[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest theLEGEND

HAPPY 900th PAGE EVERYONE!! =D

OMG!! 80% of Minwoo's concert tickets were sold out within 10 minutes?! That's amazing! Minwoo is <33. I hope he doesn't overwork himself! MINWOO FIGHTING~~

Thank you for posting SHINHWA SNEAKERS pictures. They look so COOL! Seriously, I HAVE to own them (if I could..) :P

EYE CANDY ANYONE?? >>Click Here<<

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

HI EVERYONE!!! im back, uni has been so gay!its making me busy! and im only a first yr student and we've only just began first week of uni! im studying double degree commerce (majoring in accounting) AND finance.

Gals, do you HEAR DV getting excited? LOL! (For those of you who are new to this forum, DV is one of male fan (I think we have 2?)...my adopted Shinhwa forum son, who wants to buy everything Shinhwa advertise! LOL!)

I could just imagine his excitement...jumping up and down! LOL! DV: You better get a job so you can buy one of each!

It's too bad sneakers are for men. I wonder if they can come out with women's version of Shinhwa sneakers? If they do, it'll be so popular they won't able to keep it on the shelves!

The more I think about it, the more I'm amazed about Shinhwa how after 8 years, they are getting more popular! Shinhwa jeans, Shinhwa shoes....WOW!

i do have a job mommie!!! i have three! i work at two restaurants, and i also teach on saturday mornings at the vietnamese ethnic school. i teach maths though. so i have three jobs and have saved up quite a bit, probably more than enough for each pair of the shinhwa sneakers!!!

i want the sneakers!!! every single one of them. most of you probably like only one or two pairs but i want all!!!

SHINHWA JEANS?????????????? WTF, NO ONE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!! garghhhhhhh I WANT THE JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do they look like???

mommie alice - you know what?? you can buy the shinhwa sneakers for your children, and then disguise it as their birthday presents.. i bet they would think it's cool.. and then months later, reveal to them that it's shinhwa sneakers =P i would love to see their reactions..

hahahaha, yeah mommie, you should do that!! thatd be so funny. what brand does your older son wear?? if he wears any brands the same as any member of shinhwa, you should tell him.

mommie 'oh you have true religion jeans, by the way, shinhwa wears true religion too!! XD'

yes dongwan got plastic surgery for his nose.. i think it was either he broke it(due to an accident) or ive read in one site that he had some problems.. i forgot..

ive also read that junjin had nose surgery.. i forgot why.. im digging up archives now

hahaha.. yah i wont wear it either.. gosh.. i wouldnt want dirt on anything that is shinhwa

hahahaha

yeah i heard that jinnie and dongwan have had their noses done. everyone i know says they have nice noses!! their surgeons did a good job! cos their noses look natural.

wannies nose is nice!!! its not too broad and not too pointy, its nice and slim too!

I can so imagine it too...... :rolleyes: ..DV jumping up and down in front of his pc and chanting I want that.....I want that too...and that...lol.......

hahahaha, i didnt jump up and down, but i nearly had a heart attack and died.

yes, dongwan got plastic surgery

i think it was just recently

i remember reading blogs and stuff about it back in the summer of '05

unless i was reading old diary entries.

dongwan has like a breathing problem, which is why he kind of gives off a nasaly sound sometimes, but u honestly cant really tell because he sings so well :wub:

anyways, yeah. so he had to get surgery to fix it, but he also ddidnt like his nose, and decided to fix the structure at the same time.

im PRETTY sure this is correct.

whether or not dongwan went under the knife, hes still a beautiful person inside and out. and he's still REAL. <3

i wonder who his surgeon was??? i want to know, so if i ever get a nose job, i can go there and say 'please do the same as what u did to dong wan hyung, to me!!'

plastic surgery?? ughhh gross but its okay almost every celeb in korea got plastic surgery i diddnt know dongwan had one and if i had to guess what it was i would think its his high cheek bones. He's still my fav

EDIT:NOSE?????? i have ugly nose too

i have an ugly nose too!!! man, we all hate our noses

and oh my the japanese fans has created a RICJIN baby

and this is how he looks like[grown up]-->Click Me

not really my taste but he looks..beautiful?

hahahaha, thats so funny. i want to see what a ric-syung baby would look like!

This concert was from last year right? Does anyone know the exact date of the concert? I want to name my clip with the correct date of the concert instead of the date it was released (2-25-07).

Thank you.

[HQ] 20070225 Shinhwa's State Of The Art Full Concert In Shanghai On Dragon TV

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest samshiku

DV! no wonder its been so long since we've seen u around! we missed u here!^^

2-3 JOBS!! im so lazy to even get ONE holiday job and u are younger than me lol :P

im getting my a-level results tml which determines my uni admission chances so pray 4 me ya^^

and i'll post the first part of the minwoo real pic collection here...PLS GO LOOK SEE at the pic thread! u dun even have to leave a reply just take a look cos i believe many of them are new to u guys and its ALLL candid/real shots! minu fans esp should see this collection!^^

03042100423c67a5da6.jpg

030421005withbrother23cjn4.jpg

03042100723c690chw1.jpg

03042100823c6979ly6.jpg

03042501123c69f6bb5.jpg

03042501223c6a73lq1.jpg

030425dj123c6b00ko0.jpg

030425dj223c6b7dxf2.jpg

03050200123c6cc5sj8.jpg

03050200223c6d32ht2.jpg

030505123c6dbfvi3.jpg

030505223c6e4cra8.jpg

03051000323c6eb9au8.jpg

03051000723c6f36wh8.jpg

03051200123c6fd2ub9.jpg

03051200223c704feu5.jpg

03051600123c70cchj9.jpg

03051600323c713aca5.jpg

03051600423c71c6vf2.jpg

03051600523c7253dd7.jpg

03051600623c73abpk7.jpg

03052000423c7437bk9.jpg

03052000523c74d4sy1.jpg

03052000623c7560rj8.jpg

03052000723c75ceqe0.jpg

03052200423c763bbh9.jpg

03052923c76b8bx5.jpg

03052904323c7745la7.jpg

03052904423c77b2tv5.jpg

030529thur123c786dfe6.jpg

030529thur223c7977cl5.jpg

credit: Bestshinhwa

Guest angelix

This concert was from last year right? Does anyone know the exact date of the concert? I want to name my clip with the correct date of the concert instead of the date it was released (2-25-07).

Thank you.

^ mommie alice, the concert was during 2006.07.08 :)

3/1 [trans] Winter present for fans (interview)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Q1; please introduce the winter story album!

This time's album is the third winter album that Shinhwa is releasing, it comes in two kinds of packaging too. the first packaging includes "isnt it beautiful", "the days" recorded from the 2003 winter album, a korean version of "girls' exclusive" that is also recorded in japanese album, and a CD of the japanese album. total two CDs.

the other one not only has two CDs, but also includes the activities of the 8th jib, the asia concert tours, acitvities in japan, the making of this winter album, plus our recent movements, total 2 and a half hours of DVD. should be said this way.. this time's winter album is like a set meal to fans!

Q2; the new song "isnt it beautiful" is made especially for the fans, it is very meaningful, what kind of song is it actually? when do the fans look beautiful?

the song is the lyrics "isnt it beautiful, looking at your shy smile ~ I LOVE U no matter how heavy the rain falls or how hard the snow falls, i will stay with you forever, i promise i will love you"

no matter which stage we stand on, no matter be it raining or snowing, we will look at our fans with loving eyes because we love them, at this time we must say they look beautiful ^^ hope thate everyone will continue to let us see such beautiful moments of you in the future ^^

Q3; this time's winter album has shinhwa's 8th jib activities recorded in it, and the asia concert tour concerts in the DVD, discuss about the invididual personalities and your opinions of the different countries.

the china fans are really enthusiastic, every place we went to they'll follow in cabs, no matter be it the airport, hotel or the concert venue, they support us really good, we're really worried for them.

then.. the thailand fans are also very warm hearted, almost like the china fans.. but at the concert venue the china fans were more energetic..

then, the singapore fans were really happy at the concert site, we felt energetic and happy upon seeing them..

lastly, everytime we go to japan, we feel that the japan fans are really orderly

if we have to discuss every country's fans its like that, but everytime we left the fans will cheer for us and encourage us, we feel their presence ^^

hope in the future that we can meet more fans of more countries, and wish that the overseas fans will love us~ ^^

Q4; please tell us the plans of the shinhwa members

on the upcoming 10/2, we will be having shinhwa changjo's 8th fanmeeting. going to meet up with the fans since a long time.. ^^

this year everyone of us will be very busy shooting dramas, solo activites.. hope everyone will support everyone of us. also hope that in the winters ahead everyone can listen to the winter album, be healthy ^^

Q5; in Shinhwa TOWN, which block will you regret? describe the block

there are many blocks i want to talk about.. which one should i say? difficult..

if i have to choose one, that would be promoting "photo block" (SHINHWA ROOM). in this block we can see unpublished pictures of the shinhwa members.

for example, pictures during backstage moments at concerts, in cars while running from place to place, the pictures of the members playing among themselves and more. sometimes there are images that spoil our image, the members have a good laugh upon seeing them.

when the fans were discussing the blocks, they looked like our managers ~

Q6; lastly using "winter story album is very good!" these 6 words to make a poem. (because of language translations they do not start with the words, but in korean they do)

the winter album is coming out~ (eric)

the heart seems like breaking apart, floating upwards~ (dongwan)

steal~~ steal for your friends to listen first! (minwoo)

TO~ love the song "isnt it beautiful" (andy)

this winter album will sell.out.totally.!! haha (junjin)

come and listen to the very nice winter album~~ faster~~(wife version) (hyesung)

p/s: the "wife" is a popular comedy character in korea.

credits// cyworld.com + Tiya@bestshinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=847.0

Thank you.

I think the date has pretty much stuck with me. The chinese fans call this the 678 event.

The concert was held 060708. July 8th 2006.

Guest sunnydays.

aww.. he never forgets us, doesn't he..

i used to think that artists don't like it when people say he wins/accomplishes something just because he's popular/has a lot of fans.. i think some artists take 'without the fans he's nothing' as a negative comment.. and i know some artists who would respond 'i'll prove it to you it's not true'..

it surprised me that shinhwa actually thinks without the fans they're nothing.. let me remind you guys of the cool side of eric:

I don't even want to lower myself to the standards of playing around with words on whether its 'singer' or 'musician'. If we must say, then we aren't musicians but the public's singer. We are icons for the teens and perform to give joy to an audience...

.... Just as each person has their own particular food suited to their taste from the large variety of foods, if our food does not suit your taste, eat something else. We dont cook for people who dont like our food. Luckily there are people that love the food that we work so hard to make and again we just work hard for those people. You expressed it as a "simple" code progression but in your ignorance you have actually expressed exactly what we have wanted to do for this genre...

....We lacked a lot, but just from the attempts, each of us gained so much. And that's enough for us....

....When we autograph saying to go well in an exam for the fans, they come back with report cards showing that they came first. With the music and stage we perform, the audience goes wild and is happy. From those fans we gain strength and we work even harder and perform. Give happiness and gain happiness....

...And if your words are not just simply attention seeking through the controversy, if you have anything further to say, then I hope you come and see me personally.

i think verbally, they actually tend to attach each other.. lol..

some of their actions, you can never make sense of it if you see them as mere 'best friends'.. i don't think there exist 6 guys above 15 yrs old living in a modern lifestyle who love each other like shinhwa.. but if you try a different frame of thinking, see them as 'real brothers' instead of mere 'best friends', then you can kinda make sense of it.. although i still doubt there exist 6 real brothers who love each other like shinhwa..

i know!!! how can they eat a patient's food!!??? poor jinnie needs to eat a lot to gain his strength back!!! besides, food for a patient is very bland isn't it??

OMGG! I remember reading this about Eric... he said it during some time of controversy, & when I read it, I was laughing because Eric's comment totally PWNED his oponent. (; Eric's comment was very well said. :D I love how he related Shinhwa to food... puahaha... my two loves, Shinhwa & food! LMAO. It's so great to see that they put the fans first. It give sa great feeling~~ <3 LOL yeahh, best friends would be an understatement for Shinhwa. I think they're even too close to be best friends. XD; Definately, 6 brothers. 6, awesome, dorky, hot brothers. HAHA! XD; Yeahh, patient food IS bland x__x;; But maybe it was good? Eric, Dongwan, & Hyesung were eating it... but then again, maybe they'd eat anything u__U: LOL.

HI EVERYONE!!! im back, uni has been so gay!its making me busy! and im only a first yr student and we've only just began first week of uni! im studying double degree commerce (majoring in accounting) AND finance.

i do have a job mommie!!! i have three! i work at two restaurants, and i also teach on saturday mornings at the vietnamese ethnic school. i teach maths though. so i have three jobs and have saved up quite a bit, probably more than enough for each pair of the shinhwa sneakers!!!

i want the sneakers!!! every single one of them. most of you probably like only one or two pairs but i want all!!!

SHINHWA JEANS?????????????? WTF, NO ONE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!! garghhhhhhh I WANT THE JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do they look like???

yeah i heard that jinnie and dongwan have had their noses done. everyone i know says they have nice noses!! their surgeons did a good job! cos their noses look natural.

wannies nose is nice!!! its not too broad and not too pointy, its nice and slim too!

hahahaha, i didnt jump up and down, but i nearly had a heart attack and died.

i wonder who his surgeon was??? i want to know, so if i ever get a nose job, i can go there and say 'please do the same as what u did to dong wan hyung, to me!!'

i have an ugly nose too!!! man, we all hate our noses

hahahaha, thats so funny. i want to see what a ric-syung baby would look like!

Hi DV. (: We've never really talked before... but yeah, hi! :D

Haha~~ Shinhwa clothing! you're gonna get all of them, huh? =P It's easier for you because you're a guy. But oh mang, you work a lot O__O but it's good... you have money. LOL. You're gonna get surgery? XD; Ahh yeahh, JunJin's & Dongwan's noses definately look natural. (: They look great.

LMAO RICSYUNG BABY! XD; I wonder...

^ mommie alice, the concert was during 2006.07.08 :)

I LOOVE "isn't it beautiful". <3 (: LOL the poem... haha, JunJin. :D

samshiku - Thanks so much for the pictures! :D Tee heee, I love candid shots... Minbong looks sooo funny~~ I have candid shots ALL the time with my friends, we have a very limited amount of pictures where actually look nice... we're always making faces & doing weird things. LMAO. It's good to know that Shinhwa guys are like that too, makes me feel more connected to them? LOL I don't know. XD; But thank youu~~ Minbong looks hott >w<: <3

Please stay on topic. This is not really related to Shinhwa.

Guest cutiepad

its been so long since i posted here.. bz with school..

i'm totally wowed with the number of PHOTOS.. oh gosh!!!

i'm looking forward to hyesung's second album!!! i hope it wont get postpone!!! i seriously need hyesung therapy.. been in depression, which explains my lack of posting

i read an article that dongwan will also be having an album in May? i wonder which genre he would work with? i hope he doesn't do alot of ballad. i prefer if he does like fast songs, like popish rnb..

and then there's eric.. also an album coming right out in fall... i have a feeling that there will be alot of collaborations.. like the santana style? eric's special point is the rap, but too much of rap isn't my taste.. i hope he can sing alot of songs for his upcoming album. i saw a video clip of him singing live on youtube.. his voice is actually kinda nice.. hahhaa..

lastly my dear andy... he is really really tight lipped about the direction he is taking , ain't it? i was actually sadden that he chosed to leave goldfishery. i like him in humor, that's he's nature, isn't it? its good that we see him on Xman, but there isn't really alot of time allocated to him. well, makes me unhappy.

hmm.. well, last but not least junjin, last heard from him was that he would be in taiwan doing promotion with linda? i'm not really sure about this, sometime pls fill me in? anyway, i thought linda is quite popular in taiwan, then shouldn't there be alot of news about their promotion? i thought taiwan had alot of paparazzi? no offence, but i was expecting alot of updates..

Guest s3xyminwoo

samshiku thank you for all the pics of minwoo

haha, minwoo is such a dork ... a adorable dork (:

im so jealous of that girl who minwoo was with :/

hehe, wish i was her

Q2; the new song "isnt it beautiful" is made especially for the fans, it is very meaningful, what kind of song is it actually? when do the fans look beautiful?

the song is the lyrics "isnt it beautiful, looking at your shy smile ~ I LOVE U no matter how heavy the rain falls or how hard the snow falls, i will stay with you forever, i promise i will love you"

no matter which stage we stand on, no matter be it raining or snowing, we will look at our fans with loving eyes because we love them, at this time we must say they look beautiful ^^ hope thate everyone will continue to let us see such beautiful moments of you in the future ^^

tht is so sweet ^^

never knew that "isn't it beautiful was dedicated to shinhwa fans

the first time i heard the song, i fell in love with it

i listen to the song like at least three times a day (:

shinhwa is so loveable <3

Guest angelix

[scans] 3/1 Shinhwa In Eul Magazine 2nd Month Issue 2007

f_11726827210m_15a4d3b.jpg

f_11726827210m_198d1d3.jpg

credits : feelkyossi + oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=848.0

-----

[scans] 3/1 Shinhwa In KEJ Magazine 3nd Month Issue 2007

f_11726816120m_0b80cc1.jpg

f_11726816120m_1dc4933.jpg

Credits : feelkyossi + Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=849.0

Guest vignette

samshiku, thanks for posting all those dorky photos of Minwoo. I just got some tips on poses I can do next time I play with my camera.

Mal, seems the boys are getting continous exposure in japanese magazines.

Guest nutzie

for sure, the new one, "isn't it beautiful".. go check it out, it's an easy song to listen to, and if you can understand the lyrics, it's awesome.. it's dedicated to us afterall =P

the 8th album was pretty good too.. you know what, if you search around in youtube, you probably get tonnes of other songs..

oh, i found the song for you =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SvXHf8s3z0g

well, just in case you didn't listen to it before ^^"

Guest kiwistar

What was the Shinhwa Town/block mentioned in that article?

Are those pics of Minwoo in the radio recent? He looks nice and tan, and,frankly, gorgeous ^^

I love the fanmeet pics too, thanks for posting pics everyone =]

Guest cutiepad

My friend, got me to listen to Shinhwa and I think they're pretty good. I know, I like Kpop, but I've never listened to Shinhwa, a shame :ph34r:

Do you guys have any songs to recommend? [:

my personal favourites are:

first love

hey! come on!

wild eyes

hero

perfect man

the entire of their 7th album [ Brand New ]

the entire of their 8th album [ State of the Art ]

Archived