[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hammie2010

^i AGREE!!! psh SHINHWA CAN'T BE REPLACED also SHINHWA FANS ARE LIKE ALL OVER THE WORLD can't SAY SHINHWA is LIKE NOT loved anymore cuz THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! i AM PROUD TO BE A SHINHWA FAN!!! ;]

>editz<

ahh~ 614!!!!!! lets make this thread GROW ;] i OWN THIS PAGE xD

SHINHWA CAN NEVER BE REPLACED

why? only a band as: cool, hip, funny, have a strong bond, have good songs, have alot of fans, have a strong fan-base like shinhwa changjo, have good voices, have good dance moves, have actors, ...... can replace shinhwa. and no other band will be able to be better than them at the above list!

i agree with u all... im proud to be a SHINHWA fan too!!!! SHINHWA will always be NO. 1 in our heart no matter wat... we will always support them physically and in spirit...

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course!

SHINHWA can never be REPLACED by anyone..

because SHINHWA is SHINHWA..

they worked hard for the place they were in now..

and besides.. you can never see any boy group that has the talents..

looks, wit and their love for each other and as well as for their fans..

krizza

wakokoko.. i really want minu..

but it is wannie that i love..

PLUS!!!!!!

SHINHWA BEING REPLACED?

SHINHWA OVERRATED?

SHINHWA'S POPULARITY GOUNG DOWN THE DRAIN?

CLICK HERE TO TELL EVERYBODY WHAT YOU THINK

^

Haha...yup posted there a while ago.

Replaced? Of course not. Legends have to begin somewhere, but they never end. If you find me another Andy, Dongwan, Eric, Hyesung, Junjin and Minwoo then you can stuff the words back in my mouth.

Overrated? Hardly. There is no such thing. They are to us what we want them to be. How do you overrate what you want?

Popularity? Well that's a whole other dimension. There's a reason there's a saying that fame is like the blink of an eye. It's kinda like platform shoes. They were so popular back in the days, then suddenly they weren't. No matter how much you loved them, you could hardly wear them in public amongst the sea of people on flat shoes- unless you're that rare brave soul. Of course you'll treasure them and perhaps walk around in them. But then, before you know it, they're popular again. So...yeah...just stated facts as I see it :sweatingbullets: Just because I love apples doesn't mean everyone in the world would like apples along with me, right?

To bring respect to ourselves as fans, we have to respect fans of others.

oh yeah.. i so agree with you..

everybody has her own opinion..

if for her Shinhwa is replaceable..

then look for replacement..

if she could find anyone that can replace SHINHWA..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^

Haha...yup posted there a while ago.

Replaced? Of course not. Legends have to begin somewhere, but they never end. If you find me another Andy, Dongwan, Eric, Hyesung, Junjin and Minwoo then you can stuff the words back in my mouth.

Overrated? Hardly. There is no such thing. They are to us what we want them to be. How do you overrate what you want?

Popularity? Well that's a whole other dimension. There's a reason there's a saying that fame is like the blink of an eye. It's kinda like platform shoes. They were so popular back in the days, then suddenly they weren't. No matter how much you loved them, you could hardly wear them in public amongst the sea of people on flat shoes- unless you're that rare brave soul. Of course you'll treasure them and perhaps walk around in them. But then, before you know it, they're popular again. So...yeah...just stated facts as I see it :sweatingbullets: Just because I love apples doesn't mean everyone in the world would like apples along with me, right?

ah!!!! i always quote your analysis!!!! they're all so organized and sums up everything!

i agree with you. everything.

and in the last part too. she posted her opinions, and everybody posted their opinions too. then i think we have our right to post our own opinions.

right?

i'm so glad you came there. i was drowning in hatred. haha.

i rarely am angry but that thread rubbed me the wrong way. but i was smiling the whole time i was there, cause i was amused at their replies. :P

i made more shinhwa bsets!!! ahah. thansk to that thread, it pushed me to show more shinhw alove. ^^

Guest poloblue

oh yeah.. i so agree with you..

everybody has her own opinion..

if for her Shinhwa is replaceable..

then look for replacement..

if she could find anyone that can replace SHINHWA..

true!!!!! lets not get too angry at what she says or thinks. i mean, we know that no one can replace shinhwa! so who cares at what she says! the more we get angry, it'll look like we're scared its true!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

sHaziEe, i never got to telling you i loved your siggy!!! i'm making a banner with taht quote.. :P is that alright? i'll post it in the next batch of bsets for project orange ^^

EVERYONE,

you guys are right. i get easily emotional. but i wasn't angry at the fact that she mentioned shinhwa, i was angry at the fact that she used the word replaced and was too narrow minded to think that just becasue she wasn't seeing much of the artists she mentioned, they aren't famous anymore. and soompi isn't the center of the universe. ^^ not all people in the world goes here.

^^

that's all.

and i'm ending my blabering there.

the end,

PS: i made lots of graphics for project orange cause of that thread! haha. i am so happy!!!!!

I was quite surprised too that men liked Shinhwa too. What surprised me more was there were more people in 40s who like DBSG than Shinhwa. I haven't really listened to DBSG's music and now I'm curious....of course no one can beat Shinhwa.

Anyway, it's funny you mentioned first 3 albums being hardcore dance and rock. At first I couldn't listen to them because I was getting headache! (this is where my age comes out!!!) LOL! I couldn't believe it was the same Shinhwa that I know of. Some songs, I still can't distinguish their voices...they sound so different. I didn't listen to the first 3 for the longest time and now I'm slowly training myself to listen to the first 3 and I'm coming to like them and there are even few songs I really like in those 3 albums.

Since I'm so bored at work, instead of listening to same album over and over, I'm staring with the first album. I'm listening them in order from 1-8 and then other extra albums they have.

^

lolz I noticed too. I guess I'm not really surprised so many guys like ShinHwa.

I think I mentioned before that Shinhwa was hardly marketed for just girls at the start. They came out just after H.O.T... it was targeted at all teens in general. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they were kinda like the 'thing' popular amongst the korean teens back then. Shinhwa's first few albums were hardly love songs and ballads. They were pretty hardcore dance and rock. There are actually a lot of all male dance troupes or amateur groups who dance to Shinhwa's music. I was quite amazed at my cousin's high school version of 'So you think you can dance?' competition. There were two groups who danced to Shinhwa songs and it's here in Canada :blink:

And I guess dbsk is kinda the fairytale princes we all liked to dream about in our teens or the sons that the 40 years old generation wants. And ShinHwa's the men us 20-30 years old want to marry! Muhahahaha

^ Whoa You might be right :)

I've checked out Project Orange...not fully but enough to get confused.

Is Project Orange sort of like shinhwasarang.net and shinhwachangjo.net except we don't get links to videos? I saw icons and etc., how do we utilize that?

Got confused because there were so many catagories in each section.

PS: i made lots of graphics for project orange cause of that thread! haha. i am so happy!!!!!

I was quite surprised too that men liked Shinhwa too. What surprised me more was there were more people in 40s who like DBSG than Shinhwa. I haven't really listened to DBSG's music and now I'm curious....of course no one can beat Shinhwa.

Anyway, it's funny you mentioned first 3 albums being hardcore dance and rock. At first I couldn't listen to them because I was getting headache! (this is where my age comes out!!!) LOL! I couldn't believe it was the same Shinhwa that I know of. Some songs, I still can't distinguish their voices...they sound so different. I didn't listen to the first 3 for the longest time and now I'm slowly training myself to listen to the first 3 and I'm coming to like them and there are even few songs I really like in those 3 albums.

Since I'm so bored at work, instead of listening to same album over and over, I'm staring with the first album. I'm listening them in order from 1-8 and then other extra albums they have.

^ lolz

I was a bit of a jrock/jpop junkie before shinhwa, but the first three albums didn't quite attract me either, except for the title tracks. I just loved their performances. So powerful. :blink: Especially Minu...I kid not that he was the heart of the performances. I slowly got addicted to the rest of the songs when I put the albums on shuffle, and they feel different depending on what I was doing at the moment. Our Shinhwa boys definitely pulled through rock, rap, r&b, ballads, soul, comtempory, hiphop, dance tracks with flying colors. They were really quite convincing in everything they have done. Convincing enough that like many recent fans who find it hard to believe they were ever that hardcore in the first three albums, I found it equally astounding that they eventually released albums like their 6th, 7th and 8th. It really didn't seem likely at the time. They really are a versatile bunch of talents. It frustrates me when other people refer to them as 'just another boyband'. The fields they've touched are amazing.

This really hit me because I recently met someone visiting my city from vancouver. He's doing some overseas work, but lives in Korea. Apparently, he's thirty now and used to be a gasoo but never made it. I was showing him around the city, and naturally my deck was playing shinhwa songs...mostly 8th and 7th mp3s at the time. He asked who was singing because the tune and lyrics are nice. He was quite surprised when I told him it's Shinhwa, since the ShinHwa he knew back in the days sang more dance tracks etc.

On another note, he offered to translate the songs for me...but I didn't have the heart to tell him I've more less memorized the lyrics by then :sweatingbullets: And he was amazed I could understand english rap slangs. What a strange guy ^^

------

I feel so proud of myself today...after a year and one month I updated my shinhwa fic hahaha...managed to organize all my data...wrote several near speeches on shinhwa...AND release an episode of KSA :D

You wrote a shinhwa fic? Where can I read it? Is it complete? I don't have patience so I like to read complete fics. LOL!

I feel so proud of myself today...after a year and one month I updated my shinhwa fic hahaha...managed to organize all my data...wrote several near speeches on shinhwa...AND release an episode of KSA :D

I haven't seen this before...thank you.

Printed them so I can read them...been telling all my friends at work that MY BOYS are in the encyclopedia! LO!L

This is so cool,yu guys have to look at this

Wikipedia,the encyclopedia,has our Shinhwa in it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa

I was so surprised,I don't know if you guys has already seen this or not so forgive me if this was old news :D

Guest sunnydays.

Woww, a lot of catching up to do. XD; Alright, i'm juss gonna list what i'm going to say.

o1. Park Si Yeon and Lee Jong Soo X-man clip - OMG. To whoever shared this (i forget who T__T;; sorry), thank you so much! It made me laugh out loud like crazy... especially towards the end... Lee Jong Soo's lines are HILARIOUS. AHAHAHA. I can't believe some of X-man is scripted though... =X I wish they stuck with the spontaineity (sp?). Ahh well, it's still good. PSY looks great. (: she's so cute when she's laughing hahaha. LOL I LOOVE THE STAR-EYES LINE. Maan, watching that made me want to watch more x-man. but i still gotta do homework. --;;

o2. Shinhwa (and other artists) being "replaced" and burnt out - Well i already posted in that thread, but basically what i said was... Shinhwa will NEVER be replaced. EVER. Even if there might be a group in the future that will be known as the "dance-pop" type of group that Shinhwa is, that future group will NEVER be like Shinhwa and replace them. There will be no one like Eric, with his charm and cute/funny English rapping lyrics, there will be no one like Andy, with his extreme adorableness and politeness, there will be no one like Dongwan, with his powerful voice and hilarious dorkiness, there will be no one like JunJin, with his power dancing and hard-work, there will be no one like Hyesung, with his AMAZINGLY heavenly voice and cute shyness, and most definately there will be no one like Minwoo, with that great stage presence and wonderful dancing/choreography skills. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT WILL NEVER EVER BE REPLACED IS THEIR BOND WITH EACH OTHER. Their bond as Shinhwa will always be remembered; it's one of the greatest. (: <3

Okay phew. that's all i need to say for now. (: take care guys. Shinhwa Changjo! ... now off to do homework. --;

xmkaex!!! it was me! i was the one who asked for help!!!! hehe, i started already ^^ i'll take 1-100 first then you take 100-200, then when we're finished , we take 300-400 and so one, and when someoen wants to help, we give her the next 100 pages, whata bout it? i'm halfway done. so much to do!

okay i'll get started on 101-200 today ^-^

I've checked out Project Orange...not fully but enough to get confused.

Is Project Orange sort of like shinhwasarang.net and shinhwachangjo.net except we don't get links to videos? I saw icons and etc., how do we utilize that?

Got confused because there were so many catagories in each section.

Project Orange is where we come together

-to write a joint shinhwa fanfix [it's really good ^-^]

you sign up and then you get assigned a chapter to write even if you don' t ahve any experiences at all xD

- to make graphics such as banners/b-sets/icons and all that sort

we share all of them under the same name PROJECTORANGE.

-to share shinhwa pictures.

we have different categories and we sort them and and stuff

its like creating a shinhwa gallery ^-^

by the way is there and update on it yet? i haven't seen one in a while.

ahh thank you so much for KSA. i was up around 2 in the morning doing my homework and i wanted to watched KSA but by the time i finished my homework it was arounf 2:30/3:00 ish and i needed to go to sleep. T_Tso i had to watch it today...but its all good.

Guest chibimarukochan

wowwie. eric and hyesung...kinda obvious. but shinhwa vs dbsg must've been an intense battle (even though shinhwa dominates in polls any day anywhere). i think its funny how dbsg's fans are mostly 10 year old generation and the 40 year olds. they barely have any funs in the 20-30 year old generation. shinhwa's fans are mostly 20 year olds and 30 year olds. not too young but pretty young and fresh. i like it! :) and i notice that almost half of shinhwa's voting came from men. over 40%! :blink: thats pretty dang good for a boy band. even guys like shinhwa! :D

yeah ahaha...there's like this guy on some forum who's always going ' OMG dongwan so HAWWWT!' and 'MINWOO is a sexy dance machine' and he's not gay :P also there are others who like their music and admire their good looks too

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Shinhwa replaced???? i dont think so. First off Shinhwa made korean history when they passed this latest album by being the longest running boy band in K-pop history. Also popularity fading? So then how do you explain Japan? And the sold out tickects? And the Japanese cds?? lolz....w/e i think the girl was juss trying to ask a general question. We shouldn't jump down her throat. There ARE some stars that are losing steam and being "replaced" by the newer ones. But Some stars like Shinhwa have adjusted to the changes in K-pop and have made great comebacks. And some stars juss don't make it....We all know Shinhwa has done that before and has come through STRONG. So let's juss chill and be happy Shinhwa is a group that will ALWAYS make a great comeback^-^~~

Oh and about that wikipedia thing, i used the Shinhwa profile up on there when i was first introduced to Shinhwa and when i actually found them on wikipedia i was like "Wow they must be big. How i never heard about them before then???" Then i wrote a paper about them in korean for my korean class^^~~

Archived