[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, really nice poster. at first i thought they really hav a movie together...i wish hehe...where can i find it? i would like to read it

and oh does anyone know where i can find star golden bell when shinhwa went there? thanks

if you want it, i think i still have the file in here.. pm me if you want it okay? i'll upload it for you, provided my connection doesn't have a pms ^^"

Slim and M

Slim and M CF Streaming

I am quite puzzled with these SLIM collection. These are fans' photoshop creation, aren't they? I read at some forums that they are credited to particular korean fans. I don't think these are official release from Samsung. Unless somebody can confirm that they are really the latest publicity posters.

EDIT:

Gosh, I have this guilt when my post falls within the first couple post. Feel obliged to post pictures or something to make it less bland.

So here ya go. Some of my favorite Minric photos.

They are one of my favorite duo. A less public duo compared to RS/RD/JS/WD...but nevertheless their friendship seems more subtle but I think is certainly deeper though. Those kind that goes without any word, without any exchange but you still know that they depend and care for each other's friendship. When Eric is tired, he goes to Minwoo for support and help. When Minwoo is going through tough times, Eric sends him the first word of support through short messages. They have shared a lot of experiences together during the early times, almost got kicked out of Shinhwa together as well as being truants together. Yet, they never seem to have left each other's side.

ricmin027zz.jpg

img_3_9_111165312273.gif

cherry06632005112942425206ou.jpg

0000000381445_O.jpg

0000000941260_O.jpg

1106749037ricminricmin5mx.jpg

1100113186seformsh12iq.jpg

110398685720041225realromancel1.png

Guest angel2nyt

I am quite puzzled with these SLIM collection. These are fans' photoshop creation, aren't they? I read at some forums that they are credited to particular korean fans. I don't think these are official release from Samsung. Unless somebody can confirm that they are really the latest publicity posters.

yes they are fan's collection

however.. i remember this one collection which was really from samsung.. im just not quite sure where it was from and it was a shinhwa member's

that's why we do not credit samsung..

however we do know that eric is an anycall endorser

moreover(gosh i hate this word) we also know that shinhwa and samsung has some kind of affiliation

BUT AGAIN

this is fanmade..shinhwa has some, also big bang and fly to the sky

Shinhwa's Coke Billboard in Thailand

8146sj5.jpg

Guest mzchinkyangel

lol if i was in thailand

i would climb that thing and steal the billboard of Shinhwa

and then put it in my rooM!!! maahaha

^_______^

yes they are fan's collection

however.. i remember this one collection which was really from samsung.. im just not quite sure where it was from and it was a shinhwa member's

that's why we do not credit samsung..

however we do know that eric is an anycall endorser

moreover(gosh i hate this word) we also know that shinhwa and samsung has some kind of affiliation

Oh I see. So these are really from fans. Such creativity! The video SLIM and M looks so real...

I knew that Eric is Samsung's endorser but didn't know about Shinhwa's endorsement. Sometime ago, 4-5 Shinhwa members excluding Eric attended Motorola's function though. Eric couldn't attend because of he was endorsing Anycall and it would be a conflict of interest. I didn't know Shinhwa is also spokesperson for Samsung that's why the SLIM collection was a bit of a puzzle. :blink::sweatingbullets:

Guest angelix

26/12 [news] 2007's best medicine products model? (dongwan)

May take out with full proper credits

who is the best medicine products model next year?

shinhwa member cum actor Kim Dongwan has his success recognised once again.

Dongwan is "dong-hua" medicine company's GAS live water's model. from october 2006 to march 2007, the salary for being the ambassodor is 1005000.

having been recognised through his popularity and sincere acting, he has finally been bestowed the name "citizen's medicine products" ambassodor. thus, the continuation of the contract is now under negotiation.

credits// 每日经济新闻 + 东升西落@BESTSHINHWA + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=213.0

26/12 [news] Shinhwa's Andy's "careful revenge"

May Take out with proper full credits

andyyyyyyyyy.jpg

andy talked about himself during shooting GOLD FISHERY's "words that hit you hard", that is going to be released on the 27th. when andy was playing at the PC bar, a student beside him recognised andy and started saying "ah! its Andy! oppa, you sing well isnt it! sing, sing!"

andy who couldnt take it replied, "ya!! you all go and study! go study! go study!!"

Andy also talked about how he tolerates all these things that hit him so hard. that is, to drink beer with the person whom hurt you, and when that person gets really drunk, tell him "you cant be like that ah." in this way, the hurt is digested.

andy's "talking to the person but the person wont remember because he's drunk" careful revenge is going to be broadcasted officially. andy's shooting will be shown in the 27th.

to all those who are confused on the article, it's basically he "acted out" and role-played the problems by the people for this week's episode (problems taken from gold fishery website) and find a solution to it =) (like what the program Gold Fishery is about)

credits// ocean6 + 东升西落@BESTSHINHWA + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=214.0

Guest angelix

[Pics] More Shinhwa Modelled Brand Clothes

No Hotlinking Allowed (upload to ur own server) And Properly Credit

0-crjau3-077657800-1167116608.jpg

credits : Oceans six + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=217.0

[Pics] Xman actual scene (junjin&andy)

No Hotlinking Allowed (upload to ur own server) And Properly Credit

0-W9Of95-094309300-1167116990.jpg

credits// ocean6 + bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=215.0

Guest hammie2010

8th Album Note

thanks for sharing the pic =) HYESUNG n ERIC XD

Slim and M

oh man, both MINWOO n the mobile phone looks sooo nice^^ thanks for sharing

So here ya go. Some of my favorite Minric photos.

i always love the pic where ERIC pretends he is a crazy fan of MINWOO n waves the "I love you" poster XD thanks for sharing^^

[Pics] More Shinhwa Modelled Brand Clothes

[Pics] Xman actual scene (junjin&andy)

thanks for sharing =) OMO, the XMAN pics are just so hilarious XD liked the pic with the cat. *cute*

Of course we appreciate your translation. ^_^ I wish Ric would write more often these days. They all don't have that much time on their hands anymore and also getting more attention that they have to be more careful about what they write. It is a sign of maturity but I guess I miss those old days' Ric posts too.

Thanks for sharing this! The format is similar to danyunhaji but now in 3 verse poem. Think this adds some dimension to the show. Really miss the old segment that requires some wits and calmness in the guests when attacking/being attacked. The opponent facing Junjin seems really good and calm at this game.

The fan meeting secret room looks hilarious. Anybody could translate what was said or written on some of the yellow sticky notes? Andy looks adorable in this...Again, thank you for sharing this!

i know, the new segment on the show is soo much better than what they had before...actually overall i really don't like anything about the new xman except maybe the dodgeball part. that part is okay, because i get to see my shinhwa's get all active and competitive (:

anyways there wasn't a lot of junjin and andy parts in the episode, but it looks like the next one will have a lot of shinhwa moments (:

and i still haven't gotten to watch manwoo happiness!!!! gosh i waited like all week, and now it is talking forever to download!!! it says i have to wait like 23 more hours!!! is that even possible. and i don't know where else to download it, so i'm just gonna have to take the long and painful way....waiting!!! goodness so hard to get some shinhwa moments around here! anyways i need some more shinhwa!! they don't even come out to a lot of shows sooo its soo hard to remain a shinhwa fan........

" the fan meeting secert room" hmmmm sounds intersting what is it??

andy??? wait..is it that show with all the sticky note thingys around the room and they just like talk and stuff??

i think it is huh? hope there will be translations, because one reason i don't like that show is because i can hardly understand what is going on.

like xman and love letter is okay because there is more action than talking. but like YSMM and other shows with a lot of tlaking in it, you need to have to pretty much know a lot of korean in order to understand what people are saying..so i odn't like the talking shows much.....

sorry i'm just like talking about the most randomest htings in the world....i'm actually trying to waste time by writing this long random entry, because i really can't stand waiting this longggggg for clubbox to hurry up with my shows!!!!

okay i think this will be all! good night everyone.

i find it weird how that gonews daesang poll thing all points to shinhwa in some way!!! i mean the drams ecton.....that drama eric was in wan't that good, but somehow it is placed number one?? ahahah whatever i'm not complaining i'm just saying htat its kind of weird (:

Guest angel2nyt

anyways i need some more shinhwa!! they don't even come out to a lot of shows sooo its soo hard to remain a shinhwa fan........

" the fan meeting secert room" hmmmm sounds intersting what is it??

andy??? wait..is it that show with all the sticky note thingys around the room and they just like talk and stuff??

i think it is huh? hope there will be translations, because one reason i don't like that show is because i can hardly understand what is going on.

like xman and love letter is okay because there is more action than talking. but like YSMM and other shows with a lot of tlaking in it, you need to have to pretty much know a lot of korean in order to understand what people are saying..so i odn't like the talking shows much.....

the highest rated variety show in korea if im not mistake is vitamin.. and its mostly talking

and the most popular one is infinite challenge.. also mostly talking..

so yah ..you know the point

the fanmeeting secret room was made from that concept

there are post-its all over the room(actually in this case.. the post-its made up the room)

the fans would ask random questions from them etc..

my almost nonexistent korean vocabulary doesnt help me..

i hope mommie alice would translate it for us

by the way the fanmeeting was done when eric was in the hospital..

that's why there were only 5 of them there

Guest angel2nyt

i find it weird how that gonews daesang poll thing all points to shinhwa in some way!!! i mean the drams ecton.....that drama eric was in wan't that good, but somehow it is placed number one?? ahahah whatever i'm not complaining i'm just saying htat its kind of weird (:

yes i know what you mean

but eric's drama was pretty popular to netizens

most of those in the top spots doesnt really rate high but are very popular in the internet

so not much of a big deal

Guest poloblue

where can i d'l that clip thingy????

anyways, wheres this pic below from???? LOL

0000000941260_O.jpg

and....arent shinhwa performing soon? in japan? know what? itd be cool if they could have a massive mini-concert before they leave to go into the army. like sing some of their old songs too. i guess theyve just had a concert his past yr, but a concert right b4 they leave would be nice!!! two yrs is a long wait! does that mean they will be celebrating their tenth anniversary while in the army?????

Guest angelix

^ That's from the Vitamin show, aww such memories indeed ^_^

26/12 [news] Best korean music #51-#100

the most important music event of korea [2006 Korea music appreciation] (director: jo hui jin) will be broadcasted on the 31st dec 9.50pm.

this time, the backstage helpers used the theme "koreans' favourite music 100". after a month of surveying and gathering information, #75 was buzz's "coward", #63 is h.o.t's "light", #58 is shinhwa's brand new.

#1-#50 was a surprise as it wasnt in their expectations, creating a wave of surprise in the music industry. #1-#50 music will be shown on the 31st dec [2006 best 100 korean music].

the koreans most like music from #51 to #100.

credits// ocean6 + chouszesze @BESTSHINHWA + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=218.0

Guest angel2nyt

ys yes vitamin and if im not mistake it was ginger right??

yes ginger

brings back so much memories

by the way poloblue that cf is pure fanmade nd you cant dl it anywhere unless someone minds

i wonder what song is no. 1

how many shinhwa songs were there??

only brand new??and it ranked higher than buzz' coward??

really??

Oh I see. So these are really from fans. Such creativity! The video SLIM and M looks so real...

I knew that Eric is Samsung's endorser but didn't know about Shinhwa's endorsement. Sometime ago, 4-5 Shinhwa members excluding Eric attended Motorola's function though. Eric couldn't attend because of he was endorsing Anycall and it would be a conflict of interest. I didn't know Shinhwa is also spokesperson for Samsung that's why the SLIM collection was a bit of a puzzle. :blink::sweatingbullets:

i dont know of shinhwa being official endorsers

but if you remember they were used for endorsing some phones a few months back in southeast asia

i even remember that homepage they made for shinhwa

Guest samshiku

ok another trans done! i love him..he is such a pure-hearted man^^

============================================================================

Eric's post

24/9/2003

not in a very good mood today

my little dog chamqi whom i have showered such deliberate care on has been hospitalized. i was really worried about this problem before i sent him to the hospital, my sh*ting-&-urining[yes he did write this in very literal terms so i translated it literally too] chamqi has fallen ill. i dunno when did he exactly start rejecting food, but even though i tried feeding him doggy seafood, biscuits+canfood etc he still refuses to eat. there is more water content in his richard simmons now and initially i thought that this was because he only drinks water and do not eat solid food, so i decided to make some food that I thought that chamqi might like but he still refused to eat any morsel of food. he is so malnourished now that he hardly moves but once he sees me he will still wag his tail and come running towards me...the doctor says that because of his lack of activity he does not feel hungry, so i made him do ALOT of exercises...actually it seems to be PAV intestinal disease. i had foreseen that a puppy bought off the streets like chamqi might have some problems, so i had wanted to try my best to let it grow up healthily but he still fell ill. actually i dun blame the person who sold me e puppy or chamqi. its just that those fellows, after hearing about chamqi, all said 'this is why we say that dogs bought off at roadside stalls will all die'...i was not trying to be a miser or to save money or even planning to sell it when i bought the dog off the road; i had spontaneously gone off for a morning ride when i saw the irrestibly lovable chamqi and just HAD to bring it home so tt it could enjoy a better life...on second thought this might be a good thing after all...if chamqi had not met me he would have died without having the chance to receive any treatment at all...a person who sold sick puppies or a person who used money to measure the value of a little life will never consider spending twice the sale price of the dog on the treatment now would he. anyhow i only hope that chamqi who is less than half my age and oh so weak would persevere through the painful therapy/treatment.pls help pray for chamqi everyone. i met a fan outside just now who told me that she would be willing to look after chamqi and even gave me dog food as a present, i felt very grateful on one hand, and a little odd on the other. reading such a long & boring article must have bored you guys[he means thank you actually - its a chinese way of expressing thank you through the acknowledgement of ones hard work].

Eric

=======================================================================

credits:bestshinhwa

Ginnie! I LOVE RICMIN TOO! pls post MORE if u have more...we can share!!

ericbong7.jpg

ericbong5.jpg

ericbong4.gif

bongeric6.gif

bongeric5.gif

bongeric10.jpg

and HAHAHAHA dongwan is the 'medicine' ambassador now huh..WELL DESERVED!!! hahahaha he always took so much care of his health.. i remember how they always say that dongwan has this precious bag of his that contains all his most valuable vitamins etc...and in one of my earlier trans, eric DID say that dong LOVED going to the hospital lolz..

Archived