[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

*Sigh* Those boys are so damn great! Thanks for those posting up pics.

Does anyone know if they are doing a concert/tour in the US? :D

My mom mention something that they might be doing something in October because she saw a poster at the Korean video store. Sadly, she doesn't read Korean.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the news taken out fully permitted from mySHINHWA forum.

Translated all by me, Please do PM me if i did any mistakes! :sweatingbullets:

--------------------------------------------------------------

[09/29]KimDongWan showing the desire to released solo album

DO NO TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDIT

Shinhwa KimDongWan through his diary entry in Official Website express his desire to release a solo album, will he be the 4th member debut as a solo artist receives many people's attention.

KimDongWan after finishes Japan Tokyo concert on the 24th Sept wrote a diary entry on the Official site and express about his regret of not doing good on his solo performance and his feelings toward the whole concert. In his entry written 'I think it's not the time yet for a solo album' express his desire of releasing one.

This is KimDongWan's first time of expressing his thought towards a solo album. One July 7 in China Shanghai press conference, question 'didnt thought of releasing a solo album planning like other members?' by a china press and DongWan reply, 'If there's a planning for a Solo album, i'm afraid it will be after my military service.' Although the time and planing has no confirmation but still express his feeling towards a solo album.

Already had released their own solo album Shinhwa member LeeMinWoo and ShinHyeSung. Junjin will be releasing a digital single on October. JunJin during the ShangHai press conference said that "After seeing M hyung's solo concert in January, suddenly wants to have a solo debut." MinWoo speak, "Member's solo activities will give different excitemnet to each other, only like this, shinhwa can only nonstop develope more."

Towards JunJin's solo album in Oct, how will it affect and bring KimDongWan exitement? Let us just wait and see.

Credits to:

- MYTH6 [source]

- 打糕@shinhwachina [Chinese Trans]

- amane@mySHINHWA [Eng Trans]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[09/29] Eric, sudden surprise visit to ParkShiYeon drama filming scene

DO NOT BRING OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDITS

200609291435352100_1.jpg

Shinhwa member Eric gave a sudden visit to lover Park Shi Yeon drama series filming scene, showing their steady relationship.

According to one of the filming crew, said that eric lately came with 2 handful of drinks beverage appeard in ParkShiYeon SBS drama scene filming. Eric because he knows the tiredness of the filming scene express his gratefulness and also not forgetting to ask everybody to look after of girlfriend ParkShiYeon.

It was said that ParkShiYeon's confident was being increased due to eric's visit and support, and smoothly the shooting ended very fast and well that day.

Eric and ParkShiYeon start dating last year and was in people's attention. Specially ParkShiYeon who formerly a Miss Korea and did not make much activities in Korea so there wasnt many fans known about her. She completed acting in 3 drama filming in China and was known in SBS <My Girl> for the local fans in Korea. Then she was acting in movie <9 fox tail family>.

credits to:

- osen [source]

- jojoyu7@shinhwachina [chinese translation]

- amane@mySHINHWA [eng translation]

haaaa~ eric's so sweettt!! he really likes to surprise people huh? but the idea of turning up at her filming site when he himself is already bombarded with his own work is sooo romantic *dreamy sigh*

he can surprise me anytime, and even if i die of heart attack because of his surprise, i would die happy ^-^

Guest cutiepad

3 most recent SHINHWA stuff that you really like?

1. Shinhwa in Singapore Concert! oh.. i love seeing them so near in my entire life

2. Andy in Xman Hainan Island... i laugh till i had cramps.. andy's so funny inside

3. Photos of SHINHWA smiling and playing at the japan concert. (especially hyesung n andy).. who doesn't love them when they play.. you'll see all the six of their really cutie smiles to each other.. :)

that's the things that i really really love right now , other than dancing to their album :D

^ mine is similar to yours ^-^

3 most recent SHINHWA stuff that i really like?

1. Their Concerts and how they're the first korean group to perform in Singapore ^-^

2. im really liking Invincible Parachut Agent

have you guys watch episode three where he wakes up really early in the moring and demand food from his mom xD

3. and of course the pcitures. i have so many idea of what to do with them like banners and stuff.

has there been and update in the project orange OH SNAPS! thread yet?

0o0o and i can't wait till the next chapter of projectorange's fanfix. :D

Junior magazine(Oct. 2006)-Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, Shin Hwa

junior10_0.jpg

[Contents]

Kiss The Radio 습격사건

Super Junior

Shin Hwa

Asia song festival-Dong Bang Shin Ki, Arashi

OJ Showcase

Oh Jong Hyeok & Click B

Kim Kyoung Rock, Jo Min Hye, Kim Mi Rye, Choi Won Joon

<쿵야쿵야> OST부른

SS501

Mugadang

Jung Jae Wook, Ila, Tutles

[supplements]

Poster of Dong Bang Shin Ki, OJ, Super Junior, Paran, Arashi

[inside book]OJ Oh Jong Hyeok holder

Syndrome magazine(Sep~Oct. 2006)-Dong Bang Shin Ki,SS501,Super Junior, Shin Hwa

syndrome9_0.jpg

[Contents]

Dong Bang Shin Ki _ Asia's star

SS501 _ Into the hot concert

SHIN HWA _ Recent 4 months

Super Junior

Guest chubbyone

haaaa~ eric's so sweettt!! he really likes to surprise people huh? but the idea of turning up at her filming site when he himself is already bombarded with his own work is sooo romantic *dreamy sigh*

he can surprise me anytime, and even if i die of heart attack because of his surprise, i would die happy ^-^

Yes, Eric is such a caring boyfriend. He's definitely my 'dream' boyfriend. :blush:

Summary/Translation to LEARN WORD - Andy

My thoughts:

Overall, it was funny show because they paid so much attention to Andy because everyone acted like they were afraid of Shinhwa’s fan because Shinhwa is so popular and they didn’t want to do anything to offend Shinhwa and their fans.

Again, if there are any errors in translation, typos, grammar, and etc, please feel free to correct them. It took me a long time to translate (eventhough I only translated part that involved Andy). I was in hurry to finish it off before going to sleep so I hope everyone can understand it. If you don’t understand it, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy!

“Mommie” Alice

Thanks for the translations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I simply can't get over this episode of Learn World!!! Andy is simply amazing, so if you haven't seen it yet, it's a must!!!!

3 most recent SHINHWA stuff that you really like?

1. Shinhwa in Singapore Concert! oh.. i love seeing them so near in my entire life

2. Andy in Xman Hainan Island... i laugh till i had cramps.. andy's so funny inside

3. Photos of SHINHWA smiling and playing at the japan concert. (especially hyesung n andy).. who doesn't love them when they play.. you'll see all the six of their really cutie smiles to each other.. :)

that's the things that i really really love right now , other than dancing to their album :D

here's mine:

1) Andy in Xman Hainan: he can swim!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Andy on Learn World: sooooooooooooooooo hilariously adorable!!!!!!!

3) the Singapore Concert: I wasn't there but I found but loads of fancams, and lovely fan encounters!!! sweet!

Yes, Eric is such a caring boyfriend. He's definitely my 'dream' boyfriend. :blush:

me tooo!!! i told my friend that he's gonna be forever the number one in my heart and he can never be replaced.. he's my "perfect man" *dreamy look* i think my friend has given up on me -_-"

3 recent stuff i like? i don't think it's in random order.. but oh well..

1. shinhwa's wedding and cheers songs.. i'm addicted to them and i don't know why =P

2. that crystalis uploads the KSA drama in youtube.. i can watch them!!!

3. this is not recent, but still ongoing, gossiping and talking to you guys about them.. cos because of you guys, my love for shinhwa is neverending.. see, i think if i don't have people to talk to, my love would just die down.. but by talking to you, i get lots of info and find out things i would have never found out otherwise.. thank you guys!!

ugh, i'm getting emotional.. i think i better salvage my lasagna before it explodes in the microwave *rolls eyes*

[Pics] Dongwan singing "Tears" at the Tokyo concert (fancam)

dw01nx6.jpg

dw02tj5.jpg

dw03zd2.jpg

dw04gw7.jpg

dw05fm0.jpg

dw06kc1.jpg

dw07ly5.jpg

dw08um8.jpg

dw10wb9.jpg

dw11jb0.jpg

dw12ta8.jpg

dw13uv3.jpg

dw14no7.jpg

dw15je8.jpg

I could see tears in dongwan oppa eyes. Do hope tat he will not get too upset about this. Dongwan oppa hwaiting!

Credits to Shinhwaism, BestShinhwa and NAME

Guest cutiepad

1) Andy in Xman Hainan: he can swim!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Andy on Learn World: sooooooooooooooooo hilariously adorable!!!!!!!

3) the Singapore Concert: I wasn't there but I found but loads of fancams, and lovely fan encounters!!! sweet!

oh yesh!! Andy was really ON for swimming.. i haven't watch Learn Word yet.. :(

gotta wait 2 weeks to watch it... haiz..

^ mine is similar to yours ^-^

3 most recent SHINHWA stuff that i really like?

1. Their Concerts and how they're the first korean group to perform in Singapore ^-^

2. im really liking Invincible Parachut Agent

have you guys watch episode three where he wakes up really early in the moring and demand food from his mom xD

3. and of course the pcitures. i have so many idea of what to do with them like banners and stuff.

the scene in "Invisible Parachute Agent was really funny.. omg.. His entire family thinks he has gone 'bonkers' from stress or sthm.. hahaha.. 6am in the morning and all excited..

Guest poloblue

here i put some pics of them from their last album..i don't know if the pics already here..

really love all the pics... :P:P

eric look very smart with that hair...not really like her hair in THROW MY FIST MV...too long

don't u mean his hair???? lol

hm, speaking of hair, on friday i went to the hairdressers and my hairdresser is korean, and knows who shinhwa is of course. well, i printed pictures of dongwan so that i could get my hair like his (im a guy btw). well, im impressed with what the hairdresser did however when he styled it looked good, when i do it at home, it looks crap!!! not like wannie anymore!!!!!!!! how am i suppose to impress the girls??? lol

Archived