[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

It seems like SM Entertainment has come out with a Global Fan Club for all its clients. I wish GOOD EMG did something like that so fans from outside of Korea can join the SHINHWA CHANGJO family. Should we start up something perhaps a petition? But a petition doesn't normally work. Why don't we mass email GOOD EMG regarding a Global Fan Club!!?? Who's in it? I'll organize it! xD

GLOBAL SHINHWA CHANGJO FAN CLUB

WHO'S WITH ME??

Guest angelix

I think Eric will marry his girlfriend... I mean, he brought her to his parents' home a few months ago, according to his cousin. I doubt he can go to the army now, since his back was injured. It's hard to train with that type of injury. Hmmm...

^ Hrm..for this statement, I wouldn't be so direct about that :) Eric brought Kim Hee Sun to his parents' home as well, but did he marry her? Answer : Nope

Just food for a thought B)

But then again, whoever is with Eric, we should all be happy for him anyways

Guest sungiebaby637

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

*cried tears of happiness*

i finally got my shinhwa cd!! :D

cd1.jpg

cd4.jpg

cd3.jpg

cd2.jpg

*squeals*

glad u got it i got mine earlier then u thou hehe j/k hehe ^^ XP

Guest qaxlod

dfwe13uw.jpg

Welcome.

I have recently read about SM Entertainment establishing a Global FanClub for its clients (Boa, The Trax, TVXQ, Cheong Sang Ji Hee, Kangta). After reading several news/info regarding this issue, I was quite upset with our very own entertainment company Good Entertainment (GOOD EMG rather).

Currently, GOOD EMG has an official Shinhwa Changjo Fan Club only in South Korea. With Shinhwa entering the Japanese market with their new single, an official Shinhwa Changjo The Legend Fan Club is now commencing.

With Shinhwa fans all over the world (China, Malyasia, Singapore, USA), it is only right to offer them a chance to show their love and support.

We should let GOOD EMG aware of this situation and what we as (dedicated Shinhwa fans) desire the most - to be a part of the Official Shinhwa Changjo Fan Club.

Several Methods of Informing GOOD EMG

1. Start Up a Petition

2. Mass Email to GOOD EMG Office

3. Mass Mail/Letter to GOOD EMG Office

4. Direct Call to GOOD EMG Office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the above choices, which one would you guys think would be the best method of informing GOOD EMG?

Please vote! This is very important!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

**Once we have gotten a solid method/plan, we will start action!**

Guest RTR891

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

*cried tears of happiness*

i finally got my shinhwa cd!! :D

cd1.jpg

cd4.jpg

cd3.jpg

cd2.jpg

*squeals*

Hey xmkaex! I have a question to ask you. Where did you order shinhwa State of Art from? Can you give the website, but in English? I want to buy it so bad. Thanks

Guest xmkaex

^ i agree. shinhwa has fans all over the world. we should come together!

It seems like SM Entertainment has come out with a Global Fan Club for all its clients. I wish GOOD EMG did something like that so fans from outside of Korea can join the SHINHWA CHANGJO family. Should we start up something perhaps a petition? But a petition doesn't normally work. Why don't we mass email GOOD EMG regarding a Global Fan Club!!?? Who's in it? I'll organize it! xD

WHO'S WITH ME??

^im in! :D

im jealous of you people who got their albums already.. TT_TT

i ordered it from shinhwa changjo and i waited so long. haha now i finally have it. but i haven't got a chance to listen to it yet. haha

something bothers me. don't blame me for it, but it does kinda bother me. i'd hate to talk about it in here but if you've seen dbsg's pics for their new world cup album, their poses are like exactly the same as shinhwa's. the whole jumping in the air thing? yeah, pretty much the same. someone please tell me that's a coincidence.

:(

GASPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

those biters!

ohw ell w.e.

we shuld be happy though, cuz i mean c'mon shinhwa has to be THAT GOOD (we all know they are.. but heres more proof) that some of koreas new big stars are even copying their PHOTOSHOOT POSES.

puahahaa.

shinhwa <3

&& i dont think it matters how big this thread is, i mean we've been through this discussion A LONG TIME AGO. its not a competition with "whos fans are crazier and can post more." besides, dbsk thread alreayd has been suspended with excessive spamming

anyways i said i wud post pics of my shinhwa buttons.. but frankly im too lazy to right now. LOL

OH MY tomorrow = last day of school !! and den i have exams..RAWRRR

Guest superstar`kiss

SIGH...PEOPLE PEOPLE --> YES YOU SHINHWA FANS! ^^

Shinhwa has only like 398 posts..while **** has near 500? -____-;; what the heck is that?

Shinhwa has been around since like when and they only have 400? WTF..SERIOUSLY~

Its been discussed WAY long back before and we say, WE WILL NOT WORRY! BECAUSE THIS IS A SHINHWA THREAD AND IT IS NOT ABOUT WINNING EACHOTHER! WE ARE HERE TO LOVE OUR FAVORITE GROUP--WE'RE NOT IN A COMPTETION!

For reaL Christine, i AGREE with YOU!

Where's Candice?? That person! I am so gonna pass her by! <_<

Guest n!kk!

About number of posts, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.

And I'm sure many Shinhwa fans are busy with finals (like me) so that may get in the way of posting. When it's summer break, it'll be more active.

Guest heartdrops

2. Mass Email to GOOD EMG Office

3. Mass Mail/Letter to GOOD EMG Office

Those two might be the most effective. Man, I do wish they can establish a global fanclub to show them that they show have tons of fans elsewhere too :]

i ordered it from shinhwa changjo and i waited so long. haha now i finally have it. but i haven't got a chance to listen to it yet. haha

Hahas, I got mines from Shinhwa Changjo last month but I still didn't listen to it yet. All I did was stare at the poster and the pictures ^^.

Guest xmkaex

^ :tears: you got a poster?...i sent in my money too late. it was first come first serve on the poster. wahhh..

however the photobook included in the cd case was :w00t: ..lol

Hey xmkaex! I have a question to ask you. Where did you order shinhwa State of Art from? Can you give the website, but in English? I want to buy it so bad. Thanks

i bought it at shinhwa changjo. they just closed their 2nd round orders. but i don't know when they will reopen it. a good thing about it, is that if you buy it from them, it goes towards shinhwa sales charts. :D

if you want, when they reopen orders, i can tell you.

Guest heartdrops

^ Yep, I got the poster too. Aww you didn't get it =( I ordered mines on the first round orders so yea.. But it's okay! The booklet was so good too. I loveee the last page with those mini pictures of them ripping each other's shirt off xP

Guest elmmmo_

WHO'S WITH ME??

i want to be a part of this!! : )

as for the methods.. i think anything straight and direct to GOODEMG will help.. the emails and letters

but how are we gonna get through to the GOODEMG office by phone? like who would we have to speak with?

Guest coffeee

Hi!! It took me 8 years to finally like them (I know.. so sad) and now I can't stop going into their forums and watching their shows on youtube and whatnot. I've become a Shinhwa fan =]. I was wondering if someone could help me.. I'm curious as to when this happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZV48XdKEU

I believe this was awhile back? It was so touching.. I got all teary-eyed. Anyone have an idea as to what year this was? Thanks in advance! :D

Guest mensa

Guys i'm SO dissapointed with the album sales right now, i mean their 8th jib is a great album i thought it was going to be bigger tahn their 7th but it doesn't seem so. :(

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!

i wish somebody makes a comparison between their 7th and 8th sales up to this point.

their album sales started strong but now they are decreasing so fast. it seems that their initial sales were the shinhwa changjo ones and now is when the regular buyer is starting to buy the album. i really hope after all their comeback perfs and their xman appearance their sales increase.

i also agree with some posts here saying that their low sales in part have to do with that prohibition thing. yeah i know that international version (like the ones make by the taiwanese) doens't count towards the charts but when the XXX store sells the korean one, don't they have to buy it first from korea, so it has to count at some point.

For those who want to order their copy of shinhwa 8th in this website ECLICKOREA they still have the album. i don't know from where isthat page and i didn't order my copy from there but so far it is the only site that i have seen that still have the album.

something bothers me. don't blame me for it, but it does kinda bother me. i'd hate to talk about it in here but if you've seen dbsg's pics for their new world cup album, their poses are like exactly the same as shinhwa's. the whole jumping in the air thing? yeah, pretty much the same. someone please tell me that's a coincidence.

:(

believe me, you're not the only one! i was like :blink: when i saw it. it's so similiar to shinhwa's poses. but then again, we can't say that dbsg copied them...cause shinhwa didn't invent the pose, yeah...let's just hope it was all a coincidence...or shinhwa's just too good so EVERYONE wants to copy them ^_^

Oh my gosh, I was thinking the exact same thing too! I'm telling you I don't like...*SPOILER*! Gosh, first they come out with a World Cup Song and now similar poses? -____-;;

SIGH...PEOPLE PEOPLE --> YES YOU SHINHWA FANS! ^^

Shinhwa has only like 398 posts..while **** has near 500? -____-;; what the heck is that?

Shinhwa has been around since like when and they only have 400? WTF..SERIOUSLY~

their thread is restricted to 5 posts per day for a reason. afterall, each thread is about quality, not quantity. and it's not a competition...just because their thread has more pages doesn't mean our devotion for shinhwa is less than theirs for **** (lol, it took me a few secs to figure out who the stars were)

hmm, i think we should focus on talking about shinhwa :) let's not compare with ****. people might begin to think that we're bashing on them or something.

WHO'S WITH ME??

I AM I AM!!!!!!!!! :)

christine, i'm desperately waiting to see your shinhwa buttons!!! :P

Guest xmkaex

Hi!! It took me 8 years to finally like them (I know.. so sad) and now I can't stop going into their forums and watching their shows on youtube and whatnot. I've become a Shinhwa fan =]. I was wondering if someone could help me.. I'm curious as to when this happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZV48XdKEU

I believe this was awhile back? It was so touching.. I got all teary-eyed. Anyone have an idea as to what year this was? Thanks in advance! :D

this is from their fourth album days, if i am correct. this clip is from their Guerilla Concert. i think there is a full clip on youtube. i think this one is a partial one. i got all teary when i saw junjin cry.

their thread is restricted to 5 posts per day for a reason. afterall, each thread is about quality, not quantity. and it's not a competition...just because their thread has more pages doesn't mean our devotion for shinhwa is less than theirs for **** (lol, it took me a few secs to figure out who the stars were)

if this thread was restricted to 5 post per day. hhaha i would of been past that limit. i post here alot. :lol:

Guest nutzie

gaxlod i think out of the 4 choices, emails would be the best.. petitions seem like we're not putting that much of an effort and letters, depending on where you are, some might take longer to reach, and some might get screwed up in the posting process [missing letters, yada yada..] and phone calls, it would have to be overseas calls right? and besides, for that kind of company, i don't think they'll allow us to speak to the managers and stuff.. isn't that a waste then?

about the copying of shinhwa's poses.. hahah, that just means that they're not original, because our guys have done it first.. for some reason, i'm never really a fan of theirs [them, not shinhwa.. sorry for their fans..] although their banjun dramas were entertaining when i was bored.. wouldn't it be good if shinhwa does a banjun or some drama involving all 6 of them, but instead of making it like **** banjun, where they're acting as themselves, shinhwa members can take up different roles for each of them and voila, have a drama~!! =P

Archived