[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

hi doraclm! welcome to shinhwa family^^

well are you chinese? or read chinese? than go to bestshinhwa.com [i have many other rather gd ones if u want..]

about english sites..hmm you can go s-shinhwasarang.net [am i right?] or shinhwachangjo.net

and kriza i completely agree with you on that..they have like zero superstar attitude lol...well its more obvious when they are alone i guess but when they are a GROUP they revert back to pure child-like behavior^^ its like all their 'ugly' sides will explode out of their shells when they see each other..when i say 'ugly' i mean like the usually soft-spoken, mature hyesung starting to tease someone rather childishly, or sophisticated minwoo yelling like an uncle when he is irritated with another certain naughty member :)...etc...aww i miss them as a group

and about the andy talking about his ex-girlfriend thing was in the 'SBS favorites 050712' talkshow..there were only hyesung and andy from shinhwa in that episode..i dun seem to be able to find the vid on youtube..and i dun have the whole vid alr...maybe i go download it again for interested ppl? but it is in chi subs...cos if u guys want that i can go get the vid for you^^ the show its rather funny...it is the one where they laugh at hyesung's hair quirks and the lie-detector thing and all..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

9/3 [news] "Que Sera Sera" Making Press Conference held on 9/3

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER FULL CREDITS

20070309161412458b6_161459_0.jpg

20070309153024209e7_153548_0.jpg

MBC upcoming drama "Que Sera Sera" making press conference was held on the 9th of march, in a conference hall in seoul.

Mun Jung Hyuk and fellow actors and actresses said that its about a playful young man; a love story. this story will commence on te 17 of march, 9.40pm.

credits// newsen & starnews + 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=889.0

^ I think i remember uploading it for someone in the Andy thread......probably expired now =p.... But there was also one where Andy and Kim Jong Kook was on no? i rememebr i saw a gif where Andy was all shy and didn't want KJK to say anything (well at least that's what the gif looked like) ^^

I like Eric's hair now ^^ not too short. :D I know i'ma little bias but............since Ju Mong has now ended i hope ratings for Dongwan's drama goes up .... by alot. lol

hi doraclm!!

Guest theLEGEND

^I think I do have the video of SBS Favorite Show with Andy and Hyesung in my folder but I'm still looking for the clip where Andy and Kim Jong Kook appeared on the show. I can't seem to find it anywhere..

I really do hope the ratings for Dongwan's drama goes up. So far, I've watched 6 episodes and it's good =D

I'm so looking forward to watch Eric's Drama. I can't wait!! :)

kriza_09: I've always enjoyed reading your postings. I completely agree with what you've written about our boys. Looking forward to read about your opinions and comments about Shinhwa in the future =D *I hope nutzie doesn't mind about this.. do you??*

---EDIT---

I just came across "Plastic Surgery Thread" under k-drama & movies section and someone has posted a bunch of celebs who got their appearances done. I saw both Hyesung and Eric pictures there. Did they go under knife as well? I thought Dongwan and JunJin were the only one who did their noses?

Woot!! Page ownage!! I hope I do have something to share with you guys. Be right back!! ;)

Guest aindy

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!<3

Hey Shinhwa lovers...

wow, i didn't post here for a very long time... but it doens't mean i dont love SHINHWA anymore...

I still love em... niway i'm here to share a video concert of theirs... enjoy

(if these are repost i'm sorry)

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1avYwLC6I (Shinhwa in NK!!!)

I have to say this... DAMN!!! NK ppl are so STUBBORN!!! Look at their facial expression... Wtf!! WHY did shinhwa go there to sing for those kinds of people??? Damn em.

:blink: kinda pissed off too seeing the reaction..

what are they doing there anyway? :angry:

especially that girl's reaction when andy is rapping.. :angry:

and about the andy talking about his ex-girlfriend thing was in the 'SBS favorites 050712' talkshow..there were only hyesung and andy from shinhwa in that episode..i dun seem to be able to find the vid on youtube..and i dun have the whole vid alr...maybe i go download it again for interested ppl? but it is in chi subs...cos if u guys want that i can go get the vid for you^^ the show its rather funny...it is the one where they laugh at hyesung's hair quirks and the lie-detector thing and all..

Hi Hi!

I found the 2 clips from the favorites talkshow on youtube...here they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siSEBX9DTDo Hyesung and his hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aQKers2RfA Hyesung talks about Andy

and the best thing is, they're both english subbed! ENJOY!!! :lol: :lol:

I would like to see the whole thing though if possible! Thanks much!

Guest kam_lin_98

I just came across "Plastic Surgery Thread" under k-drama & movies section and someone has posted a bunch of celebs who got their appearances done. I saw both Hyesung and Eric pictures there. Did they go under knife as well? I thought Dongwan and JunJin were the only one who did their noses?

Woot!! Page ownage!! I hope I do have something to share with you guys. Be right back!! ;)

I know that Hyesung got his eyes done. But I think its pretty common for gasoos to get their noses, the funny thing is they always say they do it because, "They couldn't breathe properly" lol

Here's the link for Andy's Lie Detector Test (eng sub) http://youtube.com/watch?v=uxxBigCi22U

Guest PalmPanda

PalmPanda - er.. what's your name? hahaha.. it's kinda hard to imagine that baby andy's attached though.. unless the girl is a motherly figure, cos i can never imagine andy taking care of someone O_o"

edit-

you're so evil!!! that heroine 5 clip is hilarious, and i've only finished the 1st part, cos i have to run to my class.. i ended up having a tummy cramp cos i had to keep my laughter down in the comp lab.. now i have to go to my class, so i'll finish the other part later.. byebye~

You can call me Palm. :) I dunno but to me, Andy is the baby when he's with his hyungs but he seems like the type of person who can take care of someone and make them feel really comfortable. Then again, he probably likes older women (based on Ya Shim Man Man) so maybe he likes a motherly figure like you said. Oh well, as long as he has someone, I'm happy. ^_^

I just finished watching the whole Heroine 5 show and OMFG I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!!! Especially the dibidibidip part btw Eric and Dongwan with special help from Hyesung. :D The play thing where they had to dress up was hilarious too (I didn't understand a word but it's funny just watching them). I'm in love with Andy even more if that's possible!

BTW, does anyone know what clubbox has this Heroine 5 show? I downloaded the first part from Wackycashew's CB but the second part got stuck at 92% for 2 days now... :( It kinda bums me out coz it's this close to finish...

Guest sunnydays.

First things first...

JOYYYYYCEEEE!

THanks so much for the Que Sera Sera press conference pictures. >w<;; ERIC IS SO HANDSOMEEE!<3 & Park Yoo Mi looks soo cute, she looks so shy. XD; Gahh, I can't wait for the drama~

i just rewatched this video about hyesung going to eric's promotional activity in japan...

i find it hilarious when junjin andy hyesung was giving their video message (in korea) and suddenly eric walked in front of them.. lol..

and i can't help but smiling when eric looked so hesitant as how to greet hyesung.. and look at how hard he tried to not smile when hyesung returned his simple 'hi' with a hug!!!! *RICSYUNG mode: ON* i don't know why but i just feel like they just wanted to laugh whenever the other said something..

it's just hilarious to see only the two of them sitting next to each other like that..

and why did eric just stand there watching hyesung sing from the side???

i'm curious about what they actually said though.. anyone care to translate it??? the vid also has chinese sub but it's kinda small so my limited chinese doesn't really help.. lol..

anyway, i just read some article about how some popular asian stars act like divas.. like pretending to be sick to cancel his/her schedule, demanding a very expensive hotel to stay, special waiting room, special meal that is different from the staff, demanding special treatment, throwing a tantrum, not smiling at all at press conferences etc..

then i suddenly thought of our shinhwa boys.. how they never stop working even though they're sick and even refuse to go to hospital.. >"<

how they can sleep and eat everything everywhere.. i still can't get over how andy, a member of the top asia group, waited in singapore airport lounge eating a cup noodle wearing shorts and slippers.. and they can sleep like everywhere, on a sofa or a few chairs joined together in a crowded and noisy waiting room using a jacket as a blanket.. they even don't mind eating while crouching/sitting on the floor like during the filming of kyochon chicken cf.. oh n remember when haha put a plate on the floor for minwoo to eat?? and the PD asked him sth like 'don't you have any pride?' and he answered sth like 'i have no pride when it comes to food'.. lol.. and lastly, i guess we all know it's impossible for shinhwa to have an interview/ press conference without 1 member not laughing or trying not to laugh..

seeing their performance on stage that's overflown with charisma, there's no doubt shinhwa is really an asia super top group.. but seeing them offstage sometimes i wish they would act more like a top star, maybe a little more of playing 'hard to get'.. you know how people won't look up to you if you're being too 'easy'..

i quote this from a shanghai news article: "The Shinhwa members mingled around with none of them displaying the "superstar" attitude that befits their status which resulted in a warm and relaxing atmosphere." so far the overseas medias have more than very positive reports on shinhwa's attitude.. in overseas interviews/press con they never look irritated or even look 'not in the mood' at all.. in fact, they're actually the ones who set the friendly atmosphere.. they really don't give off the image of 'top star' status.. i guess that's just the way they are.. and that's what makes me love and admire them.. they make people look up to them in their own way.. the shinhwa way.. lol.. *to think about it, they won't be able to pull off that 'superstar' attitude.. even now i crack up everytime i see hyesung trying to act like a top star BY not getting too much involved with the other members*

YEAHH! OMG, I know what you mean. O__O;; Overseas stars act so humble... not saying that stars here in america don't act humble, but I think there's a bigger percentage of celebrities overseas who don't take the "diva/top star" thing to heart. (: I love how they act like... well, non-star people. Except they all got nice clothes & cars & are famous. Other than that, it's so much easier for fans to relate to them because the stars are just like them. But, I think Shinhwa playing around really shows their personality, like they're not afraid to show their goofy/dork/etc sides... & plus, I think they DO demand attention & they show their talent just as a topstar would because of what they accomplish & how much they've done in the music business. They're SUCH hard workers, & what you were saying, they even put their health on the line to keep going on with their work & get it to be the best they can get it to be.

Haha, whenever I'm sleepy & i'm not at home, I ALWAYS think of the Shinhwa members and how they can sleep anywhere. O___O;; I'm like, "gahh, I wanna sleep right now... mang, I wonder how the Shinhwa boys do it?" & it makes me feel better. :D It's actually great to see the Shinhwa guys atleast laugh/smile once in an interview. I love seeing people smile (genuinely, ofcourse), it makes a better atmosphere, & shows how a person is. (:

Thanks for the link. LOL Eric is so random, he just like, appeared infront of Andy, JunJin, & Hyesung... at first, I didn't even recognize Andy, I thought it was HaHa or something... then when they started laughing because of Eric, I was like, "THAT'S ANDY! HIS SMILE! I RECOGNIZE HIS SMILE!" =P Anyway, Hyesung's voice sounds amazing as always. <3 & both look so handsome. (;

Hi Hi!

I found the 2 clips from the favorites talkshow on youtube...here they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siSEBX9DTDo Hyesung and his hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aQKers2RfA Hyesung talks about Andy

and the best thing is, they're both english subbed! ENJOY!!! :lol: :lol:

I would like to see the whole thing though if possible! Thanks much!

Haha~~ (: Yay! Thank you! I remember watching these, but with translations.. thank goodness they're with subs now. >w<; LOL Hyesung with his hair fetishes... but mang, his hair IS so pretty. *___* LOLOL ANDYY! Mangg, that would've been funny to see him before Shinhwa days. The way Hyesung described him, funny XD;; How coincidental that they met before getting into Shinhwa, though. (: Tee hee, Andy & Hyesung wayy too cute<3

I know that Hyesung got his eyes done. But I think its pretty common for gasoos to get their noses, the funny thing is they always say they do it because, "They couldn't breathe properly" lol

Here's the link for Andy's Lie Detector Test (eng sub) http://youtube.com/watch?v=uxxBigCi22U

:D thank youu~~ I didn't think that Eric went under the knife, either. O__O;; Gehh. Ah well. I had a suspicion that Hyesung did, but it doesn't matter. :P Thanks for the link. (: ANDY IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE. <3 Gosh, I loved his expressions when the lie detector said false. ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE ROUGH GIRLS! PUAHAHHA<3 Oh Andy. (:

First things first...

hi there!!!!

It is Jung Yoo Mi dear....heheeh.....I wonder how did the surname "Park" came about? LOL...

Eric never went under the knife. All he did was his teeth. Before he did WOLF, he went to the dentist to have his teeth straightened or something...sort of like braces.

bleh im too lazy to reply cuz i the school days finaly ended this week and im reall happy about that because i was soooo busy -__- lol soooooo... im just gonna reply on a few. and yes i would really appreciate it if someone could sub the clip that kriza_09 mentioned. ty

mommie alice lol thanks for the link (although i dont think my parents would let me buy it T___T and i dont begging is gonna work lol) ^^ yay! *happy because loved by mommie alice* XD

palmpanda thanks so much for the clips ^^ i remember seeing this. do u know if on youtube this show has english subs on it? cuz it would be much better if i could understand some of it. hehe hyesung and eric haha they are sho cute and jindy as well.

doraclm welcome to the thread ^^ hope you'll love shinhwa as much as we do.

samshiku if u have the clip of that show of hyesung and andy i would be really happy cuz i wanna see the whole show.

Guest samshiku

You can call me Palm. :) I dunno but to me, Andy is the baby when he's with his hyungs but he seems like the type of person who can take care of someone and make them feel really comfortable. Then again, he probably likes older women (based on Ya Shim Man Man) so maybe he likes a motherly figure like you said. Oh well, as long as he has someone, I'm happy. ^_^

I just finished watching the whole Heroine 5 show and OMFG I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!!! Especially the dibidibidip part btw Eric and Dongwan with special help from Hyesung. :D The play thing where they had to dress up was hilarious too (I didn't understand a word but it's funny just watching them). I'm in love with Andy even more if that's possible!

BTW, does anyone know what clubbox has this Heroine 5 show? I downloaded the first part from Wackycashew's CB but the second part got stuck at 92% for 2 days now... :( It kinda bums me out coz it's this close to finish...

bestshinhwa clubbox has it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DONGWAN DIARY ENTRY

It's Oppa! [2007-03-10 01:06:03]

Title: [Dongwan] that's correct!

'if i have never met you,

i would never have met this person.

just this point alone is already the symbol of how much

love[or care or help??] you have given to me.'

-from my friend's diary entry...

Source: Goodemg

Trans: yujin@bestshinhwa+me for trans

------------------------

haha so random but somehow i can sense that kim dongwan is very happy about this lol

'Eric Endures Pain from Waist Injury'

69820l20b971li1.jpg

Singer Eric [Mun Jung Hyunk,28 yrs] reveals that he had to endure some physical pain while he was shooting 'Invincible Parachuting Employee'.

on the 9th, at the "Que Sera Sera Press Conference" held in New World Shopping Complex, Eric said "2 weeks before the wrapping of the show 'Invincible Parachuting Employee, my waist injury acted up on me again, i thought to myself then that i have to take an undisturbed holiday in March, but just at that time. through 'Que Sera Sera''s scriptwriter i met the director, and thereafter i decided to accept the challenge.

"At that time when my waist injury turned for the worse, i even had to be sent to the emergency room at one point. But in order to prevent another drama from being cancelled halfway, i grind my teeth and pulled through. so it was like this while i was filming the drama; i was either running in and out of the emergency room, or i was surviving on painkillers. im really worried that i would give my working partners trouble in future, and i even contemplated the idea of never taking up another acting role ever again, but this time after meeting the creaters of this production i decided that i will do this."

Eric, in last year's production 'Wolf' suffered an injury due to a traffic accident while on set, the entire show was cancelled in the end.

Source: innolife

Trans: 小佳佳@bestshinhwa[chi trans]+me[eng trans]

---------------------------------------------

my heart broke..enuf said

Guest samshiku

09/03/07

'i'm blind to everything else when i fall in love'--Que Sera Sera Press COnference

"In reality, I am blind to everything else when i fall in love"

Popular group shinhwa's eric gave an honest view about his outlook on love.

on the 9th at 3pm in the afternoon at Seoul's Myeongdong New World Plaza's 10th storey culture center there was the Press COnference for the upcoming production 'Que Sera Sera', Eric had made a comparison between his own outlook on love and the character he plays in the show.

acting as a 'cool' playboy Kang TaeJoo, Eric when asked about what was his attitude towards love in real life said 'in reality, when i fall in love, i am blind to everything else, save for that person.', 'however, when a relationship is over, i will 'clear' my heart of the old relatioship and it will not stay in my heart too long.'

At the same time, Eric also talks about 'Wolf', last year's production which ended halfway due to a major accident.

When he was asked about his new challenge as a casanova, he replied 'i wanted to complete what i could not complete, this is what made me decide on taking up this role'.

Eric also added, "this production is the one with the most number of love/kiss scenes that i've done, for example, in 10 episodes there are already about 4 kiss scenes"

Source: Oceans

Tras jojoyu7@shinhwachina+me[chi-eng]

=============================

all i can say is.. that lucky PSY

Guest nutzie

joyce - thanks for all the que sera sera pics =P the picture of him covering his ears is so cute =P does anyone know what that white string thingy is? it's not his belt is it?

kriza - but that's exactly why i love shinhwa.. they're not acting like some artists do over here, throwing tempers and whatnot.. they look really comfortable and playful and the interviewers and the viewers feel relaxed watching them..

doraclm - did you really?? ginnie, here's one!! hahaha she was asking just a few pages ago for an example of someone who becomes a fan of shinhwa because of battle.. and there you go!! i'm not sure which one the best album is [all of them should be pretty good] but a lot of people would choose 7th i think [although i myself would choose 8, because it came out after i became a fan =P] fall in korea would be around the same time as it is in north america wouldn't it? it's starts around sept and ends nov/dec? somewhere around there.. they've just released the winter story album with the title song "isn't it beautiful" go listen at youtube, it's awesome~ and eric and dongwan are going solo, i think minwoo and hyesung are coming up with albums too..

mj - why would i mind?? hahahah.. it was just that day that i was tired from reading the textbook and i came here and had a bunch to read again.. on a normal day though, i love long posts =P

ginnie - ooh!! i remember about eric's teeth.. well, it's also because i want to be a dentist that i start noticing people's teeth.. i thought his teeth looked good even before the fixing.. it was just a tooth that went out of line.. but of course, after he fixed it, it looked just perfect.. yumm~~ [okay, i sounded disgusting -___-]

xh - whew.. i can sympathize with eric.. my waist is like super stiff [from badminton playing yesterday, after not exercising for so long, and i woke up feeling like a pinocchio.. if you bend me, i'll probably break into 2 >_<] and too much painkiller won't do any good either.. why is he forcing himself??

Guest s3xyminwoo

09/03/07

'i blind to everything else when i fall in love'--Que Sera Sera Press COnference

oh my! four kiss scenes in just ten episodes??

i seriously can't wait to watch que sera sera!

Guest samshiku

xh - whew.. i can sympathize with eric.. my waist is like super stiff [from badminton playing yesterday, after not exercising for so long, and i woke up feeling like a pinocchio.. if you bend me, i'll probably break into 2 >_<] and too much painkiller won't do any good either.. why is he forcing himself??

PRECISELY..all these shinhwa boys are getting thinner and thinner and ironically its not bcos they are intentionally going on a strict diet...i would love to lose 8 kilos like jinnie ya noe...but apparently they are working too hard..bunch of hardworking men..they beta listen to jinnie and take care of themselves! eric's eyes were bloodshot in the press con. T.T

i sound like a yakking mother lol

2030pg7.jpg

2007-03-09

Moon Jung Hyuk (Eric) 'Will change the image of the conventional charming guy'

At the press conference for the upcoming MBC drama series 'Que Sera, Sera' the main actor Moon Jung Hyuk could not be found. During the first hour of interviews with the staff and other actors, Moon Jung Hyuk appeared.

"The character is a player, doesn't have a sense of responsibility, and is always late the first time. He seems quite similar to me as well. At first he does not know what true love is but starts to mature once he starts realizing the real meaning of love."

Moon Jung Hyuk, who said he was late as he mistook the press conference time, sat down with an apologetic expression. It was the direct opposite of the 'cool' guy he acted in the preview.

In the drama titled 'Que Sera, Sera' which comes from Latin meaning 'One can become anything in the world, and have anything,' Moon Jung Hyuk plays the role of Kang Tae Joo who is an employee in his third year that takes love lightly when dating rich girls. He hates complicated things but he also does not have the fantasy that a rich girl would marry an ordinary guy like him. If the viewer is someone who has never seen Moon Jung Hyuk on the TV screen in serious contemplation, they can expect the same this time.

"Rather than trying to distinguish myself, I acted as true to the character as possible. It seems there are some overlapping characteristics from previous roles. I like the script and am enjoying it."

There are also quite a few kiss scenes that Kang Tae Joo must show the viewer. There are even 4 in episode 10.

"It has the most kiss scenes of all the drama series I have acted in. Most are unexpected or come out in situations that are shocking. I think it is the way the young generation now loves. Free and open minded."

As the roles of Jung Yoo Mi, Lee Kyu Han, and Yoon Ji Hye are considered to have the same weight in the story, Moon Jung Hyuk is the lead actor. A lot is put on his shoulders to make the cliched story of a normal guy and girl, and a not so normal guy and girl, not be cliched and enjoyable.

"Conventional charming male characters fight the bad and dance at clubs. This time there is nothing predictable where one can say, 'He will fight in this scene,' or, 'He will dance here.' There are many scenes that will catch people by surprise. I will try my best," he says.

'Que Sera, Sera' which is being directed by Kim Yoon Chul, who also directed 'My Lovely Samsoon,' will start airing on the 17th.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=203

Guest doraclm

SHINWHA IS THE BEST!!!! much better then DBSK in my opinion :)

haha. i AGREES too:D

Nutzie:

haha. yea. i got all their albums already. getting winterstory soon.

Looking forward SEPTEMBER~!

AND LOOKING FORWARD END OF MARCH. hyesung vol.2 will be out???

I would like to get the first mythology live concert VCD T.T

But out of stock everywhere~~~~

Archived