[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest midnightgirl

Ahhhh, sucked that Shinhwa didn't win this week. The guys didn't seem to mind too much so it was okay though :). Plus their Shinhwa Special was so killer that I couldn't think about anything else but that awesome Shinhwa Changjo banner anyway. Gosh, our fan club is so awesome and legendary! And we kicked butt in voting!!!

Speaking of voting, the polls are open once again for Mnet. So let's show them what we can do once more!

Just a reminder for everyone:

SHCJ Daily To-Do List:

1. Vote for Shinhwa on Mnet: http://global.mnet.com/mcountdown/vote.m?lang=eng&mcdMenuId=menu2_1

Use all your Mnet, facebook, and twitter accounts!

2. GomTV - http://www.gomtv.com/chart/index.gom

3. SportsSeoul - http://musicstar.sportsseoul.com

Scroll down a bit and click the star next to Venus Artist 신화

4. 2012 Sports Chosun Musician Power Ranking - http://gp.sportschosun.com/main.htm

Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on Shinhwa’s picture to vote for them!

5. For Shinhwa to get a high Youtube viewcount, http://www.tubereplay.com/replay.php?tqr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuqsHnxo35cg%26feature%3Dg-user-u%26context%3DG27f62e4UCGXQYbcTJ33ZSNPWAePIVtT8X5Oz7HNOIytb6PFoUVHc&Submit=Replay

This site will replay the video by itself and each video play will count toward the Youtube view count. So please put at least one or two of these. (while you are working, just put the volume on mute)

[eng sub] 120320 Shinhwa Cut - Discord and Disbandment Rumors

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpxoiv_eng-sub-120320-shinhwa-cut-discord-and-disbandment-rumors_people

This week no Music Bank

Guest battleuphoria

Ahhhh, sucked that Shinhwa didn't win this week. The guys didn't seem to mind too much so it was okay though :). Plus their Shinhwa Special was so killer that I couldn't think about anything else but that awesome Shinhwa Changjo banner anyway. Gosh, our fan club is so awesome and legendary! And we kicked butt in voting!!!

i know right! our fan club is totally awesome, i just watched their brand new performance and i really got touched and surprised with the banner! the act was done smoothly, which shows the maturity of the fan club.

whenever shinhwa doesn't win the awards, i always think back to their previous experience, when they didn't win the daesang from 1998-2003, and when they got it in 2004, it was one of my most precious moments as a shinhwa fan. their win was very well appreciated by everybody and with wins like this, it makes winning sweeter and more special. i still can't erase their expressions and how they reacted when they won that daesang in 2004. after all their hardships, challenges and difficulties dealing with companies, it make everything worth it. they even went out to greet and thank the fans right after they got that daesang. oh those precious, lovely moments. :D

Guest ramyunfave

ok stupid question: how do you vote on gomtv? do you click the box beside venus and then click the topmost arrow on top? i think this is what i did last week but i'm not sure if i did the right thing. also, which links can we vote more than once on from let's say different computers? thanks!

Guest sunnydays.

[eng sub] 120320 Shinhwa Cut - Discord and Disbandment Rumors

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpxoiv_eng-sub-120320-shinhwa-cut-discord-and-disbandment-rumors_people

This week no Music Bank

Thank you so much for this! When they were talking about Shinhwa as the backbone of all their activities (both group and solo), I was bursting with pride. I think it's amazingly indescribable how each member cares so much for their group. Above all else, Shinhwa is the most important. & That's something that I truly appreciate, especially as a fan. I love that everything they do is for Shinhwa Changjo. That's incredibly selfless and heartwarming.

Eric also never ceases to amaze me. :D Even though he sometimes acts the least mature (always playing around with the members!), he always makes sure that the members are together and are strong as Shinhwa. He is a great leader.

Guest midnightgirl

whenever shinhwa doesn't win the awards, i always think back to their previous experience, when they didn't win the daesang from 1998-2003, and when they got it in 2004, it was one of my most precious moments as a shinhwa fan.

I was just watching that clip of them winning the daesang yesterday night. I was so happy for them when they won it. I cried like a baby after I found out and every time I watch the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC3sIJUWkK4. Wouldn't that be awesome if Shinhwa won those major awards this year?

Does anyone have the Radio Star appearance subbed? I only saw a link that led to another forum you have to register to see :/

Hmmm, haven't seen any public links for this yet. I watched it off of a link from 11.zetaboards.com/Kpop_Subs. You have to register and post like 10 things to see it. Hopefully ShinhwaSF will come out with the subbed version soon!

ok stupid question: how do you vote on gomtv? do you click the box beside venus and then click the topmost arrow on top? i think this is what i did last week but i'm not sure if i did the right thing. also, which links can we vote more than once on from let's say different computers? thanks!

For GomTv, you click on the box besides 1 - Venus, then you click on the last box on that row (the box after the play button). I think all of these links will work on different computers since they don't require logins. The only one that does is Mnet. For that you can use all your different accounts (Mnet, Facebook, or Twitter) up to 10 times per IP address (I would know because I've done it!). Then you can do the same thing on another computer with a new IP address (say like at the library or something), but you would have to use new logins. I'm not sure you can use a bunch of computers/devices with the same network... I tried voting on both my laptop and Ipad and it said that my IP address had voted too many times... Who knows, I'll try using my brother's laptop today to see if it works!

Guest midnightgirl

ack! this just in, Shinhwa is in 2nd place on Sports Chosun now. Go vote for them and spread the word! http://gp.sportschosun.com/main.htm

Guest ramyunfave

we just have to click Shinhwa's picture on the link for sportschosun right? it says malware detected but I just proceeded anyway hahaha

Omg! me too. I don't care if my laptop gets a virus haha!

Guest battleuphoria

I was just watching that clip of them winning the daesang yesterday night. I was so happy for them when they won it. I cried like a baby after I found out and every time I watch the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC3sIJUWkK4. Wouldn't that be awesome if Shinhwa won those major awards this year?

that's true, imagine how amazing it would be for them to win those major awards at the end of the year for venus. i have said my piece on the daesang awards lately when super junior won theirs. to summarize my long thoughts back then, i just feel like it's more special back in the time when shinhwa and other groups worked harder with more years of experience and went through a lot of challenges before they got that sweet taste of victory. makes it extra special. :D

To save videos I use: http://savevideo.me/

And I can't see the eng subbed interview! did u just upload it?

Ah I'm so girly!!! I just want to rant rant rant!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm using it now, it rocks!!!! it's so hard to find dl links these days that work! THANKS!!!

shinhwa bangsong epi 3 with chinese subs

My link

does anyone has the gif with andy's reactions over minwoo's kiss attacks??? that was really epic, i kept repeating the whole 'ordeal' on my computer. Laughing with tears as well.. :w00t:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Guest lilbubbledorkie

Thank you to the creator of this thread and the awesome SHCJ for bringing it back. I haven't been on a Soompi Kpop group thread for years and since Shinhwa's comeback, I have been on this thread checking out updates. I enjoyed reading comments from fellow SHCJ! This brings back alot of great memories. Shinhwa introduced me to K-pop when I was in middle school, during their Hey Come On album (it was all an accident that I found them). I didn't know what language they were singing, but I kept on listening haha. After that, I searched for more of their songs on Napster and found First Love and got hooked. The first performance I watched was First Love. From that moment, I knew I will forever be a fan! I used to run forums, wrote fanfics, danced to their songs at school talent shows, had my school binders decorated with their pictures, etc. They were the first group (only group to be exact) I'd buy new released CDs from. I was obsessed. Shinhwa was my life from middle school up to my second year of college. I must admit, due to the busy college life, I wasn't able to follow Shinhwa as I did in middle school and high school.

I didn't know I miss them so much until their recent comeback. It's amazing how much I love them. I'm much older than when I first became a fan, but I'm still giggling and feeling as if I was a teen when watching/listening to them haha I've been listening to them everyday and it brought many wonderful memories. I actually purchased all their full albums, to complete my collection. I vow that I will buy anything Shinhwa from now on because they are popular and I do not want to miss out. It was difficult purchasing their past albums. I wanted new ones, but they were not available so I had to buy used ones, which are in good condition. I'm so thankful! I am so glad I bought The Return, Limited Version. I regret not buying some items that are out of stock T__T

Shinhwa is the ONLY group that I can listen/watch all day everyday. And the ONLY group that I have been a fan this long-11 years to be exact.I wish they'd win every awards out there! They are talented/funny/entertaining. I love the bond between the members because it reminds me of me and my best friend (she's also a fan and the only one I can be crazy with over Shinhwa haha)

Does anyone remember the clip where Minwoo fell off a backless chair? The clip used to be on Youtube but I can't find it now. It was so funny! Alot of great clips used to be around, but it's not there anymore T__T

Guest wasabii_soo

Does anyone know if they'll release a "Shinhwa The Return Concert" DVD? :o

I reallllllly like realllllly want to get my hands on it since I couldn't go to their concert *cries a river*

Guest midnightgirl

we just have to click Shinhwa's picture on the link for sportschosun right? it says malware detected but I just proceeded anyway hahaha

lol yeah, me too! i'm like screw it... my laptop gets messed up? who cares if it's for Shinhwa hahaha!

you have no idea... when I saw that they were in 2nd place on Sports Chosun I went berserk! I know it's unlikely that Shinhwa should win these polls and all but I want them to win so badly. Yes, this comeback is already satisfying in itself, but I want them to get something out of all this hard work that they're putting in. I know they don't care much for awards and they're just happy to share this experience with their fans, but I just want that for them. All those years of not getting the daesang must've been pretty hard for them... But that moment they won it was so gratifying; not just for them, but for us to. As a fan, I want many more moments like that for them!

I spent a few hours at my school's library voting and voting and voting today (using different computers), and spreading the news on twitter, tumblr, youtube, and all the shinhwa forums I could. People are probably sick of seeing my posts saying "Vote for Shinhwa!!!" but I don't care. I just want them to win! I feel like I'm a crazed psycho... I made like over 20 twitter accounts to vote for Shinhwa. And I'm still trying to make more hahaha!

Thank you to the creator of this thread and the awesome SHCJ for bringing it back. I haven't been on a Soompi Kpop group thread for years and since Shinhwa's comeback, I have been on this thread checking out updates. I enjoyed reading comments from fellow SHCJ! This brings back alot of great memories. Shinhwa introduced me to K-pop when I was in middle school, during their Hey Come On album (it was all an accident that I found them). I didn't know what language they were singing, but I kept on listening haha. After that, I searched for more of their songs on Napster and found First Love and got hooked. The first performance I watched was First Love. From that moment, I knew I will forever be a fan! I used to run forums, wrote fanfics, danced to their songs at school talent shows, had my school binders decorated with their pictures, etc. They were the first group (only group to be exact) I'd buy new released CDs from. I was obsessed. Shinhwa was my life from middle school up to my second year of college. I must admit, due to the busy college life, I wasn't able to follow Shinhwa as I did in middle school and high school.

I totally know what you mean! I used to spend hours googling Shinhwa and searching for their songs on Kazaa and Napster haha! I printed out sooooooooooooo many fanfics... I must have printed over a couple thousand pages of paper at my local library of Shinhwa fanfics and pictures of Shinhwa. Has anyone here read "Jaded" or "49 days for a second chance (??)...". Those were a couple of my Shinhwa favorites. I still have my binder in my attic somewhere with all their pictures organized by members and all. I used to save up my lunch money so I could order cds and posters off of yesasia. Sigh... brings me back to middle school. Then when college came around I was like... I can't spend all my time doing this anymore; but it was pretty convenient that that's when they went to do their mandatory service. But now that they're back I feel like I'm a kid all over again!

Does anyone know if they'll release a "Shinhwa The Return Concert" DVD? :o

I reallllllly like realllllly want to get my hands on it since I couldn't go to their concert *cries a river*

I read from someone's account of the concert that Minwoo was talking about a DVD of the concert coming out.. so it seems like there will be one. I would think there should be one since this is such a major milestone for Shinhwa. Hopefully there is one!! All those pictures and clips from the concert look so awesome... and they all look SOOOO hot. Their outfits seemed to be toned down from what it was years ago and I think they look better with their new 'mature' style haha. Hopefully it comes out soon.

Does anyone remember the clip where Minwoo fell off a backless chair? The clip used to be on Youtube but I can't find it now. It was so funny! Alot of great clips used to be around, but it's not there anymore T__T

Ahh, I totally know which clip you're talking about but I can't remember what show they were on/where it came from... I'll try looking for it. In the meantime here are some other clips of Minwoo being a klutz :lol: :

Aghh, I feel like I'm spamming this thread way too much. If you guys want me to shut up, just tell me to! lol

Archived