[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheepeesh

^LOL. i shoulld~ im getting a lil bit stressed and i need dongwan t cheer me up! XD

i'll check out youtube later. but, do you have a link?

OKAY.

i found a korean girl in my class! (aahh yess, she's my block mate!! :w00t: ) and yeah, i asked her if she knew shinhwa of course, she knew them! TT__TT and i asked her if she had the album (cuz i think she just went back from Korea cuz she already knew the 8th jib)

BUT.

she said, PEOPLE IN KOREA DON'T BUY ALBUMS.

seriously, i was like.. OH....... :(

LOL. yeah. at least the thread is always on the first page~ :)

i seldom see this thread on the second/third.

IM VOTINGG~ <333

here's the link for that running away part... its in the middle somewhere! dying to find out waht HaHa said to him... poor dongwan lol

:sweatingbullets:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZuJYtdu98&search=shinhwa

why don't people in korea buy albums?! all those lovely albums! n no one to buy them?! ARRGH! >__<

If i ever make it to korea... ema BUYING n BUYING!

Hey everyone!

I've never really been interested in Shinhwa but I'm in Korea now and so many of my cousins are crazy about them. I've been seeing their video "once in a lifetime" a lot on TV and actually came to like it.

What are some of their BEST albums? I'm thinking about buying a couple, so please Shinhwa experts, give me 2 of the best ones!

I totally recommend their 7th and 8th to me i liked most/all of the songs there in their other ones i only liked a few/half :sweatingbullets: to catch up on the older stuff they have released a "Best of" album which includes My Lifestyle which isn't in their album but in one of those SM Town ones.

OMG emmily<3junjin those caps are SOOOOO adorable!!!! When Minwoo and Junjin were messing with Andy :lol: and Eric, Junjin and Minwoo, lol i see Eric seems to be much happier. Congrats to them for the Mutizen award.

I think Shinhwa shone best during their 3rd and 5th albums. I honestly listen to songs on those jibs everyday, and I can't say the same for the other jibs.

That said, any Shinhwa album you get will have you dancing and singing along. :lol:

I'm glad you mentioned #3, because I think that's one of their best, too, and it seems like most people have forgotten it!

Personally, my two favorites would be #3 and #7. I'm finding this new one to be just kind of "eh". Please don't anyone kill me! I've been a Shinhwa fan for many years now, but I just think the songwriting on the new one is not very original.

Guest aznbabygurl

What?!!

Shinhwa are going to GERMANY tomorrow?!!!

Have to see them!!!!

How many days will they spend in germany? Maybe i got the chance to see themxDDD

i luv shinhwa

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

awwe. u're making me want to actaully post it now LOL

okaky i will in like 2secs!

okay pics are extremely huge so i'll just post llinks

x

x

x

andd i also made a woodong-dog tag necklace =DDD

Picture019.jpg

enjoy gazing at my wonder shinhwa-made merchandise =DDDD

the buttons are so cute!! and the dogtag is awesome!

The thing i love the most about Shinhwa is that they are so close and love to have fun. like yesterday i was watching old episode of loveletters and Xman on youtube(with subs ofcourse, or wouldn't understand a single word) and they do all these things that American celebs wouldn't do. you know what i mean? hehehe, anywho, back to my spanish homework. can't wait until i get their 8th CD. =)

just finished watching the multizen award perfomance...SERIOUSLY, how cute can they get??!

did anyone notice hyesung's face when eric said something to him in his ear? it was so funny, he sorta scrunched up his face HAHAHA.

eric's expression was sooooooo adorable when he put his head on junjin's shoulder...they looked like a happy couple! :D

and oh, the way minbong and jin pinched andy!!! SO CUTEEEEE :D

and hyesung :wub: his voice was so cute when he gave andy the flowers and said "chukahabnida andy ya~"

<33333333333333333

Guest ty_vee

Anyonee!! What is a Mutizen Award? Why did they give it in Inkigayo? :huh:

Anyway nice pics!! haha i love when they pinching andy's cheeks!

Yeah, shinhwa is going to germany!! I hope the camera will somehow show their face in the spectators' place, accidentally!!

^ honestly, ALL there albums are sooo great. but my faves are the 7th and 8th jib... 7th is a definite buy!! still my fave album of all time!! such great songs in the 7th jib... and if u have 8th already, then the next one i would say is the 4th. altho andy wasn't part of it at that time, the songs were still great. but 8th is better. i love all the songs except one.

christine

yea!! i love their outfits. i think their casual wear is better than their concert clothes. have u noticed tho that dongwan has been dressing better?? or is it just me?? lol... but damn, he looks good!! :wub: haha

its funny how in the pic, 4 outta 6 of them are wearing sunglasses.... indoors.... in pretty much, the dark... lol... such cute dorks.

lol yeah dongwan dresses relali nice =DD

he especially looks good in his beanie/toque/hat

Anyonee!! What is a Mutizen Award? Why did they give it in Inkigayo? :huh:

Anyway nice pics!! haha i love when they pinching andy's cheeks!

Yeah, shinhwa is going to germany!! I hope the camera will somehow show their face in the spectators' place, accidentally!!

i thiink u get it, if ur song has been number 1 on their list.. LOL acutally i relali have no clue

but u only recieve mutzien at inkiagasdfjasdklfj. =P

CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS!!

Guest sheepeesh

thx for the caps! haha pinching andy! so cute :lol:

Does anyone notice that dongwan looks taller? not just taller then minwoo, but andy too? n not just in the last pic... but in the whole group pic as well? the height thing gets confusing sometimes... sometimes hyesung looks REALLY tall .. n sometimes he doesn't :sweatingbullets:

Guest ..natz..

did they cut junjin's second part in the song?the part where he sings after eric's rapping..

they went right into the chorus..

well anyway CONGRATS TO SHINHWA!!!only 11days after their comeback n already winning the Mutizen hehe..i hope they get it again next week..

Guest junjinie

shinhwa is going to Germany? for what? :blink: but anyway, glad they won.. ahha they're so cute!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ oh and i like their 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th album!! :wub:

Guest qaxlod

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You guys absolutely deserve it! Hopefully, you will get another one next week? ^^

HAHAHAHA~~ SHINHWA FOREVER!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

1150012069.jpg

AHHHH ANDY SO CUTE~~~ xD

Guest sam chin

shinhwa is going to Germany? for what? :blink: but anyway, glad they won.. ahha they're so cute!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ oh and i like their 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th album!! :wub:

Watching football> Korean vs Togo.

They are football lovers and they just want to support their korean team

Anyway congrats to our Shinhwa guys for winning the mutizen award... Fighting....!!

Emmily<3 junjin Thanks for the nice pics.

Guest coreen

I LOVE SHINHWA!! <33

Thanks for the caps!!!!! I simply love the one MinJin pinching andy's face and the one on Junjin hugging Minwoo!!! JUNJIN is SOOO CUTE!!!!! :P LOVE SHINHWA!!!

So glad they won!!!!! Shinhwa fighting!!!!!

Archived