[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ixia320

Hi guys, I just want to remind everyone that we're not actually allowed to discuss other groups in here. So please refrain from talking specifically about a certain group and putting them in a bad light here. I think we've already gone as far as we can go. Please don't go farther than this. =)

you're right, thanks for reminding :)

today, i tried to separate shinhwa songs from the ones that got usually played or sung in shows (like hey come on, wild eyes) to the tracks that are "almost unknown". the song "kigah jalahtsuhyo" (yes, this song sounded too kpop :rolleyes: ) from volume 1, was that minwoo's? then i played "so in love" and "destiny of love" from volume 9, minwoo sounded sooooo differently. as he gets older, he definitely looks and sounds better and better. with dongwan, ah, his voice has been good. watching some old concert clips, i noticed that dongwan, i think, has better lung power in singing. he maintains his voice throughout. i also think that their music arranger (if that's what the person is called) has taken advantage of dongwan's powerful but controlled voice and they put him in the right parts or sequence of the songs. he hits his notes well. i don't know but everytime hyesung belted his high notes well, something inside me becomes so proud of them all, like, when shinhwa performed in north korea with their perfect man, wow, as a fan that made me feel proud of shinhwa. it's like i'm saying to the audience, "you see that?" :lol:

it was announced by mbc weeks back that a show "inside life" will be aired? any news? i tried to visit clubboxes but it was so disappointing because i can not understand chinese characters so even if i follow the "instruction" it's almost impossible for me to navigate the site. darn, i should have taken chinese lessons than spanish lessons in college, he he he.

have a nice day everyone :)

Guest ixia320

just wondering, when eric finis from the army???

hello,

eric has 6 months and 3 weeks more, that's what it reads.

Guest samshiku

hey guys!

allkpop is having a poll in their side bar on who is ur fave old school kpop group

vote shinhwa!! ;)

Guest prncssptri

yaps!! i voted already.. and yes shinhwa is leading :)

rose_liana, just choose shinhwa and click vote at the bottom, hope you can vote too, just for fun hahahaha

dafyduck, eric will be discharged on October 30 this year :D

Guest amura

hello,

eric has 6 months and 3 weeks more, that's what it reads.

this is still so freaking long , i want one of them back already T_____T gonna start counting lol

Uri Shinhwa is on no 1 for "Your favorite old school group?"..check this out... :D:lol:

http://www.allkpop.com/pollsarchive

Thnx Nicole @ Iluvhyesung for the link :D

i voted ;)

Guest rose_liana

yaps!! i voted already.. and yes shinhwa is leading :)

rose_liana, just choose shinhwa and click vote at the bottom, hope you can vote too, just for fun hahahaha

dafyduck, eric will be discharged on October 30 this year :D

aigoo~~ babo me...how come i didnt see it?anyway, Voted!!! :lol:

awww~~i love your pic spasm grumpynomore!!!! all the cute pictures!! :P

Guest mLm4ever

@ grumpynomore -- Thanks for the pictures! They bring back so much memories.. It's funnie cause I haven't even seen half of those... haha!

But wow! 6 months 'til Eric is back huh? That seems so long, but I'm sure it will go by quickly! Can't wait for him to come back... Can't wait for all the Shinhwa members to come back...

Guest 2MaLuv

awww... very cute. i liked the last pictures... counting down the days until each members return and the reunion and our gorgeous crab prince looking all melancholy as he waits for his members. =)

SHCJ fighting!!!

Guest ducklinq

Can someone please help me find the cover of Shinhwa's first album released in 1999? :)

Thanks it'd help me a lot since I can't seem to be able to find covers of their singles & albums released between 1998 and 1999. :P

Can someone please help me find the cover of Shinhwa's first album released in 1999? :)

Thanks it'd help me a lot since I can't seem to be able to find covers of their singles & albums released between 1998 and 1999. :P

Hi, I wasn't sure if you meant Shinhwa's debut album (Resolver 1998) or Shinhwa's album released in 1999 (T.O.P.), so I uploaded both. :) I also wasn't sure what resolution you were looking for, so let me know if you need it either larger or smaller.

Shinhwa Vol. 1 Resolover (1998)

cover1js.jpg

Shinhwa Vol. 2 Twinkling of Paradise (1999)

cover2zz.jpg

Guest kriza_09

My fellow fansubbers~

If you could lend a hand :

Umm, I'm not sure if I'm part of the fansubbers (i don't think i am), and it's easier for me to just reply here...

We Got Married ep. 7 & 8 (Shinhwa cut)

080209 OBS - Korea's Idol Group Shinhwa

Every time I watch the OBS video, I always remember what Eric said on the 10th anniv. concert: "There are a lot of people who try to step on you to get to the top, who try to hurt you and break you apart". And it always gives me shivers. Seriously, we have no idea how hard it was (and still is) for them to stay together. They always stay quiet regarding the technical stuffs, but I feel like there are a lot of issues behind the scene that they're keeping us oblivious. I mean, I'm sure low album sales and fainting from fatigue aren't the only problems they had to face. Their contract status with GoodEMG is still unclear. Is Shinhwa still with them? GoodEMG's status itself is unclear. Their financial status is even more distressing. And there's also that copyright issue with Open World that we still haven't heard the resolve of.

And with all members having contracts with different companies, won't they have a lot of conflicts of interest? *I'm not worried about the members, I'm worried that their respective companies will demand them to fulfill their individual contracts* I guess it's good that most members own their own companies, so there won't be too much conflict of interest there. They should just form a joint company for Shinhwa. But then, I suspect that even after 10+ years of being a successful artist, they still have financial struggle every now and then.

Honestly, I'm really worried for them. When they make their comeback in 2013, when they're around 32-34yrs old, will they be able to replay their 7th album success? Or is it just a wishful thinking?

Archived