[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

Shinhwa concert in Thailand, just an update on ticket sales day 1:

Seat tickets still available around 6000 tickets (from 12,000 seats)

Standing ticket sales for over 1,000 tickets (from 4,000 tickets)

I wanna cry out of happiness...they didn't even start any commercial! Commercial will start next week...T v T~~ Shinhwa is going release their 8th Jib in Thailand soon.

-----

*look at the news above me* TToTT~~ hope oppa will get better soon~!!

O_O

god.

the tix are being bought too fast! X_X;

wow.

really surprising!!!!

are u going?? hehhehee

Shinhwa @ NHK 「Can you speak English?」140706

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQczGPJNhXI...;search=shinhwa

^ eric speaks english quite well in that clip

credit: euphjackie @youtube

Sonim was asking a very dumb question. "Do you guys know how to use the chopsticks?" <_< i was like DUH!!!

her english isn't so good either.. i haven't heard Andy speaking english.. i assume he has american accent just like Eric, since he lives in the States.

and yes, thats the lastest new from the Shinhwa Busan concert.

:tears: Dongwan oppa why are you so careless??

Get Well Soon!

Guest cpopbaby19

^ OF COURSE!!! >.<~~ can't wait til the concert~!! hehe

ahhhhh!!!

omg...

im so jealous!!!! >O<;

did you get the front row seats??? gahhh! it's too expensive!! T__T 300++ USD!!!

Guest Jaja_Blink

^ O_O~ WHAT!? the front row standing ticket only 91 USD~! it's 3500 THB (of course I bought that one along with my fellow ShinhwaThailand members ~~ hehe) and that's the most expensive ticket too~~

Guest xmkaex

Shinhwa @ NHK 「Can you speak English?」140706

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQczGPJNhXI...;search=shinhwa

^ eric speaks english quite well in that clip

credit: euphjackie @youtube

i think both eric and hyesung spoke good english.

haha dongwan's silly. :P when he was speaking there was this guy's voicein the background said "hey.. he just switch from korean to japanese" :lol:

im totally confused. so shinhwa is ending their activities for good? already? i thought they would do a better job than that. ftts promoted for 5 months! and shinhwa hasn't even promoted for a whole 2 months. -_-

yeah thats what i heard.

yeah, the promos are so short. T_________T

omg, and i just realized, they only released ONE mv from their 8th jib... 7th had like 4!! T___________________T

i was hoping for more mvs too... this topic is making me so sad...

i realized that too. T__T

last night i listen to the whole shinhwa 8th cd again and i was think..man this would make an awesome music video. :lol: will they make another mv's even when the promos are over with?

i agree with everyone of you here..

The boys ended their 8th jib promo too fast.. it's like only about 2 mths and they weren't on much tv shows.. I was so sad when i read that shinhwa promo is ending in july..

they said they wanna be BIG in asia but how can they do so when Good Entertainment doesn't release their 8th jib outside korea??

*sigh* i don't know.. maybe they all just wanna concentrate on their individual activities.

i thought they would release a internation 8th album for the oversea's fans.

i wanted all of them to be on LOVELETTER together.

girls, sorry but please refresh me.. having a memory gap in here.. :lol:

they're going to end their promotions this month.. but they're going to have a concert in bangkok by august right and another one in september at singapore..

so their tours are still on-going despite their solo activities, am i right?

they are still having concerts after the promotions.

Kim Dongwan Falls Off Stage and Dislocates Shoulder

Kim Dongwan before singing 'Sun in Our Hearts' with Shinhwa said, "Since its been such a long time since we've performed in Korea I was so excited but to have such an unexpected thing to happen I'm really upset and sorry to all you fans" and "but I will do my best and perform right till the end. Please watch over me."

To this the fans began to chant 'Kim Dongwan!' and eventually Kim Dongwan shed tears.

poor wannie. T_____________T i hope he gets better.

Guest loving_D

i dont see the reason why goodenter had that trivia thing saying that andy is the main lead for the next MV if they're not even gonna have a second MV. <_<

Guest lenakeem

anybody know if shinhwas second part of the heroine 6 aired yet cause im confuseed i have the first part but iono about he second part .. -_-

somoene PM me?? XPP

13/7 [news] Shinhwa goes Army next year and end their 8th prom in July!

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200607/12/n...05211.931.0.jpg

After releasing their 8th album "State of Art" and "Once IN A LIFETIME” as their title song, Group SHinhwa will officially end their promotion activites at the end of July and They will begin their solo activites in August.

Shinhwa comapny GOODEMG has also draw up strategy for them to do activites as a Group for overseas and one solo activites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

The only time you may get to see them will be music award cermony. Besides this, some of the members will be enlisted in the army so it might be 2 -3 years later before they release their 9th album.

8th July their concert in Shanghai was a sucess. This was Shinhwa first concert in China. BEcause their solo activites will start together, lots of dramas and Cf are being offer to them. At the same time, the member hope to leave a deep impression for heir fans when they work as solo.

Godd EMG "Shinwha will perform as a group when doing overseas activite but in Korea, they willl be doing their solo activites like acting or singing."

They also said "Starting August, Hyesung will be in Japan to learn japanese and get ready to release his japanese album ehile Minwoo will be returning as M" 'Junjin will be starting his solo activite in October where he will release his solo album, Eric will starting filiming MBC new drama "Sweet GUY" in Sep and Dongwna is still looking at dramas offer and willbe doing his solo activits as an actor"

Shinhwa 8th jib has been gaining lots of attention and love. On SBS ingikayo, they have held the No.1 spot for two weeks and when they appear on SBS GOOD SUNDAY XMAN and KBS2 TV HAPPY SUNDAY Heorine6、MBC Infinate challange, the rating for these shows has jump very high.

Shinhwa will be holding concert in Busan on the 15 July, 19 August in Thailand, 9 Sep in Singapore and 24 + 26 in Japan, Tokyo and Osaka

Credit: newsen + shinhwasrang

Shinhwa member Junjin will be singing the OST for Eric's new drama "SWEET GUY" as the start of his solo battle.

Junjin plans to release his solo album in october and plans have been carried out. Before the release of his album, he will be taking part in the "sweet guy" Ost as a form of test and to show off his singing vocals. He will singing as a solo singer and the song will be release in September together with the drama.

It is the first time Junjin will be meeting the fans with his first solo song. GOOD " “‘Sweet Guy" Ost will be compose by us. Because it stars Eric and to show our support, the members and other stars in our company has agree to take part. Besides Junjin is preparing for his solo album and this is a good chance for him to prastice."

Apart from Junjin prasticing hard on his vocals, Eric has contribute too. Since 2004, Eric has written 2 songs for Junjin as a present to him should he release a solo album. So it is possible the Junjin will be singing the song Eric wrote for him as the "Swet Guy " Ost.

Good "Currently, it has not decided what songs will be include in the OST but it will be good chance for Junjin to take part in the OST, we are still discussing so nothing has been confirm"

Credit: sports.hankooki + shinhwasarang

------------

JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW THE HEKKERS CULD IT ONLY END BY JULY!??!

THATS SO

AHAHASDLKJFASLKDFJASDLKFJASKDLFJLKASJFKLSAJFKLSAJDFLKJSADKLJSDLKJFADS

so they only released one song.. only makin ONE m/v?!?!

THEY CANT DO THIS TO ME :(

:(

PAGE OWNAGE :]

thats like the 14th one .. ahah i rember when me and spamcan used to fight over who posted mreo and who owned more pages . but that was the olden days

lol i remember those days, u two were hilarious.

Kim Dongwan Falls Off Stage and Dislocates Shoulder

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/117/2006/07...113501130_1.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan has fallen off the stage during a Busan concert and dislocated his right shoulder.

On the 15th at 7pm at the SHINHWA, 2006 STATE OF THE ART in Busan concert during a solo stage performance of 'To You', Kim Dongwan fell down from the stage and received an injury to his right shoulder.

While singing 'To You' Kim Dongwan walked out to the 'T' structured part of the main stage where he fell and was immediately taken to a nearby hospital. While Kim Dongwan was away getting treatment, Shinhwa had no choice but to continue performing 'Eusha Eusha', DJ DOC's 'Summer Story' and 'Only One' where Lee Minwoo and Jun Jin took turns in singing Kim Dongwan's parts. The fans cheered in hope and support of Kim Dongwans quick recovery by chanting "We love you Kim Dongwan!".

Despite strong restraint from staff and the members, eventually Kim Dongwan got a simple sling for his shoulder and went back on stage to sing Shinhwa's new Japanese single and received a great cheer from the fans.

Kim Dongwan before singing 'Sun in Our Hearts' with Shinhwa said, "Since its been such a long time since we've performed in Korea I was so excited but to have such an unexpected thing to happen I'm really upset and sorry to all you fans" and "but I will do my best and perform right till the end. Please watch over me." To this the fans began to chant 'Kim Dongwan!' and eventually Kim Dongwan shed tears.

Shinhwa's management Good EMG revealed, "Because his own will to get back on stage was so strong we told him to at least get a sling and go on stage but since he has not received a proper treatment and diagnosis of the injury, as soon as the concert finishes, he will be going back to hospital for a proper diagnosis."

This days concert is Shinhwa's 3rd concert of their Asia tour to celebrate their 8 years as Shinhwa. After this concert, Shinhwa will conclude all Korean activities in late July and depart for Japan for promotional activities of their first official album to be released in Japan in mid-August.

credit: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728@ShinhwaChangjo.net(translation) + MyDaily (source)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

DONGWAN !!!!! MY HEART CRIES OUT FOR U!!!

DONGWAN SARANGHAEEEE

=(

he disloacated his shoulder ><

ahh. the pain

this is just like when minwoo hurt his ankle/foot area AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and dongwan returned on stage.

do u know how touchin that is?

AHH

DONGWAN DOIGWAN

*CRIES*

.. why do our boys always have to hurt themselves...

Guest RTR891

Thanks for the news. I hope Dongwan feeling better soon. I don't want any of the shinhwa members to get hurt. I feel so sad(and want to cry :tears: ) when I heard that Dongwan fallen off stage and hurt his shoulder. He is such a great person who still want to continue the concert eventhough he hurt his shoulder.

Guest yaoshan0742

haha...no matter which forum u go to...

as long as u see shinhwa thread... it gonna be the longest and largest...

shinhwa changjo!

HOW THE HEKKERS CULD IT ONLY END BY JULY!??!

THATS SO

AHAHASDLKJFASLKDFJASDLKFJASKDLFJLKASJFKLSAJFKLSAJDFLKJSADKLJSDLKJFADS

so they only released one song.. only makin ONE m/v?!?!

THEY CANT DO THIS TO ME :(

:(

lol i remember those days, u two were hilarious.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

DONGWAN !!!!! MY HEART CRIES OUT FOR U!!!

DONGWAN SARANGHAEEEE

=(

he disloacated his shoulder ><

ahh. the pain

this is just like when minwoo hurt his ankle/foot area AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and dongwan returned on stage.

do u know how touchin that is?

AHH

DONGWAN DOIGWAN

*CRIES*

.. why do our boys always have to hurt themselves...

New rule, please do not quote any pics, effective immediately. Refer to the rules in the pinned thread....

Guest superstar`kiss

^ well....not that we've heard of... hmm...maybe he'll get engaged..soon??

awe...poor wannie..i hope he's doing alright! hang in there!

and OMG! JULY?! already?! they're ending the tour already..?? *cries*

Guest iloveshinhwa

OMG!!!!! i hope that dongwan is ok!!!!!

i love DONGWAN!!!!!!!!

FEELLLL BETTERRRRR!!!!!!

awwww this so sad TOT

sihnhwa's going to the army TOT

i will wait till their 9th album comes out!!!!

ill be their fan for life ^_^

Guest Kimmie

Ouch Dongwan fell off the stage? =/ I hope he gets better soon >.<

They're ending their album activities in July already?

Is only JunJin and YeSung working on solo stuff? What about minwoo? T_T

OMG, I'm going to be so sad when they leave for the army =___=

Archived