[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really should not be here since I'm suppose to be working OT but I can't help it. LOL!

Anyway, Mal told Andy know when she met him that I have adopted him as my oldest son and that he is so cute!

yes, i learnt from ayu, hehehe one day i will send shinhwa cookies!!! lol

we shinhwa posters should start a project one day to send to shinhwa, from our shinhwa family here on soompi. don't u guys think????? and we have to include something about mommie alice, i don't think Shinhwa know that they have a 40-something year old fan out there!!!!!!

Remember it's just my first impression and my opionion...hopefully they are all nice M-I-Ls...if they are nice, so will be the boys because there will be harmony in the house! :)

It's okay for you to have birthdays but for me, I hope I don't get anymore birthdays! LOL! Can't believe I'm going to be 45 next April....I feel like I'm in 20s. Just yesterday my friend and I was laughing becuase we feel we never grew up! LOL!

about minu and jinnie's mom... ah. i hate moms like that. moms like theirs tend to put too much pressure on their son's wife and make their life a living hell. but i know minu will protect his girl from his mom. minu sur elooks like soemone who will sacrifice anything for his girl.

I have no idea why KJK has desk job...he looks too healthy! LOL!

Anyway, what I heard from YEH's interview, at first KJK did not want to be in the MV but later changed his mind. And then he decided he only wanted his body to be shown without his face and YEH was laughing about it because she said everyone knew it was him beause who else has body like that! LOL! Back of his hair at the MV was ugly! I don't think that was his army hair cut....it seems little too long to be army cut.

i don't know whether it's different from his 4th cd, cos i don't follow his activities.. i just found out by looking around that he had an mv made for his single, the one with yoon eun hye on the bike or something, and him filmed headless.. wasn't that made when he was already in the army? why is he doing desk job anyway? he's so fit and muscle-y =P

No one seem to know about Dongwan's dad so it's mystery.

Unfortunately, I don't have any daughters...just 2 sons who won't even let me listen to Shinhwa's music in my own car!

Yes, you can be our own "private" spy in the army! LOL!

hm, i wonder what happened to DongWan's dad? did they divorce? or did he die? or was he illigitimate?

Mommie Alice, do you have any daughters??? wouldn't i be the perfect brother/son/son in law to all you shinhwa sisters/mom??? haahahahah

yes, since im the only guy in this thread (i think), i can be the spy and join the army and then update u guys on shinhwa info!!!! lol

Thank you for sending it to her. I was so tired, I went to bed at around 9:00 pm as soon as my son came home from school.

xmkaex i'll send it to you now okie? since i think mommie alice is not online =P i'll pass you her kindness~

I didn't download yet and now you gals are making me curious. Just saw the pictures but not actual clip. Gotta go download when I go home! LOL!

thanks for the link *^_^* ... WANNIE look so cute in there.. when the camera man first show his converse shoes.. i knew it was him.. kekek.. lots of camera flashes :blush:

I think this was when they had to live together.

Don't have time to watch it right now but if I remember, I'll watch it at home and see what they are saying.

[video treat!!!

i found this really really old video on youtube... dunno what they're talking about but then they're really young then..

shinhwa old video click here

Yes, I heard that too that Jinjin's step mom raised him like he was her own. I really admire her for that. I think it's really hard to raise a child who is not their own. Geez, it's hard to raise child who is your own! LOL!

Mommie Alice thanks for sharing Wannie's story, I never knew he grew up without a father figure. I've seen clips showing the moms of the shinhwa and Dongwan's mom left a good impression on me too. I've read about Junjin's stepmom, about how she raised Jinnie as her own and even help him locate his birth mother. She seemed close to Junjin because there was even a clip of them holding hands while watching the filming of his fathers mv for Cassanova.

I can see the logic on why they will not join the army simultaneously but it will really take them longer to re-group as Shinhwa.

Did I cover everyone? LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Guest hammie2010

hey samshiku... i bought mine at Sembawang Music for both Winter Story n Winter Story 2004-2005 a few months ago ..

i admits its quite difficult to find it nowadays bcos when i emailed Sembawang Music whether they have stock for it, they mention not all stores carry it, so might have to call the branches... i tried my luck by going to LOT 1, den i realise they have both CDs (only 1 each).. while paying the albums, i heard the salesgirl told another person tt, there's no more stock left (think she was referring to the LOT 1 branch) ... also heard from people in SHINHWA forums tt they also bought theirs from Sembawang Music.. perhaps u can also try HMV...

About Shinhwa going to the army, how come all of them are not going the same time? Otherwise, wouldn’t it be like 5 years later they all unite and perform as a group? Maybe I’m missing something here????

I got to go running now. I go running with Shinhwa upbeat music and fall asleep listening to Hyesung’s angelic voice. The day is not complete without listening to one of their songs.

^

The way I see it is that if all the ShinHwa members went all at once, GoodEMG would be in a good bit of trouble. Even if there has been news about the battle shinhwa group debuting, to be truthful...I wasn't too impressed with them :sweatingbullets: Especially with SUJU and their variety show appearances. Though some fans may support them just because they are Battle shinhwa, GoodEMG is still going to have trouble for a fairly new company with no group like ShinHwa for support. I know it's sad that we fans will probably have to wait, but if we didn't it would probably mean quite a few unemployed codis, managers etc ...

Guest cognizantfire

oh someone asked about why kim jong kook got a desk job?

he got a desk job because he hurt his back when he was in turbo, and the army doctors diagonised him and thought that he couldn't be like really working in the army. so instead he got a desk job.

desk job ppl are just like working. they get back from work and go home everyday and go back there every morning. they get holidays just like regular working people.

i thought that all men have to go to the army? so i guess sungie will have to get a desk job. but i guess we'll see him quite often due to fan cams =D but the thing is that people working under the service of the army cannot do self promotion so they cannot have recent filmings to appear on tv and such. but charity concerts are allowed. i think kim jong kook did one in september.

kim jong kook released an mv when he was in the army, namely "saying i love you". yoon eun hye was in it, and kim jong kook as well. but only kim jong kook's sillouhette and back was shown. but he's all so muscular and stuff so everybody knows it's him. maybe shinhwa should do that as well. =D when some of them are in the army, the others release mvs so the ones in the army can show their back and sillouhette =D

oh btw i converted one of my friends today! yay i am really crazy about shinhwa and she thought i was crazy. but today i finally got a chance to let her listen to shinhwa and she was like: "the songs are so great! wow! great guys!" and then i let her listen to "same thought" by sungie and she was like "wow! he hits such high notes! wonderful voice! he's even better than justin (a really popular singer in hong kong at the moment)! wow!" so i guess she's converted. i'll make her obsessed in about a week so i can get a good friend who is crazy about shinhwa as well. =D

i hope the kim jong kook info helped you guys. =D i kinda like him as well. i have his third and fourth album. it's really good =D

but i like shinhwa better XD

Guest samshiku

so who is exactly going to go to the army? all?!! that's too much!!!! oh no....by the time they come out they will be quite old for the pop scene wun they?

i thought it was only 2 members? oh no..:(

Thank you for the information. I didn't know KJK had hurt his back. I was his fan when he debuted as Turbo. I have his CDs...actually my husband bought them because he liked him ...and I'm still his fan.

I didn't know his MV was filmed when he was in army. So as long as you don't show your face, you can film MV? I knew alot of singers/actors does charity shows while they were in army but other info I didn't know.

Rules must of changed because when I was YOUNG (like 10-20 years ago), they did film stars when they were in army...they did documentaries....

Yes all men in Korea has to go to army unless there's medical reason.

Thank you again for the info.

"Mommie" Alice

he got a desk job because he hurt his back when he was in turbo, and the army doctors diagonised him and thought that he couldn't be like really working in the army. so instead he got a desk job.

desk job ppl are just like working. they get back from work and go home everyday and go back there every morning. they get holidays just like regular working people.

i thought that all men have to go to the army? so i guess sungie will have to get a desk job. but i guess we'll see him quite often due to fan cams =D but the thing is that people working under the service of the army cannot do self promotion so they cannot have recent filmings to appear on tv and such. but charity concerts are allowed. i think kim jong kook did one in september.

kim jong kook released an mv when he was in the army, namely "saying i love you". yoon eun hye was in it, and kim jong kook as well. but only kim jong kook's sillouhette and back was shown. but he's all so muscular and stuff so everybody knows it's him. maybe shinhwa should do that as well. =D when some of them are in the army, the others release mvs so the ones in the army can show their back and sillouhette =D

i hope the kim jong kook info helped you guys. =D i kinda like him as well. i have his third and fourth album. it's really good =D

*MUST SEE*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68L7CAPtdsg...inwoo%20dongwan

It's a youtube video.

Around half way, look at what the SHINHWA CHANGJO fans do!

It's so BEAUTIFUL! and AWESOME!

That's our SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!

Fighting <3

Ahh they way they did it was so beautiful....ahh the pretty lights ^-^

video treat!!!

i found this really really old video on youtube... dunno what they're talking about but then they're really young then..

shinhwa old video click here

hyesung and eric looked so skinny back then. xD

good for you! i still have one week full of finals!

hehe, still i am here. ^^

thanks anne! :P appreciate it :P

well, i made a little something that the page owners can use ....

ownage.gif

hehe. you don't have to use it... :P just thought it'd be fun... ^^

ahh that sign is so cutee.. :lol:

oh btw i converted one of my friends today! yay i am really crazy about shinhwa and she thought i was crazy. but today i finally got a chance to let her listen to shinhwa and she was like: "the songs are so great! wow! great guys!" and then i let her listen to "same thought" by sungie and she was like "wow! he hits such high notes! wonderful voice! he's even better than justin (a really popular singer in hong kong at the moment)! wow!" so i guess she's converted. i'll make her obsessed in about a week so i can get a good friend who is crazy about shinhwa as well. =D

yeah i like dbsg too but SHINHWA WAS WILL AND ALWAYS BE MY FIRST LOVE haha

i've seen minbong and his family pic

eric and his family

sungie w his mummy

junjin and his famous dad

andy and his family (when he was a little boy)

but nv seen wannie and his mum's pic before. anyone has it care to post?? :D

I manage to dig my photo folder and i found it ^^

20060210171005973.jpg

Dongwan and his mother

200510110581659752.jpg

From LEft:

Hyesung's father, Junjin's father , (no idea whose mother XD) and Minwoo's father

junjindadhyesungdadericparentdongwa.jpg

From left;

Junjin's father, Hyesung's father, Eric's parents and Dongwan's mother

200510110582535544.jpg

From Left:

Andy's Grandmother, Andy's Mother, Junjin's Mother, Hyeusng's Mother and Dongwan's Mother

Credit: dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

fOR those who want to see how their mums look like, dl GOOD morning part 1 (06/1/2005). The one where they won the Daeseng.

^shinhwa's parents look so close together too (:

everyone else was doing a ranking thing so i want to do one too

one: eric

two: hyesung

three:minwoo

four: dongwan

five: andy

six: junjin

Guest vietgirl604

Wow, the Shinhwa parents seem so close.. lols. Well probably because their sons have been the closest friends for 8 years now. But still, wow.

Labingtatlo, the sign you made for the page owning is so cute! Hahas.

Does anyone know who in Shinhwa will be the FIRST to go to the army, and who the last?

:)vietgirl604

Guest sunnydays.

I manage to dig my photo folder and i found it ^^

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/dream...10171005973.jpg

Dongwan and his mother

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/dream...10581659752.jpg

From LEft:

Hyesung's father, Junjin's father , (no idea whose mother XD) and Minwoo's father

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/dream...arentdongwa.jpg

From left;

Junjin's father, Hyesung's father, Eric's parents and Dongwan's mother

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/dream...10582535544.jpg

From Left:

Andy's Grandmother, Andy's Mother, Junjin's Mother, Hyeusng's Mother and Dongwan's Mother

Credit: dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

fOR those who want to see how their mums look like, dl GOOD morning part 1 (06/1/2005). The one where they won the Daeseng.

OMG! THANK YOUU! The pictures are sooo cuute. (: i love it when friends' parents are also friends with each other. It makes it more fun and it's adorable. XD;; Hehe, I bet the Shinhwa parents are so proud of their boys ~

Wow, the Shinhwa parents seem so close.. lols. Well probably because their sons have been the closest friends for 8 years now. But still, wow.

Labingtatlo, the sign you made for the page owning is so cute! Hahas.

Does anyone know who in Shinhwa will be the FIRST to go to the army, and who the last?

:) vietgirl604

Hmm, I think its based on age, so it's probably Eric then Minwoo, and then Dongwan. I read from somewhere a long time ago that those three are the first ones to go, but i'm not too sure. Mann, i hate thinking about them going to war... >__< I'll be so sad to see them go. We'll be all sad.

But... SHINHWA CHANGJO<3 forever, baby (; haha

BTW, does anyone have Eric's Anycall CF, the beatboxing one? And if anyone has the audio of that, can you please send it to me? ^^; Thank you so much ~ I wanna use it for my phone haha

Hi everyone,

Does anyone remember the dating show that Wannie used to be on with JiHoonie and sung shikyung? Anyways...does anyone know which episode it is where they show the girl a video of the other shinhwa members sing either perfect man or hey come on (can't really remember) but different lyrics to try and help wannie get the girl?

Do you know how many are there? I have 3 but the sequence doesn't connect so I must be missing episodes.

1st episode I have: there scene where they are in pajamas in Jeju

2nd episode I have: there scene with orange/orange tree in Jeju

3rd episode I DON'T have: I think this is the one I'm missing - there was preview of hula girl scene from 2nd epidsode that I have

Last epidsode I have: She chose Dongwan and make kim-bap

Did they have more episodes before the Jeju trip?

"Mommie" Alice

Hi everyone,

Does anyone remember the dating show that Wannie used to be on with JiHoonie and sung shikyung? Anyways...does anyone know which episode it is where they show the girl a video of the other shinhwa members sing either perfect man or hey come on (can't really remember) but different lyrics to try and help wannie get the girl?

Ummm, where's Dongwan's thread? I only see one for Shinhwa, Hyesung, and Minwoo. The individual members link used to be on the first page of this thread, but I don't see them anywhere now. Did I overlook them?

ooh i'll post the link in a second hold on. ^^

and woww shinhwa parents seem so close ! thats pretty cool. haha.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150

^ there u go. =)

actually heres the link for the votig website. haha. http://movie.naver.com/movie/special/0610/.../poll/index.nhn

Guest cutiepad

hi everyone.. i'm looking for a old video of shinhwa. it was them doing the photoshoot for the hey dude.. i'm dying to find it!! pls help!!

Archived