[Dongwan]Ha Ha Ha

telling me to stay away from my fans?~~

i depend on them to survive

isn't that obvious!...^^

-----------------------------------------

Source: Goodemg

Trans: cherry@bestshinhwa[kor-chi trans]+me[eng trans]^^

BACKGROUND![TAKEN FROM SHINHWACHANGJO.NET by beck77]

Brief summary on why Dongwan wrote this. On the 27th of Feb, an article by Star News stated that Seven & Dongwan should be “stay away” from fans. Stating that over the years, a lot of singers become actor too. Coz of them being popular as singer, even though they are not really good in acting, there is a group of fans that will support them due to love for the singer from before. So they should “stay away” from fans coz they did not get support from the overall audience but support from their fans only. This will have adverse effect on the singer coz they may feel that they are doing well in acting but in reality, they are not that good.

what crap...

what do you mean dongwan is not good in acting??

where have they een all this time?? in planet pluto...

im so happy that dongwan said that..

reporters are so crappy sometimes

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

hahaha i was looking at the first few pictures, and i'm like, eh what the heck?? that's not shinhwa!! =P

what exactly are the blocks? i wanted to ask that too, i don't get it.. some sort of buildings or something?

Guest xmkaex

I meant Minbong was one of the first I could recognize? I think it was because he was most active. Eric didn't talk at all because this was an older clip of shinhwa...he didn't talk at all in most older clips. or the camera didn't focus on him much.

About the article, some of the points apply to Eric before Bulsae. But he still is not very active/talkative with people that he doesn't know well. He has mentioned this many times and also described that himself on the episode of Nugu Nugu (the one with Se7en next to him). And earlier on in his Shinhwa life, you really don't see him talking or sometimes just hidden. But, right now...after Bulsae and all that, I don't think he could just keep quiet because the host would prompt some questions at him too. I translated this article into english because I think besides being the leader and dorky person, this is another side of him when he is serious and is working.

In another poll in Soompi, I see that most people recognize Shinhwa's dorkiness and entertaining aspects of the members. It seemed that we don't acknowledge *enough* that Shinhwa members all have their serious/passion for work side i.e. Minwoo recording his album, producing his concert, Hyesung choosing his next step /next songs carefully...I think these are basis for their success and popularity- hard , hard, hard work.

Yes, Eric likes to fish...I think this is in most of his biodatas? There are pictures of him fishing too...but of course with goofy expression. I'll post later if you are interested.

About the translation..I tried to keep it as much as possible to the chinese descriptions. The Chinese and Korean language I think is more descriptive/imaginative and not as straight-forward as English. So, yeah, some parts need a bit of imagination, not to be taken literally.

is it that one picture where he's holding that fish and sticking out his tongue?...

haha i laugh everytime i see that picture.

thank you for the pictures ginnie *hugs* there are about TWENTY SEVEN BATCHES ^^ give or take the similar ones i grouped together, such as the Yo! pix you put in one post ^^

THANK YOU!!! to everyone with their opinions,(although long i still read every one of them ^^), news pix, vids all contributions!!

EDIT: OMG 9-0-0

9 years of Shinhwa, 9th album due to be out this year...^^

Will be back with pictures, i've stored them in my external HD so not so easy access right now........

But here are some vids i've saved for viewing pleasure ^^

thanks for the video clips.

haha the one with dongwan singing happy birthday and dacning in the background was so funny :D

oh true true!! but i think the first one that i recognized was eric, as i said, because i was researching on him, but it's true that minwoo's probably the easiest to distinguish, since he's at the front most of the time, whether it's performances or interviews.. and the fact that eric's the leader actually surprised me, cos i thought it was minwoo at first.. actually, in older video clips, eric and andy were like statues =P thank goodness they started talking.. hahaha..

i think he started being more active/talkative because hosts keep asking him to do the "do you smell anything burning?" line.. hahaha.. just kidding =P but i think it's also because they started going on variety shows [the ones that i know of are xman and love letter] and because he appeared with the members, he can open up more than when he's alone..

and can you please post those fishing pictures?? please~~ well, when your photobucket accounts are working well that is =P

anybody wants mini oranges? i almost finished a whole bag O_o"

we're at page 900 *throws confetti*

the first person i notice was hyesung because he looked femine to me at first :sweatingbullets:

and then i looked at other shinhwa pictures and i was like:

"O__________O..WHO'S THAT FIOOOONNNE GUY?!?!!..."

it turned out to be minbong xD :wub:

hii. anyone have pictures from dongwan&hyesungs birthday?

i have one.. but its not what i want..

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/PRETEENx/01cs1bn4.jpg

a pictures from this.. but like a one that shows dongwans shirt better

thankks :D

i saw this picture where brian[ftts] wear the same sweater :lol:

if i can find the pictures, i'll come back to post.

edit:

are they these ones?

credits to this thread on page 740

b_26362D919E80266B8E1DA3DEB39E8C12.jpg

[03/01]Shinhwa Minwoo Solo Concert in Japan

Although there's no promo activites or advertisement going on in Japan, but on the first day sales 10minutes it had sold out more than 80% of entrance ticket, the response from the japanese fans had made the concert become like a big occasion.

O_O woah...Minwoo's doing great in Japan ^-^

----------edit

^______________^ i own this page xD

woah, it seem like ages since i last owned a page.

oh yeah and i forgot to mention:

HAPPY BELATED PAGE 900!

Guest aindy

Hyesung - Take a break with SyungBler!

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK OR TAKEOUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS

Take a break with SyoungBler!

Very pretty coffee tumbler with Hyesung picture printed on it, on sale by syoungin fanclub

mainimgaj3.gif

10mue6.jpg

20mcu6.jpg

Link to online shop: http://lapang.ivyro.net/bbshop451/shop/index.php

Credits: only4steve + angelicalharmony + pandan @ shinhwachangjo.net

i would love to have one..

i wonder how much would it be?

Guest kukie.kisses

i went to the link and couldnt understand a word. is that the only place where we can purchase it?

Guest nutzie

hahahaha.. syoungbler.. that's a really weird name.. although i don't drink coffee, can i have one?? maybe i can bring it to school and drink water from it instead [yes, i'm a water freak >_<] oh wait, maybe i can make one with eric on it??

kassuma - thank you so much for always providing us with video links.. i bet it's really tiring huh? but your effort is truly appreciated..

*runs to youtube*

edit-

crazy_korean - is the dongwan sweated the same as the link below?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...49&st=37660

Guest s3xyminwoo

Hyesung - Take a break with SyungBler!

OMG! are you serious??

now they have a coffee mug of sungie?!?!

LMAO! that is so cutee

it would be muchhhhh better if we could drink coffee w/ hyesung in reality (:

i want one!

haha, i want everything that has to do with shinhwa ^^

Guest xmkaex

^aww that was so cute indeed. i really like the song choice too :D

i went hunting for the fish picture with eric but i still can't find it. T__________________T

but i did finds these two xD..i think you guys have seen them before but it doesn't hurt to see them again right?..

00014_41.jpg

x1pk64-9H0OKxS488_2JzCIiNSbKwtZtNJF.jpg

lately i've been in eric mode, probably cause i've beening watching KSA too much xD haha

Since you requested for Eric with the fish, I thought why don't I'll post a collection of Eric with animals instead. :lol:

So here you go: ERIC AND ANIMALS

fishpx1.png

Proud of his catch!

38464839hk2.jpg

OK...maybe he is not only proud, he is tongue-stickingly ecstatic about his catch! :w00t:

10332316nb5.jpg

Eric with cat. Eric demonstrates to you how you may use a cat's tail; for SHOE-POLLISHING. :wacko:

e000hanniell0.jpg

Eric with cat. Cutie, isn't he?

I meant "the cat"...

There is one more with Eric and a big DOG. Somehow Eric managed to name that dog as a "COW" though.

Let me find that cap.

I have more animals with Shinhwa pictures but I am not really completely convinced by imageshack. It has no folders!!!

Guest nutzie

hahaha ginnie, those pics are sooo cutee!!! that's a freakishly huuugeee fish!! umm, probably one of my relatives too ^^ i can only wish to be fished by eric one day.. i told my friend a scenario about him catching me [aka "a fish"] the little fishies would be swimming around, and i'll be among them, and you see eric coming to the lake, ocean, whatever, and i'll be like, "look guys it's eric!!!" *little fishie jumping around amongst other, uninterested fishies rolling their eyes [well, if they can anyway -___-] and when some fish gets caught on eric's hook, i'll be like "take me with youu!!" *grabs bites on the fish's tail and away she goes* or if not, *voluntarily hooks self to eric's fishing line* "look eric, i was hooked on to you~!!" [okay no, that just sounds very cheesy -____-"]

anyways, i found a video [although with a bad audio] that's sooo touching~~ well, i think a few pages ago, we were talking about junjin's stage fright and the problem andy faced during the 4th album..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJQ4aiw0cw

they talked about it here.. it brought tears to my eyes at the end.. boohooo~~~~

oh by the way, i have pictures of eric with cats too, but i believe it's in the other account [i'm stuck with my backup account due to the storm last night T-T] but once my bro can get me into the other account, i'll save those pics and post the ones i have =D

syoungbler omg i want oooonnnne i'd buy one everyday (well im broke so many once a week?) lol i want one soo much. there are so many shinhwa products now wooo! i want all shinhwa stuff lolz haha

s3xyminwooLOL ahaha me too =P i wanna drink coffe with all the members hehe but i dont know how to speak krn so maybe ill bring u along? lolz

LOl those pictures of eric are hilarious! thanks ginnie =P haha eric's so cute hehe polishing shoe with a cats tail haha :D

i saw this clip on youtube but it dosent have subs so i dont know what its saying. its titled hyesungs rumors (interview) can someone translate plz? http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center

Guest sunnydays.

Since you requested for Eric with the fish, I thought why don't I'll post a collection of Eric with animals instead. :lol:

So here you go: ERIC AND ANIMALS

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9658/fishpx1.png

Proud of his catch!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7879/38464839hk2.jpg

OK...maybe he is not only proud, he is tongue-stickingly ecstatic about his catch! :w00t:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7891/10332316nb5.jpg

Eric with cat. Eric demonstrates to you how you may use a cat's tail; for SHOE-POLLISHING. :wacko:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2766/e000hanniell0.jpg

Eric with cat. Cutie, isn't he?

I meant "the cat"...

There is one more with Eric and a big DOG. Somehow Eric managed to name that dog as a "COW" though.

Let me find that cap.

I have more animals with Shinhwa pictures but I am not really completely convinced by imageshack. It has no folders!!!

HAHA OMG ERIC! He's so adorable. (: I like watching the Shinhwa boys play with animals... I don't know, somehow, whenever people interact with animals, it shows some truth to their personality. But, the Shinhwa guys are all so cute with animals. XD; <3 Haha, those fishing pictures of Eric... LOL he's so funny. It totalyl reminds me of that summer when I first fell in love with Shinhwa... I went fishing with my friend, & all day, I had Shinhwa in my mind. Haha, i dunno, just a weird connectiont. ^____^;

LOL That would be great to see Eric & that "cow" dog. LMAO. Thanks so much Ginnie!

hahaha ginnie, those pics are sooo cutee!!! that's a freakishly huuugeee fish!! umm, probably one of my relatives too ^^ i can only wish to be fished by eric one day.. i told my friend a scenario about him catching me [aka "a fish"] the little fishies would be swimming around, and i'll be among them, and you see eric coming to the lake, ocean, whatever, and i'll be like, "look guys it's eric!!!" *little fishie jumping around amongst other, uninterested fishies rolling their eyes [well, if they can anyway -___-] and when some fish gets caught on eric's hook, i'll be like "take me with youu!!" *grabs bites on the fish's tail and away she goes* or if not, *voluntarily hooks self to eric's fishing line* "look eric, i was hooked on to you~!!" [okay no, that just sounds very cheesy -____-"]

anyways, i found a video [although with a bad audio] that's sooo touching~~ well, i think a few pages ago, we were talking about junjin's stage fright and the problem andy faced during the 4th album..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJQ4aiw0cw

they talked about it here.. it brought tears to my eyes at the end.. boohooo~~~~

oh by the way, i have pictures of eric with cats too, but i believe it's in the other account [i'm stuck with my backup account due to the storm last night T-T] but once my bro can get me into the other account, i'll save those pics and post the ones i have =D

LMAOO

"i'm hooked on to you (; "

HAHAHAHAHA woww XDD;;

(: Oh yeahh, that youtube video... that's the one I mentioned earlier, when I heard about JunJin's stagefright & Andy's departure during the 4th album. That makes me tear up like crazy too. x__x;; That video & the Guerilla video always make me cry...

Btww, about the Shinhwa blocks... I think they might be like, legos... like, Shinhwa legos. O__O; I think they're toys that have the concept of legos, as in you put things together, but the toy itsels are bigger than actual legos. I don't know, cuz in the Celeb Photos section, there are threads of "Se7en blocks", & the pictures in there show Se7en legos. XD; It's really cute. (: I'm not sure if this is what the Shinhwa blocks are really though... but, I'd like to see them if they exist. >:]

Archived