[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

About Minwoo,yeah don't have any news about him but i think he's fine now and just need time to

recover.Another one member left for army.Glad to hear that the leader and wit guy take a break to send their lil brother off. I

bet Eric must be really sad today. He can't meet his lil brother often for 2 years :D Andy yah~ take care and come back

safely.Hopefully Minwoo will recover faster and go to the army soon too. Then,maybe we can see 6 of them again in 2012

and also their 15th anniversarry concert in 2013. We don't know what will happen in this 3 years time but maybe some of the

fans including me will getting married already ;) No matter what i will always be a Shinhwa Changjo :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIDEO OF THE WEEK!!!

Our Andy will come out more fit than the rest of his hyungs after military.

LOL @ Sungie...so shy!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Minwoo.../62/alLTahzR6z0

:lol: :lol: will miss them moreeee ..........!!

just listen andy 's new song and wannie ........keep stuck in my head !!! ........really lovee it !!

andy-ahhh take careee and came back healty --------- like ur wish for shinhwa 15 anniversary ^^

Guest rose_liana
About Minwoo,yeah don't have any news about him but i think he's fine now and just need time to

recover.Another one member left for army.Glad to hear that the leader and wit guy take a break to send their lil brother off. I

bet Eric must be really sad today. He can't meet his lil brother often for 2 years :D Andy yah~ take care and come back

safely.Hopefully Minwoo will recover faster and go to the army soon too. Then,maybe we can see 6 of them again in 2012

and also their 15th anniversarry concert in 2013. We don't know what will happen in this 3 years time but maybe some of the

fans including me will getting married already ;) No matter what i will always be a Shinhwa Changjo :)

yeah..in upcoming 3 years, there must be a lot of changes will happen in our life..but, hopefully by the time in 2013, in Shinhwa 15th anniversary, one of the things that will still remain same is our heart...i hope there's still a special space in our heart for Shinhwa...and we still remain as a SHCJ~

aww~~RicWan sent Andy off to military service...thats really sweet!!! this brotherhood of Shinhwa is something we SHCJ must proud of...we rarely see this strong bond in other groups...we can see this only in Shinhwa..always teased each other but deep inside they actually love each other a lot...i'm so happy every time i read their solo interview or personal blog, they never forget to speak about Shinhwa..even in Jinnie's Cyworld recent entries,he wrote "We...are FOREVER SHINHWA"..

TT____TT . I believe, even this is only a short sentences, it really can touched OUR SHCJ's heart...

hey hey kie!!! ^^ i love the song too...i keep replaying it..lol <3 <3 <3

Who cannot love shinhwa?! They are THE greatest korean band ever to exist. Let's all support shinhwa forever, even though they're still on hiatus currently. we'll wait for you!!!

shinhwa changjo fighting!!!!

<3

Guest andy<33

maybe me too will get married when shinhwa held their 15th anniversary LOL

rose_liana, yes their brotherhood is soo loving. but i heard that sungie didn't even called andy when he sent himself off to military, very bad hyesungie u___u

xDD

i don't remember whose request this vid in shinhwa thread few months ago.

The vid which Shinhwa guest in an English show when they promoting their 8th album. I laugh when the host asked them do

you use chopstick? well it kinda a stupid question. Well we can hear Eric and Sungie speak a little bit English here :D

NHK Englishi Night Shinhwa 2006 :

hahaha,i think hyesungie just so busy in Japan until he forgot the day. Maybe Eric have scold him already :lol:

Guest andy<33
hahaha,i think hyesungie just so busy in Japan until he forgot the day. Maybe Eric have scold him already :lol:

i can imagine how eric is scolding sungie LOL

thanks for the link anyway :3

Guest chae nee sah

hi all~

just have 1 favor to ask.

I'm trying to introduce my friend to shinhwa, n I really want her to read "the chronicles of shinhwa"..

the compilation of shinnhwa's journey that's made by one of the fan, but i cant remember who.

is there any way that I can get it??

pls pm me.

thank you in advance!

Guest rose_liana
hi all~

just have 1 favor to ask.

I'm trying to introduce my friend to shinhwa, n I really want her to read "the chronicles of shinhwa"..

the compilation of shinnhwa's journey that's made by one of the fan, but i cant remember who.

is there any way that I can get it??

pls pm me.

thank you in advance!

aww~~the chronicle of the everlasting friendship by kriza, is it? thats my all time fav thread in soompi! everytime i miss them or feel lonely, i'll read it and cried alone even i've read it so many times..XDDD they gone through so much pain in the past..but,its make their relationship even stronger!

btw, its a good way to promote Shinhwa to others...hehe..good luck!!!

here's the link! luckily, i've bookmark it..hehe..

CLICK-->http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123656

sry luvs, im giong to be a bit offtopic in this psot cost its minwoo related (can't find his thread anywhere, where the heck is it o_O??)

But has anyone listned to his song I M U ft Mighty Mouth? it's so darn good i don't get i can only find like 1 link of it on youtube?! o_O ahh so addictive, haha, im milling up old stuff for distraction during shinhwa militariness <3

Lee Minwoo - I M U (feat. Mighty Mouth)-------->

xoxox

Guest ANJEE<3

i'm already planning my 2013 trip to korea.... LOL

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!

i'mma need a friend who is just as in love with them as i am... cause there is none where i am... =(

WANNA BE MY FRIEND?! LOL seriously, i need another person who i can just gush and scream with.. lol

it's tough cause no one here understands my love for them.. or just kpop in general =P

aiyy i'm beginning to sound like a fan girl T___T".. ughhh a twenty something fan girl... lol T_____T"!

i'm sort of planning a trip to JAPAN in mid to late April... cause HYESUNG is promoting his new japanese album there.. but i have no one to go with also T___T" rawrrr this sucks~!

MINBONG FIGHTINGGG!! GET BETTER SOON OKAY?

ANDY BE SAFEEEE!! AND WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR VIDEO FOR SINGLE MAN... I'M STILL WAITING!! >___<

Guest karendm
i'm already planning my 2013 trip to korea.... LOL

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!

i'mma need a friend who is just as in love with them as i am... cause there is none where i am... =(

WANNA BE MY FRIEND?! LOL seriously, i need another person who i can just gush and scream with.. lol

it's tough cause no one here understands my love for them.. or just kpop in general =P

aiyy i'm beginning to sound like a fan girl T___T".. ughhh a twenty something fan girl... lol T_____T"!

i'm sort of planning a trip to JAPAN in mid to late April... cause HYESUNG is promoting his new japanese album there.. but i have no one to go with also T___T" rawrrr this sucks~!

MINBONG FIGHTINGGG!! GET BETTER SOON OKAY?

ANDY BE SAFEEEE!! AND WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR VIDEO FOR SINGLE MAN... I'M STILL WAITING!! >___<

hahaha...I've also started my savings for 2013. I definitely want to be there for Shinhwa's 15th anniversary concert.

I just became a fan of Shinhwa last year and so I have missed seeing them live in concert but I've seen them a million times in concert through my DVDs.

Where are you from? I also love gushing about Shinhwa, esp. my DongWan.

Speaking of which...where is he? There hasn't been any new updates from his blog and I miss that T_______ T

Guest ANJEE<3
hahaha...I've also started my savings for 2013. I definitely want to be there for Shinhwa's 15th anniversary concert.

I just became a fan of Shinhwa last year and so I have missed seeing them live in concert but I've seen them a million times in concert through my DVDs.

Where are you from? I also love gushing about Shinhwa, esp. my DongWan.

Speaking of which...where is he? There hasn't been any new updates from his blog and I miss that T_______ T

Vancouver BC :) and you?

Dongwan is i think still on vacation.. or maybe he's back serving, i have no idea unfortunately.. =\ he just updated his blog like the other day.. didn't someone already post that in here? or did i see that somewhere else.. either way, he did update it like the other day

man i feel too old to be a fan girl.. lol ughh even though i know when their 15th ani concert comes out i'll be considered one of the "younger" fans.

Guest rose_liana

Dongwan is i think still on vacation.. or maybe he's back serving, i have no idea unfortunately.. =\ he just updated his blog like the other day.. didn't someone already post that in here? or did i see that somewhere else.. either way, he did update it like the other day

man i feel too old to be a fan girl.. lol ughh even though i know when their 15th ani concert comes out i'll be considered one of the "younger" fans.

LOL please dont say such thing...age is just a number...hehe :lol: because i'm also not so young to be a fan girl.. :P

and i think in their 15th anniv concert, you're still lucky to be considered as one of the younger fans, because by the time, i'm not so young anymore..hahaha anyway, i also have started my saving for the 15th anniv concert!! YAY!! cant wait...3 more years to go!!! i believe and hope actually, time will pass very fast...because i really cant wait for the day! :D

anyway,hve you guys see andy's in uniform??? LOL he still looks so cute even in uniform..kekeke

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...ruit-lee-sunho/

will miss him so much!!!

grumpynomore awww~~woodong!!! esp @ 0:44 and the heart at the ending!!! aigoo~so adorable! :lol: :lol: and also the fans' chant! "SHINHWA jjang/san"!!! thats so lovely! thanks for sharing the link! so happy to see this. :lol:

Guest rose_liana

^ me too! cant wait for RicWan to return...

i was touched too when watched the MV and the MV and the One Love song become even more meaningful with the lovely lyrics..i wonder who composed this song...

The MV --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H66SOyg9tk

The lyric--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2_h1bOrSWw

*sigh* i miss Minwoo too..hope he's fine :mellow:

I think when shinhwa will comeback there will be a big traffic jam with the numbers of fans all around the world who will fly to Korea (I've already started saving lol)

i've watching the new clip of Andy I started crying

Guest karendm

I'm from Singapore. Yes, you will definitely be one of the "younger" fans when the 15th ani concert comes around. I'll be one of the "older" fans but I don't care. I love Shinhwa and it doesn't matter that all the guys are at least 10 years younger than me lol.

Guest dini1010
I'm from Singapore. Yes, you will definitely be one of the "younger" fans when the 15th ani concert comes around. I'll be one of the "older" fans but I don't care. I love Shinhwa and it doesn't matter that all the guys are at least 10 years younger than me lol.

Hi karendm~~ so true, age does not matter right when it comes to loving Shinhwa....as a matter-of -fact, I think I

am the oldest here.. ;)...btw my son is in his teens..so definitely i'm way older than you, so not to worry..you

can pass the oldest fan title to me..hehehe...I'm a fellow S'porean too....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archived