[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest LittlePinky82

Just love "Venus." Sounds great live. I can't wait to see them do it on a music show! 

Poor HyeSung and Andy getting hurt. :(   It's fun to see other celebs going to the show and being excited for it keke. :- D It'd be so annoying that your camera breaks at the show. Are they not strict about that? I know some people are... Like YGE concerts apparently they'll take your camera or kick you out if they catch you filming or taking pictures. 

I won't be able to get my Shinhwa album until July. These places that are selling out if they do will they get new albums later? Cause I so want one. D: 

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO! from AllAboutSix (Shinhwa) Twitter Hyesung is diagnosed with cruciate ligament rupture. He chose to postpone his surgery as Shinhwa has just started their activities. Lets give him our care and support!! AHHH I hope he gets better SOON!!!

SHINHWA HWAITING! :)

Really feel for Hyesung :tears: hopefully it heals quickly and he's able to continue so they can perform as six for their comeback stages. The concert looks so fun and they sounded really good from what I can tell.  I'm so happy them and of course for all their loyal fans who waited for so long. 

one more thing.

Shinhwa's been saying that they spent a really long time making the song venus.

and at the concert, they said that the song is not complete without the performance... and they were completely right.

The fancams don't show it completely, but the performance of Venus was one of the best i've ever seen.

The choreography is amazing...and u entirely forget that all the members are now in their 30s.

It took me back to their Brand New days.

can't wait for music bank.

Guest fresh

I went to the concert yesterday (3.25) and OH.MY.GOD. I am still lost for words. As usual their performances were great. The concert lasted for 3 and a half hours. The time went by so fast... and Venus... omg Venus... you just have to see it for yourself.

Some memorable moments were... when we kept shouting "take it off, take it off" Lol They didn't take it off, but they promised that they will make six pack abs for us and reveal it on July 28th (Minwoo's birthday).

You have to see Radio Star to understand the little inside jokes. We kept saying "ganji" and did thumbs up.

The moment when Dongwan kept ripping this paper into long strips and later stuck them under his eyes to look like he was crying. haha it was so funny.

I forgot what song it was (maybe Time Machine?), but all the members lay down on the floor and rested their heads on HyeSung's lap. (re-enacting the spoiler pics for Shinhwa broadcast. So cute.)

The only bad part was when HyeSung got hurt in the end. =( MinWoo tried hard to keep the good mood going, but I think all of us were too worried about HyeSung to enjoy the performance. I would like to apologize to Shinhwa. T_T

I didn't take any pictures during the concert because I was too busy screaming and singing and enjoying the performances. (plus you weren't supposed to... but many people ignored the rule. I felt bad for the staff members who kept shouting "Please don't take pictures!)

m224158947.jpg

I only took one picture before the concert started. Do you see the little black stage in the front with Shinhwa in white letters on it? They came up to that stage for the fans who were sitting far away and sang Once in a Lifetime and I Pray 4 U. The yellow section on the far right was where the celebrities were sitting (2pm, Teentop. Baby Vox, Kim Taewoo... etc.)

m224158946.jpg

The goodies that I bought.

I can't wait until the next concert. I'll be sure to reserve standing tickets next time.

OH NO! from AllAboutSix (Shinhwa) Twitter Hyesung is diagnosed with cruciate ligament rupture. He chose to postpone his surgery as Shinhwa has just started their activities. Lets give him our care and support!! AHHH I hope he gets better SOON!!!

SHINHWA HWAITING! :)

I just saw it T_T I thought it was only a minor injury but the doctor says he needs surgery... He wanted to postpone surgery but it's making me worried. I know he's a grown man and should know what he's doing with his decision, but it still makes me worried nonetheless. I kinda hope he would get the surgery. I don't want it to worsen *knock on wood*

fresh, thank you for sharing the tidbits with us. Will you be making an in-depth fan account? ; ) haha anyway, it sounds fun though and I wish I could have been there. Shinhwa does a lot of fanservice and interactions. It would have been nice to experience it myself. I saw the Venus fancam, but I can't wait to see them promote on MuBank next week. The part where they danced with the girls was so sexy. I want to see a zoom-in of their faces though :P Did you buy the hoodie? ^^

For your health Hyesung, I don't care if you guys postpone the Music Bank performance. I'd rather see a happy and healthy Hyesung, rather than a Hyesung in pain and same goes to all Shinhwa members!! You don't want me to go fury.gif on you right? Hehe. Don't you guys agree? Hyesung, Hyesung...please do your surgery!

:tears: I will cry if I see you in pain next week.

Guest fresh

@Jen.

I actually went to the stadium at like 12 pm, but the hoodie I wanted (black/gold) was sold out already. I didn't like the navy/red hoodie at the time, so I didn't buy it but now I'm kind of regretting it. I can't really make an in-depth fan account because I was just enjoying the moment. But I can tell you what songs they sang... in order: T.O.P, Hey come on, 다시 한번만, 흔적, (2 ballads from the 9th album. Sorry I don't know the title in English ><) Wild Eyes, Perfect Man, Time Machine, How Do I Say, Eusha Eusha, It's gonna be alright, ><)

Everyone sang along to all the fast songs and a lil bit for the slow songs. Especially during Once in a Lifetime the fans voice was louder than Shinhwa.

I'm a Minwoo fan, but in the song Venus, Eric was so sexy during his rap part. I felt like I got pregnant by looking at him haha.

The atmosphere was great. I really feel like Shinhwa and Shinhwa changjo connected. Every time they said "우리는~~" ("We are~~) the 10,000+ people in the stadium shouted together "신화입니다!" (Shinhwa!).

I also want to add some thing about Minwoo. Eric is the leader off the stage, but on stage.... wow. He is a natural born singer/artist/performer/dancer. He knows how to lead the audience.You haven't seen Minwoo until you have seen him in concert.

Guest fresh

I don't know if this site works for foreigners, but...

VOTE FOR SHINHWA

You don't need to register. Just click on the star button next to the album cover.

http://musicstar.sportsseoul.com/

You can vote once per day for the next 6 days? It tracks IP addresses so it's possible to vote many times using a Smart phone in different wifi zones.

i really envy you guys who were able to watch the concert..eric is sooo sexy as usual :wub: ..gosh, watching the fancams i was breathless, really..i don't know, i feel like i'm also there watching it live..i hope hyesung will get well soon..& i really pray that this album will be successful :rolleyes: ..

btw, i found a fancam w/c is so clear that i really want u guys to see in case you haven't seen it..

Shinhwa The Return - How Do I Say

credits to couei27

btw, i found a fancam w/c is so clear that i really want u guys to see in case you haven't seen it..

credits to couei27

wow that is really clear! thanks so much for linking this! too bad it cut off just right before Eric's rap part which is my favorite part of the song :D

haven't posted here in years but i've been eagerly watching this thread since the comeback announcement so thanks to all the people who contribute to this thread! and Hyesung fighting!! hope he gets well soon.

i really envy you guys who were able to watch the concert..eric is sooo sexy as usual :wub: ..gosh, watching the fancams i was breathless, really..i don't know, i feel like i'm also there watching it live..i hope hyesung will get well soon..& i really pray that this album will be successful :rolleyes: ..

credits to couei27

Thanks for sharing! Lol at Eric fanning himself with no other than himself.

Thanks fresh for proving a little bit of fanaccount... jealous that you went to the concert...

i am pretty much excited for the Music Bank performance and Music Core one this week... i guess Inkigayo comeback hasn't been confirmed yet???

Hopefully they release the MV soon..

Guest miaka0210

THIS. This is perhaps one of the most important reasons why SHCJ have been fiercely loyal to Shinhwa after all these years. There's that personal connection with their fans, something which, I dare say, a lot of fandoms these days don't have with their idols. In every concert they have, they never fail to have that "interactive" section with their fans. I mean, it's just not a Shinhwa concert without that. And of course the MUSIC <333

Gawdd, I love these guys. :wub:

(Listening to "On the Road" too right now, which probably explains this emo post, heheh.)

i totally agree. i mean come on, half of the reason that fans are there is for the great music that they've created but the other half is no doubt because of the artist. if they're only going to perform then i'd rather just seem them on a music show and not waste my money.

Archived