[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest theLEGEND

Just finished watching Winterstory 2006-07 DVD and it's AWSOME! Pay the extra and get the DVD/CD version.

EDIT: Just wanted to let you guys know if you order from annyoung.com, you won't get poster but it's $5 cheaper than eclickkorea.com. eclickkorea.com does have poster with the Winterstory CD/DVD. Is eclickkorea.com located in Korea?

It took me long time to finish it. Did anyone else see it? If you did, got question.

In the making of Winterstory, all members were filmed during recording except Hyesung. Does anyone know why he was not filmed? I wonder if this was the period he was in hiding because he went on healthy diet?

I'm so sad Andy won't be in Inkigayo anymore..... :tears:

"Mommie" Alice.. Yes eclickkorea is located in Korea and the shipping fee is kinda expensive but if you choose the express mail, you'll get it within few days.

So the one in annyoung doesn't come with poster but cheaper than from eclickkorea which comes with poster? Hmm.. I wonder which one should I buy the DVD from.

I just bought 3 of Shinhwa's DVDs without knowing that Winter Story Album 2006-2007 is going to be released. I should have just bought them together ><"

Now that it makes me think, should I buy the Winter Story Album 2006-2007 now or should I wait for JunJin's repackage album together with Hyesung's 2nd album?

Yes.. I'm so sad that Andy won't be in Inkigayo. I wonder what's the reason.. I hope he's planning to do some new projects :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i'll reply properly after i go through some of the pages i've missed....

okiesh?

and man... the kisses....

those pictures....

can someone please put a warning on them???

like "WARNING: WANNIE is kissing JEUNG EUM in the following PICTURES"

please???? :tears:

kisses.gif

i'll just edit this after i got through everything, or if soemone posts after me, i'll just not edit.

am i making sense?

Guest vietgirl604

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/sa...%20Pics/008.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/sa...%20Pics/004.jpg

the scene actually called for dongwan to kiss with his eyes open, because he was cheating his wife with jungmin(hwang jung eum's character)

its supposed to look like he knows he's guilty but.. uurrggghhh just watch the drama to get my point

anyways.... i just watched the first episode with subs last night... it really is a family drama... and as usual dongwan was great..but yes starting from episode four he will start cheating

Oh wow..looking at the pictures..my stomach already feels funny and DongWan isn't even my favorite member! Imagine..watching it and lol the first picture..their standing position is weird. I understand why his eyes are opened now lols.

Just finished watching Winterstory 2006-07 DVD and it's AWSOME! Pay the extra and get the DVD/CD version.

EDIT: Just wanted to let you guys know if you order from annyoung.com, you won't get poster but it's $5 cheaper than eclickkorea.com. eclickkorea.com does have poster with the Winterstory CD/DVD. Is eclickkorea.com located in Korea?

It took me long time to finish it. Did anyone else see it? If you did, got question.

In the making of Winterstory, all members were filmed during recording except Hyesung. Does anyone know why he was not filmed? I wonder if this was the period he was in hiding because he went on healthy diet?

I'm so sad Andy won't be in Inkigayo anymore..... :tears:

Oh..$5 cheaper is a lot..cause posters are usually not that expensive..I think I'm going to buy it from annyoung.com . I was planning to buy the 6th album so I'd slowly collect them all but I want newest-oldest..so I'm going to get the Winter Story..It's probably really good if you say it is. I sthe one with CD/DVD a lot more expensive?

yes on youtube

hehahas

DO U WANT TO LEND IT TO ME ?!^^

the one on youtube isnt very good quality... at all

LOL! wait, is it one of those like chinese kdrama knock offs from crystal mall!? LOL! those subtitles are so messsed up. rofl. my frineds got me a 'MY GIRL' one, and omggg i wus so pissed off at the grammar and spelling mistakes. LOL!

but seeing eric on my tv screen, i wuldnt be payin attention to the subtitles at all :w00t:

maybe its ilke.. similar to that scene in super rookie when that girl just kisses eric

and erics all shocked and his eyes are just opened

LOL

i saw that cut when i was watchin heroine6 LOL

Haha I like the scenes where Eric's topless..hehehe yeah, heroine6 was hilarious. Indeed I will lend you it..I'm a NICE person. hahahas

i'll reply properly after i go through some of the pages i've missed....

okiesh?

and man... the kisses....

those pictures....

can someone please put a warning on them???

like "WARNING: WANNIE is kissing JEUNG EUM in the following PICTURES"

please???? :tears:

kisses.gif

i'll just edit this after i got through everything, or if soemone posts after me, i'll just not edit.

am i making sense?

LOL your picture is hilarious and poor krizza, for having to see the kissing scenes. It made me feel funny inside so you must be dying LOL...if it was MinWoo, I wouldn't return to this thread lmao..

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest vignette

so many pages to read I'm lost on what I want to comment but let me try recalling them...

On Andy leaving Inkigayo, that is sad. I just hope there's a new project in store for him soon.

I love the translated messages they wrote in the Winter Story Album. Eric and his ants and bees, don't worry we really have to work really hard to we can buy all your albums ~ lol

Hyesung and his squibbles, I'm just happy it's better than his handwriting for the 8th jib. And what's with that hide and seek game. We have been shouting long enough for you to appear. SUNGIE I MISS YOU!!! PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF TO US!!!

I'm looking forward to Eric and Eun-hye's tandem. I discovered Shinhwa because of their Xman dangyunhaji so I can't help but pray it will push through.

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

stupid trojan killed my pc n i lost all my shinhwa songs.......

awwww goodness trojan's are evil!

Hey all!

The former #1 poster in this thread is baaaaaaack!!!

So- okay. I hear that there`s a Winter Story 2006-2007?

Honestly-

Can someone PM me with information about that?

Please? [:

It`d be MUCH appreciated.

x3candice.

p.s.

why would i stab my screen!? i wouldn`t be able to see his gorgeous face any longer even IF he`s kissing some girl. silly thought to stab one`s screen. x] i`d merely be thinking - darn that lucky girl.

ahah true, if you stab the screen then good bye computer (:

the scene actually called for dongwan to kiss with his eyes open, because he was cheating his wife with jungmin(hwang jung eum's character)

its supposed to look like he knows he's guilty but.. uurrggghhh just watch the drama to get my point

anyways.... i just watched the first episode with subs last night... it really is a family drama... and as usual dongwan was great..but yes starting from episode four he will start cheating

1/28 [info] Andy-Goodbye to Inkigayo, Last Showing Next Week

Andy will be saying goodbye to Inkigayo (the music show he MCed for almost 2 years for) next week.

다음 주가 인기가요 마지막이라는군요.

오랫동안 수고한 우리앤디에게 우리가 줄 수 있는 선물은?

마지막을 즐겁고 행복하게 마무리 지을 수 있도록

많은 분들이 몰려가서 마지막 응원을 함께 하는 것!!

일요일 인가에서 만나요~~~

Translation:

Next week is Andy's last Inkigayo show.

What is the present we can give to Andy who MCed for this show for so long and worked so hard for?

A lot of people please go to support Andy till the last show and make him happy!

See you next sunday.

Credit: Andy the Best + loving_D@shinhwachangjo.net for the translation

sadly i actually haven't been watching dongwan's drama, just because i'm not a drama fan. but i didn't know that dongwan cheats on his wife in the drama...actually i didn't even know he had a wife int eh drama! goodness but the story seems a bit intersthing i think i'll check it out. from those pictures it looks likedongwan is a good kisser (:

aww andy is leaving inkigayo!!!! man he has been mcing for along time two yearS!!! goodness!!! maybe he will do something else..maybe a solo?? ahah or maybe a drama??? ahah

kfosho - i think what tvxqsaraeng meant was that the fans of each of the members are similar to the corresponding members.. like, eric fans are much like eric in personality, or dongwan fans are similar to dongwan in some ways.. in my case, i think it's true =P and the one who had relationships with hwanhee and minwoo was shinae..

ohh i see. thanks for the info. shinae sounds familiar hmm i'll go see who she is thanks (:

Guest angelix

29/1 [news] Shinhwa hold FAN-MEETING on 10/2

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

68284_l.jpg

Group Shinhwa will meet their long awaited fans soon.

On the 2nd of February, evening 7.30pm, Shinhwa will hold their 8th fan meeting "M.I.S-0210" (mission impossible shinhwa 0210)

it is estimated that around 10 000 fans will attend this fanmeeting. through the fantastic events that Shinhwa Changjo has prepared for them, tests like testing their vocals, knowledge, and acting skills, are all out to discover further talents of the boys.

Shinhwa has also prepared songs "once in a lifetime", "your man" and other songs for the fans. also included are Shinhwa's videos with fans. also, the group under the same label "Battle" will also attend this event, and perform the song "Crash". looking forward to the fanmeeting, Shinhwa expresses their wish to see their fans as soon as possible. they hope to do their best for the fans, and hope that everyone will be happy on that day. Also, Shinhwa is also attending the SUPER ARENA "valentine super concert 2007" on 14/2.

credits// innolife.net + liga@bestshinhwa.com + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.com/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=610.0

--------

[Pics] Shinhwa Ipod! (Special Edition)

NO HOTLINKING & NO QUOTING. TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

ipod1.jpg

ipod2.jpg

credits// bestshinhwa.com + prizzyy@ www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=612.0

-------

NO HOTLINKING & NO QUOTING. TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

1169835469_07.jpg

1169835469_07.jpg

1169835469_05.jpg

1169835469_04.jpg

1169835469_03.jpg

1169835469_02.jpg

1169835469_08.jpg

credits// bestshinhwa.com + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=611.0

Guest chopsticksandspoon

krizza lied.

she wasn't able to go through all the pages she missed.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER???

:crazy:

but she did prepare this little gift for you guys....

THE THIRD BATCH OF PROJECT ORANGE ICONS!!!

who said that the graphics team is dead??? :ph34r:

icons | BATCH03

72 ICONS FOR YOU TO TAKE!!!

now all we need to do is wait for nat to write her chapter for the fictions story...

and riz to update the pictures thread. :P

lols, krizza is lazy so don't mind her. :mellow:

AND WAIT..........

A SHINHWA I POD??????

can i have one???

i seriosuly don't have an ipod and i'm broke.

grawr.

I WANT ONE!~

but it's limited edition only...

how about someone buy me one, then i work my butt off to pay you for the next 10 years? cool?

i just noticed how i'm becoming like xtine.

so totally random in my posts.

oh gosh.

is this...

the xtine syndrome??? :ph34r:

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

aa1om2.th.jpg aa2ld3.th.jpg aa3gr0.th.jpg aa4od9.th.jpg

[mv] Shinhwa - Winter Story - But You're Pretty (예쁘잖아)

I recently uploaded an old YSMM episode with Kim Dong Wan in it and I got around to watching it today. I don't visit this thread daily so I don't know if someone already mentioned this but I thought this was a cute story.

Park Kyung Lim told a story about how one day Dong Wan called her and asked her a question. His mom was going through menopause and I guess she was feeling not so well (hot flashes + maybe even the thought that she's getting old). They have no daughters in their family and Dong Wan wanted to help her but he didn't know how. He was kind of unsure about it all (menopause, women blah blah). So he called Kyung Lim to ask her for some help so he could help his mom out.

Throughout the episode he was very Dong Wan-like (joking and not being serious about 98% of the time), but when Park Kyung Lim was telling the story, he looked very non Dong-Wan like. :P Anyways YSMM gave him the opportunity to say a little msg to his mom and he said something like "Mom, I know you're stressed out about your new wrinkles and white hairs, but your white hairs are the most prettiest in the world." or something like that. :P Cute huh.

^ puahaha I remember that ^^ I thought he was the sweetest guy when I heard (well read trans ^^;) PKL tell the story.

Amy, I really appreciate your work subbing KSA. I don't think the subbed DVD can do as well of a job as you've been doing. You even included small notes here and there to help us understand the show from a cultural standpoint. I've been watching KSA on your "Crystalis Channel" these couple days. heehee...

I am not sure if you know about some agency (Interactive Media or something that sounds like that) has been contacting some uploaders on youtube about taking off their videos. I think if you want to be safe...you can not include full names of shows or make the title as subtle as possible.

^ Crystalis Channel? lolz Hope the notes are helpful. People watching softsubs make me sad for some reason because there's a lot that's not explained, and I can't seem to convince some ppl that .rmvb and .mp4 is as good as HQ. Ignore...just need to spaz a bit lolz :sweatingbullets:

Yeah...been seeing a whole bunch of suspensions. Been working towards making KSA private, but taking a lot of time since I have to change each the titles and the videos to private. And then add 400+ ppl to friends list :ph34r: Youtube doesn't have 'select all' option for that either :crazy: But I finally stopped being lazy and went to clicking and made everything private...

----

Andy's leaving Inkigayo? I dunno...that's so sudden? for me anyways. I'm going to miss him on there. Wonder what his next project is?

I can't remember how much just the CD was but DVD/CD was around $24 and I only paid $2 shipping because I'm in US. I don't know how much it'll be for shipping for you in Canada.

I didn't mind not getting poster because I wouldn't know what to do with it. My husband will kill me if I put it on my wall in our bedroom! LOL! I still have my 8th jib poster hidden away so my husband and my kids won't see it! LOL!

HOWEVER, I want one of those Shinhwa IPOD! Is it for Asia only?

Oh..$5 cheaper is a lot..cause posters are usually not that expensive..I think I'm going to buy it from annyoung.com . I was planning to buy the 6th album so I'd slowly collect them all but I want newest-oldest..so I'm going to get the Winter Story..It's probably really good if you say it is. I sthe one with CD/DVD a lot more expensive?

I know the quality of .rmvb is good as .avi but I can't burn .rmvb clips to DVD so that's why I try to download .avi files only. I got so many clips, I need to burn to DVD and then delete them out of my hard drive.

and I can't seem to convince some ppl that .rmvb and .mp4 is as good as HQ. Ignore...just need to spaz a bit lolz :sweatingbullets:

Guest samshiku

its been long since ive logged on...been real tired and busy lately :(

anywayz..I WANT THAT IPOD

oh and yea, my STATE OF THE ART CONCERT DVD ARRIVED!!! and ive been watching the concert over and over again^^

THEY TOTALLY ROCK

and i actually finished translating this last wk but i was lazy to post :P

btw...the ones with 'shinhwa: ....' is probably by GOODemg themselves...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinhwa's 2004 picture blog

-October-

1//10/2004

Andy:

im recording something now

what am i recording?

u wanna know? keke

Picture:

36.gif

During the M COUNTDOWN we had an interview

we said that we may get first

and we really did^^

Picture:

37.gif

4/10/2004

Eric: SInce andy did not say anything i'll not say it too

Picture:

38.jpg

6/10/2004

Shinhwa:

shinhwa, let's go school

bcos of a certain activity we went to school

this is a picture taken with the students who won prizes...^^

Picture:

39.jpg

7/10/2004

Jin:

in the X-MAN dressing room.

who is the X-man?

Picture:

40.jpg

8/10/2004

Andy: i went to renzhou for an MV shooting!

the weather is very cool. everyone pls take care to avoid catching a cold. pls support the MV thank you.

Picture:

41.jpg

10/10/04

Dongwan: in the dressing room with andy!

we said that we would not do the v-sign keke

Picture:

42.jpg

11/10/2004

Hyesung:

this is the view from my room^^

singapore is very clean and the buildings are really beautiful~

but i dun quite like the weather.

its too warm~TT.TT

Picture:

43.jpg

11/10/2004

Jin: hello everyone i am shinhwa's junjin

this the the view of where we would be performing.

i really wanna thank the fans who will be supporting us

Picture:

44.gif

11/10

M: Shinhwa is quite popular in singapore.

they sang with us, shouted our names and shinhwa changjo the singapore fans.

i think we should perform even better.

Picture:

45.jpg

11/10

Eric:

there is no schedule today

bcos of my american passport i had to go the office

when i was in the office they sent the pics i took in singapore

there is no other time where everyone can leave a msg together right

it has been really busy in singapore

i didnt really take alot of gd pics

once we was there we had rehearsals, interviews, interviews, interviews

im a kind boy so i came to leave a msg

junjin say he doesn't want to

so, goodbye~

Picture:

46.gif

12/10/04

the room service in singapore

it smells special..

Picture:

47.gif

14/12

dongwan:

im the laaasstt, this is dongwannie

ive been busy these few days over the 'crazy' MV

keke

Picture:

48.gif

18/10

Jin: lets pls love my charlie park

Picture:

50.jpg

18/10

GOODemg:

[not interested haha...abt the crazy video release]

51.jpg

19/10

M:

a photo taken in the X-man's dressing room

we knew tt it was eric from the start

just came back from LA

ah~i love seoul

Picture:

52.jpg

21/10

andy:

hello everyone, i am andy

we are practising dance-steps for 'crazy'

Picture:

53.jpg

21/10

Dongwan:

there is something wrong with the cd player.

so i can only play my cd on the dvd player.

this is a problem!

guess what am i listening?

Picture:

54.gif

23/10

M:

in singapore, in the dressing room with dancers

Picture:

55.jpg

24/10

recently someone in shinhwa has made handprints

2 members actually

whose are they

anyone knows?

Picture:

56.jpg

25/11

andy:

u still dunno?

they belong to hyesung-hyung and dongwan-hyung

eric-hyung and i did it too

but when i was doing the handprints it felt wierd

like i was going to the dental

im at the beauty salon now

preparing to go on a show

Picture:

57.jpg

26/10

Jin:

at the crazy MV site

hello everyone i am the SFcomic protagonist, shinhwa's junjin

after i cut my hair everyone says i look younger

i will be like a newbie and try my best

today i practised dance steps, fighting!

we are shinhwa!

Picture:

58.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest samshiku

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-November-

2/11/04

hyesung: hello everyone

i don't often come here, sorry

i have an eye infection now, feeling very uncomfortable

TT.TT

don't get an eye infection everyone~~~

Picture:

18.jpg

3/11/04

jin: andy is very handsome these days

Picture:

19.jpg

4/11/04

M:

pretty..........

Picture:

20.jpg

5/11/2004

Andy:

Minbong-hyung~~@!

Picture:

b_B7C11FFBE0963624.jpg

9/11/2004

hyesung:

for the photoshoot we went to the theme park. i really

have not gone to the theme park for a long time

this is the 1st time after becoming an artiste^^

Picture:

21.jpg

10/11/2004

M:

i love you all, pls accept my heart, aiyi~!

Picture:

22.jpg

12/11/2004

Dongwan:

Jinnie ah, look at the camera

this boy...

so how is it? i look handsome in the school uniform??

Picture:

23.jpg

12/11/2004

hyesung:

this is the first time going to the theme park after

becoming an artiste, so i have alot of thoughts and

emotions. bcos its just a photoshoot so i dun have to...i

just need play~~~~~~~~~

Picture:

24.jpg

16/11/2004

eric:

at te beauty salon

Picture:

25.jpg

16/11/2004

dongwan:

i suit the uniform look too well, haha

Picture:

26.jpg

17/11/2004

Andy:

you've worked hard, people taking the school exams now

Picture:

27.jpg

18/11/2004

Eric:

im imitating a puppy, mongmong........

picture:

28.jpg

20/11/2004

Dongwan:

we are at the peace concert song recorsing studio

there are so many reporters, the atmosphere is like an

award ceremony.

do u see the many reporters behind me? there are so many!

Picture:

29.jpg

21/11/2004

M:

it is dongwan's bdae today,

DOngwanie, HAppy bithday!!

Picture:

30.jpg

22/11/2004

Andy:

im having a tournament battle with eric-hyung!

who will win?

Picture:

31.gif

24/11/2004

M:

while i was looking at the camera i felt very nervous, so

i decided to pose a v-sign

u must be tired of seeing the dressing room right?

Picture:

32.gif

26/11/2004

Dongwan:

hate minor league

pls bring me put of minor league TT.TT

Picture:

33.jpg

27/11/2004

Eric:

trying to imitate the comic protagonist. dongwan do not

look like it at all

Picture:

34.jpg

29/11/2004

Jin: im practicing a piercing-look

Picture:

35.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest samshiku

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-December-

Jin: in this new year i will be even more handsome when i present myself to everyone^^

Picture:

74020512cu4.jpg

Andy: Jinnie-hyung has posted a picture here already~

happy new year everyone~

Picture:

23199069nb7.jpg

Hyesung: thanks for celebrating my birthday for me everyone....

Picture:

58354926ay5.jpg

Eric: delivering goods.

im going to drive off now.

goodbye, biu biu[the sound of the horn o_O]

Picture:

47386077vz5.jpg

5/12/04

Jin: we had 3 awards yesterday

and it is all because of shinhwa changjo

i really wanna thank everyone

shinhwa will be even more hardworking in future

Picture:

45918990ea3.jpg

6/12/04

Hyesung: hello everyone

i am hyesung ah~

because of the photo i want to go skiing again~

pls anticipate our winter story concert~

Picture:

31921502dl7.gif

8/12/04

shinhwa: hello everyone, we are shinhwa!

19/12 at 3 pm, and 7.30pm we will be at COEX having a concert. we will not only be performing shinhwa's title tracks but also other songs on the 7th jib that have nv been performed b4. we will also be performing the tracks that will be in the winter story album and there will be solo performances too.

we will be at our usual, handsome selves as we present ousrselves to all of you.

shinhwa is practicing really hard now~

due to the fact that the awards ceremonies are all held during the same period of time, our schedules are very tough

we hope that you can come to the concert to experience the fun with us

Picture:

44851516av6.gif

Jin: i wanted to take a handsome picture with andy...

Dongwan-hyung has sivering-hands-syndrome. what kind of picture is this ah what ah

Picture:

72644417hz9.jpg

11/12/2004

Shinhwa: thank you everyone!

shinhwa has finally bagged the daesang

finally...

this is possible only because of every one of you fans

really, we want to look for every one of you to say thank you.

we love everyone

we are shinhwa!

Picture:

-i didnt get it-

12/12/04

Dongwan:

i was a little disappointed with the concert

but i still want to wish everyone MErry Christmas!

Picture:

10hq2.jpg

at the golden disk awards

Eric who is sitting on the audience seat

Don't frown!!

Picture:

11ck8.jpg

M: Eric is sleeping, naughty dongwan

Picture:

12nw6.jpg

Someone[either dong or eric]:

Minwoo always takes the wierdest photographs

stop taking photographs already~

Picture:

13.jpg

16/12/04

Shinhwa:

Do you remember?

Shinhwa's winter story 2004-05

Shinhwa members chose their own songs for this album.

singing cassette tape-era songs shinhwa-style

we are bringing back the 80s and the 90s

this is a special challenge for the shinhwa members

main vocalist hyesung,and minwoo will become a rapper.

rapper eric, Junjin, Andy will also become vocalists.

Shinhwa's winter story will be released soon.

we hope that everyone will have a wonderful winter with the winter story and 'we are shinhwa'concert

Picture:

14.jpg

17/12/04

shinhwa:

[some new promotional activity..hehe im too lazy to translate :P]

ok, first qn is

the shinhwa behind-the-scenes, what characteristics are u most curious about?

for eg, sleeping like monkeys just like in this photo^^

Picture:

15.jpg

30/12/04

shinhwa:

we really love the never-ending shinhwa changjo.

to shinhwa, 2004 is an unforgettable yr.

shinhwa signing off!

picture:

16.jpg

dongwan:

i am special reporter kim dongwan.

this is onsite of the japan autograph session.

what you see now is the scene of the shinhwa members signing autographs, everyone.

i will do interviews for everyone.

come come, andy, andy? andy~

picture:

17.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did translation to Andy vs Gan Meeyaun in New X-Man 333 game (someone requested in New X-Man forum) so I thought I'll post it here too and other places (so that people could see how cute Andy is). I thought Andy was extremly cute in yesterday's episode! LOL!

I'm sure someone will officially translate the whole X-Man later but in the meanwhile, for those who are curious, here's rough translation. There was couple of words I didn't know what it was but got most of it. As always, if there's error, please feel free to correct me. Enjoy.

GMY = Gan Meeyaun

Andy = Andy

KHD: Kang Hodong

MC Yu: It has been long time since love line….

Sung Sikyun: Their hair color matches.

Lee Team Leader: Hug each other.

Lee Team Leader: I’m talking as audience.

HaHa???: Height to height, head to head, and lip to lip.

Andy: (pointing at MC Yu)….likes it too much…

MC Yu: What are you imagining?

GMY: An = Andy sshi, do you have time today after the filming?

HaHa: What is this…they must have kissed!

MC Yu: Do you have to make time for that?

MC Yu: If I really want it….I don’t have to make time….

Lee Team Leader: Lee Jaesuk, your face is getting red.

MC Yu: What am I imagining?

GMY: D = Do you want to have dinner together?

Lee Team Leader: Wow, how elegant.

Pak Myungsoo: They are eating because they are hungry.

Andy: Gan: I want to eat crab in soy sauce (gan).

Andy: Mee: Meeyaun sshi, can you buy it?

KMY: That’s expensive.

Andy: Yaun: Can I have yaun-uh? (kind of fish?) I’m hungry. I want to eat it.

KHD: Gan: Gan jja-jjang (black sauce noodles)

KHD: Mee: Mee Yuk-Gook (seawood soup)

KHD: Yaun: Yaun Goo-Pu (don’t know what this is)…I want to eat it all.

GMY: An: Do you have girlfriend (ae-in)?

GMY: D: Really wondering (de-ge goom-goom ha da)…

Andy: Gan: Gan Meeyaun sshi.

Andy: Mee: I’m sorry (mee-yaun)…..if we are to meet…

Andy: Yaun: I have to have way to contact (yaun-rak cheu) you.

MC Yu: Stars are falling.

HaHa: What’s these smogs?

GMY: An: I usually don’t’ do this (when-man) but…

GMY: D: I’ll give (deu-lil ge yo) to you.

KHD: Ahh….he wants telephone number so she’ll give to him?

Andy: Gan: To report communist (Gan-chup shin go)…113

Andy: Mee: To report beauty (mee-in)…to me.

Andy: Yaun: (whispering) Are you going to call? (yaun-rak hal gyu-ya?)

Credits: shinhwasarang.net + shinhwachangjo.net + soompi + me (for translation)

Couple of Questions:

I just saw in Youtube Dongwan's first day he MC'd for Inkigayo. He sang with his partner as a intro being new MC.

Does anyone know where I can get this clip?

And also, did Andy also do intro like Dongwan on his first day at Inkigayo?

Thank you.

Guest s3xyminwoo

[Pics] Shinhwa Ipod! (Special Edition)

i want a shinhwa iPod!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH! How do i get one??

Does anyone know where to buy it?!?!

can yu just get it at any like electronic store???

---

samshiku Thank you for all the pics ^^

Shinhwa is soooo HOT and CUTE at the same time

Can't get enough of them!

Guest Jin4ever

lol samshiku your translations are so cute i enjoy reading them very much. I miss shinhwa in the old time....The boys are so concentrated to their solo activities these days and dont appear much together like they used before.

ahhh i came home being tired from school and i was presented with all these pictures and translation.. i ought to be ashamed of myself >_<"

yes yes krizza, i'll get my butt off to work at the fanfic.. i'm very very sorry.. up till last week i was swamped with tests and labs, and then this weekend, when i was supposedly free, i had to teach a family friend because her exam was earlier today.. of course, it's no excuse, since i've halted the fanfic for such a long time already.. i already know what i'm gonna write, i just have to think of a way to phrase it..

thanks xinhui and mommie alice for the translations.. now i'm very curious about andy's samhaengshi.. off to youtube to watch!!

ps. OH MY GOD I WANT THAT IPOD!!! is there anymore info about it? like, where it's sold and what the price is and all that..

Archived