[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sarah_luisa

OMG... shinhwa ipod,w0w,, i want one, i will buy it if my parents didn't bought me one year ago (ipod video)... :cry:

but i still have once in a lifetime video in my ip0d

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29/1 [news] Shinhwa hold FAN-MEETING on 10/2

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Group Shinhwa will meet their long awaited fans soon.

On the 2nd of February, evening 7.30pm, Shinhwa will hold their 8th fan meeting "M.I.S-0210" (mission impossible shinhwa 0210)

it is estimated that around 10 000 fans will attend this fanmeeting. through the fantastic events that Shinhwa Changjo has prepared for them, tests like testing their vocals, knowledge, and acting skills, are all out to discover further talents of the boys.

Shinhwa has also prepared songs "once in a lifetime", "your man" and other songs for the fans. also included are Shinhwa's videos with fans. also, the group under the same label "Battle" will also attend this event, and perform the song "Crash". looking forward to the fanmeeting, Shinhwa expresses their wish to see their fans as soon as possible. they hope to do their best for the fans, and hope that everyone will be happy on that day. Also, Shinhwa is also attending the SUPER ARENA "valentine super concert 2007" on 14/2.

--------

[Pics] Shinhwa Ipod! (Special Edition)

NO HOTLINKING & NO QUOTING. TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

credits// bestshinhwa.com + prizzyy@ www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=612.0

-------

url]

argg i wish i could go to the fan meeting!!!!

i wish they would come here to america!!!!

goodness its making me sad.

well i hope the other fans will have a blast, actually they will have a blast.

and oh my gee look at those ipods!!! shinhwa ipods!! they look real nice!! i wish i could have one (:

goodness i want a lot of things don't i?

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

[mv] Shinhwa - Winter Story - But You're Pretty (예쁘잖아)

I recently uploaded an old YSMM episode with Kim Dong Wan in it and I got around to watching it today. I don't visit this thread daily so I don't know if someone already mentioned this but I thought this was a cute story.

Park Kyung Lim told a story about how one day Dong Wan called her and asked her a question. His mom was going through menopause and I guess she was feeling not so well (hot flashes + maybe even the thought that she's getting old). They have no daughters in their family and Dong Wan wanted to help her but he didn't know how. He was kind of unsure about it all (menopause, women blah blah). So he called Kyung Lim to ask her for some help so he could help his mom out.

Throughout the episode he was very Dong Wan-like (joking and not being serious about 98% of the time), but when Park Kyung Lim was telling the story, he looked very non Dong-Wan like. :P Anyways YSMM gave him the opportunity to say a little msg to his mom and he said something like "Mom, I know you're stressed out about your new wrinkles and white hairs, but your white hairs are the most prettiest in the world." or something like that. :P Cute huh.

dongwan said that???? oh my gee how cute is he!!!!! awww dongwan is sucha a mama's boy (: i wish i had a son like that ahaha!! dongwan sucha a great son. his mom is soo lucky to have him (:

haha those picture-caption thingy is so funny/cute :lol:

ahh i wish i got this version but i have the regular video ipod. x|...its all good, i can still load it up with shinhwa clip xD

im really sorry that i accidently quoted a picture >.< yeah i felt guilty egh ill try not to do that again its just that i was in a hurry that day and i forgot to check if i left any pictures un imaged so yeah sryyy!!!!

krizza OMG ahhhh thanks sooo much for the link! wuv u soo much lolz -saves all icons on computer- lolz XD

I recently uploaded an old YSMM episode with Kim Dong Wan in it and I got around to watching it today. I don't visit this thread daily so I don't know if someone already mentioned this but I thought this was a cute story.

Park Kyung Lim told a story about how one day Dong Wan called her and asked her a question. His mom was going through menopause and I guess she was feeling not so well (hot flashes + maybe even the thought that she's getting old). They have no daughters in their family and Dong Wan wanted to help her but he didn't know how. He was kind of unsure about it all (menopause, women blah blah). So he called Kyung Lim to ask her for some help so he could help his mom out.

Throughout the episode he was very Dong Wan-like (joking and not being serious about 98% of the time), but when Park Kyung Lim was telling the story, he looked very non Dong-Wan like. :P Anyways YSMM gave him the opportunity to say a little msg to his mom and he said something like "Mom, I know you're stressed out about your new wrinkles and white hairs, but your white hairs are the most prettiest in the world." or something like that. :P Cute huh.

yeah i remember that u reuploaded it? by any chance does it have subs? cuz if u do i would want the link cuz i havent seen it before and i would like to see it ^^

SHINHWA I-POD

OMG i like must get that >.< eee does anyone know where u can get it? limited adition... mm if i could get that in my hands and i could have it i would treasure it sooo much and be sooo careful with it lol ahah XDDD

mommie alice thanks for the translations! ^^ hehe

samshiku lol ur captions are funny especialy the one with eric making the car sound ahah cracks me up XDD

i miss shinhwa sooo much >.< but theyre having some more activites coming up right? wish i could go to one of their concerts -sigh- but im really happy cuz for my b-day on wensday im getting a shinhwa poster hehe ^^ im really hating myself right now.. my heart rules me and like somehow i think i needa listen to kinda diff songs than shinhwa's O.o and i have no idea.. maybe cuz i listen to them 24/7 lolz but i really hate myself cuz i dont want to stop loving shinhwa... im crazy >.< sry i made this kinda 6 sentences that maybe mkae no sense to u guys...

---edit------

woooo owned a page ^^ yay

ownage.gif

hi to all,

those pictures of SHINHWA were really cute. it's sad Andy is leaving Inkigayo. and i can't wait to see an evil Dongwan.

so i was listening to Shinhwa's songs when i thought of a question. i don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but i was just curious.

it's obvious from the size of this thread that SHINHWA's music has an effect on their audience. i was wondering, what was that one song or music video that made you become a fan of this group?

for me, my first Shinhwa song was "Midnight Girl". i heard it on a Japanese/Chinese/Korean internet radio and was curious as to who sang it. boy, am i glad i looked them up. my first music video was "Brand New". i thought that the song was catchy and their dance moves were good. from there, i became a Shinhwa fan. haha. :P

have a great day everyone!

^ well the song that caught my attention and the first ever song i heard from shinhwa was "once in a lifetime" its such a nice song. i was looking through profiles online (uhm dont ask why cuz i dont know why either lol) and yeah and since then i loved shinhwa a lot ^^ yup what about u guys

it's obvious from the size of this thread that SHINHWA's music has an effect on their audience. i was wondering, what was that one song or music video that made you become a fan of this group?

for me it was perfect man. xD

i fell in love with shinhwa after watching the music video for it for the first time.

right when minwoo appeared with those orange/yellow roses...

it was pure hotness xD...

and i've been a fan eversince.

perfect man is also one of my favorite songs from shinhwa xD. its so catchy.

i still never get tired of watching the video over and over again.

after that it was 'i pray for you' and 'young gunz'

Guest vignette

Shinwha Ipod ~ omg!!! I want that one. Any idea of the cost so I can beg for someone to buy it for me.

Samshiku thanks for translating all those old entries, love their random thoughts.

"Once In A Lifetime" is the first song and MV that caught my attention so it will remain close to my heart.

*ahem* for me, it wasn't really any of their songs that caught my attention O_o"

it was super rookie that brought me to shinhwa.. because i was curious about the actors [it's just my habit that i researched on the actors or background of the movie after i watch something] but most of the places only referred to kang ho as eric.. i forgot how i found out that he was a part of shinhwa though.. even more startling was the fact that he's shinhwa's leader.. and then i found out that i had a shinhwa song in my computer [first love] probably from my dj-ing era [hahah that makes it sound so old -_________-] and it all started from there..

Guest angel2nyt

29/1 [news] Shinhwa hold FAN-MEETING on 10/2

--------

the kroean fans must be so happy right now.. they have been waiting for so long...

anyways i thought the shinhwa ipod was just a psed image, but i seriously hate ipod.. if this is true then my hate would turn to just dislike

Dongwan in The Person I Love Filming

credits to sbs

January 29, 2007

070129nd0.jpg

0701292qd6.jpg

0701293un5.jpg

dsc8670nb3.jpg

------------------------

dsc8427ds8.jpg

with his manager and stylist

his manager looks cute

hahahaha..sorry

dsc8668rl0.jpg

WARNING TO KRIZZA: hahahaha

episode 5.. youll see wannie halfnaked.. hahaha

and thank God there was no bed scene shown..hahahaha

krizza lied.

she wasn't able to go through all the pages she missed.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER???

:crazy:

but she did prepare this little gift for you guys....

THE THIRD BATCH OF PROJECT ORANGE ICONS!!!

who said that the graphics team is dead??? :ph34r:

icons | BATCH03

72 ICONS FOR YOU TO TAKE!!!

now all we need to do is wait for nat to write her chapter for the fictions story...

and riz to update the pictures thread. :P

lols, krizza is lazy so don't mind her. :mellow:

AND WAIT..........

A SHINHWA I POD??????

can i have one???

i seriosuly don't have an ipod and i'm broke.

grawr.

I WANT ONE!~

but it's limited edition only...

how about someone buy me one, then i work my butt off to pay you for the next 10 years? cool?

i just noticed how i'm becoming like xtine.

so totally random in my posts.

oh gosh.

is this...

the xtine syndrome??? :ph34r:

and you say it as if it were a bad thing -_-

oh yay! another xtine. LOL.

wuldnt everybody just love that?

il'l have my blender, you'll have............... your potato-masher!! LOL!

btw, i love the icons you made for the 3rd batch.

and dont be sad.. *wipes tears*

i wus smililng when i saw dongwan kissing her

LOL

iono, cuz for me. i find it funny. LOL

lynda ah yes, you're oh so nice<33 *hugssss* . do u want to watch any dramas? i burned a couple. LOL

song that caught my attention well.. i'd have to say perfect man. LOL. it was the first song i heard by them.. but i dindt like it the very first time i heard it. it sounded too poppish, too bubbly-gum like. i liked wedding march, though. LOL.

shinhwa ipod damn. i regret getting that mp3 player. LOL. I WANT SHINHWA IPODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

i swear, theres everything shinhwa now.

travel cards, that weird music-listenign device, ipods, fans, cards, postcards, EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

i wnat a shinhwa calendar T__T

Guest angel2nyt

hi to all,

those pictures of SHINHWA were really cute. it's sad Andy is leaving Inkigayo. and i can't wait to see an evil Dongwan.

so i was listening to Shinhwa's songs when i thought of a question. i don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but i was just curious.

young gunz.. i saw it in 2003, and i began searching them in th internet..oh goodness this is the hhhmmmm 4th time i said that on this thread.. and i liked dongwan ever since.. just because i hated eric's hair in that video, and minwoo also caught my attention.. if you know the video by heart you know what i mean

a lot that's not explained, and I can't seem to convince some ppl that .rmvb and .mp4 is as good as HQ. Ignore...just need to spaz a bit lolz :sweatingbullets:

weird.. i was just thinking about that an hour ago.. hahaha

im really sorry that i accidently quoted a picture >.< yeah i felt guilty egh ill try not to do that again its just that i was in a hurry that day and i forgot to check if i left any pictures un imaged so yeah sryyy!!!!

krizza OMG ahhhh thanks sooo much for the link! wuv u soo much lolz -saves all icons on computer- lolz XD

yeah i remember that u reuploaded it? by any chance does it have subs? cuz if u do i would want the link cuz i havent seen it before and i would like to see it ^^

SHINHWA I-POD

OMG i like must get that >.< eee does anyone know where u can get it? limited adition... mm if i could get that in my hands and i could have it i would treasure it sooo much and be sooo careful with it lol ahah XDDD

mommie alice thanks for the translations! ^^ hehe

samshiku lol ur captions are funny especialy the one with eric making the car sound ahah cracks me up XDD

i miss shinhwa sooo much >.< but theyre having some more activites coming up right? wish i could go to one of their concerts -sigh- but im really happy cuz for my b-day on wensday im getting a shinhwa poster hehe ^^ im really hating myself right now.. my heart rules me and like somehow i think i needa listen to kinda diff songs than shinhwa's O.o and i have no idea.. maybe cuz i listen to them 24/7 lolz but i really hate myself cuz i dont want to stop loving shinhwa... im crazy >.< sry i made this kinda 6 sentences that maybe mkae no sense to u guys...

---edit------

woooo owned a page ^^ yay

ahah yah i would like never let anyone touch it! and put it in a thick coating of pads (: the color is okay, but my favorite part is the back, wehre teh signatures are at (: if there wer pictures i would love it even more!!

happy early birthday (: you are lucky a shinhwa poster!! iwanted one fro my birthday but no one got me one ): ahah maybe next year!!!

lucky you own page again (:

hi to all,

for me, my first Shinhwa song was "Midnight Girl". i heard it on a Japanese/Chinese/Korean internet radio and was curious as to who sang it. boy, am i glad i looked them up. my first music video was "Brand New". i thought that the song was catchy and their dance moves were good. from there, i became a Shinhwa fan. haha. :P

ahah the evil dongwan (: i would like to see a side of evilness from him, something that you don't see everyday (:

well i didn't like korean music but then i came across hyori's any motion, ft. eric. and i remembered that eric was in shinhwa, so i listened and picked any random song from them which was HERO, and i thought eric was cute and the song was catchy, so i listened to angel!!! and that was teh best song i ever heard (and still is) then yah it went to eusha eusah, yo, perfect man, first love, blah blah blah and sooo on!!! my first youtube video i watched was shinhwa' performance of angel (: i thought taht was intersting cause i still remember my first youtube video (:

*ahem* for me, it wasn't really any of their songs that caught my attention O_o"

it was super rookie that brought me to shinhwa.. because i was curious about the actors [it's just my habit that i researched on the actors or background of the movie after i watch something] but most of the places only referred to kang ho as eric.. i forgot how i found out that he was a part of shinhwa though.. even more startling was the fact that he's shinhwa's leader.. and then i found out that i had a shinhwa song in my computer [first love] probably from my dj-ing era [hahah that makes it sound so old -_________-] and it all started from there..

ahah no wonder you like eric soo much.

dj-ing era?? ahah whatever it is, sounds cool! not old.

thread is moving fast, me like (:

Guest 2buckytosmoke

^ well the song that caught my attention and the first ever song i heard from shinhwa was "once in a lifetime" its such a nice song. i was looking through profiles online (uhm dont ask why cuz i dont know why either lol) and yeah and since then i loved shinhwa a lot ^^ yup what about u guys

for me it was perfect man. xD

i fell in love with shinhwa after watching the music video for it for the first time.

right when minwoo appeared with those orange/yellow roses...

it was pure hotness xD...

and i've been a fan eversince.

perfect man is also one of my favorite songs from shinhwa xD. its so catchy.

i still never get tired of watching the video over and over again.

after that it was 'i pray for you' and 'young gunz'

Haha my first saw from them was HEY COME ON! english version though

my top five fav shinhwa songs are now is

1.Perfect Man 2.Weak Man 3.Liar 4.Hero 5.Wedding

My room is filled with shinhwa poster cd and megazines dvds oh god i should take a photo of my wall oneday hhaaha

Haha my first saw from them was HEY COME ON! english version though

my top five fav shinhwa songs are now is

1.Perfect Man 2.Weak Man 3.Liar 4.Hero 5.Wedding

My room is filled with shinhwa poster cd and megazines dvds oh god i should take a photo of my wall oneday hhaaha

hey come english version?? hmm didn't know they had one of those...

i tend not to like the english version ones though....

well this thread already had a phrase of pick your favorite songs, but i guess i'll do it again if you are (:

but this time i'll pick five like you (:

ummm angel, perfect man, your man, first love, and brand new (: not in order, i'm actually just thinking of songs that came to my mind first (:

maybe we can start like a who is your favorite shinhwa member thing, and if it changed over the years and stuff, and why??

well i liked eric first (:

but then it changed to hyesung

then back to eric (:

and now i like all of them, especially eyeing andy and minwoo (: i never realized how cute and hot they were until like a month ago (:

yah i love all of htem now!!!

hey you guys vote for shinhwa in this thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=112215

i think this is the site....

well yah vote for your shinhwa (:

oh yah i just finally watched the battle between kyuhyun and andy (i now i'm late) ahah that was funny (:

cute andy!!! and kyuhyun gosh why is he soo tall (: but it shows the close relationship they have.

^ Not my favorite song Shinhwa song of all time...but it was all about T.O.P. ... since I fell in love during 3rd jib and the other albums weren't out yet :sweatingbullets: lolz Anyways...those white suits and black trench coats and that darn minu in bleached not-quite-mushroom-yet hair on his knees in the water. ALSO, it was one of the first dance tracks they sang LIVE...very, very, very, very well I might add ^^ Then 4,5,6,7, and 8th jib followed. The rest is history :)

While I'm at it. Not 'live' here...but their first ever top perf:

How could I not be a fan?

Guest vietgirl604

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/wooielalala/ipod1.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/wooielalala/ipod2.jpg

credits// bestshinhwa.com + prizzyy@ www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=612.0

This iPod is nuts, if it is real.

KRIZZA, Wow, the batch of icons are AWESOME..look at the one I'm using hahas. No no no, you're not becoming like xtine LOL.

I can't remember how much just the CD was but DVD/CD was around $24 and I only paid $2 shipping because I'm in US. I don't know how much it'll be for shipping for you in Canada.

I didn't mind not getting poster because I wouldn't know what to do with it. My husband will kill me if I put it on my wall in our bedroom! LOL! I still have my 8th jib poster hidden away so my husband and my kids won't see it! LOL!

Haha oh..then I think I might buy the DVD/CD one...hopefully the shipping isn't a lot more expensive. LOL..aww you have the poster and can't even stick it up. Well, I just stuck my posters up since I moved here and for SOME reason, only the Shinhwa 8th jib one won't stick to the wall! It keeps falling down..I keep re-taping it..and it falls down again. So sad, I accidentally ripped it a little, trying to take tape off it. But that's so weird..I think I need GLUE.

samshiku, THANK YOU so much for posting ..everything. It's so cute seeing the messages and then the pictures. Again, thank you.

My first song I ever listened to of Shinhwa, is "Only One"..and it made me come to love Shinhwa. I really liked the beat and all of the song and dled more of their songs. If it weren't for that song, I might not be loving Shinhwa today..but I'm sure maybe any other song would've made me dl more..who knows. I liked their MUSIC before their looks LOL..searched their pictures up after the song hehe..and fell in love with them/MinWoo because of fanfics.

lynda ah yes, you're oh so nice<33 *hugssss* . do u want to watch any dramas? i burned a couple. LOL

song that caught my attention well.. i'd have to say perfect man. LOL. it was the first song i heard by them.. but i dindt like it the very first time i heard it. it sounded too poppish, too bubbly-gum like. i liked wedding march, though. LOL.

shinhwa ipod damn. i regret getting that mp3 player. LOL. I WANT SHINHWA IPODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

i swear, theres everything shinhwa now.

travel cards, that weird music-listenign device, ipods, fans, cards, postcards, EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

i wnat a shinhwa calendar T__T

Haha which ones do you have..? I like to collect them though lols..that's why I'm trying not to borrow from people cause I'll feel that it's a waste to buy it after I watch it already and like it lols. PERFECT MAN is one of the best Shinhwa songs lols. Haha, the iPod might not be real but if it is, I WANT IT. I only have an oldschool pink mini iPod lols.

----

Weee! We have another guy in this thread..hehe MY COUSIN.

:)VIETGIRL604

Eric Creates Own New Management Company

20070130092719.036.0.jpg

Shinhwa's Eric is establishing a personal corporate management company.

It has been revealed recently that Eric is planning to establish his own management and related business company under the name of 'Top Class Entertainment'.

Shinhwa's current management company, Good EMG will be also participating in this new corporation. It has been explained that this new sole enterprise was established in order to enlarge Good EMG as a collaborated entertainment company and expand the management sector into a more organised and formulaic system.

Good EMG's CEO Park Kwon Young revealed, "As Shinhwa is persuing individual activities as well as group activites, each individual member's additional value in entertainment contents is large. We aim to check on even the minute sections of their individual activities more closely and enlarge their individual capacity in order to maximise gains."

Park Kwon Young continued, "Through this professionalised management, we will create a more well-directed system for Eric as a singer and Mun Jung Hyuk as an actor and we look forward to seeing better results in these areas."

Top Class Entertainment's leading director will be Eric's current acting manager Choi Byung Min.

In the meantime, Eric will begin filming in February for MBC's new weekend drama 'Que Sera Sera' slated to begin broadcast in mid-March.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

nb. please credit fully when taking.

orenji728's comments after the post:

eric's current contract status under good emg (ie. as shinhwa member) will not be changing.

although it seems this new company is solely for eric's activites, other news articles imply that it will be for all the members individual activities also.

either way, it sounds like a good move as the members individual activites have indeed been slightly on the unorganised side

and of course erics judgement is unquestionable : )

Guest samshiku

thank you for liking my translations!!^^

and btw just in case anyone's confused, the captions are ENTIRELY by GOOD and SHINHWA^^, not me:P

and

Eric Creates Own New Management Company

is officially the most interesting news of the day^^

he is ONE RICH MAN

i'll be posting eric's diary entry soon + adding andy pics on the pic thread^^

Archived