[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Does anyone know why there were so much difference in number at Japan for the fan meeting? Members split up into 2 and they went to 3 different places.

I got this number from Eric's forum:

RicJin was in Osaka (500 people attended)

MinWan was in Fukuoka (300 poeple attended)

SyungDy was in Tokyo (50 people attended)

I'm in grumpy mood because my 2 favorite (Andy & Hyesung) got the lowest number of fans attending! :fury:

Grumpy "Mommie" Alice

i hate it when the spilt the group up for meeting session! :angry:

When would they wanna do that? Shinhwa is a group of 6 not 2..

This makes the fans have difficulty in choosing which one to go. I"m sure the timing is close to each other so the fans can rush from 1 place to another in time..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junjinie

Another question....I'm on the roll today....coffee woke me up! :D

In their 8th jib, song #12, You're My Everything, who is singing in the very beginning? I think Dongwan sings right afterward. I'm still trying to get use to their voices and sometimes it's hard to know who is singing which part.

With "You're My Everhything" I don't know why but I'm especially having problem placing the voice.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

that would be minwoo oppa! :) he sings first in most of the songs

Guest nutzie

i've just watched the videos for the fans's meeting in japan.. and i was thinking, well, andy and hyesung got the least number of fans, but doesn't that also mean that the fanmeeting is more intimate than the others? hyesung and andy went to tokyo tower!!! [i went there too, a few years ago.. maybe they stepped on my path?? =P]

i heard eric and junjin introducing themselves in japanese, and did the heart pose together~!! i think if i were to choose where to go, i would go to junjin and eric's, just because =P

xman broadcast getting closer!! can't waitt!!

Guest xmkaex

Does anyone know why there were so much difference in number at Japan for the fan meeting? Members split up into 2 and they went to 3 different places.

I'm in grumpy mood because my 2 favorite (Andy & Hyesung) got the lowest number of fans attending! :fury:

Grumpy "Mommie" Alice

wah? :o i didn't hear about this. i must go read!

they're all so hot!

Guest qaxlod

2006164219.jpg

Be sure to wear some flower in your hair..

b_A0BE852A447DE648.jpg

Wannie needs to wear a bra...

060514_milkyway_dw01.jpg

Oh sexy dongwan...

Wow, Dongwan is sexy! He's always been hot! xDDD

Guest junjinie

hahah andy oppa seems to love wearing t-shirts cuz he always have them on.... and it also looks like he tucked them in :lol:

Guest xmkaex

Grumpy "Mommie" Alice

I just finished watching the fanmeetings too. I didn't know Andy and Hyesung had the least number of fans. I loved when Junjin and Eric did the heart pose too. So adorable.

If anyone else hasn't seen it yet here's the links:

version 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3bzgIst4TY

version 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjDLHfU12i8

i went back to eric's in the drama section, and if you read caefully, there was a message posted.

On June 8th, Shinhwa held 3 simultaneous fanmeets around Japan. IF you guys can do math, that means 2 members per fanmeet xD

NOTE: ONLY SELECTED FANS WERE ABLE TO ATTEND WHICH IS WHY THE NUMBERS ARE QUITE LOW CONSIDERING THE OTHER FANMEETS SHINHWA HAS HAD

also if you watched the clips, i think a reason why the number of fans was so little was because of space they were in. when i watched where syungdy were, the space seemed smaller than ricjin and minwan's space. ricjin and minwan's space was kinda like an auditorium.

so maybe that's why the # of fans was kinda werid.

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. i guess they can't really have a lot of people climbing the tokyo tower, otherwise it would collapse =P ah, i wish i can go to tokyo tower again, maybe i can meet them or something *hopeless wish*

Just curious...

Does each member have their own managers besides the one that manages the whole group?

"Mommie" Alice

I think yes...

I remember when I met JunJin.. He was with this manager.. and everytime I see JunJin's solo activities, he is always with the same manager, even in his fans meeting.... and I also watched when junjin returned from germany, his manager picked him, he didnt come to germany for xman recording...

and also same with Minwoo... his manager is that fat guy.. (I dont like him ^^)

but when they are together, they will take some managers that take care of them, I dont think they will bring 6 managers for everyone.. maybe around 3-4 managers....

and for my everything... I think Minwoo singing first then dongwan...

Guest shinhinm

^ were all their managers guys??

I think Yes :lol::lol: I remember Dongwan's manager is really cool :blush: :lol: He looks fine :lol:

Guest sam chin

Pictures of Jun Jin:

jauiwx.jpg

why JJ colour his eyes in white> guess he was supporting his football team.... :D

jaukc3.jpg174335.jpg

JJ.> thanks i own page 374

Guest sam chin

^yeeees, indeed almost one week passed since the airing of the 1st Shinhwa Special X-man episode, i can't wait to see the 2nd part of it...hope there will be out subs soon :D

any further news on them guys concerning the FIFA World Cup? is it really just JunJin coming to Germany?

oh and if you can do me a favor, pls pls pls sign the petition in my signature? we want shinhwa to come to a popular German tv-show..this is seriously the very best way to make Shinhwa popular in Europe, cuz this show is known all over Europe...thanks very much in advance ^^

Shinhwa will fly to Germany for world cup on 12th June06 and they will watch football

on 13th June06...> Korean vs Togo {try to catch them if u can}

Sure..i will sign the petition...dun worry

Guest qaxlod

Pictures of Jun Jin:

jauiwx.jpg

why JJ colour his eyes in white> guess he was supporting his football team.... :D

jaukc3.jpg174335.jpg

JJ.> thanks i own page 374

Incredibly Gorgeous! Simply amazing!! xD

Archived