[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Minjin performed at the incheon hanryu concert!!! <333

guess what they performed?? other than minnovation and hey ya?

It'..... T.O.P, Brand New, Perfect Man!!

I think the concert will be broadcasted on tv so let's watch out for it alright???!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest natnatnaz

This is probably old news to some but I've never encountered this before.

So I picked up an interesting manga series from the public library about the Korean music industry and the whole Idol concept, when I realized some of the fictitous members resembled the costumes and hairstyles of Shinhwa members.

And lo and behold:

3891707605_6ebbf8f7b7.jpg

I'm really proud to be Changjo because Shinhwa (even if it was just their name) was in a manga (or manhwa, really) that I read!

The members weren't drawn but the fictitous characters seemed to model after Shinhwa and the idols of their generation.

3892494186_6c1ab89756.jpg3892495782_d4a3a3a6db.jpg3892495824_a6fe648c2e.jpg

I was really excited about this and just wanted to share.

^

Haha~ Is that from One? Cool~ Thanks a lot for sharing ^_^ Yeah, Shinhwa's name does get mentioned in several manhwas and even some mangas when they're doing the 'hallyu' star thingy :D (Can't recall correctly...from the top of my head, I think Shinhwa's name turns up in My Girl). I get all excited when they're mentioned too.

I suppose:

Okay, so I watched the subbed version of Intimate Note, I know it's only cuts, but it was a lot kinda of like it's almost the whole episode, anyway why do I feel like they didn't have much time and that there were so many things left out? Like there wasn't a lot of Andy involved, there was a lot of Minwoo and Jun Jin, and there wasn't any talk about the other members at all except Eric, like what I read from absolutshinhwa.....I was hoping some kind of game involving interactions between the members..

I hope what was subbed was only cuts and that there are still more to watch...if not, it's kind of disappointing, I was expecting more...or maybe I expect too much....oh well I enjoyed what was subbed so I guess that only matters. But still. it would be a bit disappointing.... :(

And I knew Jun Jin and Young Ran were going to bring up Loveletter, she may have said Minwoo was her #0, but what matters the most is JJ's her #1!! haha :D I love them two together!!

Oh and I was searching Shinhwa's Intimate Note when I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPUPZh0sMk

Guest grumpynomore

favor please! can someone please give me a link or upload the boys' performances for the 2007 year end special of kbs and sbs. i've only seen TOP on youtube. :( i backpaged but the links don't work anymore. thank you!

Hey friends! How's everyone doing!! I've been visiting this thread often, but seems like there's no new news or anything......

Okay, just wondering, not to put pressure on anyone or anything, but is Shinhwa Forever still subbing MinJinDy's Intimate Note? It's been a pretty long time, actually a week, but I'm just wondering so I could look foward to it. If they or you guys aren't doing it, it's alright. If you guys ARE subbing it, take your time, no pressure. I just need to know if it's a yes or no, so I could look foward to it, or not. THANKS SHINHWA FOREVER!!!!! :D

omg intimate note was hilarious.

i watched the eng subbed ones on youtube.. good quality too!!!

thank you to everyone who subbed!!!!!!!!

+ LOL at minwoo commenting on the plane flying past and everyone ignored/didnt hear him except andy!!!!!! (jin heard too but ignored him LOL)

+ and the 'M' sign ROFL and then jin doing the 'J' dance afterwards hahahahahahahahahahahha

+ loved the 'remake' of the perfect man mv LOL , when min+jin appears they make the 'M' + 'J' sign ROFL

+ min+jin's expressing each other's feelings was hilarious <3

+ and minwoo's friend seemed to be very angry o_o ... but still funny "and then when im getting drunk, everyone leaves!"

just typing it makes me laugh :lol:

i was just wondering if there were only two parts?

yes..it has been subbed by orenji728...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=33048ADB0F4CB3EA

But...I thought they were only cuts? I haven't really watched the unsubbed one so maybe I should in case I missed something......because in the subbed one it seemed like there was nothing about Dongwan and Hyesung, there wasn't much of Andy....and it just seemed incomplete.....or is it only me??? I hope nothing was left out, because I anticipated more.......or maybe too much? :huh:

Guest rose_liana

But...I thought they were only cuts? I haven't really watched the unsubbed one so maybe I should in case I missed something......because in the subbed one it seemed like there was nothing about Dongwan and Hyesung, there wasn't much of Andy....and it just seemed incomplete.....or is it only me??? I hope nothing was left out, because I anticipated more.......or maybe too much? :huh:

since i've seen the raw one, so i think the unsubbed part is only about the other guests or MCs...thats why orenji didnt subbed it...but, totally agree..it feels incomplete...there's not much shinhwa interaction and there's not much story about ricwansung as stated in the article...its more to their interaction with the other guests..*sigh*

Tiff unni!!! thanks for the link *bookmark 1st* XD

since i've seen the raw one, so i think the unsubbed part is only about the other guests or MCs...thats why orenji didnt subbed it...but, totally agree..it feels incomplete...there's not much shinhwa interaction and there's not much story about ricwansung as stated in the article...its more to their interaction with the other guests..*sigh*

Tiff unni!!! thanks for the link *bookmark 1st* XD

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who felt this way. In the article it stated that stories about RicSyungWan would be unveiled and I didn't hear anything of that sort......<sigh> oh well....I guess it's okay it's not their fault, it's the PD'S!!!

You guys have heard of or seen Season 2 of "Let's Go Dream Team" right?? Remember that show??! I loved that show, I wish they would invite MinJinSungDy, before MinJin go off to their MS. I'll be more than excited if they invite them four.

Guest 80slitenite

Cheonmaneyo Rose^^

gifs from IN *does the M sign* haha

No Hotlinking Thank you I love you

avn8nb.jpg24on245.jpg

21oyhld.jpg

Jinnie's like oh yeah mmhmm rocking the 'M' XDD

jpdcls.jpg

14ig9yv.jpg116n9ep.jpg

I seriously love M's laughing expression here. ITS JUST TOO CUTE and it makes me laugh at the same time.

2ez0klt.jpg11w5wk6.jpg

2gw9ffo.jpg

Archived