[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest justine22

Hi guys...

It's my first time to post ever here on soompi so yehey for me!!!! lol :) I'm a huge Shinhwa fan... like most of you are...

I just want to ask about their Asian tour... have they had a concert yet in HK? If not, when is it going to be? If anyone has any info about their concerts in HK or Singapore, please share them... like the venue, ticket prices, concert dates, etc. I would really appreciate it or if there's a link with the info I'm asking, please direct me. Thanks in advance! I would really like to watch them in concert live and if they here in the US, then I will make sure that I'd go and see them.

Peace out! :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

1147596966_1.jpg

Returned popular group Shinhwa who recently released their 8th album 'STATE OF THE ART' has taken the top spot on SBS 'Live Inki Gayo'.

On the 11th at the Seoul SBS Open Hall where SBS 'Live Inki Gayo' took place, Shinhwa was chosen as the winners for the Mutizen song which corresponds to a number one. This makes it just 10 days before they took the number one spot since they made their comeback on the 1st through m.net KM's 'm!Countdown', showing once again that Shinhwa's popularity reamains at the top.

Shinhwa commented, "We're so thankful for this award given to us", and "we thank our 'Shinhwa Changjo' and the Shinhwa member's parents for always being together with us."

Together with this, today was Andy's 1 year anniversary of being 'Inki Gayo's host since 12th of June last year, making it a twice as special day for Shinhwa. To celebrate, Shinhwa fans bought lunches worth 1 million won (approx.1 thousand USD) for the staff of SBS 'Inki Gayo' and a large scaled flower decoration with the name 'Andy' engraved especially for this day.

Credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

omgsocute4px0rr.jpg

<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1147596966_1.jpg

Shinhwa Celebrates their 3000 Day Anniversary By Breaking the 150 Thousand Copy Mark

Popular group Shinhwa is getting a double treat.

On the 9th it will be 3000 days since Shinhwa's debut into the music industry. Since making their first step on the music stage in 1998 without any member changes and continuously at the top, Shinhwa who has also made their places as actors, hosts and solo artists will meet their special 3000 day anniversary on the 9th.

Furthermore, Shinhwa who announced their 8th official album and broke past the 100 thousand copies sold mark within just a week, has now met the 150 thousand copies sold mark making it a 'double happiness' for the members.

Shinhwa's management Good EMG when hearing the news of the 150 thousand copies sold said, "The Shinhwa members who had their comeback stage only last week will now be celebrating their 3000 day anniversary, and to have sales of over 150 thousand copies before even a month of release has made them estatic and they are extremely thankful to their fans. They will repay all this love from the fans by working hard in many areas."

Credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

*For all those that may not know, 150 thousand copies is a number that ranked SEVENTH on the Total Sales Chart of the Year 2005. Shinhwa got this number in less than a month!*

Guest heartdrops

Congrats to them on getting the Mutizen Award.

Aww, those caps are soooo cuteee!

Now I must remember to watch that after I finish dling xman.

Guest RTR891

I'm so happy :D that Shinhwa have received the Multizen Award. Congrats to Shinhwa!!!!( :tears: ) Thanks for those pics. They are so cute!

Guest nutzie

whoo hoo awesome!! congrats shinhwa~!!! [even though they won't get to see this, but meh, what the heck..]

thx for the caps! haha pinching andy! so cute :lol:

Does anyone notice that dongwan looks taller? not just taller then minwoo, but andy too? n not just in the last pic... but in the whole group pic as well? the height thing gets confusing sometimes... sometimes hyesung looks REALLY tall .. n sometimes he doesn't :sweatingbullets:

^ lol... i think in the group pic, it looks like dongwan is a little behind while andy is standing more towards the front so the height looks different. also, in the last pic, andy is standing crooked since dongwan is pulling andy towards him which makes him look way shorter. its all in the way they stand i think.

congrats to SHINHWA on their 3000 days and winning the mutizen!!!! i'm so happy for them. hopefully this means even more awards to come!! SHINHWA HWAITING!!! :D

Guest serawong

Minjin then Ricminjin... aw... simply toooo cute at the latest inkigayo perf.... Congrat at winning the award!!

Shinhwa Hwaiting!!!

Guest nutzie

aaahhh~!! i want to watch xman dammitt!!! stupid connection wouldn't allow me to download the file T-T i'm so saddd!!! now i can only wait for any kind soul to upload it onto youtube *sigh*

on a totally unrelated note, i was chatting with a friend of mine who's living in germany, and told him to go watch korea - togo match on tuesday and if he meets shinhwa, he should go ask for their signatures.. he went O_O on me -_-"

Guest tenshiii0ox

신화<3 They're the only group I've liked since their debut. :) 힘내 오빠들! I feel so happy for them. Wow. Congratulations to them and to Andy 오빠 as well. :D

why don't people in korea buy albums?! all those lovely albums! n no one to buy them?! ARRGH! >__<

If i ever make it to korea... ema BUYING n BUYING!

They download, but some pay to download the songs, unless they find a free-downloading site. :) People do buy albums in Korea, but not as much as they did in the past due to technology such as Soribada.

woohoo celebration in here. Shinhwa won the multizen award. I'm very happy and they're so cute.

about the album sales, lol yes Japan's album sales in million. But in Korea is low compare to them.

oh I'm just too happy for Shinhwa.

Guest elmmmo_

awhh korean shcj fans are really sweet!!! what they do for the shinhwa members <33

gosh and THREE THOUSAND DAYS!!? that's like a lifetime! XD

<3 hehe i'm so happy to hear about their sales too

hehe this week has been shinhwa's happy happy week : )

신화 짱~ <3

wow, lots of things to celebrate and cheer for! :w00t: album sales... andy's 1 year of hosting inkigayo... multizen award... and 3000 day anniversary!! :D shinhwa is truly a legend!!! :lol: fighting!!!

and they're going to germany to watch the game? that's awesome!! there's nothing better than to have your fellow countrymen cheering you on as you play... gooooo korea! :P

Guest qaxlod

wow, lots of things to celebrate and cheer for! :w00t: album sales... andy's 1 year of hosting inkigayo... multizen award... and 3000 day anniversary!! :D shinhwa is truly a legend!!! :lol: fighting!!!

and they're going to germany to watch the game? that's awesome!! there's nothing better than to have your fellow countrymen cheering you on as you play... gooooo korea! :P

Yes! Yes! I wrote a 15 pg letter to them! LOL I sent it to GOOD EMG~ Hopefully they will get to read it! Hm, let's hope for 300000000000 days! xD SHINWHA FOREVER

^ same ere :sweatingbullets: *bows* major respect for having the patience to do that and to be able to stretch it to 5 pages too.

I'm glad you mentioned #3, because I think that's one of their best, too, and it seems like most people have forgotten it!

Personally, my two favorites would be #3 and #7. I'm finding this new one to be just kind of "eh". Please don't anyone kill me! I've been a Shinhwa fan for many years now, but I just think the songwriting on the new one is not very original.

I actually agree with you i've just been hyped about the 8th i've forgotten that #3 was the one that made me really like their songs before it was like "yeh they're ok ur usal boyband stuff etc" but i really liked #3 all the ballads and the few rock songs like Jam #1 i loved. Then it was #7, that made me like all their dany stuff and their ballads like Dongwan and Eric's Liar and Yeol Byeong (crazy?). I'm very into ballads right now, then finally their 8th is probably my 3rd.

Archived