Guest RuGecho

okay done with the pic staff

it is a winzip document, after you download it, open the file with .exe

i will show you the pics of the steps

who can help with the pics? i couldnot show them all here <_< don't know y

Guest RuGecho

HELP

can anyone of you help?

i could send you in email how it works and probably you could upload here, coz i really don't know y i could not upload my pics with same size <_<

i feel autoclick chinese version is easier since the process is in a second :P

HELP

can anyone of you help?

i could send you in email how it works and probably you could upload here, coz i really don't know y i could not upload my pics with same size <_<

i feel autoclick chinese version is easier since the process is in a second :P

You could send it to me in the mean time.

We try google the sw but it doesn't work well at all. PM or email me at shinhwa_4d@yahoo[dot]ca

thanks so much

Guest grumpynomore

I salute everyone for fighting for our boys on that poll! awesome!

wish we can win in time for the 12th anniversary. :D

006.jpg

can someone help me pls. a subbed video of wannie's prank/hidden camera on minsung was uploaded

early this week. i didn't get a chance to finish watching it and i've lost the link. anyone...? TNX!

Guest RuGecho

To Phiphi69 and Crystalis

i have sent the email to you. don't know whether you could get that or not..if you have questions about that just email me and i will try to help :D

Really thanks for your help!!

This things is moving so fast that

i'm not really sure to be voting for Shinhwa,

really annoying!!

maybe you could use IE to open this website, i once used firefox and my eyes feel no good B)

To Phiphi69 and Crystalis

i have sent the email to you. don't know whether you could get that or not..if you have questions about that just email me and i will try to help :D

Really thanks for your help!!

I got it working. Thanks so much for the info.

Any SHCJer need help with tiring, numbing fingers from clicking, let us know

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rose_liana
I got it working. Thanks so much for the info.

Any SHCJer need help with tiring, numbing fingers from clicking, let us know

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey phi~~ i need help here!!! please pming me the way or email me at nourleeanna@yahoo.com.my.thanks! i think if not, my finger will going to crack up sooner... :P

YES! YES! 80 million +++++! good job changjoers!!!!

hey matchdreams welcome!!!! and congratulation on your 1st post :P love to have you here!!! please do post more if you're free!! :lol:

shinhwa2.jpg

EVERLASTING LOVE FOR SHINHWA!!!!

VOTE!!! VOTE!!!!VOTE FOR SHINHWA!!!

Guest 80slitenite

Guest grumpynomore

^THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

that was too funny! LOL @ sungie for laughing out loud

and walking out when wannie proposed. what if it was not a hoax?!

minwoo looking awkward and signaling sungie was too cute!

wannie, you never fail to crack me up!

only the top one on this poll will go on to the next round right?

how many polls are there actually? so the first generation idols, then what?

ladies, spread the orange color. show off your shinhwa 12th anniv sigs.

might not be a bad idea to post on other non-shinhwa threads you visit or are interested in. :D

just a thought :D

hey phi~~ i need help here!!! please pming me the way or email me

hehe..... just email you some aids for your tiring fingers.

Mine were numbed yesterday too. Feel so much better today though

*wave to Tiff, Julius and all other SHCJers*

Thanks for sharing so many vids.

Julius you're always good with your vid............ *hug*

edit: rose_liana, your email kept failing on me so I just pmed you here at soompi :)

Guest kriza09

Hi all, wow it's been a while since my last post here in Soompi. I see some old names (and some new names too!)

I'm glad people still hang around here... I just finished college and starting to look for jobs. The whole transition into a new life has been keeping me off track from Shinhwa. Well, I guess it's good for me that Shinhwa isn't active right now so I can actually focus on my career. But it doesn't mean I'm not a fan anymore!!! I still follow their news closely though I haven't watched their videos for a while. Well I guess I'm kind of guilty for having been keeping an eye on some group since people kept talking how that group is so similar to Shinhwa. But after all what happened, I guess it really takes a lot to be like Shinhwa. As Eric said, it's not that easy to meet Shinhwa. It's even much harder to be like Shinhwa. This made me realize how I have been taking Shinhwa for granted. I mean, their path hasn't been easy either. All the issues those groups are facing right now, Shinhwa has had them all. And with all members' strong personalities, I bet they've had more fights than all those groups combined. I bet it's not just once or twice that a member thought of leaving Shinhwa. Yet they're still there. Shinhwa is still 6. This whole 12 years. =)

Anyway, I just heard Minwoo has enlisted. Now we can start doing the countdown to Shinhwa's reunion!! Does anyone know if he enlisted in active duty or not?? I hope he didn't... So they can still make music while he's serving as public officer. ^^

Guest are-da

Hii everyone... i just want to write something here because i felt touch with what kriza had said.So,you have finished your college? congratulation and welcome to real world now. I'm agree with you. I'm also Its really hard to be like Shinhwa. I'm also watch that group video since many people say they like our Shinhwa oppa. They are good but i don't feel anything similar other than their dancing and playfulness... so yeah, there's no one will be like them.I mean,its too hard..... agree, its seem they had fought even more serious than other band out there. As evidence, Eric and Dongwan right? I can't believe how they can live and do activities together eventhough they are like not talking to each other for a year? Thats so unbelievable. I think that's what we call brotherly love. No matter how much you hate that person, you can't neglect it because he is your family. Sooner or later, you have to make up.

I think i have said this for many times already but i want to mention again that I''m really proud of our boys for all their effort and sacrifice to be stick together. Thanks so much for being with Shinhwa Changjo for so long and i will make them as my role model to work harder and being successfull in my career just like them :lol:

Guest RuGecho

we made it !!90 billion!!!

but we have to vote harder since hot and seitaiji's votes are increasing at same speed with us!

i noticed the chatbar on the voting page is damaged..so i want to thank those SHCJ that keep voting!

we are SHCJ!!!

i am so proud of that!!! :lol:

Gosh I love that show haha. Dongwan.....you are such a great actor, too bad didn't convince them quite enough haha...

I think they've been together too long with Eric....Eric and his sneaky doings....they're immuned to pranks....haha....especially when its the members doing it to each other....

Archived