[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest coolieever

BE OPTIMISTIC!!! the concert hall was NOT half empty.... it was HALF FULL!!! haha, i annoy the heck out of my friends with my optimism..... lovely pics kk12.... blah.... just one more day until i get some shinhwa cds...... haha

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! go coolieever! yes. have full....imagine, how big does the place have to be to only get it half full... i bet it was HUGE!!! and there was a looooooot of people but it was too big so they couldnt fill it up.... yeah! that was probably what happened.....^^

Guest nutzie

i don't think it matters so much whether it's half empty or half full.. you can't do anything about it anyway, it's over.. what we have to be proud of is that the guys stayed professional and gave their best for the concert, and from what people wrote, i believe the fans enjoyed it a lot.. afterall, it's quality over quantity, isn't it?

Guest sunnydays.

^ Definately true. (:

Wow... thread is going so fast. tee hee ~ Hard to keep up, but it's good like this. :D <3 Anyway, thank you miss':bella for posting the concert pictures, they look SO HOTTTT, and OMG ERIC'S HAIR, the first thing I noticed. puahaha :P

And angelix, thank you for the links to shinhwasarang forums. Puahaha the pictures look great. Dongwan has earrings. O__O So hott.

Ahhh but I hope Junjin is feeling better. >__< JUNJIIIIN, FIGHTIIING!<3

i don't think it matters so much whether it's half empty or half full.. you can't do anything about it anyway, it's over.. what we have to be proud of is that the guys stayed professional and gave their best for the concert, and from what people wrote, i believe the fans enjoyed it a lot.. afterall, it's quality over quantity, isn't it?

yes yes! true. so true.

ok.. im really bored... does anyone know any good fanfics with shinhwa in them??? i dont feel like doing homework..... and noone is posting... maybe thats because its a sunday afternoon... or maybe because i keep checking in every hour or so... but i need shinhwa in my system!!! i have shinhwa diabetes!! i need more shinhwa!!!!

Guest coolieever

yes yes! true. so true.

ok.. im really bored... does anyone know any good fanfics with shinhwa in them??? i dont feel like doing homework..... and noone is posting... maybe thats because its a sunday afternoon... or maybe because i keep checking in every hour or so... but i need shinhwa in my system!!! i have shinhwa diabetes!! i need more shinhwa!!!!

wow... me too.... seriously, if im not listening to a shinhwa song, my head starts to hurt after an hour.... blah... i usually read the fanfics on the old soompi fanfix place... thingamabob... haha, plenty of shinhwa..... i have a few favorites on there too... haha

Guest vietgirl604

yes yes! true. so true.

I don't know any Shinhwa fanfics. I believe you already read the ones I wrote with Shinhwa in them hahas. I'm currently writing another Shinhwa one, but it's not posted, cause I love them so much more lately. On the old fanfix site, I've read like almost all, if not all, of the Shinhwa ones. Except for one homosexual one because I don't think I can handle it LOL.

Thanks for the pics from the magazines. If Shinhwa weren't in it, you probably wouldn't buy it..yeah? Also thanks for putting my stories in your sig and voting for me.

I like it that coolieever, sorry if i got your name wrong, said that it was half full instead of half empty. But yeah, they're pretty good for having never been promoted in Thailand before. I think the Singapore concert is going to be a bigger success.

I also noticed before in one of the concert pictures but forgot to say. I noticed Junjin's left ring finger had a ring on it, and I just wanted to know if it meant something? Does he have a girlfriend...?

:)vietgirl604

I don't know any Shinhwa fanfics. I believe you already read the ones I wrote with Shinhwa in them hahas. I'm currently writing another Shinhwa one, but it's not posted, cause I love them so much more lately. On the old fanfix site, I've read like almost all, if not all, of the Shinhwa ones. Except for one homosexual one because I don't think I can handle it LOL.

Thanks for the pics from the magazines. If Shinhwa weren't in it, you probably wouldn't buy it..yeah? Also thanks for putting my stories in your sig and voting for me.

I like it that coolieever, sorry if i got your name wrong, said that it was half full instead of half empty. But yeah, they're pretty good for having never been promoted in Thailand before. I think the Singapore concert is going to be a bigger success.

I also noticed before in one of the concert pictures but forgot to say. I noticed Junjin's left ring finger had a ring on it, and I just wanted to know if it meant something? Does he have a girlfriend...?

wow! ive been wondering that forever!!! and like, on one of the interview thingies who was it? someone asked what would happen if one of their girlfriends didnt get along with the other members and one of them said that wouldnt happen because they are very open people and junjin laughed and said his gf would laugh if she heard that... so i was like o.O panda moment... girlfirend???? hes cheating on ME??!?!?! i didnt notice the ring but i always notice stuff lika that.. like if i see one of them has a ring on i always check if its the left hand 4th finger or not.... like for the 7th album... i have the poster up in my room and i always notice minwoo has a ring on his left hand 4th finger... i think that was when he had a gf but the ring is like huge and it had 2 ginormas letters on it so i dont think its a couple ring but i dunno...ive been wondering about that forever....

vietgirl604-which picture?????!??

Guest vietgirl604

wow! ive been wondering that forever!!! and like, on one of the interview thingies who was it? someone asked what would happen if one of their girlfriends didnt get along with the other members and one of them said that wouldnt happen because they are very open people and junjin laughed and said his gf would laugh if she heard that... so i was like o.O panda moment... girlfirend???? hes cheating on ME??!?!?! i didnt notice the ring but i always notice stuff lika that.. like if i see one of them has a ring on i always check if its the left hand 4th finger or not.... like for the 7th album... i have the poster up in my room and i always notice minwoo has a ring on his left hand 4th finger... i think that was when he had a gf but the ring is like huge and it had 2 ginormas letters on it so i dont think its a couple ring but i dunno...ive been wondering about that forever....

vietgirl604-which picture?????!??

jupj2.jpg

This picture. I was like..huh..LOL. Yeah, I saw the interview too and I was like..Jin has a girlfriend? Or is he just saying IF he had a girlfriend. Hope you're not sad about the picture. I remember whenever I saw a ring on Minwoo's left ring finger, I'd be so sad LOL. I still would, but I didn't see rings on any of the others..so iono.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1959/jupj2.jpg

This picture. I was like..huh..LOL. Yeah, I saw the interview too and I was like..Jin has a girlfriend? Or is he just saying IF he had a girlfriend. Hope you're not sad about the picture. I remember whenever I saw a ring on Minwoo's left ring finger, I'd be so sad LOL. I still would, but I didn't see rings on any of the others..so iono.

ok so.. i just realized i have seen this picture before but i think i was in a hurry to finish catching up so i just glanced at it and yeah..... thanks though. if jinnie does have a gf.. i be pissed..... then id probably go cry.... then id be pissed again..... but jin-ah wouldnt do that to me!! :D

your right.... ive only seen rings on junjin and minwoo..... well, ive seem rings on the other guys but not the ring finger.. you know what i mean.... anyways.... yeah.

-EDIT- i jsut realized sooo many people are reading this topic.... aka 9. but noone is posting!! why???!?!??!?! i know you guys are reading this!!!>|

^isn't that the ring that minwoo's sis gave him? i remember reading somewhere that his sis gave him a ring and he always wears it. i can be wrong... dun remember.. ^^;;

^isn't that the ring that minwoo's sis gave him? i remember reading somewhere that his sis gave him a ring and he always wears it. i can be wrong... dun remember.. ^^;;

but why would he wear it on his left hand fourth finger... that doesnt make sense..... its so confusing!!!! i wouldnt be suprised if they like to do this.... mess with our minds... or maybe just mine... i dunno.

yay! someone posted!!!!! :D sorry... im really bored... plus im trying to change my most active thing to this thread... instead of fanfics... its like 50/50 right now.... so yeah...

I just want to share some pix from Shinwha Concert that my friends got the press tickets. So they could record only first 6 songs when the concert began. I was in the concert. And one word to say "Shinwha is Awesome". Please Enjoy :)

PS. If anyone has shared these pix, I 'm sorry to double post here.

100664_03.jpg100666_04.jpg

100667_05.jpg100669_06.jpg

100670_07.jpg100671_08.jpg

100672_09.jpg100673_10.jpg

100674_11.jpg100675_12.jpg

100676_13.jpg100677_14.jpg

100678_15.jpg100679_16.jpg

100682_17.jpg100684_18.jpg

100685_19.jpg100686_20.jpg

100688_21.jpg100689_22.jpg

100690_23.jpg100692_24.jpg

100693_25.jpg100694_26.jpg

100696_27.jpg100697_28.jpg

100698_29.jpg100699_30.jpg

100700_31.jpg100702_32.jpg100701_33.jpg

Please don't quote the pix.

Credit to: My friends (pingy, noonny @pingbook.com)

Guest kikissxxxx

Hi!! I'm a Japanese fan living in Japan.

I joined soopi quite a while ago but didn't have a chance to make comments. So this will be my first post in soompi!!

My opinion on the Shinhwa's pronouciations are

1. ShinHwa's spoken Japanese?

Dongwan's Japanese is very good and also Heysung's. But for other members... I barely hear them speak Japanese!!

2. ShinHwa's singing in Japanese?

Pretty good I think. Shinhwa members always say it's difficult to pronouce the sounds of "tsu" and "zu" because they don't exist in Korean. But they are doing very well pronouncing those words so I give them A+ for singing in Japanese!

3. ShinHwa's Japanese compared to other korean singers who's also debuted in the Japanese market (except Boa...I know where she stands :sweatingbullets:) ?

I happened to hear DBSK speak Japanese but their Japanese was amazing! I didn't know they speak so fluently... So when it comes to speaking Japanese, DBSK wins.

Honestly speaking, other Korean singers such as K, Yunna and Sun min all speaks Japanese very well compared to Shinhwa. But this might be because they all were nowhere in both Korea and Japan before the debut, so their desire to become famous and popular in Japan is much stronger than that of Shinhwa who's already gained a lot of popularity in Korea. So they study Japanese much harder then Shinhwa.

But the worst speaker of Japanese should be Bi. His Japanese never improves...

I'm really curious....

For you native Japanese speakers out there... :)

Tell me you exist, cuz I really want to know! :tears:

Please be as truthful as possible please :D

What's your opinion on the pronounciation of:

1. ShinHwa's spoken Japanese?

2. ShinHwa's singing in Japanese?

3. ShinHwa's Japanese compared to other korean singers who's also debuted in the Japanese market (except Boa...I know where she stands :sweatingbullets:) ?

YAY! people posted!! im so bored....

penny- wow! you went to the concert!!! cool! awww... i really really reaaaalllyyyy want to go to a shinhwa concert... i ve seen so many lorean singers perform but never people that i want to see...... aka... shinhwa. and some other people that i have never seen in concert... sucks..... hehe... in one of the posters in that picture.. theres a spelling error on it... yeah. butits ok because im assuming they werent korean.. yeah. ok. junjin is sooo hott! major drool! all the guys are so ripped! sorry, but those outfits totally show off their sexy bodies... its killing me... yeah. ok... thanks for those pictures!

kikissxxxx- welcome !!!! hmm... its interesting to hear how well shinhwa speaks japanese... thank you. as for yunna and boa, well isnt yunna trying to be a japanese singer?? i dont know if she has any korean songs. and boa, i dont even consider her korean anymore. my friends all think shes japanese and they are always suprised when they hear shes korean.. and dbsk? they have been doing japanese songs for a while and they have been studying it so if they werent good, it would be sad. but in my heart.. shinhwa owns all of them put together.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

AH!!! I saw the pics of Eric in a previous post where Shinhwa landed in the airport and his hair was ALL GONE!! I hope that it's not a sign that he's goin to the army in October.....GAH! :crazy::vicx::vicx::tears: *sniff. sniff* I hope JunJin oppa doesn't have a gf.......all those Jinnie fans........lolz.......But i'm really curious as to who (besides Eric) has a gf......for real for real....i mean if JunJin oppa really does have a gf....... :tears: :fury: :tears: :fury: :tears: :fury: :tears::tears:

AH!!!! Shinhwa................

:phew:

BTW Hello everybody.....haha......didn't get to say hi to everyone in this post....i think this is my first post in this thread.....^^~~ *woot.woot*

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!

Okay, since you gals seem to get news alot faster than me, please post quickly as possible if anyone hears more on the Las Vegas. If by chance, Shinwa do have concert in MGM in Las Vegas, I need few months to get ready! LOL!

I need to go on a serious diet and color my white hair out (been getting alot of white hair thanks to my teenager sons). LOL! I refused to color my hair up to now because once you start coloring you have to continue and I'm too lazy for that. BUT for Shinhwa, I'll endure 2-3 hours in hair salon to color my white hair out! I'll take my CD player and listen to Shinhwa's music while they do my hair! LOL!

As for diet, I've tried so many times but failed! The more I think of not eating, the more craving I got so I always gain more weight when I go on diet. BUT again, for Shinhwa, I'll seriously go on diet.

And of course, I have to come up with plan to persuade my husband we need to go to Las Vegas for Shinhwa's concert. Any ideas???? LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Okay, since you gals seem to get news alot faster than me, please post quickly as possible if anyone hears more on the Las Vegas. If by chance, Shinwa do have concert in MGM in Las Vegas, I need few months to get ready! LOL!

I need to go on a serious diet and color my white hair out (been getting alot of white hair thanks to my teenager sons). LOL! I refused to color my hair up to now because once you start coloring you have to continue and I'm too lazy for that. BUT for Shinhwa, I'll endure 2-3 hours in hair salon to color my white hair out! I'll take my CD player and listen to Shinhwa's music while they do my hair! LOL!

As for diet, I've tried so many times but failed! The more I think of not eating, the more craving I got so I always gain more weight when I go on diet. BUT again, for Shinhwa, I'll seriously go on diet.

And of course, I have to come up with plan to persuade my husband we need to go to Las Vegas for Shinhwa's concert. Any ideas???? LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

yes yes!!! if any news on vegas.. please! i need to know. my mom says i can go if they do come but i need to start saving up.. and find out how im gonna get there... mommie alice- i wonder if we could meet... it would be awesome to meet the cool mom that loves shinhwa... yeah. im really excited. and thinking about it makes me hyper....

tvxqsaraeng-welcome welcome! isnt his new haircut for the drama hes filming??? hm.... he cant go to the army yet.... lus h e had the wolf accident recently... he cant go yet....

kk12 -- I modified all links of pix. I hope you would be enjoy to see thoes pix. In fact, all of my friends went to Shinwha concert. We don't know much about Shinwha. We just recognize them as No.1 Korean Band and that ensure us not to miss this concert. And it's totally correct about Their No.1. I really enjoyed this concert. I scream since the concert start till the end. Of course, it made my throat hurt but who can bear with their awesome. My friend noticed that Eric was not good on that day. But he still sang, dance till the end. I think he might be very tried because of his tight schedule. Hyesung, OMG... his voice is very lovely. When Andy and JunJin sang the song and played to the bear. And Dongwan tried to wear the boxer that some fan throw it to the stage. All Scenes were cute (>.<) ... Really fall in love with Shinwha

I'm sorry that my friends could take only few pictures.

Archived