[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenchung9

Does anyone know when is Shinhwa arriving in Bangkok, Thailand......

Shinhwa arrive bangkok allready at 1.00 PM. but they're come 5 man. and eric will come tomorow.

Guest serenity8

i agree with all actually. same thoughts here. ^^ *punch line intended.* but i kind of think that they didn't go against the boss's orders... maybe it's just a training...

some thoughts...

*andy and junjin were once in this situation too, they were once chasing each other too.

*now it's dongwan and eric

*so because andy and junjin are already done, they were placed as the ones to be chased.

*minwoo and hyesung are the next after dongwan and eric

and my longest one...

*notice the part they their shoulders brushed when they passed each other? lol.... nothing much there... but maybe it just shows that they are now going to be the ones chasing each other after dongwan and eric are done with their chasing. see how they came from the elevator? and the boss's office is on a high floor? so it just goes to say that they just came from the boss's office and were just given instructions to kill each other but when they get off of the elevator, they pass by each other and saw each other. notice how after they passed by each other, they turned their head to look at each other in such a way that one would when he saw something he's been thinking of.

so basically, they were thinking of the one they were about to kill, which is each other, and when they passed by after getting off of the elevator, they see each other. and boom!

WOW.. yeah!! kind of!! I rewatched it again.. maybe maybe Andy and Junjin aren't new ppl, they did that b4, so now its Eric and Dongwan's turn. haha... that'd make sense, but what's the point of letting them chasing each other.. i mean, i don't really see the point in that.. and the red dress girl was smirking.. gahh.. i don't like her. >.>.. lol. But, yeah, i like the idea of Hyesung and Minwoo being new people.. going to kill each other.. while junjin and andy surivied killing each other..!! smart!! XD

edit: to be honest.. i didn't even really notice the girl's red dress... like i didn't really notice that the whole thing was black and white, and she was the only colour.. now that i watch it again.. OMG YEAH. O.O!!! why though. O.O.. i mean, i really don't see her importance. >.>...

I'm really curious....

For you native Japanese speakers out there... :)

Tell me you exist, cuz I really want to know! :tears:

Please be as truthful as possible please :D

What's your opinion on the pronounciation of:

1. ShinHwa's spoken Japanese?

2. ShinHwa's singing in Japanese?

3. ShinHwa's Japanese compared to other korean singers who's also debuted in the Japanese market (except Boa...I know where she stands :sweatingbullets:) ?

Guest sam chin

Shinhwa arrive bangkok allready at 1.00 PM. but they're come 5 man. and eric will come tomorow.

Thanks.. so did you get to meet the Shinhwa guys?

Here are the lyrics of 'Once in a lifetime'{english version}

Once in a life time (English Version)

Everyday I pray to help me through the day to make myself stronger

and I pray

So long I've waiting for my dreams to come to life

Believed that faith would make them come true

And when I closed my eyes in my heart i knew

That someone was gonna answer my prayers.. some how i knew

Beneath the stars at night I promised I would always try

And i know it was worth the while

Although it's hard sometimes you know that my love is always on your side

You can make it happen just believe

Once in a life time Fly to the stars

There's no denying just believe in who you are

Once in your life time Let me take you there

Cause you don’t have to feel all alone you know

l will be there

(rap)

Through all the joy and pain my dream wont fade they still remain

Rainy days always come and go

But love is always there I know as long as you are hear with me

That eventually you'll see

Once in a life time Fly to the stars

There's no denying just believe in who you are

Once in your life time Let me take you there

Cause you don’t have to feel all alone you know

I will be there

Don't you ever let go or shed a tear

(No Baby No More Cry)

I'll be there so have no fear

(I'll be there for you and me tonight)

When the moments right

You'll know inside its time

Inside you always knew

Dreams can come true

Guest qaxlod

Eric's New Hairstyle for SUPER ROOKIE 2

2006081717384011101pu7.jpg

2006081717384011102rp9.jpg

Ah! He looks so Japanese now.

But, I have to say, he still looks HOT without his hair!

Looks younger too! <33

Note: The producer for the drama made him cut his hair ;/

To look younger I guess o.O

Noooo.... :tears: I like Eric's hair long like it was during Heroine 6. I know alot of you thought it was too long but I really loved his long hair style!

In fact I tried to pursuade my sons to grow their hair like Eric & Hyesung and they just gave me dirty looks! LOL! :crazy:

"Mommie" Alice

Guest coolieever

ahh!!! now eric looks like someone i know!!!!! either i know a lot of look alikes or im insane..... i cant stop watching thier new mv... its too amusing... haha... wheee!!! just a few more days until my mail box is filled with shinhwa things!!! haha

Noooo.... :tears: I like Eric's hair long like it was during Heroine 6. I know alot of you thought it was too long but I really loved his long hair style!

In fact I tried to pursuade my sons to grow their hair like Eric & Hyesung and they just gave me dirty looks! LOL! :crazy:

"Mommie" Alice

haha, i said the same too my brotehr... he agreed.. and then my mom cut his hair... all that hard work.. ruined!!!!

eric's haircut reminds me of the yo! vid when he had a similar cut there. omg, i miss that. i thought eric looked soooo good in yo... but yea, he looks a lot younger. ^^

as for the mv... i think it was on purpose how some parts of the mv is unclear... its making people talk about it no? and more talk means more interest in the video and people will remember it more... thats what i think anyway... kinda disappointed in the vid tho... i like it but it was so anticipated that i guess my expectations of it got too high..

PS- minwoo and sungie looked sooooo good at the end!!! :wub:

wow they're early.. it's only thursday.

anyway there's a pic of them.

v20060817174441db0d2ye7.jpg

Credit: on pic + ocean's six

I want Eric to have his hair cut but not like that :crazy:

he's so ready for army.. omg

My sons (12 & 18) always had their hair really short (almost like crew cut - short as Eric's hair but not so rounded) all their lives because my husband I believed in short clean cut in boys! We brainwashed them thinking they should never grow their hair and now because of Shinhwa, I'm asking them to grow their hair so they think I have finally flipped and belongs in the looney house! LOL!

Differnt story but...just the other night my husband asked me if I know of "Hwanee". I asked him if he was talking about Brian and Hwanee of FTTS? And he said yes and asked if Hwanee is in drama? I said yes and that I'm wacthing it. Then he asked me why didn't I go to their concert? I told him, FTTS is okay but the only concert I would go is Shinhwa and I ONLY like Shinhwa and he asked me if that was 6 guy band. I said yes and asked him how does he know that and he replied that he saw them on TV when they were in Hollywood Bowl this year. Then asked me WHY didn't I go to the Hollywood Bowl this year to see them.

I argued with him that they did not come this year that was either last year or previous year and he insist it was this year show. I wouldn't have miss that, would I???? It wasn't this year was it?????

Then I thought about it and thought it'll be kind of embarassing for 44-yeard woman to show up at their concert alone because I don't have anyone to go with and certainly my sons wouldn't go with me! LOL!

I think the only hope I have is for my 18 year old son to have girlfriend who LOVES Shinhwa much as I do and if Shinhwa comes to US, she and I could go to the concert. Of course I'll pay for both of us and get the best seats. Any volunteers to be my son's girlfriend???? LOL!

Hmmm....not bad idea...I need to have mother-to-son talk about his qualifications for his future girlfriend! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

haha, i said the same too my brotehr... he agreed.. and then my mom cut his hair... all that hard work.. ruined!!!!

Guest shinhinm

Then I thought about it and thought it'll be kind of embarassing for 44-yeard woman to show up at their concert alone because I don't have anyone to go with and certainly my sons wouldn't go with me! LOL!

I think the only hope I have is for my 18 year old son to have girlfriend who LOVES Shinhwa much as I do and if Shinhwa comes to US, she and I could go to the concert. Of course I'll pay for both of us and get the best seats. Any volunteers to be my son's girlfriend???? LOL!

Hmmm....not bad idea...I need to have mother-to-son talk about his qualifications for his future girlfriend! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

"Mommie" Alice I found this site Dacapo I think it's Shinhwa adult fan's web ~ Shinhwa surely has fans at all ages :lol:

By the way,I'm 18 years old,too <_< And I love Shinhwa,too :D And I want to go to the concert,too :D

Sadly,I don live in US :unsure:

Edit : First time own a page ^___^

Guest nutzie

"Mommie" Alice

you're the funniest 44-year-old lady i've ever seen!! i loved his hair in heroine 6 too by the way.. i don't know why, but when he came out, he made my heart skip for a bit >_<" i know i'm useless.. but he looks really hot in there..

his haircut.. hmm.. i'd have to say it's still better than the debut haircut he had, and the blonde broom style.. and he doesn't look too bad.. maybe it'll grow on us i guess? and because his hair grows pretty fast, he'd probably have another style soon..

funny how a producer can make his actors cut their hair just like that.. and why the hell is he holding a gun?? i thought it's supposed to be a super rookie 2!!??

on a different but related note, your post has inspired me to add on to the list of "desired boyfriend qualities".. since you said that your son's girlfriend has to like shinhwa [sorry i can't be one, cos i'm too old for him ^^"] i guess i have to make the mom of my boyfriend like shinhwa =P wheehooo!! another brainwashing!!

and i think i'm pretty good at brainwashing.. 3 of my friends have somehow come to know about shinhwa.. 1 says that she likes hyesung [although she doesn't like the fact that he looks like a girl.. but i would have to say, all her manga/anime guys look like girls too -_-"] and the other one said that dongwan's cute.. another one agrees that their songs aren't bad [she's persian, mind you..]

and the biggest converter of all... my cousin!! during the 2 weeks i was in vancouver, i spoonfed her with shinhwa stuff and she became almost as crazy as i am.. her quote, "this is the first band in which there's something i love about each of the members.." nuff said ^o^

Thank you! Although my sons thinks I'm the most boring Mom ONLY because I spent so much time on the computer looking for Shinhwa! LOL! Now that they are old enough to take care of themselves, I can ignore them and concentrate on Shinhwa! LOL!

I have to tell you.. (LOL!)..for a VERY BRIEF SECOND, I thought of having a daughter just so we can have common interest (SHINHWA)...of course I would have to brainwash her since the day she's born but then by the time she's old enough to go to concert with me, Shinhwa will be too old??? (Not for me of course but might be too old for my brieg second thought daughter I won't have!) LOL!

I think I have better chance if I brainwash my son into having girlfriend who likes Shinhwa. LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

you're the funniest 44-year-old lady i've ever seen!!

"Mommie" Alice

LOL LOL you're so funnie. =)

yeah i like eric's hair long but i also like it short. not THIS short and rounded though

i liked it during yo, when it wus spiked up and *sigh* LOL

My sons (12 & 18) always had their hair really short (almost like crew cut - short as Eric's hair but not so rounded) all their lives because my husband I believed in short clean cut in boys! We brainwashed them thinking they should never grow their hair and now because of Shinhwa, I'm asking them to grow their hair so they think I have finally flipped and belongs in the looney house! LOL!

Differnt story but...just the other night my husband asked me if I know of "Hwanee". I asked him if he was talking about Brian and Hwanee of FTTS? And he said yes and asked if Hwanee is in drama? I said yes and that I'm wacthing it. Then he asked me why didn't I go to their concert? I told him, FTTS is okay but the only concert I would go is Shinhwa and I ONLY like Shinhwa and he asked me if that was 6 guy band. I said yes and asked him how does he know that and he replied that he saw them on TV when they were in Hollywood Bowl this year. Then asked me WHY didn't I go to the Hollywood Bowl this year to see them.

I argued with him that they did not come this year that was either last year or previous year and he insist it was this year show. I wouldn't have miss that, would I???? It wasn't this year was it?????

"Mommie" Alice

LOL LOL i'll be your son's girlfriend! yay den we can go watch their concert together

ahh mommie alice your two posts put a huge smile on my face !! :D like this!

anyways

about eric's hair

HE LOOKS MORE JPAPANESE

ITS NOT THE HAIR

ITS THE EYEBROWS!!

HE DID HIS EYEBROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHINHWA'S IN BANGKOK ALREADY!?

HOLY TO THE MOLY

and here i was in vancouver, everywehre i go somewhere asian i always think

"MAYBE SHINHWA'S HERE" i dont know why i think that

but i always keep a look out LOL

i love minwoo's beanie/toque in that picture

he wore it during xman and nonstop5 rite? whehehe

i want it !!

okay i think officially minwoo is my favourite LOL

sorry dongwan :tears:

it used to be minwoo AND dongwan

well soon enough it'll be minwoo and dongwan again. TEEHEHEHE

EDIT

WAIT

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO GANGSTER, AND WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN!?

isnt it just super rookie?

not june diary.. or something ..

suuper rookie wus the comedy................

im CONFUSED!

Archived