[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

check out the original SM town crew^^

if ur looking to dl any of the older sm town jibs (specifically the ones that have Shinhwa^^) Asianload's got them.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the error for new members: it should be fixed if you email the board admin. I was unable to post when I first signed up but after I emailed someone, I was able to post. Hope that helps :D

Hopefully the forum will become more active when Eric comes back but for now I believe we can keep it going :D

@ 80slitenite: haha!!! wannie<3 the 3rd screen shot looks like he's eating her lips haha :D

check out the original SM town crew^^

if ur looking to dl any of the older sm town jibs (specifically the ones that have Shinhwa^^) Asianload's got them.

this reminds me of the "come to play -old idols special" episode..

Guest 80slitenite

@ 80slitenite: haha!!! wannie<3 the 3rd screen shot looks like he's eating her lips haha :D

Here's another Wannie kissu~ ^_-

http://80slitenite.livejournal.com/49703.html#cutid1

MinDy on SSP back in 06 Eng subbed

thanks to prncssptri via twitter :D

http://sidayung.multiply.com/video/item/1/..._Cut_Eng_Subbed

p.s. - totally not surprised by Dydy's choice haha

Any more Changjo on Twitter? Hit me up!^^

Here's another Wannie kissu~ ^_-

http://80slitenite.livejournal.com/49703.html#cutid1

MinDy on SSP back in 06 Eng subbed

thanks to prncssptri via twitter :D

http://sidayung.multiply.com/video/item/1/..._Cut_Eng_Subbed

p.s. - totally not surprised by Dydy's choice haha

Any more Changjo on Twitter? Hit me up!^^

thanks! love that set of photos! totally caught wannie's laughter <3

Love Shinhwa.. They were my first favorite boy band and still is and will always be..

I love every Shinhwa member because the 6 of them is what makes Shinhwa a legend..

Their bond is so strong, can't wait for their comeback..

Whenever I think of their name a smile comes upon my face because it's so easy to laugh and smile when watching them..

They truly are the best and I'm so glad that I got to know them as a fan..

Eric is being discharge from the army in october, can't wait for the rest to be too so we can have SHINHWA back..

They're the boy band LEGEND of the Entertainment Industry... :)

Guest 80slitenite

Hyesung answers some questions about Shinhwa in an interview released today!

[10.06.09] Shin Hyesung’s Tokyo pre-concert press conference Q&A

Full interview - http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...-conference-qa/

"Q: There are many fans who are waiting for Shinhwa. What are the plans for Shinhwa’s activities?

A: It’s Shinhwa’s 12th year since our debut, and we’re still together. This year we’ve been in touch with one another a lot more. The members are all serving their military duties so we can’t go on with our activities right away. But whenever we meet we always decide that ‘the 6 of us must reunite and stand on stage again’. When we get to that time, everyone will see the 6 of us on stage. Just thinking about this makes me excited with anticipation.

Q: What is the secret to Shinhwa being able to go on for 12 years?

A: I’ve seen many groups who gained popularity after their debut but went on to face disbandment crises. It’s such a pity whenever that happens. In Shinhwa’s case, 6 guys spending 12 years together, it’s impossible not to have problems. It’s just that when that happens, we don’t keep things to ourselves and we talk it out. Although at that moment feelings might get hurt, but as long as problems can be resolved it will never be the end of the road.

Q: Were the Shinhwa members a consolation to you after the gambling incident?

A: The members knew that I was having a tough time and often got in touch with me, and would come to my place without telling me in advance. I thought, ‘I only have the members after all’.

CREDIT: AbsolutShinhwa

Guest 1wawa3

^Thanks Tiff for posting. Stuff like that makes waiting a little more bearable.

I'm so proud of the fact that Shinhwa manage to stay together for so long. (all this talk about other group's problems made me realise how hard the members must have worked to stay together as Shinhwa)

Oh, and Tiff, I'm gonna follow you on twitter yeah? I'm hirahirachan

Guest 80slitenite

^Thanks Tiff for posting. Stuff like that makes waiting a little more bearable.

I'm so proud of the fact that Shinhwa manage to stay together for so long. (all this talk about other group's problems made me realise how hard the members must have worked to stay together as Shinhwa)

Oh, and Tiff, I'm gonna follow you on twitter yeah? I'm hirahirachan

OMG.. You're hirahirachan??? I found you first earlier today!! XDDD I came across your tweet about Shinhwa earlier and saw that hirahirachan was a Changjo. OMG this is way too awesome. XDD Shinhwa Changjo forever!

[10.06.08] Shin Hyesung, “The members gave me great strength when I was having a hard time”

Singer Shin Hyesung, who had been involved in a gambling incident at the end of last year, has expressed his gratitude to his fellow Shinhwa members for supporting him during those difficult times.

At the pre-concert press conference held on 7th June held at the Tokyo International Forum, he talked about the strong friendship among the Shinhwa members.

“Lately I’ve been meeting and talking on the phone with the members very often. After the incident, maybe they knew that it was a big deal, so they often got in touch with me.”

We didn’t talk about anything serious, we just chatted and joked, and they often came to my place without even calling first. Because of them I felt a great amount of strength.”

“When we get busy with our individual activities everyone doesn’t get in touch with each other that often. Occasionally I’d feel a little distant from the members. But after what happened last year, looking at my case, I felt, ‘I only have the members after all’. They are a great source of strength for me.”

Shin Hyesung expressed his anticipation of the day when they’re able to stand on stage once again as Shinhwa.

We’d talk about this everytime we meet. I really want the members to quickly get back and reunite, and bring new music to everyone. When the members have completed their military service, the 6 of us will sing on stage together. Just thinking about it makes me very excited, I’m really looking forward to it.”

Shin Hyesung also shared his feelings about standing on stage after 1 year. “During this whole time I really wanted to sing. My tears flowed while singing at the concert. Looking at the happy expressions of the faces of the fans, I really felt that singing is a really blissful thing to me.”

He promised, “Even if I have to give everything, I will bring all of you good music and not disappoint you.”

Credits: Joy News + Absolut Shinhwa

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...ng-a-hard-time/

[10.06.08] “The secret to Shinhwa’s longevity?” (Hyesung’s Tokyo concert press conference)

‘The friendship and thoughtfulness among the members’

Singer Shin Hyesung says that the secret to Shinhwa’s longevity is the loyalty among the members.

At the press conference held before his concert ‘Find Voice In Song’ on the afternoon of 7th June at the Tokyo International Forum, he talked about the sturdy friendship of the Shinhwa members.

Shinhwa is the longest-running idol group in Korea. Having been active for the past 12 years, Shinhwa has been much mentioned in discussions regarding the recent disbandment of idol groups such DBSK.

Shin Hyesung said, “I’ve seen many cases of idol groups enjoying popularity when they first started their activities and then ending up getting disbanded. Shinhwa too has faced all kinds of disbandment crises in the past 12 years.”

He said that once this happens, members must talk it out.

“If the members don’t want to talk about it and when the mood turns bad from talking about it, a fight breaks out.”

“The friendship between men seems to have a big effect. Work is separate from friendship, and though there are problems related to work or money, they are resolved through compromise and consideration for one another. If the younger idol groups are able to do the same it will be great. We haven’t stopped for 12 years, and we will continue to be together for 20, 30 years.

Shin Hyesung also shared his excitement about having all 6 Shinhwa members being on the same stage again.

When we meet we always talk about this. Having the members quickly return one by one, and reunite on the stage with the 6 of us all bringing you music. We’re really looking forward to it.”

Shin Hyesung made his debut in Japan with his Japanese album ‘Find Voice in Song’ on 24 Feb this year, and held a 2-day concert over 6th and 7th of June at the Tokyo International Forum where he performed to more than 7,000 fans.

He also has plans for a concert tour and fanmeetings in Taiwan, Shanghai in July and September.

As for activities within Korea, he is scheduled to make his comeback with a full length album during autumn.

Credits: Joy News + Absolut Shinhwa

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...ess-conference/

i see new people :D

hello~~~

omo~~~ my heart fluttered when i saw the pictures of kissing xD

@80slitenite:oh my goodness, saw he website you posted. opened it and saw wannie's lips HAHA!!!

i was thinking, a gif of that would be PERFECT :P

hehe, thanks for the pictures <3, have not had a spazz over out boys in a while.

i think...based on the scenario, i can imagine myself kissing wannie O__O

although...if it's for real life, idk if i would rather kiss andy, or hyesungie :P

kyaa~~~

-goes to bed- hope i get some sweet dreams tonite -wink-

^ hahahah thats fine if you'd rather kiss hyesung or andy .. less competition with wannie! jkjk -_- not a crazy fan

thanks for the interview 80slitenite!!<3

i rewatched their guerilla concert<3...still makes me tear up at the end :(

we're getting closer and closer to the day that erics coming back!

Guest superstar`kiss

Man, I miss these guys. Some of my very few favorite guys in the universe.

Just saw this on Isak's twitter (from IsakNJiyeon back in the SM days).

Thought I'd share.

I wonder which members were there. XD

I was thinking just Sungie because Kangta was there as well, but since she said 'a few'..hopefully we'll get a few photos.

Miss them, miss them, miss them! Waiting for the biggest comeback in history. <3

It's so amazing to think that you've [literally] grown up with them. :lol:

I remember falling in love with Shinhwa when I was 11, and suddenly just yesterday I became a highschool graduate. Time has flown by so quickly and not once did I regret pouring my heart and soul into loving these 6 amazing men.

SHINHWA & SHINHWA-CHANGJO HWAITING!!

Guest 80slitenite

strawberry16! good to see ya! ^o^ i have that dw kiss gif somewhere. haha i'll post it when i find it.

Here it is^^

i like how u think *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* less competition better. XDDD we all play around like that.^^

i saw her tweet too shinhwanchoua. i like every other changjo replied to her asking who, but doesn't seem like she'll give it up. ToT hopefully we'll get some pics from someone who went.

also CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATION! Wishing you the best on your future endeavors.^^

[10.06.10] What have the Shinhwa members been up to lately?

With the news of Shin Hyesung making a comeback through his Tokyo concert, everyone is curious as to what the other members in military service have been up to.

Andy is now serving with the PR Support Unit in the Defense Media Agency, while Eric, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Lee Minwoo are all currently serving as public service officers.

Amongst them, Andy and Eric have been working on grooming newcomers even though they are currently in military service.

In particular, Andy had held an open audition titled ‘Andy’s Choice!’ last year, and formed from the open audition, the new boyband Teen Top, is set to make their debut soon. Though Andy is serving his military duties, when he has time he would help out with the preparations for their debut and their training. As a 6-member boy band, Teen Top will debut this summer and their debut process will be featured on an upcoming reality show on MTV.

Eric, who’s due to be discharged from the army this fall, has also featured in the debut track of newcomer female duo Honey Dew.

Kim Dongwan has been honing his photography skills and often interacts with fans by posting his photos – very much of professional standards – on his personal blog.

Credits: Osen + Absolut Shinhwa

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...n-up-to-lately/

btw Andy's company Top Media has an official twitter acct - http://twitter.com/TOPmedia_Kr

and just in case one more time Hyesung's Liveworks company - http://twitter.com/LIVEWORKSCP

Guest 1wawa3

^WHAT!?! Teen Top is produced by Andy? Seriously? What happened to Jumper? OMG! Andy, you are amajing! haha

I miss Eric's rap. I know it's random but I do. His rap is always so powerful and so manly. hehe

Tiff, the gif.. *dead* I miss WANNIEEEEEE!

Come back soon please!

Awww. The articles made me tear up. I love this part especially.

"We didn’t talk about anything serious, we just chatted and joked, and they often came to my place without even calling first. Because of them I felt a great amount of strength.”

The fact that they all came to play with him is just really sweet. Shinhwa jjang!

Guest Nekka

Teen TOP singing T.O.P

THEY remind me of the band SHINee ... for now there is not much video of them so it's hard to make an opinion

Guest 80slitenite

I NEED TO GET THIS IN BEFORE SOOMPI GOES INTO MAINTENANCE!

WE HAVE A REPLY AS TO WHICH SHINHWA MEMBERS WERE AT THE WEDDING!!! Someone in SixSenses posted who went.^^

Thanks to Su @ http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com for translating cuz my Korean is coughcough haha

Okay so it turns out Eric, Dongwan, and Minwoo went and Group S went (Hyesung, Lee Jihoon, and Kangta)

Kangta and LJH left early.

How awesome!!^o^ GAHHH WE NEED PICS!

Remember this is what one person said so if we get pics or a news article it would be concrete 100% info, but I thought I would share in the meantime :)

Thanks for the link Nekka!! Hopefully a more videos will pop up soon.

EDIT- ^ YAY cant wait for the photo craze :)

i just fainted on my chair after that gif :lol: thanks 80slitenite and also thank you for the constant updates of shinhwa's news!

1wawa3 am i sensing some competition? :P haha jkjk

i heard that teen top is going to debut in america? and they'll be the first korean boy band on american tv, where they're going to star in a reality tv show or something. the tv show was meant to be about how they train to become singers?? sorry cant really remember the article well...

Archived