[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ ooh Dongwan's hairstyle is really nice at the moment (I particularly loved it in Best Theatre). I'm sure yours look just as good.

"have you guys watch episode three where he wakes up really early in the moring and demand food from his mom xD"

LOL yeh it was like "MOM" "FOOD!"

hmmm 3 most shinhwa stuff i really like eh? that's a hard one:

1) Andy in X Man - see him take down 3 guys in the water games.

2) The shows they(individually) come out on. Heroine 6, X Man, Infinite Challenge etc (still haven't seen Learn Word :( )

3) All the concerts and the incredibly cool merchandise and support from everyone.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...thanks for all the pictures enne and rukiaichigo! shinhwa x333. ahh! i was watch'n invisible parachute agent..nd i realized..didn't they use eric's real childhood pictures? it was so cute tho. puahh.

awww..they're cryin after they won the daesang...ahh x333. i hope they win the 2006 daesang! woot! u kno..how wuld u watch the shows for daesang? doesn't korea have a few shows w/ daesangs? =X.

the top 3 things of shinhwa i like right now?

1) pictures, experiences and fancams from the concerts!! ahh..i wish i could go to one of their concerts

2) the old shows that shinhwa used to go on (like..the first season of loveletter)..i'm rewatch'n..puahh

3) the x333 between the boys...:]..hugging, kidding around, etc.

ahh juss think'n about shinhwa makes me smile..=]..puahh. (on a side note: yayee itz the weekend!!!!)

Guest superstar`kiss

haha! <33 those pictures!

Dongwan looks so good up there (as ALWAYS!)

hopefully they won't miss Japan so much since they've been there for a while now. :D:wub:

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

i thought there tears in Dongwan's eyes but it wasn't. its only song. lol. Wow. he looks so hot... AS ALWAYS! I love him. And so is other members of Shinhwa. haha..

Guest vietgirl604

All the news taken out fully permitted from mySHINHWA forum.

Translated all by me, Please do PM me if i did any mistakes! :sweatingbullets:

--------------------------------------------------------------

[09/29] Eric, sudden surprise visit to ParkShiYeon drama filming scene

DO NOT BRING OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDITS

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/jin...435352100_1.jpg

Shinhwa member Eric gave a sudden visit to lover Park Shi Yeon drama series filming scene, showing their steady relationship.

According to one of the filming crew, said that eric lately came with 2 handful of drinks beverage appeard in ParkShiYeon SBS drama scene filming. Eric because he knows the tiredness of the filming scene express his gratefulness and also not forgetting to ask everybody to look after of girlfriend ParkShiYeon.

It was said that ParkShiYeon's confident was being increased due to eric's visit and support, and smoothly the shooting ended very fast and well that day.

Eric and ParkShiYeon start dating last year and was in people's attention. Specially ParkShiYeon who formerly a Miss Korea and did not make much activities in Korea so there wasnt many fans known about her. She completed acting in 3 drama filming in China and was known in SBS <My Girl> for the local fans in Korea. Then she was acting in movie <9 fox tail family>.

credits to:

- osen [source]

- jojoyu7@shinhwachina [chinese translation]

- amane@mySHINHWA [eng translation]

Although I love Min Woo the most int he whole entire world, Eric would be my dream guy. He has everything I'll ever want in a guy..but too bad Min Woo has more of my heart. These boys...you gotta love them.

don't u mean his hair???? lol

hm, speaking of hair, on friday i went to the hairdressers and my hairdresser is korean, and knows who shinhwa is of course. well, i printed pictures of dongwan so that i could get my hair like his (im a guy btw). well, im impressed with what the hairdresser did however when he styled it looked good, when i do it at home, it looks crap!!! not like wannie anymore!!!!!!!! how am i suppose to impress the girls??? lol

Haha, you're so funny. Just ask how he did it or whatever..I'm sure you can make it look like Dong Wan's. If not, do an easy hairstyle like ERIC'S NEW ONE. I love it!

I hope they win the next one too! Min Woo looks so happy he's crying..and the others too. They're so totally awesome.

--

The pictures of Dong Wan was REALLY hot. Is it me or is he just a lot more good looking in those pictures? ..hmm.

:)vietgirl604

dongwan always looks so handsome when singing. sighhhhhh la la la. it seems every school assignment i have i relate / base it on shinhwa. LOL like the other day we had to do an oral presentation talking about us and stuff. and shinhwa was one of my most talked about things LOL and we have this other assignment "write about a successful person" and i think im going to write about minwoo. lalayeah.

anywhhoo thanks for all the pics !

and hyesung at 2014 olympics? wheres it gon be at?

Guest coolieever

*sigh* im serious, i cant stop thinking about shinhwa... i just burned myself cooking food... did i ever think of stopping what i was doing to get ice? noooooo, i was thinking of shinhwa... lol, amazingly, the pain went away after a minute of thinking of shinhwa... lol, magic... gah, i just finished my report on 'the korean wave'... and i mostly wrote about shinhwa... haha, the pics above made me laugh... they were all ripping each others shirts off.... and dongwan looks mad hot.... gah, now i shall go watch erics new drama...

Guest krazie4adream

I'm watching Eric's new drama too!!!

wow...soo observative........about his childhood pictures...

I LOVE DONGWAN!!! those pictures are soooooooo hot...he looks soo drained tho...like tired i mean...is it me, or maybe it's the angle, but dongwan looks skinnier, he looks a bit different.............

BUT HE'S STILL SOO CUTE...hehe

altho minwoo is my favorite, but Shinhwa is SHINHWA a lengend........sighhhhh...

okies..

P.S this thread moves soo fast....everyday there is like a few pages!! that's kool!! SHINHWA CHANGJO!

[Pics] Japan Inspiration #1 Shinhwa Figurines

figurinesofshinhwaww9.jpg

figurinesofshinhwa2qe7.jpg

fiigurinesofshinhwa5iw6.jpg

Credits to Shinhwism, BestShinhwa and ShinhwaChina

Ps: Oh my still thinking should i buy this. Hehe the Japanese fans are lucky. My friend calculated that the entire Japan Inspiration#1 Merchandise cost roughly $800 singapore dollars. Gosh....

They are really earning money from the Japanese fans. :)

Guest coolieever

o.O... when i first saw the figurines in the box, it looks like someone made voodoo dolls of shinhwa and stuck them in coffins... O.O... maybe thats just me and my insane mind... haha

you guys wanna help me? whats your favorite shinhwa clip? lol yes, you can name more than one... music vids, perfs, concerts, game shows? haha, im just trying to fill up my mp3 player with shinhwa things...

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

thanks for sharing ^^ so sad...i can't tell where my Junnie is....T-T i can figure out...Eric, Dongwan, Andy....[like in the case, BUT when the standing picture...] i can only figure out, Dongwan and Hyesung

So sorry...to Junnie and Minwoo :tears:

but anywaies...PLEASE VOTE FOR SHINHWA!!!!!!!!! [look at my siggy!!]

Guest vietgirl604

That is so cute! I can only figure out Andy though LOL..the others look weird or just really hard to figure out. I want some Shinhwa figurines!

o.O... when i first saw the figurines in the box, it looks like someone made voodoo dolls of shinhwa and stuck them in coffins... O.O... maybe thats just me and my insane mind... haha

you guys wanna help me? whats your favorite shinhwa clip? lol yes, you can name more than one... music vids, perfs, concerts, game shows? haha, im just trying to fill up my mp3 player with shinhwa things...

I don't know about favorite, but I really like their "Lost In Love" performance. I forgot which one it is but they were all sitting on chairs, wearing black and black gloves..I think it was musicbank or something..not sure. But I remember watching it hours each day.

:)vietgirl604

Guest kpoplvr

Hey everyone!

Who remembers Candice?!

*looks around*....

I bet no one does.

Anyways. I'm really behind on news.... I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Been uber busy.

Now before I get the thread suspended for ranting about myself,

what exactly has been going on with Shinhwa? Can someone give me a quick summary or PM me with the most important news?

That'd be GREAT.

And oh! Those figurines are cute but um... I can't tell them apart. Haha.

and quick question- Can anyone PM me a non-clubbox link to d/l the Throw My Fist M/v? Thanks so much. <3

and OHEMGEE.

I see little blinkies everywhere that say Proud to be a We <3 Shinhwa poster.... They're a little inaccurate since it's WE LOVES SHINHWA but that's okay... it's the thought that counts.... ......mebbe I should get a special one. ... Like a ... "i'M THE TOP POSTER" *cough* You can check if you don't believe me. *cough*

yes, you can name more than one... music vids, perfs, concerts, game shows? haha, im just trying to fill up my mp3 player with shinhwa things...

favorite m/v = brand new; crazy; once in a lifetime; PERFECT MAN; TOP ... and Yo! TOP is a MUST. :]]]]]]]]]

Perf-- the world cup one... they sing cup of life and perfect man. that's a must have.

also comeback perf for mnet countdown. ;]

^^

~CanCan.

cancan my loveee! HAHAH. shh dont tell ur wifey.. or wait wus it ur hubby? LOLS

anywyas. hmm

shinhwa has successfully completed their asia tour. their last concert was in japan. they're now going into solo activities T-T

minwoo's 3rd album is coming out ! yay for that. and he also has a single coming out too.

junjin's first solo is coming out soon too! yay yay!

i am hyped =)

Guest kpoplvr

^ xtine. do you have any dates in mind? *cough*

that makes me excited!!

yeeeee. i read back a few pages just now and i learned a LITTLE more. good that the tour was a great success and ohemgee.

they're in asta mag. :]]] i have to run to the little japanese store to find the english version. x]

it's so fabulous they're all getting into solo activities.

*runs in circles for jinnie's 1st &min's 3rd*

:D

Archived