[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angelix

20/9 [News] JunJin returned..

CLICK to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4575.0

credits : angel_b3k @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Thanx for e report ^^ That really help me, cuz next month I'll fly to Singapore to watch the concert...

I really want to know is it true that the seat is really far away from the stage ?? :tears::tears: OMG I already buy the seat tix :tears:

I really hope anyone who watch the concert in Thailand can answers my queastion... thanx :)

^ For singapore concert, seating tixs are elevated, so u can still see shinhwa on stage :]

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh.. that is quite sad..

but no matter what happens..

SHINHWA will always be SHINHWA..

and they'll STAY LEGENDS FOREVER!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!

gosh! this thread is growing so fast!

haha!

yes, i agree. whatever happens... SHINHWA will forever be the LEGEND that they are.

lols, the thread IS growing fast, i can hardly keep up! ^^ keke ^^

the concert is awesome...although there are not many people in concert..

almost the toppest seat is empty..but the most special things is the fans

all fans are great !!! they screamed, sang and danced all time.

Dongwan and Junjin is very friendly, they both smiled all time

I gonna keep this memory forever

awesome?! you're making me jealous! i've never been in a concert before... and i want shinhwa's to be my first... so anyone willing to fly me to singapore? ^^ anwyas, i'm really glad of the fans! woot! dongwan smiling? you must have melted! ^^ so jealous you got to see the infamous dongwan smile in person!!!!

--------

well, i was kinda feeling inspired again.. so yes, made a weird poem while listening to 2gether 4ever! gah. i swear i never get tired of listening to theIr 7th jib... all the songs are... my favorite!

S-ix men brought together by faith

H-eld together by their passion

I-nfinitely a treasure to each other

N-ever going to waver

H-ail or storm may come

W-ith one another they’ll all emerge as victors

A-mazingly happy and strong

W-ith all these problems

I-n all these hardships

L-ove for them is all they need

L-ove for their music is all they need

B-elieve in them always

E-ternity will pass unnoticed

F-eelings will still be as they are

O-ver time they’ll live on forever

R-epeatedly in our hearts they’ll stay

E-nchanted by them all we’ll love them always

V-ery much in every way

E-ver the myth we’ll forever treasure,

R-emember they’ll always be : 2gether 4ever

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!

keke... ^^

when read, the first letter of every line spells SHINHWA WILL BE FOREVER

^^

Guest pigzxxx

I have 2 tickets left at $128.00 and seat details: T34 Row 19 seat 8-9. If you want these tickets, contact with me. This is my email: e_mail129@yahoo.com.

gosh the pictures from the concert were hot..xP. i wonder why they chose their new costumes to be animal print tho. o.OOOO. lolz.

ahh! andy and junjin are so cute with the little teddy bear. :]. ::saves:: haha. <333.

^

I heard that the theme was 'safari shinhwa' lolz

It looks like there were quite a few guys in the crowd :)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^

I heard that the theme was 'safari shinhwa' lolz

It looks like there were quite a few guys in the crowd :)

really? safari shinhwa? wow... animalistic appeal! ^^

guys in the crowd? i didn't notice that! lols... dang! such lucky guys... they get to see shinhwa.. wa!

why am i still up?

i don't know...

i'm thinking of shinhwa...

and i can't sleep...

anybody here have anything to recomend doing online without the relation of sounds? my speaker's busted -_-

like going to this awesome shinhwa site or reading this awesome shinhwa pic... ^^

sorry guys, am getting insane.

Guest shrimpzaas

ahhh, i love those pics... haha whats up with the animal-ness? haha oh well, it looks hot and cute at the same time... blah, i wanna see the concert

Andy and Junjin took the teddy bear and Panda from fans (throw it into the front stage) and they played it

by make the dolls kissing together >_< so cuteee

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ omo! they did that???

gah!!! JinDy love! ^^ so lucky for the fans who threw the stuffed animals! they once touched those and then shinhwa were the ones touching them now! gah!!!!!

sorry guys, is this called spamming? tell me and i'll stop. i just got nothing to do so i'm checking back every five minutes on this thread to see any progress ^^

am so obssesed.

Guest vignette

You gals are prolific, I have to go through a lot of backlogs and I've only been away for 2 days. My shinwha girlfriends threw a korean barbeque dinner to celebrate Junjin's birthday last friday and we waited until midnight (korean time) before we sang a birthday song and blew the candle on the cake we prepared for him.

1000910ui3.jpg

I just hope the headache he's experiencing are just stress related and nothing more. They are working so hard so I'm wishing they can get some downtime before doing more projects.

Guest coolieever

You gals are prolific, I have to go through a lot of backlogs and I've only been away for 2 days. My shinwha girlfriends threw a korean barbeque dinner to celebrate Junjin's birthday last friday and we waited until midnight (korean time) before we sang a birthday song and blew the candle on the cake we prepared for him.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3177/1000910ui3.jpg

I just hope the headache he's experiencing are just stress related and nothing more. They are working so hard so I'm wishing they can get some downtime before doing more projects.

ahhh, thats awesome.... i wanna make a junjin cake.... haha, too bad i cant bake for beans......

Guest angelix

[fancams] Thailand concert in bangkok

CLICK to d/l -- >

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...0;boardseen#new

credits : muzz @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

19/8 [interview] Thailand Press Conference

CLICK to read -- > http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4568.0

[real pics] Shinhwa Press Conference in Bangkok, Thailand (+Individual Big Pics)

CLICK to see -- > http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4568.0

credits : nicole @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

[real pics] Shinhwa At Airport

CLICK to see -- > http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4546.0

CLICK to see -- > http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4526.0

CLICK to see -- > http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4557.0

credits : ericmania @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Guest shasha

hi guys. just touched down from BK a couple of hours ago.

Attended Shinhwa's concert in BK over the wkend. The guys were awesome!! absolutely great !! :D .... but I wished to add my two-cents (more like >US$300) ...*drum roll pls*

First, we were late plus we are not native so we were running around like headless chicken. Then a surge a fans rush down from the 3rd level to the groundfloor. With no idea what's going on, we followed the crowd. We were in fact in the mosh pit for a bit but we decided to move back to our designated seats becos it doesnt feel right. I understand later that the ushers allowed fans from the 3rd level to move to the mosh pit -I think that's like more than $50 difference in price! The hall was indeed half full - it can be quite depressing But Thai fans were just as loud and great so I think it was ok.

I dont understand why organise 2 concerts in the region so close to each other (they are scheduled to perform in Singapore in 3 weeks time)...?? Even if that is not a factor, why such a big venue? Clearly the management or organiser did not do their research before scheduling the concerts!!.....I volunteer to do it the next time...call me. :P

Now I feel like I must go to SG concerts because I feel short-changed in BK but I cant! :tears:

Poor Junjin, no offense to Thai fans but I think if we (all Shinhwa's fan in Southeast Asia) congregate in SG, he might have the best birthday ever! ~~sorry, it's myselfish self here talking~~ I know that not everyone can afford to go to SG. ~~

Tried to capture some picture of the concert on my mobile but couldnt because the ushers wouldnt let us. I'm not sure what's the protocol in SG but if it's the same in BK, then note that camera/video might not be allowed in....that's what happened to us.

Well, that's the longest peice that I ever wrote...but it's late and I have to work tomorrow so I ttyl...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

vignette, omo! a ckae for our jinnie? so sweet! when dongwan's bday comes, i'll syrely buy a cake ^^

shasha, dang! so lucly you! i wish i have the right papers to go overseas... waa!!~~ oh well... forever changjo! ^^

the concert is awesome...although there are not many people in concert..

almost the toppest seat is empty..but the most special things is the fans

all fans are great !!! they screamed, sang and danced all time.

Dongwan and Junjin is very friendly, they both smiled all time

I gonna keep this memory forever

awee it makes me so happy that the concert was great <3

thank u for sharing

Andy and Junjin took the teddy bear and Panda from fans (throw it into the front stage) and they played it

by make the dolls kissing together >_< so cuteee

LOL awe thats so cute!

making the doolllls kissy

HEAHAS.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3177/1000910ui3.jpg

that is one awesome cake.

thast so cool of u and ur friends to do that.

yah i hope his headache is only stress related ><

hi guys. just touched down from BK a couple of hours ago.

Attended Shinhwa's concert in BK over the wkend. The guys were awesome!! absolutely great !! :D .... but I wished to add my two-cents (more like >US$300) ...*drum roll pls*

First, we were late plus we are not native so we were running around like headless chicken. Then a surge a fans rush down from the 3rd level to the groundfloor. With no idea what's going on, we followed the crowd. We were in fact in the mosh pit for a bit but we decided to move back to our designated seats becos it doesnt feel right. I understand later that the ushers allowed fans from the 3rd level to move to the mosh pit -I think that's like more than $50 difference in price! The hall was indeed half full - it can be quite depressing But Thai fans were just as loud and great so I think it was ok.

I dont understand why organise 2 concerts in the region so close to each other (they are scheduled to perform in Singapore in 3 weeks time)...?? Even if that is not a factor, why such a big venue? Clearly the management or organiser did not do their research before scheduling the concerts!!.....I volunteer to do it the next time...call me. :P

Now I feel like I must go to SG concerts because I feel short-changed in BK but I cant! :tears:

Poor Junjin, no offense to Thai fans but I think if we (all Shinhwa's fan in Southeast Asia) congregate in SG, he might have the best birthday ever! ~~sorry, it's myselfish self here talking~~ I know that not everyone can afford to go to SG. ~~

Tried to capture some picture of the concert on my mobile but couldnt because the ushers wouldnt let us. I'm not sure what's the protocol in SG but if it's the same in BK, then note that camera/video might not be allowed in....that's what happened to us.

Well, that's the longest peice that I ever wrote...but it's late and I have to work tomorrow so I ttyl...

hehehe welcome to this thread!

and realli glad that u liked the concert !! <3

and lmfao runing around like 'headless chicken' LOL

i REALLY REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT

but my mommy said NO!

since i live like on the other side of the world, and she didn't wanna send me alone, cuz i'm young. lol xD

but my sister wanted to go too, but she's my twin, so my mommy SAID NO! again, cuz we're only 14 -_-;;

MAN I WAS begging so badly, but NOOOOO!

i kept blaming my mommy, now i wanna go to korea, to see the other concert?

!!!! GRR

ooo do i own this page?!

Guest miss':bella

I'm glad all of you guys who went to the concert in Bangkok had a fabulous time. It's quite unforunate that half the seats were empty but its okay, they had no promotion there!! ^^;;

SHINHWA in SINGAPORE FIGHTING <33

Guest vietgirl604

20/9 [News] JunJin returned..

CLICK to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4575.0

^ For singapore concert, seating tixs are elevated, so u can still see shinhwa on stage :]

Awww, I hope Jin is okay. Hope it's just stress related. They have been doing a lot since the 8th jib came out.

I have 2 tickets left at $128.00 and seat details: T34 Row 19 seat 8-9. If you want these tickets, contact with me. This is my email: e_mail129@yahoo.com.

Aww, I wish I was on the other side of the world, ..so I can buy it ..sniff sniff.

Same here. I wish it's just stress related. They are working hard and they should get a break..sigh. SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Man, I wish I could like just go to Vietnam..and miss a bit of school and go to the Singapore concert. I want to go so bad. Everyone made it sound like the Thailand concert was so much fun! I would like do almost anything to be able to go to a Shinhwa concert.

:)vietgirl604

ahhh! im so sorry. i said i was gonna scan these and put them up sooo long ago but then i was busy and never got around to it(stupid homework) so i wanted to put htem up yeasterday because it was a very special day... but then.... my stupid brother had to do his homework..... gosh i seriously need internet on my laptop... then i spent all morning trying to figure out how to use the stupid scanner because the computer was not cooperating.. ... but i finally did it!!! yay!

ok... so these are from a magazine i got in korea called.... JUNIOR.... yeah. but i didnt scan like 2 of the pages because they were all writing and if i scan it you cant see the words anyways... plus all the stuff on there is old news so yeah.. im sorry if the pictures are horrible quality... blame my stupid computer and its retarded sidekick... the scanner....

junior01.jpg

junior02.jpg

junior03.jpg

junior04.jpg

junior05.jpg

junior06.jpg

junior_andy.jpg

junior08.jpg

junior09.jpg

junior10.jpg

junior11.jpg

ok then..... phew.... and these are from a similar magazine called SYNDROME which i personally think is better.... but maybe thats just me.... more shinhwa stuff... :)

syndrome01.jpg

syndrome02.jpg

syndrome03.jpg

syndrome04.jpg

syndrome05.jpg

syndrome06.jpg

Copyofsyndrome07rightsideup.jpg

syndrome08.jpg

and in this magazine they had a thing.. it was like lee minwoo vs. son hoyoung(the guy from GOD, everyone knows yes?? if not ask) and so i just copied the minwoo part....

syndrome09.jpg

syndrome10.jpg

yay! all done!!! im tired..... credits: syndrome & junior august version, and me for uploading..... i guess.....

-edit-i just realized andy is still upside down.......brbi fixed it!!!! and i realized that one of the other ones are upside down in my photobucket(i hate HATE photoucket) but its rightside up here so its ok....

Poor Jinnie :tears: he was feeling so sick.. but yet he looks good in those concert pic..

i think it's because of his head injury thats why he get headache easily? maybe ya..

so it's true that the concert hall was not even half filled :(

Nvm, there's still Singapore!! We'll do our best to show them what we've got!

Fighting! :D

Archived