[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 1wawa3

Wow. It's been so long since I last had time to come on Soompi.

I missed quite a lot since then.

First of all, I am super excited for Intimate Note 2. Finally a show with half of the members. It's going to be so much fun. Something to look forward to. The previews looks so promising. I am sure there will be new stories that we haven't heard from them before.

I wish I could understand what they are saying in the BTS clip. By the way, who is the guy with Chae Yeon and Young Ran? He looks so familiar.

Is there really a performance of Shinhwa songs by MinWoo and JunJin? If there is, I am super stocked. I miss my daily dose of Shinhwa due to college.

And, also, thank you so much for the subbing team. We never really had one main subbing team for Shinhwa. It's always been the awesome individual subbers. So, this is very good. Once I get a little breather from college, I'll help you girls out. (:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readsandgeeks

hi Nicole, Trish rose_liana and fellow Chanjo-ers! :)

do you have any idea if where we can watch Intimate Note live?

it would be the icing on my birthday cake if i get to watch the boys live this Friday!

do PM me about this alright sweets? thanks! :)

Guest angel2nyt

Bringing you NEW pics of Minjindy!!! from the behind the scenes of intimate note => yet to be aired but this is a news report.

the HIGHLY anticipated intimate note where we get to see MINJINDY TOGETHER!!!!

Shinhwa's good friends are appearing on the show like Chae Yeon, Jang youngran etc..

There's a part of the show where they are supposed to say bad things about each other. and another part of the show where they are supposed to thank one another..

According to some news, we're going to hear some stories about Ricwansyung too!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

P.S: just FYI, Heejun [H.O.T's leader] and Jiwon [sechskies's leader] are 2 of the emcees of the show... I can't wait for them to expose some of Shinhwa's secrets too!!! HAHAHA xP i think the show will air in 2 weeks?

Credits: nglkt@shinhwaforever + sixsense

edit: this is an excellent thing to TOP the page with!!! i'm sorry for the pathetic caps..!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

I only post here once in a blue moon, and finally a show with the shinhwa members (even if it's only half of shinhwa). When would this air by the way?

Hi, hi. Sorry to interrupt... I know everyone's excited about Intimate Note, but anyone wanna share with me?

I'm currently in love with the idea of collecting fanmade music videos for shinhwa songs that don't have official music videos :) I've done some watching and searching on youtube, but it's quite difficult with so many fanmade shinhwa videos ^^:: By fanmade MVs, I mean fanvids that have a vague story line and the feel of an MV; not tributes with only pictures, cute/funny cuts, etc. Examples of what I mean:

Shinhwa- I wanna be (koolygirl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCAEskfLbo

Shinhwa- The Street (sorry for providing my own, these are harder to find than I thought ^^::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86AgrViSa1Y

If anyone's planning to make any MVs, that would be awesome :) Imagine~ An MV for every Shinhwa song.

===========

And the more common ones: Shinhwa fanmade MVs with songs not by Shinhwa. Basically fanvids with a storyline and feel like they got Shinhwa members to starr in the MV, movie, CF, etc ^^ These aren't perfect examples, but you get the drift, right?

Infernal Affairs- Shinhwa

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9POCWeLqDa4/

Shinhwa Cyon Phone CF

http://6.cn/watch/10796137.html

Internal Affairs IV- Shinhwa

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU0OTMyNjg=.html

Shinhwa BOF MV (It's funny...b/c they used scenes from Eric's Winter Story, the BOF song is actually quite similar in feel to Hyesung's and Lyn's Love...Afterwards..isn't it?)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzM3Mzk3NzI=.html

Eric + Han Ji Hye I.O.U. tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_XSLdArIDs

Hyesungsunghye has done a few more. Here's her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hyesungsunghye

There's also this hilarious WWF CF one, but I can't seem to find it on youtube or my files anymore T_T Anyone have it?

===========

Trish- Yeah, peeps do take vids and upload to their own channel and it's definitely not selfish to ask them to remove them. I usually just ask people credit properly when that happens (I did kinda give up on some of the loveletter episodes though. People just credit soompi subbing team, even though I subbed the episodes for shinhwachangjo.net at the time =.=). On the bright side, if your channel ever gets suspended (God forbid), it's sometimes a way for you to recover videos you didn't save properly. I know I recovered a few videos because somebody else re-uploaded them on their channel ^^"" And on the bright side, sometimes if a video is uploaded to another channel, it may reach a different group of audiences?? *shrugs*

Guest valmylove

THanks ladies... I got a super energetic feelings from seeing the caps of the three members... don't know why that they have effect on me but I do like it... can't stop smiling and laughing already... it is gooing to be very good!!! They are soooo hilarious when they are together!!!!!!!!

can't waitand am counting on this thread for english translation... Hwaiting!!!!

Happy Shinhwa Day!

Guest rose_liana

^ haha..thanks for that!! that was so funny when Minu oppa said he wanna gave up on Shinhwa because of farting!!

and of course we know who's the member he referring to...LOL...so witty la that member..HAHAHA

Guest readsandgeeks

amy unnie - thanks for the encouragement, fortunately the person removed the video already :)

anyways everyone, minwoo was on chitchat of beautiful ladies yesterday and he mentioned something about the guys farting haha xP it's subbed by shinhwa forever :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_pUAhk9Z8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_pUAhk9Z8</a>

haha..it sounds like DW. i still rembr the CTP episode when DW said two members got into a fight bcos of farting too. it turned out to be him and Eric.hahah..

here's the link if anybody is interested: :)

CTP Old Idol Special Playlist

OH man I remember that episode. Dongwan was telling the story so well and not sharing who it was. I at first thought it was Minwoo and Hyesung...actually I knew it was two of the oldest members. Jun Jin just seemed to dutiful to do such a thing, and Andy, well he's the youngest. :P Thanks to Hyesung who spilled the beans, wait was it him? I think it was him right? :huh: I just love rewatching old shows, they really make my day.

Do you remember the hidden camera during Minwoo's concert?

It's called "The teacher's coming"

Watch snippets of Minwoo's concert + Junjin and Andy!!!

Stream it here!

Anyone has the HQ raw for this??? :)

Guest readsandgeeks

OH man I remember that episode. Dongwan was telling the story so well and not sharing who it was. I at first thought it was Minwoo and Hyesung...actually I knew it was two of the oldest members. Jun Jin just seemed to dutiful to do such a thing, and Andy, well he's the youngest. :P Thanks to Hyesung who spilled the beans, wait was it him? I think it was him right? :huh: I just love rewatching old shows, they really make my day.

hello! :) actually i thought of HyeSung who punched the member.cos he is with the black belt in taekwondo and all.haha..but i think Su posted it on absolutshinhwa abt tht incident. :) i was so surprised to find out tht it was the 4D leader!

hello! was it the one where Andy gave him a netted tee as a present and the co-host was having a "crush" on him??

Watch snippets of Minwoo's concert + Junjin and Andy!!!

Stream it here!

Anyone has the HQ raw for this??? :)

<gasp> I haven't seen it!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

one more day to SBS intimate note2 + minjindy love!!!! I'm like totally excited already. Spend two whole weeks looking forward to this. And I read somewhere that apparenly they'd be calling Eric too! That's like totally zomggg. It's been a long while since we see some leader-nim interaction with other members on tv yes.

I STILL THINK SUNGIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! HAHA.

I hope SBS streaming won't be screwed tomorrow. totally not the right time ahhh! Hahahaha. Happy spazzing, everyone! (:

yeahhh omggg they are calling ERIC ON THE SHOW!!!! [what abt dongwan :( ]

I heard about how Andy's sticks to Eric all the time!! our infamous ricdy couple is back!!!

I can't wait for tmr either!!! SBS won't screw up *prays* though i know there are SO many people out there who's going watch it stream on tvants...

I hope the HQ raw would be out soon too!!

Can't wait to share the caps of the show with you guys tmr!! xP

When I read that a phone call will be made to Eric, my heart sank!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I am so so so happy now. I hope Eric really does answer or else I'm going to hate those PD's for false advertising!!!! :P <sigh> Although there was some bad news recently, Intimate Note definitely will make me forget it!!!!! ;) Not to be demanding or anything, but I hope subs will be out soon after!! Thanks to Shinhwa Forever!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best and take your time!!! You know who you are!!!!!

intimate note is going to be air TODAY!!! xD

Any one willing to help to translate??

We're going to split the videos into part, one translator + subber per one part.. So far, i only have three translators.. Lina unni, Trish and Su unni... WE NEED MORE HELP!!!! xD

it's todayyy??? i'm moreee exciting after knew they called ericcccccccccc..OMOO i miss him ..i want to hear his voiceee :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u gonna subbed?OMG that's auwsomeee...thank uuu

Guest rose_liana

YAY!!! its today.. if i cannot watch it stream, hopefully someone will post it in YT!!! i think i'm gonna stay up tonight..waiting and serching for the YT vids...hopefully, if someone find the link, please kindly share the links with us here!!!

btw! this gonna be fun! Jang Yong Ran said bout Jinnie during the Love Letter time and Chae yoen reveal that Minwoo oppa had expressed that he had feelings toward Cha Yeon!!! aww! i love MinChae!

for details it here: http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/09/04/09-09-04-shinhwa-on-intimate-note-consolidated-articles/

Archived