[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I love the cartoons. im so depressed right now. anyway, i loved the brand new perf also. and lol at hyesung's appearance during venus. mnet is getting more creative. loved the led background during venus and the big banner that the fans brought out. anybody know what it said? anyway tomorrow's another day of voting on mnet

I was laughing at Sungie because he was inside the box. I felt sad too, but I know Changjos did their best. We just have to push harder next week. It would have been sweeter though, with the tribute, if they took the no. 1 spot. But it's fine. It is what it is.

I was curious about what the banner said too.. can someone translate the message please?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite disappointed that Shinhwa didn't win, but then I saw Ricsung throwing confetti to each other and I became much much happier LOL!

I'm still happy they had a special stage for Shinhwa, and that Shinhwa performed Brand New~ <3

Guest ramyunfave

I'm silent lurker of this thread before but now I'm really happy to see fellow shcj *wave*

at the beginning i like andy, but i keep liking eric more and more. he's silly 4D but very respectable leader. gaah i love him!!

but.. slowly i start see minwoo, he's cute and funny.

ok,, but i like dongwan's smile.. and i keep laughing when junjin talking and i love hyesung pureness..

well in the end i love them all, keke..

i found this forum http://w11.zetaboards.com/Kpop_Subs that subbing shinhwa's radio star.

just register and go to the announcement & news thread.

they share srt and raw file of radio star shinwa. and you can also find the streaming link for 2nd episode of shinhwa's radio star.

hope it helps :D

OMG! I'm shouting out loud haha! thanks for this! i've been looking everywhere for this

Guest rj_1905

The message on the banner said: Shinhwa! The next 14 years too, please!

And the ending message by Shinhwa read: The Shinhwa (legend) of 14 years is made by all of you. Thank you!! <3

Also, in CN Blue's thank you speech, they said: It's our honour to be able to stand on the same stage as Shinhwa seniors/seonbaenims.

I'm disappointed they didnt win too! I'm guessing the limited copies of the album affected the scores a little.. :(

anyway, 2 news photos of today's Mcountdown:

55e736d12f2eb9381e70b14.jpg

2e2eb9389b504fc252427bb.jpg

Cr: as tagged

wonder what's with the thumbs down xD

Guest ramyunfave

The message on the banner said: Shinhwa! The next 14 years too, please!

And the ending message by Shinhwa read: The Shinhwa (legend) of 14 years is made by all of you. Thank you!! <3

I'm disappointed they didnt win too! I'm guessing the limited copies of the album affected the scores a little..

so sweet...i'm guessing the limited copies also. they didn't expect that a lot of fans would buy  the album. they're so humble sometimes i could kill them haha!

It would be much better if Shinhwa won, but based from the member's look, I guess it's okay. It's not about winning anyways. As long as we can see them perform together, that's all good. ;) I also loved their outfit today. It's refreshing to look at when they wore something that has color other than white, gray or black.

edit

Btw, I saw the first page of the thread and I loved it. It's simple yet it's looks professional and classic. The font size is somehow little and I have to look closely to the monitor to read everything. keke. :D

Guest sunnydays.

I'd love to see videos from M!net Countdown. (:

I was excited to hear that they were doing a THROWBACK SONG! I love Brand New. I love that entire album. My favorite Shinhwa album. :D Although this new one, The Return, is definitely a close second. O:

kpopchild, nice job on the new graphics :D I had to go close to the screen to read the info, but still the graphics look nice haha! :sweatingbullets:

Btw, I saw the first page of the thread and I loved it. It's simple yet it's looks professional and classic. The font size is somehow little and I have to look closely to the monitor to read everything. keke. :D

Okaaaayyyyyy... I'll make the font biggerrrrrrrrrr.. B)

Guest ramyunfave

watching shinhwa on radio star made me happy again haha. they're so cute and funny and adorable and hot and sweet...you know what i mean...

Oops.. I don't mean to offend you or anything. I just have a poor eyesight. Lol. :D I loved it the way it is. ;) Their pic is more important to me than what was written on it. keke.

oh man I was in tears the entire time watching second Win Win episode... :tears:

you just want to hug them and wish them the best for the rest of their lives... they deserve it~

I wish I had a fraction of the kind of bond they have with one another... seeing how they don't want to burden the others, but in the end they end up helping each other... even though they don't confide in everyone, they can still understand each other...

~man, I cannot get enough of these men (i'm still in tears lol)... AND DAMMIT ERIC CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AGAIN :P... I see that even though he was the least talkative, he exuded a kind of strong, yet humble leadership quality... he didn't need a lot of words, but what he said at the end was the most touching :tears:

mummul those cartoons are so funny! I can't get Junjin and his scorpion pose out of my system :lol:. He will forever be my scorpion king. I haven't seen their "Brand New" performance yet!! Anyone have links?? Ok I'll go look hehe. And ack! Radion Star!!! I haven't watched it, I shall go off to watch! So many things to do hehe :P .

edit: FOUND IT!

Is it this one? Shinhwa Brand New

Guest sunnydays.

edit: FOUND IT!

Is it this one? Shinhwa Brand New

Thanks for the link! I'm sad they had to cut the music down. ): But MAN I love that song. :D the Brand New dance is also one of my favorite choreographies. & Hyesung sounds SO good!

Guest ramyunfave

oh man I was in tears the entire time watching second Win Win episode... :tears:

you just want to hug them and wish them the best for the rest of their lives... they deserve it~

I wish I had a fraction of the kind of bond they have with one another... seeing how they don't want to burden the others, but in the end they end up helping each other... even though they don't confide in everyone, they can still understand each other...

~man, I cannot get enough of these men (i'm still in tears lol)... AND DAMMIT ERIC CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AGAIN :P... I see that even though he was the least talkative, he exuded a kind of strong, yet humble leadership quality... he didn't need a lot of words, but what he said at the end was the most touching :tears:

Yeah. eric was just oozing with charisma and sex appeal. He was like that also in radio star. and he looks so young nowadays.:-)

Guest symphonee.

You and your penchant for using tiny font that is never legible :rolleyes:

Love the new profiles babe. Looks great!

Did you find any videos with sub? I haven't watched the second part yet coz I really wanted to understand why they were crying..

The limited edition copies of their album could've really affected the outcome.. I hope the Thanks edition will help! :)

Guest symphonee.

Did you find any videos with sub? I haven't watched the second part yet coz I really wanted to understand why they were crying..

The limited edition copies of their album could've really affected the outcome.. I hope the Thanks edition will help! :)

These are subbed cuts of the second WIN WIN episode which talk about their hardships

WIN WIN cut - individual experience pt1

WIN WIN cut - individual experiences pt2

While waiting...here's something random:

Shinhwa Funny Moments

edit:OMG! I just read their info on the front page and...Junjin's favorite athlete is...Brazil's Roberto Carlos!?!?! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif. How come I was never aware of that haha?! I don't know how many of you guys like soccer, but I love love soccer and Brazil is my absolute bias! I love Ronaldinho!!! ACK :lol: Sorry I couldn't help but explode when I read that. Soccer/futbol is my other crazy side hehe, and to know that my crazy side (Junjin) likes my other crazy side too is just too...crazily amazing haha :D.

Archived