[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

What am I NOT suppose to read? LOL! I haven't had time to read everything for the last few pages....what did I miss?

kriza - shhh!!! don't let mommie alice read that.. hahahaha.. but that reminds me.. i saw this clip about older fans.. hold on let me find it..

This is one of my favorite clips. It was so refreshing to hear them to the challenge especially Dongwan and Hyesung. Hyesung was so good when he sang those old songs. I still listen to them once in a while. I found 3 clips of "1000 songs challenge". I think there's more but haven't seen them. Has anyone seen more than 3 of the "1000 songs challenge"?

shinhwa appeared in a show called '1000 songs challenge' a few times, where they had to sing a random song picked for them.. hyesung n dongwan DID sing a couple old songs (minwoo sang 1)... all the people who were there were surprised that they (being a popular dance idol group) knew all the lyrics and sang it so well.. dongwan got a really funny old song, and miraculously did a very good job (which made me thinking he's really old uncle dongwan and he shouldn't be in shinhwa..lol) oh another guest (a senior singer) got 'hey come on' but he couldn't sing it.. then the MC asked shinhwa to do it... and they did a GOOD job singing it live even back then.. after that minwoo made a comment which i can't forget until now: 'this is the first time we perform hey come on live'.. lol.. i never heard any singer made such comment.. that was during wildeyes promotion, which means he was saying that all their 'hey come on' perf were lipsync.. lol.. it really is something you won't hear from any other singer who lipsync.. he wasn't even asked or anything, he just said it out of nowhere.. i just hope he didn't get any trouble from SM..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kassuma

I enjoy sharing and uploading shinhwa vids coz i love them!

Enjoy these for now...

070225 Ch78 Shinhwa Live in Shanghai Concert 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlW_jJ9c8tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBo1T0XXbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo-7MobN3Ac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06qIQiqN9zs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cl3F4A8kFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATX6_iPhxyo

070301 Shinhwa MIS Fanmeeting on Chinese News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7zu022PRk

credits: bestshinhwa

Okay, what are you guys up to???? LOL!

I think it was the same song. I remember thinking when I watched the babysitting clip why he couldn't remember the words when he did so well in 1000 song challenge.

I forgot when they did the babysitting. Was the 1000 song challenge after the babysitting?

I really thought that was strange because in the 1000 song challenge, Hyesung mentioned he knew alot of "old" songs because his father likes to sing them so why couldn't he remember to words in the babysitting clip? Strange.......

mommie alice - hahaha.. nothing~!! *innocent grin* =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LjsZJWrTIJc <-- is this the 1000 song challenge thingy? oh, and the 3rd song, isn't that the "red lipstick" song he sang during the babysitting job with dongwan and eric? the first line sounded familiar..

Guest xmkaex

kriza - shhh!!! don't let mommie alice read that.. hahahaha.. but that reminds me.. i saw this clip about older fans.. hold on let me find it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKS3jCSDW3E

here!! i think there's nothing wrong being older than the artists that you adore.. like mommie alice, you just make them your adopted sons.. hahaha.. or adopted little brothers if you're not old enough..

haha they gave him chocolate and told him to eat it with the other members...and immediately i thought of dongwan and how he said he dislikes eating chocolate. xD

it was so cute how they got a hug from hyesung. :D...i want a hug too :P

HAHAHA OMGGG EUSHA EUSHA! There's so cuuute... I think in this video, they're not lipsyncing... they're SOO adorable, & THEIR VOICES OMGG!! XDDD it really makes you miss the old Shinhwa times --

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OkpHTMiVJWI

(: Eusha eusha. :D :D <3

ahh i really miss those days. haha i would of love to be one of those people at the beach while they were singing xD

and i love dongwan's hat for some reason :lol:

Guest nutzie

I think it was the same song. I remember thinking when I watched the babysitting clip why he couldn't remember the words when he did so well in 1000 song challenge.

I forgot when they did the babysitting. Was the 1000 song challenge after the babysitting?

I really thought that was strange because in the 1000 song challenge, Hyesung mentioned he knew alot of "old" songs because his father likes to sing them so why couldn't he remember to words in the babysitting clip? Strange.......

we're up to.. nothing =P

i think the babysitting should be around 4th album too right? maybe after the baby sitting thingy, he came back home and researched on the lyrics of that song.. and that's why when he was on the 1000 song challenge, he could sing it perfectly =P

Guest angel2nyt

As long as there is demand for Shinhwa, there will be Shinhwa albums, Shinhwa activities.

As long as there are fans irregardless of age, nationality, gender etc etc, there will be Shinhwa albums, activites.

But with or without albums/activities, as long as there is friendship, there will be Shinhwa.

AMEN!!!

i think the babysitting was in 2001 or 2002..

i am pretty sure

Guest moon-soon

nutzie: well.... i'm joey though but i don't know if unni told you but i'm a girl and alex is too young to use the internet she's still 9 years old and infact i'm still 13 turning 14 on July 29...

FLiPSiDE: reaLLy? in Baguio? ate is already felling well though...

vietgirl607:my unni is already walking she'll even go to school tomorrow i think... she said she misses shinhwa a lot and is yelling it just last last night saying "I MISS SHINHWA!!!"

i don't remember who said this but all 3 of us LOVES shinhwa...

aindy: ei ate... were already finished with MinWoo's, HyeSung's, Andy's and Eric's song only DongWan's and Jun Jin's is left... we'll send you a copy when we are finished with our songs!!!

COUNTDOWN:

20 DAYS BEFORE SHINHWA'S 9th BIRTHDAY!!!

Guest kassuma

070302 Shinhwa Valentine Japan Concert 2007[brokore]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJI26CXJ9MM

070301 Shinhwa Full Valentine Japan Concert 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96bZYastpK4

070225 Arirang Star Real_Story I Am Shinhwa Pt 2 - syoungin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4xsT_pvK6U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNWD8meWsMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV66_UDqqa0

credits: bestshinhwa + Brokore + syoungin

Here is a sneak preview of eric's new drama "Que Sera Sera".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4tVIt9kU6o

credits: Eric Voice + ShinHwaChangJo.net

Guest aindy

AHH! preview!! eric IS GONNA LOOK SOO HOT IN THE DRAMA^^

thx Ginnie!!

anyway i thought these were cute..

The Chronicles of Shinhwa: eating prawns

thanks so much for these caps, samshiku.. i haven't seen this side of shinhwa before..

hyesung's persistence made me admire him more.. ^_^

btw, where was this taken?? is there a youtube link for this??

JOEY, oh really... great job.. congrats..

i'll be waiting for it.. how's krizza??

Guest theLEGEND

thanks so much for these caps, samshiku.. i haven't seen this side of shinhwa before..

hyesung's persistence made me admire him more.. ^_^

btw, where was this taken?? is there a youtube link for this??

Hey there aindy.. that clip was taken when they were still promoting their 8th jib in Singapore (State Of The Art Asia Concert). They were eating in a seafood restaurant. It was from "M-Net Watch The Star Watch Shinhwa Episode 8" (I hope I got the title right) but yeah.. you can find them eating prawns in that clip. They went to the airport right after they finished eating. Hope that helps :)

Guest nutzie

waahh~~ xman's just over.. so yep, i'm gonna give spoilers.. hold on..

so andy didn't play at the beginning of dodgeball, so that made me sad, cos he was just sitting at the side >_< but then they had new rules for xman.. instead of the usual blocks in the middle of nowhere, there were these 2 circles thingy, in which you can stay inside and get hit by the ball, but you won't be out of the game.. and they can "touch" other team members to substitute them.. the kang team's tactic was so funny.. poor jang hoon ajusshi, getting hit so many times by andy and lee ji hoon.. but anyways, andy won at the end.. yayy~~~

andy didn't play at sam haeng shi, so yep.. but star battle, although andy didn't perform, was pretty interesting as well.. lee sang mi performed park myung soo's song.. shin dong did some dance with so bang cha's music with eeteuk and eun hyuk, and jang hoon ajusshi's performance was, i thought very interesting.. he was standing in this platform thingy, with lee sang mi, and then when he was literally singing something about flowers, some flowers came up from under the platform.. later on, a huge grasshopper and fried chicken came out as well =P and heechul sang the song using buzz's mo chang [impersonation?]

ooh ooh, cute andy moment was when he was pretending to play guitar, and then he started laughing because ajusshi was playing behind one of the girls [okay that sounded gross, but when you see it, it's funny] his rank actually kinda surprised me.. he was 4th.. but then again, he looks pretty as a girl =P shin dong also surprised me actually O_o but whatever.. pretty andy~ he even got sent to kang team because lee hyuk jae thought he might be the xman =P

Guest kriza_09

you went to korea???? oh my, you went to korea and wasn't a fan of shinhwa back then.. geez, just your luck.. you could have stalked them while you were there..

i know!!!! if only i knew shinhwa back then... well, i actually already knew them when i went there.. i actually bought their 2nd, 3rd, my choice, and minwoo's 1st jib there.. lol.. and everytime i saw a cd store, i always looked for shinhwa album.. i have NO IDEA why i did that.. wait, now that i think about it, i find it really weird that i bought all their albums from 2nd jib until 2003 winter story when i didn't even know their names.. maybe it's fate??? lol..

anyway, i do remember watching an entertainment news on local tv when i was in korea about a group preparing for a concert/perf.. i think it couldshould be them.. there wasn't that many boybands in late 2003, right?? and the location looked similar to standby's practice room..

it seems like a lot of groups (at least in america) break up nowadays because singers compete for the lead and so they end up doing their own thing.

the thing about shinhwa, instead of competing for the spot light, they're actually competing to put the spot light on anyone else but themselves.. or should i say that the other 5 members always put hyesung on the spot light??? coughteasing objectcough lol. *i'm watching good morning shinhwa pt. 2 right now..*

but yeah. shinhwa mentioned this a couple of times in battle shinhwa.. (i think andy said this) during a performance, when a member is having his solo part, you MUST make that member stand out.. i think minwoo's choreography is always based on this.. that's why i always like shinhwa dance routine.. and i also never forget the advice that minwoo seems to always remind them from the very beginning until the end.. be HUMBLE and MAKE SURE you CONSIDER the others and put others BEFORE yourself.. that was the first time i saw minwoo on a different level (i mean besides his hotness).. lol.. *in good morning shinhwa, minwoo is so considerate by giving all the spot light to hyesung..lol*

What am I NOT suppose to read? LOL! I haven't had time to read everything for the last few pages....what did I miss?

This is one of my favorite clips. It was so refreshing to hear them to the challenge especially Dongwan and Hyesung. Hyesung was so good when he sang those old songs. I still listen to them once in a while. I found 3 clips of "1000 songs challenge". I think there's more but haven't seen them. Has anyone seen more than 3 of the "1000 songs challenge"?

i think the 3 clips only show 5 songs in total, all of them by hyesung.. in the clip from the link you gave, hyesung sings 3 songs, and the other 2 clips are aspirin and nan arayo.. i don't know how many times they went on the show, but i have 3 episodes.. and each episode is around 13-20 minutes.. so i believe i've seen more than the 3 clips on youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LjsZJWrTIJc <-- is this the 1000 song challenge thingy? oh, and the 3rd song, isn't that the "red lipstick" song he sang during the babysitting job with dongwan and eric? the first line sounded familiar..

yes it is the same song.. called 'chan chan chan'.. on the same episode from which the clip above is taken, shinhwa sang 6 songs.. 3 by hyesung, 2 by dongwan, and 1 by minwoo.. their clothes were so colorful.. lol.. there's red, green, blue, purple, and light brown.. i notice nowadays they always wear combination of black n white.. and this goes for all other artists/groups..

1000songs challenge was on 010826.. junjin already had that really short hair cut.. in the babysitting clip, junjin still had his long hair from hey come on right? well, the episode where junjin appeared is different from the one hyesung appeared.. but i'd guess it was around the same time.. so i believe the 1000 songs challenge was after the babysitting..

about the secret nutzie was talking about, don't worry about it... we're innocent.. ^^

Guest angel2nyt

waahh~~ xman's just over.. so yep, i'm gonna give spoilers.. hold on..

so andy didn't play at the beginning of dodgeball, so that made me sad, cos he was just sitting at the side >_< but then they had new rules for xman.. instead of the usual blocks in the middle of nowhere, there were these 2 circles thingy, in which you can stay inside and get hit by the ball, but you won't be out of the game.. and they can "touch" other team members to substitute them.. the kang team's tactic was so funny.. poor jang hoon ajusshi, getting hit so many times by andy and lee ji hoon.. but anyways, andy won at the end.. yayy~~~

andy didn't play at sam haeng shi, so yep.. but star battle, although andy didn't perform, was pretty interesting as well.. lee sang mi performed park myung soo's song.. shin dong did some dance with so bang cha's music with eeteuk and eun hyuk, and jang hoon ajusshi's performance was, i thought very interesting.. he was standing in this platform thingy, with lee sang mi, and then when he was literally singing something about flowers, some flowers came up from under the platform.. later on, a huge grasshopper and fried chicken came out as well =P and heechul sang the song using buzz's mo chang [impersonation?]

ooh ooh, cute andy moment was when he was pretending to play guitar, and then he started laughing because ajusshi was playing behind one of the girls [okay that sounded gross, but when you see it, it's funny] his rank actually kinda surprised me.. he was 4th.. but then again, he looks pretty as a girl =P shin dong also surprised me actually O_o but whatever.. pretty andy~ he even got sent to kang team because lee hyuk jae thought he might be the xman =P

whenever i watch xman

this is just giving me the weird feeling of andy pulling out of xman in a few weeks/months

i dont know why

oh my gosh im listening to superstar(the one composed by minwoo for the girlgroup jewelry) and its the male version..

hyesung is singing right now...

its so cute.. you actually know that its hyesung's part cause his voice is so different

hahaha

Guest nutzie

ooh ooh!! i forgot to include something!! park sang min sang something about xman [i thought the background music where the girls were scatting the xman opening song was pretty cool] and he mentioned something about andy, along with other fixed guests of xman.. so does it mean he's some sort of permanent guest, at least for now?

but i think mc yoo also mentioned something about andy at the end, but i have no idea why O_o"

ps. mj, you were watching xman too?? you didn't tell mee~~ i didn't have anybody to spazz with >_<"

Guest angelix

3/3 [trans] GOODCY article: Junjin's autograph session on 23/2

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

untitled-2.jpg

2007 23/2..

half a year after the fanmeeting, the next session that we get to see andy and junjin~!!

today is junjin's article!

next time will put andy's~

its always such pleasant and cooling weather~

what is the significance of this day being so cold.. TT_TT

a great chance to see that face up close~!

but the weather is so cruelly cold...

the passion of everyone for seeing andy and junjin!!!

im talking about the feeling from the scene itself... (touched!!)

junjin wearing black, feels pleasant and fresh~!

the long awaited autograph session starts..

held in an outdoors place called SKY LOUNGE

the weather is too cold, hands are freezing..

the handsome face has that unwavering smile..

we,and junjin and andy, are worried for each other if we are cold..

ah.. now it isnt the star and the fans, but just like a family..

a very pleasant day indeed.. ^_^

its so icy cold, yet everyone came from afar

extremely thankful, its so weird being in such an enclosed space..

but everyone was orderly, really thanks

to the big shinhwachangjo family~!

dont fall sick ^^

credits// GOOD CY + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=860.0

Guest samshiku

oh man i just came across these heart-breaking caps T.T

bd2dcf6dec46f4adc7d6c75ic8.jpg

b17f61959ccc9763386cf8dnb4.jpg

bef0598dc7e9b9297437a37vp8.jpg

b96de8c76487661e78e3274au6.jpg

b372278fb41856b67b74e40yj2.jpg

b77eaebdaa9c50014058de4li2.jpg

b95c73b001ae723b814d8begm3.jpg

bfc0e7a94edb4116dd7a844be8.jpg

b645a02c1c47ed9bfd92dadpa8.jpg

b2fc1f612437fd133b7f51bpu0.jpg

b8ac12ea3765b6b578177d9lp9.jpg

bf2d75502f606f0fdd38396zx6.jpg

b6e6d60411708624df6bdc2ko7.jpg

b8e77ada7f58dda12023bf9es2.jpg

babf59c8bbdc360f45b8730iq1.jpg

on a lighter note..

117291043401a2b86dk1.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

and btw i uploaded more pics on the 'Shinhwa Pics & Gifs!' thread^^

click on this post for

Jinnie pics--> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5115818

minwoo + hyesung

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5124365

pls contribute^^ altho we are on our 19th pg...but the pics are mostly uploaded by me lol..it will be great if it could be a place for shinhwa fans to share pics^^ and at the same time get the attention of younger fans who dunno abt shinhwa, the pioneers of 'entertaining' boybands

Guest battleuphoria

hmm.. i just realized something~ usually fans of boybands are younger than the members themselves.. well, this is kind of a generalization, because in some cases, there are older fans too, but the major fanbase comes from those younger people.. and with shinhwa being older and more experienced than the other boybands, the range of this younger fanbase becomes larger.. isn't that cool?? okay forget it, i don't know what i'm talking about -________-

well about the minwoo thing, i was just generalizing -__- of course, not everyone would notice minwoo first, but i'm just saying, usually people do notice minwoo first.. but of course not for everybody.. my fangirling friend noticed hyesung first.. so go figure =P

actually, there's this babysitting clip that mommie alice translated awhile ago, and hyesung was singing an old song [well, i assume it was trot O_o"] called "red lipstick" or something.. but he forgot the lyrics, that dork =P i think hyesung would do well as a trot singer though..

so far i think he's the only one who's confirmed to go [and it's at the end of this year by the way, not 2008.. i think it was dec 8 or 12 *i'm not sure myself >_<*] and he might do the normal army service as opposed to clerical works.. i think he should be able to do it, since he can dance and whatnot already.. but it depends, if there are further complications, then maybe?

hahaha.. i think the reason that this thread is moving slowly, it's because we strive more for quality rather than quantity [meh, now i sound like a salesperson -__-] and there are less members to talk about [6 vs. 13] and that's why i always get lost in suju's thread, because it's humongous whereas here, it's cool, cos it moves slower, and it's easier to follow..

yes. mostly, fans are younger than the actual band, and that's where the age thingy comes up and the fantasy of marrying them comes up. it is seldom that the fans are older than the members themselves, but it's also not impossible. like how i am. i am a fan of both shinhwa and super junior, and all of them are older than me. then battle comes in the scene, 5 of them are older than me, but i am older than chris. that does not hold me back from liking chris. i'm speaking nonsense here.

oohhh. only eric's been confirmed. their army enlistment thing is really making me confused. back in 2005, when i was the top poster of junjin thread before the great crash of soompi, i remember reading that all of them already received their army enlistment schedules except for andy. and that good enter made some talk with the government to postpone their enlistment schedule. then came news regarding their enlistment being late 2006 or somewhere after their 8th album. i must admit, that i really got worried and didn't know what to do if shinhwa ever goes to the army. i remember us [soul shinhwa forum family, if you know that forum] had a lot of talk about their army enlistment and all of use hoped for the whole shinhwa group to go together, so they can comeback together, because it'll definitely hurt us to see shinhwa only having 5 members. we already did experience that, and those were difficult times. however, i also belive that being able to dance is an excuse for you to do real army thing. you might be able to dance, but you can't do all things a normal person can do. plus, knowing that you went through an accident and you had surgeries and all, you would of course, be weaker than a normal person.

as for the threads, i believe super junior thread is moving fast [it's just fast at this moment, because it used to move like 10-12 pages a day] is because super junior is a 13 member group, each having different schedules and each having different appearances on different shows. also, because they have 3 radio shows which are on a daily basis, and they always talk about interesting stuffs which are always translated, and of course, people who don't understand korean like me would spazz to death. we get new information regarding super junior daily. as for this shinhwa thread, there are only a few posters here, and our topic relies more on the serious side, and how we view shinhwa as individuals. we also look back to the time where in they just started and all, and in fact, we act more mature in this thread compared to super junior thread. but seriously, a page in this thread is composed of 20 posts but i spend around 15 minutes in each page reading all comments. we do post long comments. haha

I will definitely upload them....I thought I would do it with imageshack but it is not getting along with me that well.. :sweatingbullets: So please wait..hehehe...

I think the reason for jumping bands is probably about the lack of activitiy but more specifically in what teens watch a lot these days which are all these tv shows, game shows, music shows, radio shows.

Shinhwa was kind of quiet at the beginning of 2006 but that's only 4 months-ish..They came out with 8th album in May 2006. And promoted it with 3 tv shows (Xman, Infinite Challenge, Heroine) and some stage performances (Music Bank, Inkigayo, Mnet etc etc I think they did all major stations) And their Asia Tour started which is also a form of promotion for the album. So maybe it was more 2005 that didn't showcase as much Shinhwa activities? They did Shinhwa Battle in 2005 but a lot more solo activities I guess.

The thing is they didn't go onto a gazillion tv shows (either 2005 or 2006). That's why younger fans thought that they were not as active.

i'll definitely wait for them. hehe thanks in advance!

actually, yes, that's true. teens or people of the younger generation tend to watch a lot of tv shows and game shows, and all of which are so entertaining, and features a lot of members of new bands [super junior again]. so that's the reason why they are attracted to them rather than being attracted to shinhwa. and also, on shinhwa's part, lack of activeness.

hmm.. from what i remember, they were not as quiet back in 2005. that was actually the year where my being a shinhwa fan was at its climax. i don't know why but it was the year where i went shinhwa all through out. i don't know what i was bothered about that particular year though.

2006.. is not much of a shinhwa year for me, admittedly. because they are quite inactive in korea as they were busy with their concert tour. so i went more to the suju side. [i always mention suju, sorry if i am annoying but i just can't help but mention them]

Mmm, yeah, I THINK that was Charlie Park... but when I watched it, at first I didn't know who that guy taking care of JunJin was... he looks so much different now. O__O But after looking closer, yeah, I think that's him. XD;; It makes sense. =P Wow, lots of surgeries. x__X;; Yeahh, Eric is the only one scheduled for right now. Mangg, it's so sad to think about the Shinhwa guys going to the army... we wont' be able to see them so much x_____x

Aww JUNJIN! When I first started to really like Shinhwa, he definately caught my eye. (: Yeah, I definately understand where you're coming from... he just has that thing that makes you do like, a double-take on him. LOL! I love all the Shinhwa members thoughhh. They all have that quality of making someone do a double-take. (;

Hahaha definately. i remember we discussed this a LONG while back... about how our thread doesn't have as much pages as the DBSK/SuJu threads. Well, I think another reason is because Soompi is getting to be more of a DBSK & SuJu fanbase... I mean, yeah, ofcourse, a few years back, it used to be a Shinhwa fanbase. But... younger people tend to go on Soompi as opposed to the older people who grew up with Shinhwa, I guess maybe that's why the majority of the fanbase change. But I mean, Shinhwa is still very popular. >;]

i am now positive it's charlie park. i remember the day i watched it. haha

soompi is actually relying more to being a dbsk forum, i always see stuff about them around the forum, but that does not hold me back from still being a shinhwa fan. i am actually happy that this thread is still alive, not mentioning i am greatly disappointed with junjin's thread.

shinhwa appeared in a show called '1000 songs challenge' a few times, where they had to sing a random song picked for them.. hyesung n dongwan DID sing a couple old songs (minwoo sang 1)... all the people who were there were surprised that they (being a popular dance idol group) knew all the lyrics and sang it so well.. dongwan got a really funny old song, and miraculously did a very good job (which made me thinking he's really old uncle dongwan and he shouldn't be in shinhwa..lol) oh another guest (a senior singer) got 'hey come on' but he couldn't sing it.. then the MC asked shinhwa to do it... and they did a GOOD job singing it live even back then.. after that minwoo made a comment which i can't forget until now: 'this is the first time we perform hey come on live'.. lol.. i never heard any singer made such comment.. that was during wildeyes promotion, which means he was saying that all their 'hey come on' perf were lipsync.. lol.. it really is something you won't hear from any other singer who lipsync.. he wasn't even asked or anything, he just said it out of nowhere.. i just hope he didn't get any trouble from SM..

i love it when boybands such as shinhwa and super junior [here i go again, because suju's eeteuk, kangin and shindong received a lot of praise when they sang old songs in 1000 songs challenge] sing old songs. it makes me go 'wow' for some reasons.

hyesung reminds me of myself and my siblings. play an old song and we can sing along to it without mentioning a wrong word. because of my dad.

Archived