[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

LOLZ andy...

As promised...

================================================================

Eric's Post

28/11/2003

its been a really long time since we've met...

after filming wrapped, i turned on the computer the moment i reached home. i was really curious as to how M's MNET's stage was like, and i found out from the website too that shinhwa's singing group won us the netizen's award, and so a BIG thank you to everyone. although this time strictly speaking all of us have some problems and clashes on our schedules, to be honest, regarding this award ceremony...we were not expecting any awards AT ALL. we were just excited about minwoo's coming out during the ceremony...we are currently on hiatus but yet we still received such a huge present, i really wanna thank everyone. with this grateful heart we will continue to strive harder. <I RUN> has abt 12 episodes now, i wonder how would the results be like? as for the remaining 4 episodes, i will work even harder for them. WINTER STORY album, concert, solo activities...i think you will see very few moments where we have all the shinhwa members present in this year's award shows. although we are very busy, but we will all work hard for the WINTER STORY album, concert and solo activities, and with 2003 coming to a close, we will be twice as busy with that usual end-of-yr rush of activities. i would like to thank everyone again, i will sleep for another 2 hours in the morning before i start filming, or i can alternatively read and practice my script till filming starts, oh the dilemma...see you next time

shinhwa's big brother Eric

===========================================================================

i like the way he signed off^^

thanks for telling us everytime u update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DV, no problem!

wakeywakey, u can get it at the shinhwa pic thread ORR i got most of my supply from the china websites...they are HUGE forums...

this is one of the largest sites..they have more than 30 000 members and counting o_O

http://www.bestshinhwa.com/bbs/

this one is slightly smaller...they have about 20++ thousand members...

shinhwa.net.cn

and they have probably 1000s of gifs all over..so if u can read chinese its gd news...

or else just wait for me and others to upload to the pic thread^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me who mentioned it. I tried to see if I can find list of guests but couldn't find it. Did they keep the same format as when Shinhwas was there or did they change the format? Do you know if Bi, DBSK, or Se7en was ever on? I also like watching them...they are fun to watch.

I was thinking the same thing about it's being Dongwan's turn. Eric was so busy going from filming drama to concert in Asia and now it's Dongwan who'll be busying going from Korea to Japan for their fan meeting. Hope he take care of his health....but then he has all that vitamins so I'm sure he'll be okay! LOL!

I guess I'll be seeing alot of you from here in Dongwan's drama forum since I already saw familiar names there.

For some of you who are wondering whether "Infinity Challenge" is still being aired, the answer is.. YES! I watch that show every weekend :P

PS: Eric and Dongwan took turns to be busy with filming drama during Shinhwa's activities. Last year, it was Eric's turn and this year.. it's Dongwan's turn =D

Guest theLEGEND

It was me who mentioned it. I tried to see if I can find list of guests but couldn't find it. Did they keep the same format as when Shinhwas was there or did they change the format? Do you know if Bi, DBSK, or Se7en was ever on? I also like watching them...they are fun to watch.

I was thinking the same thing about it's being Dongwan's turn. Eric was so busy going from filming drama to concert in Asia and now it's Dongwan who'll be busying going from Korea to Japan for their fan meeting. Hope he take care of his health....but then he has all that vitamins so I'm sure he'll be okay! LOL!

I guess I'll be seeing alot of you from here in Dongwan's drama forum since I already saw familiar names there.

Hey "Mommie" Alice. The concept of Infinity Challenge is different for every episode. Let's say.. two or three weeks before christmas, it was the day where the 6 Infinity Challenge MCs went for a fashion runway. Another example would be during Christmas' week, the 6 MCs did a recording and they sang one of the "Love Actually" OST songs. Maybe you can get more info about who are the guests for each episode >> Click Here!! and luckyyou always there to update each episode.

Hope that helps :) *Just a note: the very recent episode is very hillarious*

EDIT --- I own this page!! Be right back with something.. :P

I can't find anything to share with you guys. I feel badd.. I'll do it nextime. I promise ^^

ownage.gif

Guest tvxqsaraeng

I'M BAcK!!!! hehe! I know Shinhwa had the concert in Japan.....since i have like 20+ pgs to read can someone tell me how it went??? YAY! Wannie is starting his filming! I have such a high expectantcy for that drama^^~~~

Mommie Alice what my mom says is that the current Korean president only became president because he lowered the army years from i think 4 to 2. He did it last minute so that he could win the election by getting all the teens to vote for him...yea... So i think he's trying to use the same tactic again.....So that this isn't spamming this relates to Shinhwa because they unlike the previous celebrities will come out of the army only after 2 yrs instead of 4...So i guess us Shinhwa fans should be grateful....But i don't think the government will let the president lower the yrs again...Soldiers need to be trained and trained well, it needs to be done for the country. No matter how much it inconvieniences others....^^~

I'M BAcK!!!! hehe! I know Shinhwa had the concert in Japan.....since i have like 20+ pgs to read can someone tell me how it went??? YAY! Wannie is starting his filming! I have such a high expectantcy for that drama^^~~~

Mommie Alice what my mom says is that the current Korean president only became president because he lowered the army years from i think 4 to 2. He did it last minute so that he could win the election by getting all the teens to vote for him...yea... So i think he's trying to use the same tactic again.....So that this isn't spamming this relates to Shinhwa because they unlike the previous celebrities will come out of the army only after 2 yrs instead of 4...So i guess us Shinhwa fans should be grateful....But i don't think the government will let the president lower the yrs again...Soldiers need to be trained and trained well, it needs to be done for the country. No matter how much it inconvieniences others....^^~

Hi there! Welcome back. Shinhwa sang 5 songs at the concert. Two solo performance from Minwoo and Junjin. The boys sang Your Man, Once In A Lifetime, and Sun In Our Hearts (Japanese). It was a success from the news and Japanese fans' recap of the event. Also, Minwoo announced during the event that he will have official solo concerts there. YEAH! Hyesung was down with a cold, Dongwan was exhausted from filming schedule and then this event without rest. Think that sums up what I recall from this. I don't know how I feel about the military obligation. I think Taiwan also lowered their serving timeframe. Maybe S. Korea could consider this seriously. It is precious time taken away from lives of these young generation but then, there is issue of national security. It does look like a political ploy though...

to mommie alice, well this year the 2007 presidential elections will take place, so about the articles that ginnie has found on the military service, well there are still in consideration but we are not sure if the policies will be implemented, well i can safely say They are just saying it, not sure if this will happen or not.

thanks ginnie for the articles too =) and help answering mommie alice's question ^^

Hi Mal,

Not a problem. I was intrigued by Mommie Alice's question about that! Eventhough Mommie warned not to get too excited but it was tough not getting anxious about seeing the boys sooner if it was really shortened. You are in Korea? I assumed you read and speak Korean? :) It is so helpful to know the language of the boys....

krizza waaahh!! many many many pictures~~ those are from the concert in japan right? but i don't see eric *cries in the corner* i hope there will be a detailed account of the whole concert [well, maybe just the shinhwa part =P *glances at mal*] ah you're so lucky you live so close to them.. hix..

I posted this in Eric's thread. Since this thread didn't include Eric's portion, I'll add here for Eric's. The news portion is basically the same except maybe the caption for Eric's picture from the news.

K-pop Super Live Concert

20070107103913.jpg

Even in Japan, Eric is the glowing "Asia's Prince"

20070107102820.jpg

Guest nutzie

ginnie and mal - thanks for the pictures!! heheh.. i actually saw 1 picture of eric from the saitama concert, but that's about it.. so i was really sad.. but apparently, there are more than 1 pic of him *slurps* oh my, i'm going crazy..

i'm going through a confirmation class in church [something like baptism, but the adult version =P] and i'm thinking, i should choose a name that starts with an E for my confirmation name..

*gone bonkers*

ginnie and mal - thanks for the pictures!! heheh.. i actually saw 1 picture of eric from the saitama concert, but that's about it.. so i was really sad.. but apparently, there are more than 1 pic of him *slurps* oh my, i'm going crazy..

i'm going through a confirmation class in church [something like baptism, but the adult version =P] and i'm thinking, i should choose a name that starts with an E for my confirmation name..

*gone bonkers*

This reminds me of an episode of Sang Sang Plus....How about Erica ? :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a picture from good Ivy Club from way back.

shinhwa0wk.jpg

Guest square-boxes

hey guys i was actually doing the tranlation for the mnet so sorry for lagging for so long but my computer is down and i think it will take me quite a while before i can download the files all over again in order to translate them my whole hard drive has been wiped out :(

so i dont think that i will be able to do the translation already.

when my com is up and running again and if you all still want the translation than you can let me know aplologiies ^^

Guest amane86

For mor news please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

[News][01/08] BATTLE, "Shinhwa had gave us lots of help"

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

200701081110351450wl8.jpg

20070107100954855941017jb0.jpg

(obmited unrelated news)

BATTLE & Shinhwa's relationship.

BATTLE members are being specially picked by their senior SHINHWA.

BATTLE and Shinhwa are under the same management company, they are being trained and practice with Shinhwa's song. These 6 member boy group, there are 4 having the same age and the other 2 are just 1 or 2 years younger than them. Everybody knows them as "Shinhwa 2nd".

Shinhwa too gave BATTLE some influents.

"Senior Shinhwa are very busy, we dont usually meet. But everytime we saw each other they help us alot. Senior's hug, compliment & advice gave us lots of strength."

Especially Andy, he thought them how to pose infront of the camera, shinhwa gave them lots of advice about the entertainment, performance and showbiz stuff.

KimDongWan let them know that chosing the road to be a singer needs to be very hardworking.

"At the first month you gotta practice like death, then the days later on you will get use to it." this is how their senior encourages them.

Looking at BATTLE TaeHwa, Lee Min Woo feels very satisfy with him, "Just look the same when i was firstly debut." "Must become a person who can accept a 90 degree bow's greeting, and must be a person who can bow 120 degree to the seniors." This is what LeeMinWoo gave them as an advice.

(means be humble always.)

During Junjin Solo performance on stage, Lio was doing rap performance for him.

"I have learnt lots of things during Senior JunJin's stage performance, the recording too he helped me alot, i really feel grateful and thankful to him. Senior Eric too gave me lots of help."

But, BATTLE was being recognise as "Shinhwa 2nd" at the very beggining. This name title was a big burden to them. BATTLE humblely replay,"Please do call us "Shinhwa 2nd' after we had become the best group in the future."

Credits to:

Source: DAUM

CN trans:东升西落@BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

For mor news please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Guest samshiku

==========================================================================

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

20070107100215.jpg

Shinhwa Lee Min Woo (M) will be holding his solo concert in japan.

On the 6th Afternoon around 6:30pm in Super Arena, Saitama Japan, was holding the 2nd K-pop superlive concert, LeeMinWoo releases this very good news to the japanese fans.

It has a long time that LeeMinWoo had been on stage with other shinhwa members, he brought a perfect solo live performance on stage that day during his solo part with the song "Bump!!!", his performance lead people to think of the connection of a POP STAR Justin Randall Timberlake, and he success stolen the whole audience's heart and soul.

Lee Min Woo told his vision plans to the japanese fans, "In year 2007 i will be holding my solo concert in Tokyo and Japan (i dont un this, arent' tokyo in japan?), i will let everybody see how it feels and how it is like in my solo stage performance."

Apparently he is still planning on the first half year of 2007 to hold his solo concert, Lee Min Woo said "In the future we will also be presenting shinhwa best activities in japan, to show more of our good looking side, and towards the member's solo schedule, hope everybody will look forward and supporting us."

Lee Min Woo's management company GOOD EMG representative express "Although (M concert) date and venue is still under planning, but we are planning to hold concerts in Japan, China, and a few other country."

On that day, after Lee Min Woo and Jun Jin had done with their solo performance, Shinhwa sang their first japanese song "Suns in our heart" "Your man" "Once in a lifetime " a total of 3 songs in the K-pop superlive concert.

Lee Min Woo will be leaving Japan on the 7th back to Korea, his next working schedule will be prepareing his M new album which approximate will be releasing on March 2007.

This 2nd K-pop super live concert will be broadcast on tv by M.net Japan on February 11th.

Credits to:

Source: Newsen & MYTH

Cn trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

Upload onto: shcj.net, s-shinhwasarang, kpopkingdom.com, soompi

============================================================

Guest angelix

8/1 [trans] Japanese Fans Who Didn't Understand Korean Cried

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

htm_20070107102146c000c010001.jpg

on the 6th evening, SUPER ARENA held KPOP concert which was the main event of the day. KPOP SUPERLIVE lasted 3 hours, and the performances were all majestic.

"we are shinhwa!" they shout their utmost wishes. "hello everyone, we are shinhwa!" no matter where they are, they emit a clear aura of newcomer. a long time since they appeared as "shinhwa", the closeness between them was still seen by us. every single one of them was a shining star ; when they came together as one they were like a whirlwind. the boys sang "once in a lifetime", this was the time where they shone.

credits// myth + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=357.0

---

8/1 [trans] An Hour Before The Perf, What Were The Celebs Doing?

on the afternoon of the 6th, 5.30pm, was one hour before the "kpop super live" concert started. the SUPER ARENA near tokyo was already bustling with activity. maybe it is to see the celebs' faces. 2-3 hours before the concert, the hall was already extremely crowded. at the same time, how did the celebs' look before getting up on stage? we secretly sneak into the waiting room to have a look.

<unrelated parts removed>

shinhwa "we are shinhwa!"

lastly we came to shinhwa's waiting room. after opening the door slowly, we see lee minwoo at the side of the room combing his hair. he thrusts his fist and declares "i will perform well". eric, whom we havent seen for a long time, we see him finally apart from the filming sites, smiled shyly. "performing together, im happy and excited and nervous!" the smallest of the group Andy said. junjin sat on the sofa watching some tapes. after seeing our camera he said "filming? wait, let me prepare first then film.." he seemed nervous, although in that way he was already perfect. "its so wonderful for the 6 of then to get together again" the representative of their company said.

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=356.0

----

[LQ] 070108 Shinhwa's New Year Message [+MF]

070108happynewyearwmv00cu1.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=359.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

hey guys i was actually doing the tranlation for the mnet so sorry for lagging for so long but my computer is down and i think it will take me quite a while before i can download the files all over again in order to translate them my whole hard drive has been wiped out :(

so i dont think that i will be able to do the translation already.

when my com is up and running again and if you all still want the translation than you can let me know aplologiies ^^

are you talking about the MNET Singapore concerts files? I can help translate (chi - eng) some of the eps if you'd like i've got like the last 3 eps lol

Thank you for all the news Mal, the Japan concert seems likeit went very well. Hope they boys are taking care of themselves though i heard Hyesung seemed a little unwell at the airport. Can't wait for Hyesung's 2nd album, Dongwan's drama next week too! As well as Andy's regular appearence on X Man. ^^

Shinhwa HWAITING! As for the army service i don't really mind, besides giving us a chance to concentrate on school/work (such as moi :P ) It's somethingthey havee to do and they're not trying to avoid it or anything. So i respect them for that.

Guest samshiku

8/1 [trans] Japanese Fans Who Didn't Understand Korean Cried

on the 6th evening, SUPER ARENA held KPOP concert which was the main event of the day. KPOP SUPERLIVE lasted 3 hours, and the performances were all majestic.

"we are shinhwa!" they shout their utmost wishes. "hello everyone, we are shinhwa!" no matter where they are, they emit a clear aura of newcomer. a long time since they appeared as "shinhwa", the closeness between them was still seen by us. every single one of them was a shining star ; when they came together as one they were like a whirlwind. the boys sang "once in a lifetime", this was the time where they shone.

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=357.0

---

8/1 [trans] An Hour Before The Perf, What Were The Celebs Doing?

on the afternoon of the 6th, 5.30pm, was one hour before the "kpop super live" concert started. the SUPER ARENA near tokyo was already bustling with activity. maybe it is to see the celebs' faces. 2-3 hours before the concert, the hall was already extremely crowded. at the same time, how did the celebs' look before getting up on stage? we secretly sneak into the waiting room to have a look.

<unrelated parts removed>

shinhwa "we are shinhwa!"

lastly we came to shinhwa's waiting room. after opening the door slowly, we see lee minwoo at the side of the room combing his hair. he thrusts his fist and declares "i will perform well". eric, whom we havent seen for a long time, we see him finally apart from the filming sites, smiled shyly. "performing together, im happy and excited and nervous!" the smallest of the group Andy said. junjin sat on the sofa watching some tapes. after seeing our camera he said "filming? wait, let me prepare first then film.." he seemed nervous, although in that way he was already perfect. "its so wonderful for the 6 of then to get together again" the representative of their company said.

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=356.0

these articles sound soo...i dunno...esp the first one..it sounds like some farewell thingy..

i'll miss them so much after they leave for army :(

Guest nutzie

bwahahahhaha the last picture of eric and hyesung is hilarious!! seems like hyesung's about to kiss eric, yet eric's utterly disgusted by the thought of it although he seemed quite willing to do it.. thanks for the eric pics mal!! he seems happy.. he's smiling in all the pictures, unlike the asia tour concert, where he seemed so tired..

Guest angelix

^ you're very welcome nutzie :)

[Pics] Shinhwa - Winter Story Japan Tour (Potrait Of Shinhwa) [Lots]!

0-0DR2ZE-051562000-1168296704.jpg

0-zjoV7e-042419400-1168296663.jpg

0-Rtc8z0-008387500-1168296864.jpg

0-Wsa2H5-088664200-1168296930.jpg

0-0PZsOz-005674200-1168296946.jpg

0-A5204S-024472300-1168296943.jpg

0-he11S2-052533600-1168297031.jpg

0-2yTy2n-096774600-1168297080.jpg

0-7z3rir-070325800-1168297070.jpg

0-1ZmfN2-021742000-1168297217.jpg

0-d6gq0M-001685000-1168297170.jpg

0-F1eyNc-002162000-1168297221.jpg

0-Y6aPmY-046078500-1168297334.jpg

0-CZZ2pM-097884800-1168297293.jpg

0-FxsM8G-087976300-1168297324.jpg

0-Z094c0-021118300-1168297475.jpg

0-pG2UFu-011698900-1168297429.jpg

0-rlEKQY-015626300-1168297438.jpg

0-7zsl3c-072937300-1168297562.jpg

0-BYJ0KB-009759300-1168297566.jpg

0-3eVH9Q-069889300-1168297595.jpg

0-npooBi-019732300-1168297706.jpg

0-zW8GzG-067718700-1168297706.jpg

0-z7Oij6-002116500-1168297710.jpg

0-z7Oij6-002116500-1168297710.jpg

0-3BBh97-038810500-1168297762.jpg

0-L293V1-025089800-1168297842.jpg

0-G890HX-074895000-1168297863.jpg

0-p6x2q6-060555100-1168297970.jpg

CONTINUATION TO NEXT POST

Credits : Ericvoice + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Uploaded all by angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=362.0

...CONTINUATION FROM PREVIOUS POSTS

0-U19981-066368300-1168297953.jpg

0-82iO2g-068760600-1168297955.jpg

0-MG49we-031879700-1168298016.jpg

0-g47HI4-079309500-1168298033.jpg

0-wm9Dn0-064537900-1168298103.jpg

0-g42Ok7-001756400-1168298107.jpg

0-DBOWOy-041476400-1168298116.jpg

0-5XJqiO-009530500-1168298157.jpg

0-R9P9Ad-022518800-1168298179.jpg

0-947eTw-077887500-1168298195.jpg

0-Xull85-098760600-1168298240.jpg

...TO VIEW MORE PHOTOS GO TO http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=362.0

Credits : Ericvoice + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Uploaded all by angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Archived