[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

you see Eric and PSY met each other like when she was a candidate for Miss Korea. You can see the SHinhwa VS Miss korea show. lol. They date probably before 2005. No one know the exact dates except Eric and PSY. Even the member didn't know that Eric had a g/f until Eric announce it.

~sigh~I love Shinhwa. lol

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Childlike Faith

I ordered my CD from SHCJ during their second round too, so I could get the poster.

But it was a limited supply, and I guess I ordered too late. :[

I'm trying to find another way to get it too! :D

Heeh, who doesn't love Shinhwa? <3_<3

Guest nutzie

oh wow.. they hid it well then.. hahahaha.. i thought eric has always been open about his love life and stuff.. i guess not then O_o

Christine your buttons look cool and i just LOVE that dog tag T_T *envious!!!*

need to go watch the links of the fan meetings, but the 50 fans got just that lil bit more personal with Andy and Hyesung so they're extra lucky.

http://photo.hexun.com/p/2006/0209/10059/b...52A447DE648.jpg

a) he needs a bra :P

b ) i never knew he could make girls clothing look so good on him too :lol: j/k he'll look good in anything!! :P

Guest mensa

^ korean people don't buy cds?

and shinhwa's 8th is not allowed to be exported or sold outside of korea

:o!! i totally forgot that loveletter was out today!!!! heheh can't wait!!

andy! seunggi! and brian!!! :D:D

i don't understand what is happenin with the korean market, people blame the internet but korea isn't the only place with broadband, japan has it too and album sales are huge (millions not thousands). sales are depressin for everyone, not only shinhwa.

with such a negative panorama, Goodemg idea seems like the most stupid thing ever. :angry:

on a positive note, finally my copy of shinhwa 8th + poster arrived. i'm so glad i wanna cry :tears: sein my copy i don't understand why koreans don't buy albums. i see such hardwork in every shinhwa jib, the booklets, the poster, the songs, everything is top class. when i compare it with my japanese albums that have no booklet, like 3 karaoke versions of the same song and are so expensive. i wonder if i was drunk when i buy them.

Guest qaxlod

i don't understand what is happenin with the korean market, people blame the internet but korea isn't the only place with broadband, japan has it too and album sales are huge (millions not thousands). sales are depressin for everyone, not only shinhwa.

with such a negative panorama, Goodemg idea seems like the most stupid thing ever. :angry:

on a positive note, finally my copy of shinhwa 8th + poster arrived. i'm so glad i wanna cry :tears: sein my copy i don't understand why koreans don't buy albums. i see such hardwork in every shinhwa jib, the booklets, the poster, the songs, everything is top class. when i compare it with my japanese albums that have no booklet, like 3 karaoke versions of the same song and are so expensive. i wonder if i was drunk when i buy them.

Yeah! I know all the Shinhwa albums are so nicely made! GOSH...SHINHWA I LOVE YOU!!

wow... even in rehearsals, they look fine!! :wub: thanks for the pics.

i wus thinking the exact thing!

like damn even while practicing, THEY DRESS SO NICELY :o :o

i agree, by just simply looking at the album, you can actaully see all the effort they put in.

and damn the songs

all the emotion

and ahh

<33

anywyays. ahh exams exams! must go study

<3 xtine

Guest stellabella

Hey everyone!

I've never really been interested in Shinhwa but I'm in Korea now and so many of my cousins are crazy about them. I've been seeing their video "once in a lifetime" a lot on TV and actually came to like it.

What are some of their BEST albums? I'm thinking about buying a couple, so please Shinhwa experts, give me 2 of the best ones!

Guest seissa

^^ get their latest two.. seventh brand new and 8th state of the art. seriously i think they are good (6th wedding and their best hits collections are close contenders!!!)

then eventually you won't be able to help it but buy everything trust me.

:D

you see Eric and PSY met each other like when she was a candidate for Miss Korea. You can see the SHinhwa VS Miss korea show. lol. They date probably before 2005. No one know the exact dates except Eric and PSY. Even the member didn't know that Eric had a g/f until Eric announce it.

haha..

very secretive..

i guess he's really happy with PSY..

dang wasn't able to watch Xman!! x.x ho humm.. would wait for replays... hehehe..

oh.. i've been reading some rants over Shinhwa's album... you guys wanna get it?if you guys wanna buy Shinhwa's 8th album, please message me. I'm in Korea. ^^

*for Pinoys, i can send to a friend whom you can meet up with. ^^

Guest ty_vee

Wow, that's quite a long time to make it secret. Eric's great. Even the members didn't know? o_o

I already dl-ed the Love Letter, gonna watch it tonight. gee, need to study...T.T

anyone knows the last buzz about Shinhwa's sales? I was pretty sure after the activities the had done, the sales are supposed to increase.

haha, the rehearsal pic was great! thanks!

i think, the most lovable outfit for me are the ones they wore in Sun in Our hearts, and some said they wore it somewhere too. ^^

gonna pm u, Pao!

Guest satisfaction!

YAYUHHH I bought shinhwa's 8th album!

SO GOOD<3

I'm addicted to Midnight Girl and Your Man :P

AHHH<3

Hey everyone!

I've never really been interested in Shinhwa but I'm in Korea now and so many of my cousins are crazy about them. I've been seeing their video "once in a lifetime" a lot on TV and actually came to like it.

What are some of their BEST albums? I'm thinking about buying a couple, so please Shinhwa experts, give me 2 of the best ones!

^ honestly, ALL there albums are sooo great. but my faves are the 7th and 8th jib... 7th is a definite buy!! still my fave album of all time!! such great songs in the 7th jib... and if u have 8th already, then the next one i would say is the 4th. altho andy wasn't part of it at that time, the songs were still great. but 8th is better. i love all the songs except one.

christine

yea!! i love their outfits. i think their casual wear is better than their concert clothes. have u noticed tho that dongwan has been dressing better?? or is it just me?? lol... but damn, he looks good!! :wub: haha

its funny how in the pic, 4 outta 6 of them are wearing sunglasses.... indoors.... in pretty much, the dark... lol... such cute dorks.

christine your buttons look soo cooll!!! i love the eric's button.. me wants one too =(

ericmania the pic are awesome.. does anyone realize that hyesung and eric are both wearig army patterned shorts??

I DID!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha i don't know why but i was all :w00t: when i noticed. it must be RICSYUNG LOVE <3 my fav couple! :D

hmm, yeah...they met on that SHINHWA VS MISS KOREA SHOW (all of them played in water!!!) hahaha but i think at that time they didn't know each other personally yet. I read somewhere that they actually met through some friends gathering sometime near christmas '04 and they started talking on the phone alot and that's how it all started...

Guest elmmmo_

SHINHWA on inkigayo right now!!!

gosh, i love hearing them sing live!!

pwahah junjin's hairstyle changes everytime i see them perform..i guess their stylist can't decide what looks best on him ..

i say .. he looks great with any hairstyle keke

edit: AWESOME! shinhwa gets the mutizen award <33

awhh it's soo sweet.. when minwoo started singing, junjin hugs him..

i couldn't tell if minwoo was tearing up or what .. watching it live.. quality is horrible > - <

oh and then eric? comes and joins them in hugging ^^

korean albums sales are so low compared to other countries . i also cannot understand this.. because all the korean albums that i own are beautifully put together.. the photos in the booklets/jackets/covers are all really detailed and creative .. i don't really own any other types of cds besides korean albums.. but some of the american albums i own.. it seems like the artist just goes to a studio, gets his/her picture taken with a blue/green screen in the background and then edit it so the background is all funky and cool... on the other hand.. korean artists actually go out on location to shoot photos for their albums .. now, i'm not saying that all american artists do this or that all korean artists go out on location for a photoshoot.. but it just seems to me that more time and effort goes into preparing an album in korea

gosh! i wonder what more do artists have to do to get people to buy their albums!!

Yayy! Congratulations on the Mutizen Award Shinhwa! They had an awesome performance! It was cute how they all got close to each other after recieving the award! The Minwoo/Junjin/Eric moment was really cute!

Guest nghister

Hey everyone!

I think Shinhwa shone best during their 3rd and 5th albums. I honestly listen to songs on those jibs everyday, and I can't say the same for the other jibs.

That said, any Shinhwa album you get will have you dancing and singing along. :lol:

Guest elmmmo_

060611Inkigayo000026532.jpg

060611Inkigayoi000052665.jpg

060611Inkigayo000103198.jpg

060611Inkigayo000300194.jpg

060611Inkigayo000307461.jpg

060611Inkigayo000309161.jpg

060611inkigayo000338360.jpg

awhh minwoo and junjin are pinching andy's face XD

060611Inkigayo000367060.jpg

minjin <3

060611Inkigayo000371626.jpg