[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nglkt

yeah it's true that eric has the slang when he raps/speaks in english.. and eric's english rap are really fast paced. i mean i can't even understand tablo's english rap sometimes coz it's too quick!

are-da.. you're definitely not wrong that eric's one of the best rappers in korea.. there are definitely better rappers than eric but ric's rapping voice (quality) is very very good... there are people who can rap really quickly like a machine but they lack that rapping voice, the voice that makes the rap sound good. (i don't know how to put these into words but...) i've always thought that eric has an excellent rapping voice. =)

I remember there was this website commenting on the english rap lyrics that eric wrote..(laughing at the english though) i remember "perfect man" - "i'm so hot they call me vampire" i thought it was very logical. vampire= twilight's edward. so.. doesn't it make vampires HOT?

i don't think that there that would last as long as shinhwa.. i may be skeptical but look at how fast idol groups are changing. they keep popping up.. it's somewhat similar to the idol groups trend in the late 90s =) so... history may repeat itself.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest are-da

nglkt.... agree with u :D

"i'm so hot they call me vampire" actually it really make sense...

eric really has a good quality voice that will make the rapping sound good...

OMO....i had to backtrack like 3 pages...being gone for the entire weekend...

I just watched the vid where Wannie shared the scoop on who's the best drinker. He isn't called Wit Guy for nothing! A ball of sunshine, brightening up everyone's day!

Thank you for sharing many many vids and pictures. After School did justice to Wild Eyes, even though they had to transpose it a notch higher to suit their range. :P

yumoon: i'm not sure exactly what the project is about, but, you could totally link to my piano project of all shinhwa songs. http://shinhwapiano.blogspot.com It's everything piano/music related to Shinhwa, including solo projects' of the members. You can check it out if it suits the project that you're going for? ;)

Changjo sisters...! I've recently uploaded Angel and Hyesung's First Person, piano versions. out of so many takes, these were the best, tho, i still think i could have done better. your comments are appreciated. Let's start spreading the legendary love all around. By luck, I've managed to convert another 2 friends into the changjo fandom. :D

Oh. you could check out the links here: I even changed the channel color to orange, from purple. :rolleyes:

Angel:

First Person:

*phew*. now...for bed.

Guest yumoon

OMO....i had to backtrack like 3 pages...being gone for the entire weekend...

I just watched the vid where Wannie shared the scoop on who's the best drinker. He isn't called Wit Guy for nothing! A ball of sunshine, brightening up everyone's day!

Thank you for sharing many many vids and pictures. After School did justice to Wild Eyes, even though they had to transpose it a notch higher to suit their range. :P

yumoon: i'm not sure exactly what the project is about, but, you could totally link to my piano project of all shinhwa songs. http://shinhwapiano.blogspot.com It's everything piano/music related to Shinhwa, including solo projects' of the members. You can check it out if it suits the project that you're going for? ;)

Changjo sisters...! I've recently uploaded Angel and Hyesung's First Person, piano versions. out of so many takes, these were the best, tho, i still think i could have done better. your comments are appreciated. Let's start spreading the legendary love all around. By luck, I've managed to convert another 2 friends into the changjo fandom. :D

Oh. you could check out the links here: I even changed the channel color to orange, from purple. :rolleyes:

Angel:

First Person:

*phew*. now...for bed.

hahha i linked~~ xD

now i need YOU to be in it too xD

it's a no-stress project, post anything whenever you feel like it~

if you agree, jut pm me ur email add, and i will add u to the project~~ xD

wakakakaka..YOU'RE nicole? i just realized! XD

this is cool....with roughly 3 more years of them being on military hiatus...i hope it's enough time for me to catch up and learn shinhwa songs till they come back!

OK ok...REALLY time for bed.

yeah it's true that eric has the slang when he raps/speaks in english.. and eric's english rap are really fast paced. i mean i can't even understand tablo's english rap sometimes coz it's too quick!

are-da.. you're definitely not wrong that eric's one of the best rappers in korea.. there are definitely better rappers than eric but ric's rapping voice (quality) is very very good... there are people who can rap really quickly like a machine but they lack that rapping voice, the voice that makes the rap sound good. (i don't know how to put these into words but...) i've always thought that eric has an excellent rapping voice. =)

I remember there was this website commenting on the english rap lyrics that eric wrote..(laughing at the english though) i remember "perfect man" - "i'm so hot they call me vampire" i thought it was very logical. vampire= twilight's edward. so.. doesn't it make vampires HOT?

i don't think that there that would last as long as shinhwa.. i may be skeptical but look at how fast idol groups are changing. they keep popping up.. it's somewhat similar to the idol groups trend in the late 90s =) so... history may repeat itself.

haha I understand what you're saying. Eric IS one of the best rappers in Korea, look how many famous songs he's been featured in. But it's not only that, he does have a very nice rappy kind of voice, very low and smooth, plus what you've said. haha I love just listening to his rap parts in Shinhwa songs, because it sounds very nice. Some of my favorite raps from him are in: All Your Dreams, Hey Come On, Wild Eyes, Time Machine, Erase All of Time, Destiny Of Love, The End Of Love by JunJin ft Eric, My Love by Dongwan ft Eric, I'm Crazy by SonDambi ft Eric, and other ones too.

JunJin is good at rapping too. haha and Andy.

Guest grumpynomore

picasioncom_fbbc394f7542746e799f-1.gif

^this scene is the reason why i always ended up watching this clip

at least a couple of times every time i see it...

there's nothing better than seeing them smiling and having a good time together! contagious!

Guest hikkie

haiii ^^

haha I understand what you're saying. Eric IS one of the best rappers in Korea, look how many famous songs he's been featured in. But it's not only that, he does have a very nice rappy kind of voice, very low and smooth, plus what you've said. haha I love just listening to his rap parts in Shinhwa songs, because it sounds very nice. Some of my favorite raps from him are in: All Your Dreams, Hey Come On, Wild Eyes, Time Machine, Erase All of Time, Destiny Of Love, The End Of Love by JunJin ft Eric, My Love by Dongwan ft Eric, I'm Crazy by SonDambi ft Eric, and other ones too.

JunJin is good at rapping too. haha and Andy.

totally agree with u ^^ i really likee eric rapping .....even he didnt look like a rapper to me hehe u know with too much bling2x and say "too american styles"hehe but i like they way he rapping ^^ and he goods in english ^^ that's more point to him ^^ he looks sexy when he did rap :D

i like andy too ^^ somehow i likeeeeeeeee when he speaks english hehe

waaaaaa grumpynomore , i 'm not yet watch that , encoreee part??? heh i'm d/L ing their con and dont get the encore part hiks ........thank u for sharing

Guest grumpynomore

lina26435 wow! i thought you were just starting out...but whoa! it gave me goosebumps! great job!

"i'm so hot they call me vampire" rotfl. to the other's who can't relate/understand his words, they have to know his from a different planet after all :D

quote name='yumoon' date='May 1 2009, 08:46 PM' post='13246780']

\

i am done~

Dongwan reveals who is the best drinker~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznLKSFBWM0

enjoy~

Guest grrly

Quiz Expedition with ShinHyeSung is subbed at AHBOO'S WORDPRESS. I know this should've been posted in HS thread but they made A LOT of reference to SHINHWA so thought I'd post it here...Fun to watch!

Guest hcle

hey greenblogfish,

in that pic with minwoo and se7en + girl.. is that girl amy? hahaha he looks so LOL

and WOW HYESUNGS BABY PICTURE LOLOLOL LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS AWWW

hey so does anyone know who actually composes the music, or lyrics for shinhwa? I know most of the choreo 's by minwoo (which makes him THAT much cooler), but yeh dno about the others. They have random instruments lying around when they lived together and afterwards..? do they make some/most of their music? because that would just be epik (love them too haha)

Guest AMORfati

I just found out that JunJin Oppa was in New York for his upcoming album photoshoot!?!

I live around New York and I can't believe he was here!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset! :(

omgsh.

i have no words to say.

i'm just sad!

nvm.

i was tricked! -____-

I just found out that JunJin Oppa was in New York for his upcoming album photoshoot!?!

I live around New York and I can't believe he was here!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset! :(

omgsh.

i have no words to say.

i'm just sad!

nvm.

i was tricked! -____-

hahaha now we know where you live. haha jkjk I though the same too. I was like wow he was in New York...AMERICA!!! I'm in America!! But then it was just the set that was New York not the actual place...reminds me of Shinhwa's RUN MV, pretend to be in Mexico. haha

hey greenblogfish,

in that pic with minwoo and se7en + girl.. is that girl amy? hahaha he looks so LOL

and WOW HYESUNGS BABY PICTURE LOLOLOL LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS AWWW

hey so does anyone know who actually composes the music, or lyrics for shinhwa? I know most of the choreo 's by minwoo (which makes him THAT much cooler), but yeh dno about the others. They have random instruments lying around when they lived together and afterwards..? do they make some/most of their music? because that would just be epik (love them too haha)

^ I have a compilation of who composed what of shinhwa's 5th,6th,7th and 9th studio albums as well as M's 3rd album. i'm still hunting for the rest. click on the shinhwa siggie to satisfy your curiousity! ;) Hope it will help!!

Guest hcle

^ I have a compilation of who composed what of shinhwa's 5th,6th,7th and 9th studio albums as well as M's 3rd album. i'm still hunting for the rest. click on the shinhwa siggie to satisfy your curiousity! ;) Hope it will help!!

Thanks yeah thats great!

Okay I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss it here, but have you guys seen the show 'Intimate Note' where Kim Gu Ra and Moon Hee Jun hosts. They bring in members from Kpop groups who are awkward with eachother and make them become closer. It just made me realize how there really isn't any other groups, that I know of, who are like Shinhwa. I mean I've always said to myself that there isn't any other group like them who possess the kind of brotherly and VERY close relationship, and now I've seen the show which just proved it!! I don't know about you guys, but I feel very....... :D and it just makes my LOVEEE SHINHWA MORE!!!. I can't say enough of how I love Shinhwa's close realtionship!! <sigh>

Maybe they should shower together more often :lol:

(EDIT: I meant those who were on the show should shower more together) hehe

Guest yanee

Okay I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss it here, but have you guys seen the show 'Intimate Note' where Kim Gu Ra and Moon Hee Jun hosts. They bring in members from Kpop groups who are awkward with eachother and make them become closer. It just made me realize how there really isn't any other groups, that I know of, who are like Shinhwa. I mean I've always said to myself that there isn't any other group like them who possess the kind of brotherly and VERY close relationship, and now I've seen the show which just proved it!! I don't know about you guys, but I feel very....... :D and it just makes my LOVEEE SHINHWA MORE!!!. I can't say enough of how I love Shinhwa's close realtionship!! <sigh>

Maybe they should shower together more often :lol:

Actually when I watch that show, I wish RicSyung would be in the show. They are afterall "awkward"...according to them, anyway. I think i'd be interesting to watch. Bet the other members would give them weird missions to get them close tgt. Not that they haven't done so before, teasing them tgt everytime! LOL.

Archived