photo45511no72wz6.jpg

photo45511no73fp5.jpg

photo45511no81gc6.jpg

photo45511no82cx8.jpg

photo45511no83ne6.jpg

credit : iMBC +emmicez @ ShinhwaThailand

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!<3

Hey Shinhwa lovers...

wow, i didn't post here for a very long time... but it doens't mean i dont love SHINHWA anymore...

I still love em... niway i'm here to share a video concert of theirs... enjoy

(if these are repost i'm sorry)

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1avYwLC6I (Shinhwa in NK!!!)

I have to say this... DAMN!!! NK ppl are so STUBBORN!!! Look at their facial expression... Wtf!! WHY did shinhwa go there to sing for those kinds of people??? Damn em.

I didn't know they were also doing the individual program. I downloaded the Shinhwa one.

Can someone list all the ones Arirarng aired so far and if you know the future ones?

I want to create a check list to make sure I don't miss any.

Thank you.

Star I Am, a program of Arirang has been featuring our man for the past weeks now. Two weeks ago it was Shinhwa as a group, last week it's Minwoo as a solo artist. On Sat. & Sunday it will be Hyesung's turn. And since I've been missing him for a long time now, nothing like staring at his face for 30 mins on a weekend to make-up for this long absence.

Guest samshiku

i thought there was only this ONE 20 min arirang video called 'i am shinhwa' on the boys?

u mean there's more?? wow alright ya if anyone knows the schedules please help us out here^^

Guest xuann

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!<3

Hey Shinhwa lovers...

wow, i didn't post here for a very long time... but it doens't mean i dont love SHINHWA anymore...

I have to say this... DAMN!!! NK ppl are so STUBBORN!!! Look at their facial expression... Wtf!! WHY did shinhwa go there to sing for those kinds of people??? Damn em.

Wah. The audience was so so so calm. They were simply sitting there like wooden blocks. Bad bad bad. No screams. Just applause. It's like they were watching some cultural performance. Haha.

Come on. This is Shinhwa man. The hottest band around.

Simply strange.

Guest PalmPanda

I've seen that clip before... and I was thinking the same thing. I understand that NK is conservative but look at that woman's face towards the end of the video. She was grimacing at our boys like they were lepers or something. :(

BTW, does anyone know what event it was and why were they there in the first place? I have to give them props though for maintaining their professionalism and still giving a kick richard simmons performance. ^_^

As for Andy, I thought that girl who MC'd with him in Inkigayo was cute and they looked cute together.

andy i've never heard anything about O_o" maybe he's just pretty good at keeping personal secrets.. although, he and lee jin are gonna make such a cute couple =P

I totally agree with both of you! Lol, I'm really fickle when it comes to these things. I love all of them, Hyo Joo, Hye Sun and Lee Jin. They seem like really sweet girls and they look so cute with Andy! I like Andy and Lee Jin coz they have so much chemistry on the Banjun dramas. They look like they had a great time together, both on and off camera. Lee Jin has this really fun personality and (to me) she looks like she's not afraid to be random or make fun of herself just like Andy. :)

Then again, I like Andy with anyone I find pretty/cute lol... like Mi Youn from Baby Vox or Jang Shin Young who chose Andy as the perfect man on Love Letter. Even though they were all scripted, as long as they're pretty and nice to our boys, I like them. :P

And yeah, I think Andy must be really good at keeping his personal life private. I find it hard to believe that he doesn't have a girlfriend when he meets so many people. They seem to always keep it a secret and reveal it later once the relationship ended, don't they? :phew:

actually Andy did mention a girlfriend before...back in 04'....he was talking about it on a talk show....

story: his ex[?] was a rather petite girl and there was once they went out on a group outing to sing karaoke..he said tt he had nv heard her sing before so he was rather excited when they made her sing..but the moment she opened her mouth to sing out came this rather monotonic, deep voice from the petite girl.

the way andy imitated her was hilarious... and i guess they were quite a cute couple...

I don't know why but my face was burning when I read that lol. I normally don't get jealous of my idols having girlfriends coz well, what's the point but I envy the way he talked about her... hehe. From the way you described it, he sounded so excited and happy that I want to know who she was! And the story is really hilarious too! I laughed so hard just imagining him imitated her. :lol: I don't know why but I can only imagine Andy being with a petite girl or someone who looks really feminine. Maybe it's his personality or his appearance. I can't imagine him being with a sexy girl or someone with a strong personality. To me, cute and sweet girl-next-door type suits him best. :blush:

+Edit+

OMG I just finished watching this and I'm laughing my a** off! I'm sure most of you have watched this already but just in case for those who haven't. It's from the old Heroine 5 show. It is FUNNY BEYOND WORDS! Watch Andy/Junjin and Dongwan/Hye Ryun's part! My stomach still hurts from laughing! Andy is just too cute! Dongwan/Junjin is too funny! And of course, the oil/water match up. ;)

Heroine 5 Dibidibidip 1

Heroine 5 Dibidibidip 2

Guest nutzie

hey guys.. let's not start with the north korea attack -__-" it's true that they're not the best audience shinhwa's ever have, but at least they were polite enough to sit through it.. i think they were never exposed to that kind of performance before, and thus the reaction.. well, i guess they're missing the point that they're probably the 6 hottest guys around.. although i would give up all my savings to be in their place [maybe =P], but i'll respect them and not diss them like that.. we don't want to turn into haters do we? come to think about it, they're probably one of the very few south korean artists to have performed there, and we should be proud of it ^-^

PalmPanda - er.. what's your name? hahaha.. it's kinda hard to imagine that baby andy's attached though.. unless the girl is a motherly figure, cos i can never imagine andy taking care of someone O_o"

edit-

you're so evil!!! that heroine 5 clip is hilarious, and i've only finished the 1st part, cos i have to run to my class.. i ended up having a tummy cramp cos i had to keep my laughter down in the comp lab.. now i have to go to my class, so i'll finish the other part later.. byebye~

Hi guys and gals!

Wow.. A lot of reading to do. I think I can only concentrate on one thread at a time..haha...been just busy with QSS thread and now it is nice to come back to Shinhwa's thread with much posts to read.

I miss Krizza. Anybody knows how she is doing? I hope she is doing better and will be able to come back soon. She was going to do a Ricsung come back right? =)

Anyways, I didn't know Arirang has features on each of the boys too. I thought it was the "saranghae" segments that featured our boys? The "Saranghae" segments are on Mnet

Guest sunnydays.

i guess they were really serious when they made that promise about making their children a group called shinhwa jr..

so they're going to get married and have children at the same time???? what if 1 member doesn't have a daughter and 1 doesn't have a son?? they're going to have a mixed group??? it would be really cute(?) if hyesung's son likes to play with eric's daughter but eric's daughter doesn't like hyesung's son... <_<

arggghhhhhh i can't imagine them getting married and having children... *stressed*

anyway, i agree that this message sounds sad.. if i didn't know shinhwa better, i would've thought they're going to break up..

i think they're pretty good in keeping their love lives a secret.. i thought when they're being close to some girl (even as a friend), rumors would start spreading.. so we would know right away if they have a gf.. but apparently, there are some that we wouldn't know if they didn't tell us in the first place..

in 1999, dongwan had a gf.. the one for whom he worked out so much and made him look old.. lol..

around the same time, junjin also had a gf.. the one whose father didn't allow them to go out after knowing junjin was a celeb.. *n i think he was such a man when he came back to ask for permission a few months later*

anyway, these prove the rumor that says SM doesn't allow its stars to have a girlfriend to be false..

LMAOO

OMGG!! That would be soo cute to see... Shinhwa with their kids. (: Ohh manggg, we'd all prolly be so much older then... LOL but we'd still be supporting Shinhwa, right? ^^ That'd be so cute to see. (: Haha, Hyesung's son & Eric's daughter! XD;; I would think it would be the other way around, since it's Eric who's always going to Hyesung & him trying to repel Eric... Haha ~~ :D I thought Andy had someone?

actually Andy did mention a girlfriend before...back in 04'....he was talking about it on a talk show....

story: his ex[?] was a rather petite girl and there was once they went out on a group outing to sing karaoke..he said tt he had nv heard her sing before so he was rather excited when they made her sing..but the moment she opened her mouth to sing out came this rather monotonic, deep voice from the petite girl.

the way andy imitated her was hilarious...and i guess they were quite a cute couple...

LMAO. that sounds cute. (: Do you have a clip of this, or do you just remember? ^^; Either way, thanks for sharing. (: I suspect Andy has had girlfriends, he's just not public about it... I mean, he's too cute to not have girls going for him. U__U LOLOL. Oh, just a question... are ALL korean celebrities like that? like... they keep their love-relationships private? Because from soompi, there are less "scandals" involving cheating and breaking up and divorces and what not... but I think it's really good, to keep relationships like that private.

riz - you don't drink coffee?? me too!!! i only drink water.. yay water!! and do you have that picture with junjin and jung ryeo won? i've never seen it before..

haha yeah, coffee is bad for youu~~ LOL. (: Ohh, i'll try to find the picture... I've been looking for it, but I can't remember where I saw it. --;; forgive me, but i'll try to get it. :D (Actually, i'm not really sure that it was her... someone said it was, but the picture didn't look like it was her O__O)

[pics]Eric - New MBC Drama 'Que Sera Sera'

THanks so much. (: GOSHH I CANNOT wait. Eric looks so freaking gorgeous. <3

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!<3

Hey Shinhwa lovers...

OMG. O______O the people looked sooo... angry. If I were Shinhwa, I'd run away and cry. T___T;; Mang, I've performed for people like that, & afterwards, it makes you feel really... bad. Like, you weren't good enough for them to smile at you or something. u__u But, I agree with the people who commented. Shinhwa prolly wasn't performing infront of the right crowd. They were all like... businessmen & old-looking people >__>;; & North Korea too... aren't they really strict there? Gahh, but Shinhwa performed greatly anyway. (: AND OMGG the lady at the end, her expression... WOW. u__u;;

+Edit+

OMG I just finished watching this and I'm laughing my a** off! I'm sure most of you have watched this already but just in case for those who haven't. It's from the old Heroine 5 show. It is FUNNY BEYOND WORDS! Watch Andy/Junjin and Dongwan/Hye Ryun's part! My stomach still hurts from laughing! Andy is just too cute! Dongwan/Junjin is too funny! And of course, the oil/water match up. ;)

Heroine 5 Dibidibidip 1

Heroine 5 Dibidibidip 2

I REMEMBER WATCHING THAT!!

It was sooooo hilarious, definately. :D I was so jealous when the Shinhwa guys (minus Hyesung) were all dancing around that one girl... LOL. (: Yeah, it was a great watch. ;]

Hi guys and gals!

Wow.. A lot of reading to do. I think I can only concentrate on one thread at a time..haha...been just busy with QSS thread and now it is nice to come back to Shinhwa's thread with much posts to read.

I miss Krizza. Anybody knows how she is doing? I hope she is doing better and will be able to come back soon. She was going to do a Ricsung come back right? =)

Anyways, I didn't know Arirang has features on each of the boys too. I thought it was the "saranghae" segments that featured our boys? The "Saranghae" segments are on Mnet

Aww, Krizza's sister logged on here & informed us that Krizza got sick. x___x;; but she posted again & said that Krizza's getting better. I'm with you, I miss her too. =( I hope she's doing better. HAHAHA yeah, prepare for a RicSyung! (:

O__O I like features. Especially on Shinhwa. Haha~ btw thanks for everything... for all the information, pictures, thanks so much. :D <3

Guest s3xyminwoo

[pics]Eric - New MBC Drama 'Que Sera Sera'

just gorgeous (:

and very fashionable (may i add)

he really looks good in suits

DARN! these pics are making me want to watch it even more!

can't wait until next week

Guest lilviet916

I OWN THIS PAGE!!!<3

Hey Shinhwa lovers...

none of them even cracked a smile.. god id KILL to see/be/hear a real live performance...

Guest angel2nyt

i thought there was only this ONE 20 min arirang video called 'i am shinhwa' on the boys?

u mean there's more?? wow alright ya if anyone knows the schedules please help us out here^^

there were TWO 25-minute arirang specials

the other one was aired a day after the first one

Guest angel2nyt

Eric at the Que Sera Sera Press Conference

Please do not hotlink nor quote

he was late because he got stuck in traffic

newsenphotophpuid200703tf3.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703iw7.jpg

2007030916050430944_1.jpg

0916140031261000090so1.jpg

20070309161836513232ng1.jpg

2007030916415011151za3.jpg

0916411985961000090dd6.jpg

200703091640218410ho3.jpg

20070309164102.004.0.jpg

20070309164004.917.0.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703yw0.jpg

2007030916331911151uy7.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703gr2.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703wb0.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703tp4.jpg

20070309163612.189.0.jpg

20070309163315.137.0.jpg

2007030916310311111us3.jpg

2007030916281011191rs8.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703zh7.jpg

20070309162711.874.0.jpg

0916230890661000090fk3.jpg

0916575826561000090jn6.jpg

2007030916241311101wa1.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703cn7.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703vo6.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200703nf4.jpg

That's extra sweet of Junjin! i am really touched by his message just like any of you guys! You can see the sentimental side of Junjin from his message to his members! Just like anybody else here the separation part struck me most and i just hope it is just because of their individual careers and not for the separation of shinhwa.

I cant wait to watch eric in his new acting endeavor! Missing the actor in you!~ Love his new do! Thank God his hair is now ok heehehe!

Wannie i will be waiting for your single album!Hope "person i love" rating will soar high!

Mommy bird hyesung...i was a little disappointed when your album launch was moved but i know this is for the improvement of your album! Cant wait to see you most of the day while you do all the promo...guessing what will you do in X-Man's star battle!

I miss andy Mc-ing the music show but im happy to see him in Xman regularly he sure does have a niche in comedy (love his stint in golden fisheries)!

As for M hmmm he was sure oh so hot in Arirang's Star I Am last weekend!

Now waiting for mommy birds turn tom and sunday! Keeping my fingers crossed that they will feature the next member to another shinhwa member!

Guest kriza_09

i just rewatched this video about hyesung going to eric's promotional activity in japan...

i find it hilarious when junjin andy hyesung was giving their video message (in korea) and suddenly eric walked in front of them.. lol..

and i can't help but smiling when eric looked so hesitant as how to greet hyesung.. and look at how hard he tried to not smile when hyesung returned his simple 'hi' with a hug!!!! *RICSYUNG mode: ON* i don't know why but i just feel like they just wanted to laugh whenever the other said something..

it's just hilarious to see only the two of them sitting next to each other like that..

and why did eric just stand there watching hyesung sing from the side???

i'm curious about what they actually said though.. anyone care to translate it??? the vid also has chinese sub but it's kinda small so my limited chinese doesn't really help.. lol..

anyway, i just read some article about how some popular asian stars act like divas.. like pretending to be sick to cancel his/her schedule, demanding a very expensive hotel to stay, special waiting room, special meal that is different from the staff, demanding special treatment, throwing a tantrum, not smiling at all at press conferences etc..

then i suddenly thought of our shinhwa boys.. how they never stop working even though they're sick and even refuse to go to hospital.. >"<

how they can sleep and eat everything everywhere.. i still can't get over how andy, a member of the top asia group, waited in singapore airport lounge eating a cup noodle wearing shorts and slippers.. and they can sleep like everywhere, on a sofa or a few chairs joined together in a crowded and noisy waiting room using a jacket as a blanket.. they even don't mind eating while crouching/sitting on the floor like during the filming of kyochon chicken cf.. oh n remember when haha put a plate on the floor for minwoo to eat?? and the PD asked him sth like 'don't you have any pride?' and he answered sth like 'i have no pride when it comes to food'.. lol.. and lastly, i guess we all know it's impossible for shinhwa to have an interview/ press conference without 1 member not laughing or trying not to laugh..

seeing their performance on stage that's overflown with charisma, there's no doubt shinhwa is really an asia super top group.. but seeing them offstage sometimes i wish they would act more like a top star, maybe a little more of playing 'hard to get'.. you know how people won't look up to you if you're being too 'easy'..

i quote this from a shanghai news article: "The Shinhwa members mingled around with none of them displaying the "superstar" attitude that befits their status which resulted in a warm and relaxing atmosphere." so far the overseas medias have more than very positive reports on shinhwa's attitude.. in overseas interviews/press con they never look irritated or even look 'not in the mood' at all.. in fact, they're actually the ones who set the friendly atmosphere.. they really don't give off the image of 'top star' status.. i guess that's just the way they are.. and that's what makes me love and admire them.. they make people look up to them in their own way.. the shinhwa way.. lol.. *to think about it, they won't be able to pull off that 'superstar' attitude.. even now i crack up everytime i see hyesung trying to act like a top star BY not getting too much involved with the other members*

Guest doraclm

It's my first post here.

I became shinhwa fan because of BATTLE. lol

It made me broke~ I bought all their albums:D+ concerts.

There are many other stuffs i wanted to buy, but they are OUT OF PRINT:(

I should have like them long ago:( ahh~

Eric and Hyesung are my favourites

I love eric rap

I love hyesung voice!

Can anyone recommend 1 best shinhwa forum?

I don't like to go to many. so i only want the best! thank you in advance.

I read in the previous post that they are going to release their 9th album around fall this year.

When is fall in korea???

Are they releasing any other singles or anything soon?

Archived