[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest oktdd

@Jen.

I actually went to the stadium at like 12 pm, but the hoodie I wanted (black/gold) was sold out already. I didn't like the navy/red hoodie at the time, so I didn't buy it but now I'm kind of regretting it. I can't really make an in-depth fan account because I was just enjoying the moment. But I can tell you what songs they sang... in order: T.O.P, Hey come on, 다시 한번만, 흔적, (2 ballads from the 9th album. Sorry I don't know the title in English ><) Wild Eyes, Perfect Man, Time Machine, How Do I Say, Eusha Eusha, It's gonna be alright, ><)

Everyone sang along to all the fast songs and a lil bit for the slow songs. Especially during Once in a Lifetime the fans voice was louder than Shinhwa.

I'm a Minwoo fan, but in the song Venus, Eric was so sexy during his rap part. I felt like I got pregnant by looking at him haha.

The atmosphere was great. I really feel like Shinhwa and Shinhwa changjo connected. Every time they said "우리는~~" ("We are~~) the 10,000+ people in the stadium shouted together "신화입니다!" (Shinhwa!).

I also want to add some thing about Minwoo. Eric is the leader off the stage, but on stage.... wow. He is a natural born singer/artist/performer/dancer. He knows how to lead the audience.You haven't seen Minwoo until you have seen him in concert.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rj_1905

^ OMG yay!! Best news for the day :) I can't wait to watch them on IY2! Finally they're on a variety show other than their own Shinhwa Broadcast (and I bet SNSD's subbing team will take on the project, so subs yay ^_^)

I hope SBS will follow suit. You know, put them on Running Man.. ^^ Thank you for the news!

P.S: Choi Hong Man guested too, according to the article! He was so funny on Shinhwa Broadcast ^_^

yup, he guested but they will be on separate episodes (Choi Hong Man's ep will air the week prior to Shinhwa's ep) ^^

i hope they'll be on running man too! and strong heart. but given their situation with SBS .. :x 

Guest teukiie

Aw, I was looking forward to seeing Shinhwa and Choi Hong Man on the same episode after watching CHM on Shinhwa Broadcast!

Shinhwa Members Bare Themselves for Upcoming "Shinhwa Broadcast" Episode

And by baring, we mean more than just literally. 

Newly released previews ahead of the April 14 episode of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast shows the upcoming episode will be a special that follows the format of the KBS celebrity documentary show Star Life Theater

For this episode, the Shinhwa members were given cameras to record their daily lives and to show their frank and humanly side. In addition, the episode will shed light on the members’ more intimate aspects of their lives including the first-ever revealing of Eric’s bedroom, some of the members more ‘erotic’ sleeping habits and other things they do in the nude. 

78414199.jpg

The episode will also show a video clip of Eric’s beloved nephew and Eric impersonating his nephew’s samba dance. 

The ‘Star Life Theater special’ episode of Shinhwa Broadcast will air on April 14.

Photo credit: jTBC

Source: enewsworld

I guess we know where Eric got his samba dancing craze from. ^_^ Can't wait for this episode to air!

it' seems so many updated  thing about these guys...

more videos (even better with subs one), more variety shows tolook foward, pict!!, and even their old vid on variety that i've never seen before...ohhhhh so haaaapppy....i mean after long time they were in wonderland!!

wohooo....exciting exciting...!!!!(jumping like a lotery winner):lol::lol:

it makes me want to take leave from office:huh:

@crystalis

Impossible, but still wanting them to promote this song so badly~

It's so swag and the lyrics fit their comeback perfectly <3

120325 Shinhwa Concert 'The Return' - RUN (Eric Ver.):

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cgeJnsRxWmA

i can't agree with u less......:w00t::w00t: yeah this song is way sooooooooo swag...

eric part: "so please don't touch uuuuuuus!" never fails to make me grinning like an autiss:D

Guest iceprincess0482

Shinhwa's Se7enth member! *quoted image*

andy's pose in the right picture :D forever the cute guy.. lols

Edit: another update from Se7en!

....and I was just wondering about what Se7en's reaction is to Shinhwa's comeback. :lol:

I can't wait to see Shinhwa on IY2... and I'm crossing my fingers for a Shinhwa guesting on Running Man and Infinity Challenge (again).

I see a lot of people listing their fave Shinhwa songs. I wonder if I'm the only one who lists 'Hey, Dude!' as one of my top Shinhwa songs? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Impossible, but still wanting them to promote this song so badly~

It's so swag and the lyrics fit their comeback perfectly <3

120325 Shinhwa Concert 'The Return' - RUN (Eric Ver.):

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cgeJnsRxWmA

Agree with this. 'Run' is amazing and it IS perfect as a comeback song for Shinhwa... besides, I still feel cheated that this song was not promoted at all. <_< I've been thinking, for the past four years, how awesome it would be to see them perform 'Run' on music shows... it certainly would have made the newer idols and their fans go "woah!"

Guest rj_1905

I thought Shinhwa was going to be in Top 3 for M!Countdown,

but they're fourth place >~<

Let's work harder in voting next week! ^_^

i think because they didn't have any cd sales at all last week so they couldn't get in to the top 3? :x

and i also read that the voting/streaming done this week counts for next week's episode. though i'm not sure if it is so..

so don't give up!! there's still hope next week! fighting! :)

today's performance: here (aw!! hyesung is finally back in his flower! :D)

cr: uploader

yeah they were only 4th place on MNET. I saw that coming since the limited edition CD were already sold out, like what rj_1905 said, they didn't have any cd sales last week. The Thanks edition was released yesterday so hopefully this will help us next week.

Let's just keep doing what we've been doing and hope they get the top spot next week.

I still haven't heard anything from Soribada.. I registered the other day so I can purchase the digital single.. hope they get back with me this week.. really want to help push them to the top. I already bought the album on iTunes US, not sure if it counts though..

oh my gosh, I haven't been in the thread for just a few days and the thread has been moving so quick, definitely need to catch up few pages back [: But I am glad to see the thread moving at this pace <3

I don't know if someone shared it yet but Radio Star Eng Subs are fully out.

Radio Star Eng Subs FULL

credit: daebaksubs + kpopsubs

--

Just saw the post of Se7en's tweet. He really is the 7th member, haha & like what he said, I really miss the old days too, look at them with longer hair! haha <3

P.S For those who got their shinhwa limited edition with the poster, was it a small one that is orange? Because I was wondering if they have another poster that is bigger. Because the poster says "on sale" which i thought is weird since all my other posters of them doesnt have that. lol

Guest battleuphoria

anyway, Shinhwa concert tour schedule is up! http://t.co/XamAZuW5 I'm glad the Open World issue isn't deterring them from going overseas :)

(so bummed out I can't go back to Singapore to see them though T_T why did I move to New Zealand~~)

OH MY GOD!!! IS THIS FOR REAL? SINGAPORE CONCERT ON THE 16TH?

i have checked plane tickets going to singapore already but i don't know how to buy their concert ticket online! i don't even know how much it will be and i am already so excited. my best friend and i are freaking out!!!

Guest rj_1905

2 very cute photos from today's Mcountdown!

20120412194108591601.jpg

20120412194348680211.jpg

:D

@ chinita18: not that they don't have, it's just not announced yet i think. they usually announce it early next week ^^

is anyone here going to their singapore concert? my friend is undecided on whether to go so i think i'll need a partner(s)!! :D

Guest dontknock

Wah. I plan to go to the SG concert T_T I hope it won't be sold out right away. Hopefully many more from Shinhwa Philippines will come as well :) 

Guest iceprincess0482

2 very cute photos from today's Mcountdown!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

:D

@ chinita18: not that they don't have, it's just not announced yet i think. they usually announce it early next week ^^

is anyone here going to their singapore concert? my friend is undecided on whether to go so i think i'll need a partner(s)!! :D

Awww! How cute is our maknae? I mean, seriously... these guys haven't aged at all - physically AND mentally. :lol:

@rj_1905: Me! I'm planning on going to the Singapore concert. Well, I am going to watch the last three stops (Singapore, Guangzhou and Beijing) since I can't make it to any other concerts before June (damn family plans! :tears: ). I was just thinking of whom I could coerce into watching the SG show with. A lot of the kpop fans I know are younger and into other groups and the ShinChangs I know either already went to the Korean shows or aren't going to be able to travel for the concerts. :(

Guest battleuphoria

i am thinking of going to the singapore concert since that's the most accessible to me. i can also go to bangkok but then i'll be there in first week october so unless their concert would fit my travel dates there, then i can watch. as for the singapore concert, my best friend and i are thinking of flying there, just hope that we can get airline tickets and also concert tickets. i also have a great feeling that it will be sold out, and i do hope my best friend and i will get the chance. if ever we do fly there to watch, it would be good to meet with soompi SHCJ. :D

Wow! Reading every posts here makes me happy :D. Back then, I can only count every posts per day, now, everytime I go here, there are like 10 to 20 users reading this topic. hahahaha It feels great :D and looking at the old timers of soompi, I feel like they are celebrities. lmao w00t.gif Because I've seen them when I read Andy's thread, way back years ago, and now I am seeing them posting, very active.. and it's making me excited and awed. lols..... I AM SO RANDOM! xD

Wah. I plan to go to the SG concert T_T I hope it won't be sold out right away. Hopefully many more from Shinhwa Philippines will come as well :) 

Waahh.. Lucky how you can go to their concert. I am from Philippines too, but I just don't have money to go there :(

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHINHWA SONG? :D

If I am going to list all my favorite Shinhwa songs, it would take a very long list. lols :D But here are some of my fave :D (In no particular order :) )

Erase All of Time

Red Sunset by Andy, Dongwan, and JunJin

Red String

Time Machine

Hero

2gether 4ever

Liar

Last Train Home (It's not really a song where they are singing; but I really love the melody :))

Desire

First Love

Only One

I Pray 4 You

My Own Secret

Just One More Time  (다시 한 번만)

You Are My Everything

Your Man

Sun in Our Hearts

Snowy Night

THEN include all song in their 10th album! hahahaha (It seems like I've listed more than expected.. hahaha)

Guest fresh

Actually many SHCJ aren't that thrilled to see Shinhwa going on IY2 because of Boom... Boom did apologize to Junjin but Jin still seems uncomfortable around him.

So sad that Shinhwa wasn't in the top 3 this week... Hopefully next week we can do better.

Archived