[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malgretout

HAHAHAHA OHMYGOD! couldn't stop laughing with HaJinDy on Xman!

thanks so much for the youtube link!

that was hiliarious!!! i love watching JinDy on XMan, those silly boys <3

Guest angelix

3/1 [trans] New year resolutions -- Eric, Dongwan, Junjin

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER FULL CREDITS

s1167788806_1.jpg

ERIC:

hello everybody? i am eric.

my 2007 begins with busy schedules with mostly CF shootings. i aim to greet everyone with good works of my own. and i hope to greet everyone with more activities.

this year, shinhwa and me might have many solo activities, so everyone please support love and support each and every one of us. the members and me all hope that every fan will be healthy.

also, i wish that "joynews24" will feature more of our good news.

blessed new year!

f1158910757907_1.jpg

DONGWAN:

hello everyone, i am kim dongwan.

2007 has started, i wonder how everyone recieves this year.

i will start this year with a new drama of mine. 15/1/2007, it will be shown on SBS "person i love". im currently very busy with it.

its different from the past works of mine. this time i act as a very calm and cold character. please dont hate me, but appreciate my work.

my greatest hope is that this drama will be well received. this year i also hope that everyone and me will live happily.

pls support my drama, and pls also support my activities.

thank you, blessed new year everyone!

q1147599315_2.jpg

JUNJIN:

hello everyone? i am junjin.

my solo has been well received in 2006, and it was a busy year for me.

because of my solo, i will also be very busy in 2007. at the end of january, i will be releasing my special edition. it will be released locally and in taiwan, my solo activities will also begin in taiwan in february.

through the solo activities i got to see many fans, and i hope they all support me. the most important thing is to be healthy. i will work hard to show everyone my healthiness and good image.

believe that everyone has their own plans. hope that all these plans will be fulfilled.

happy new year.

credits// myth&joynews24 + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=309.0

------

3/1 [news] 2007 top singers COMEBACK -- Hyesung

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER FULL CREDITS

during the second half of 2006, Rain, Se7en, dbsk, and other top singers had a COMEBACK which was one of the hot topics and was a great success.

in year 2007, the stars in COMEBACK will not lose to those in 2006.

<unrelated parts removed>

shinhwa's shin hyesung expressed that his solo album will be released in the beginning of 2007.

credits// myth + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=308.0

aw dongwans adorable 'please dont hate me' I WILL NEVER HATE U DONGWAN. hehahas. his character sounds sexy already ;)

i must admit. erics been lookin real good lately ;)

i love how his hair is groiwng back. i like his hair longer, not buzz-cut. i realli miss his hair form YO days. i wonder if hes gon gel / style his hair like that.. i mean since its almost at that length.. LOL

edit

I ROCK THIS PAGE. LOL

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

3/1 [news] 2007 top singers COMEBACK -- Hyesung

shinhwa's shin hyesung expressed that his solo album will be released in the beginning of 2007.

I wish they would specify the date.. or at least month LOL

Really looking forward to it already :)

Guest angel2nyt

hurray hyesung is coming back with a new album next this year

hahaha

im still not quite over the 2006 phase

you guys should really watch the hanjindy performance

it was so good

Guest angelix

[MQ] 070102 Junjin At Star Watch 24 Prime Time Disc [+SS]

starwatch24640x480avi00iw3.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=311.0

credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

----

[Pics] 061231 Eric At SBS Drama Awards (Multi Angle Features Close Up)

116763802301pm7.jpg

CLICK to see more ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=312.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh man.

why am i so lazy in posting here today?

*runs over a cliff and die*

anyways, thank you for the new news!~

i will come back tomorrow and post like before!~

i just can't keep myself from not mentioning this but....

WAN's character is calm, and cold hearted?

and he's the second lead?

haha, perfect.

i'm always inlove with the second lead characters anyways, well, except forthe super rookie ones. ^^

so how could i hate him?

plus, this means he will not get the girl!

*throws confetti*

let's celebrate!~

hehe.

^^

and yesh, i asked before but maybe nobody saw it, or maybe, i didn't saw that someone answered,

can somebpdy here convert wma files into mp3 files?

cause m's sexy back was wma and i want to play it in my phone bu my phone only plays mp3 files.

pwease?

i'll love you forever!~

EDIT:

i just realized why.

because i need to backtrack 7 pages.

and those 7 pages are filled with lots of stuff.

so i can't skip some posts like what i do in other threads.

hehe.

okies, be back tomorrow.

Guest poloblue

poloblue awww ur not weird if i were u i would buy that jacket or w.e. its called too ^^ cuz we luvs shinhwa lol haha

hahahaahah thanks!!! i buy whatever shinhwa wear!!! wait, i cant afford brand clothing. so i try to buy what they wear or stuff thats similar!! ahhh, im so weird!

is this video a preview of uncle dongwan's new drama? http://youtube.com/watch?v=IAi6zSCC5Wk

i watched this and noticed han eun jung from full house is in it. but then, how come the pics posted here a few weeks ago had a diff girl. remember? the pics of wanie in his new drama, he was wearing jeans with a white shirt and a black jacket over it, and in the first pic, he poked out his tongue. the pics had a diff girl, and it said her name was park jung eun or something. is that a diff girl? or was the name was just wrong and han eun jung just looked different in the photos??

lee sung jin and hyesung hair war --- just found in youtube w/ eng subs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=siSEBX9DTDo

hahaha this was funny! not funny cos its paying out hyesung, but funny cos hyesung makes me laugh! its ok hyesung, i dont like leaving the house with messy hair either. when i wake up, my hair is like a birds nest!!!!!

I just downloaded Ep. 1 of Billie Jean and GUESS WHAT!!! I don't know if you guys know but Lee Ji Hoon appears as main in this drama and his NAME is HYESUNG! LOL! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the poster sign girls were holding when Billie Jean (aka Hyesung) was performing in his high school stage. What a coincidence! LOL!

I think it's a sign that we'll see Hyesung SOON! LOL!

aww.. i can't wait for hyesung's new album! ahh...

Are these very recent pictures of him? I love his hair here. I didn't like his hair when he had it in pony tail and also when he did the CF (G-Market). This hair style shows his good looks much better! LOL!

i just posted these over at the minwoo thread so i'll post it here too^^

i think he looks SOOOO goood!!!!

Guest samshiku

Are these very recent pictures of him? I love his hair here. I didn't like his hair when he had it in pony tail and also when he did the CF (G-Market). This hair style shows his good looks much better! LOL!

no its not...he is STILL sporting that ponytail hair i guess...i think its rather cute actually lol...but this set of pics was taken by a fan somewhere this yr i think..he was at a friend's wedding and he REALLY looks VERY handsome!!

I wonder if they are waiting for Junjin's promotion to be done first before promoting Hyesung?

I can't wait for Hyesung's to appear in all the variety shows/games like Junjin. I have to clear my harddrive to save all the Hyesung's activities! LOL!

I wish they would specify the date.. or at least month LOL

Really looking forward to it already :)

oh man.

why am i so lazy in posting here today?

*runs over a cliff and die*

anyways, thank you for the new news!~

i will come back tomorrow and post like before!~

i just can't keep myself from not mentioning this but....

WAN's character is calm, and cold hearted?

and he's the second lead?

haha, perfect.

i'm always inlove with the second lead characters anyways, well, except forthe super rookie ones. ^^

so how could i hate him?

plus, this means he will not get the girl!

*throws confetti*

let's celebrate!~

hehe.

^^

and yesh, i asked before but maybe nobody saw it, or maybe, i didn't saw that someone answered,

can somebpdy here convert wma files into mp3 files?

cause m's sexy back was wma and i want to play it in my phone bu my phone only plays mp3 files.

pwease?

i'll love you forever!~

EDIT:

i just realized why.

because i need to backtrack 7 pages.

and those 7 pages are filled with lots of stuff.

so i can't skip some posts like what i do in other threads.

hehe.

okies, be back tomorrow.

i can convert it for u. but u have to remind me. im too lazy to do it at this very second. LOL!

la la la.

LOL. BUT I WANT DONGWANNIE TO BE W/ A GIRL T__T

i want to see how good of a kisser dongwannie is! LOL LL... i mean

wait. i already know that. hes an awesome kisser ;)

LOL!

Archived