[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

ohh so dongwan was at a film thingy! hehe iw us wondering why he was waving so much. anyways on naver theres a VOTING THINGY and dongwan is currently in 2nd to lee junki -.-

c'mon girlies. lets vote away! check out the dongwan thread for the linnk and stuff.

&& oh my. if thast junjins cover. that is smexalicoius. it looks so cheap looking though.. hmm. ;llike it looks like something somebody made up on like paint or something. it doenst look as.. professional? iono.

ah yes. i realized that its the PICTURE thats gon b the cover but all that text stuff. somebody else added it on? im guessing..

oh well. whichever which... junjin is gorgeous!

Guest p00hpal

Ummm, where's Dongwan's thread? I only see one for Shinhwa, Hyesung, and Minwoo. The individual members link used to be on the first page of this thread, but I don't see them anywhere now. Did I overlook them?

ohh so dongwan was at a film thingy! hehe iw us wondering why he was waving so much. anyways on naver theres a VOTING THINGY and dongwan is currently in 2nd to lee junki -.-

c'mon girlies. lets vote away! check out the dongwan thread for the linnk and stuff.

I voted on Naver like 10 times already.

The Shinhwa Changjo fans in Korea are too busy with school.

They are so dedicated in their work! SO PROUD

We should do our best to vote!

You need an ID though.

I have a couple ^^ for myself

Guest angel2nyt

I voted on Naver like 10 times already.

The Shinhwa Changjo fans in Korea are too busy with school.

They are so dedicated in their work! SO PROUD

We should do our best to vote!

You need an ID though.

I have a couple ^^ for myself

i feel very frustrated..

there's something wrong with naver's foreign id registration

they cant process my registration..

i tried it for 4 times already..

hhmm.. maybe tomorrow

Guest chopsticksandspoon

youre welcome..

it was actually funny the way he write it.. sounded like a little kid again..(but with the cigarette <_< )

wannie is also going to do some desk work...

you know him..

too weak.. hahaha

edit: i dont know how many pages of shinhwa thread i have owned.. i think it's more than 10.. i dont count :)

yeah, wannie is too random for his own good, it makes me wanna go to korea and stalk him :P

and the cig part. *kills wannie with glares*

too weak? hehe. with those muscles of his? arh... :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LABINGTATLO!!!«orange for shinhwa xD

best wishes..

haha im so late x|

the bad thing was that when he did his music video for his single i think..he didn't[couldn't?] show his face.

so does that mean if shinhwa does a single/album during their service we won't see their lovely face T-T?

haha i would sign up tooo ^-^

there was a project...but i don't know what happen to it..it kinda died. it was called HELLO SHINHWA?.

maybe it can be revived?

oh yeah..what happened to BATTLE SHINHWA on this thread? i never knew what it was about but im just curious...xD

can you pm me the links too?..

thanks fellow shinhwa sister for the warm greeting!

yeah, kjk wasn't alowed to show his face. hm.. seeing shinhwa's back won't be too bad for me though ^^

there was a project like that already? hmm... we should make this one really work out fi we want to amke it work out , right????

qaxlod, hmm.... i don't really like the colors and how jinnie's face is hehe, al over the front.. but wa. looking at jinnie's face, even if it is only half is.. hm. heavenly? :P

and thanks for the misyung photos... ahh.. hyesung actually being the one to hug???? aww... :P

can i have one of your ids? hehe.. i hope that ain't illegal ^^

angel2nyt, thanks for the info!!! needs to watch watch watch!!!

wa. wannie... so handsome. ah. looking like a badboy now, eh? :P

Guest chopsticksandspoon

happy happy happy

BIRTHDAY

labingtatlo

--------

video treat!!!

i found this really really old video on youtube... dunno what they're talking about but then they're really young then..

shinhwa old video click here

wa! more bday greetings?

*feels loved*

thanks shinhwa family!

------

hehe, i can't understand too.. but seeing shinhwa. ah! the days! :P they all look so cute and hot at the smae time! ^^

Guest vignette

Mommie Alice thanks for sharing Wannie's story, I never knew he grew up without a father figure. I've seen clips showing the moms of the shinhwa and Dongwan's mom left a good impression on me too. I've read about Junjin's stepmom, about how she raised Jinnie as her own and even help him locate his birth mother. She seemed close to Junjin because there was even a clip of them holding hands while watching the filming of his fathers mv for Cassanova.

I can see the logic on why they will not join the army simultaneously but it will really take them longer to re-group as Shinhwa.

woohoo! at last!

school days are over!

back to shinhwa mode again..

haha.. and i've been missing a lot..

ahhh.. those pics..

it already made my day..

thanks for sharing it..

Krizza

Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan!!

haha.. my greeting is sooo late..

but better late than never.. lol.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

woohoo! at last!

school days are over!

back to shinhwa mode again..

haha.. and i've been missing a lot..

ahhh.. those pics..

it already made my day..

thanks for sharing it..

Krizza

Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan!!

haha.. my greeting is sooo late..

but better late than never.. lol.

good for you! i still have one week full of finals!

hehe, still i am here. ^^

thanks anne! :P appreciate it :P

well, i made a little something that the page owners can use ....

ownage.gif

hehe. you don't have to use it... :P just thought it'd be fun... ^^

Archived