[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest juicydarling

^ I agree~

this show is amazing! Even if it doesn't have "hot" celebrities LOL~ (with an exception to Park Myung Soo!!!!) it's a HILARIOUS show.

I don't know where to get the new episodes though T.T;

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dalki

my all time favorite episode was when they try to learn english. so freeeeeeeeaking funny. my face toony...park myung soo... I was dying when watching the episode.

i was watching the 50th episode the other day and i was laughing like crazy when they were talking about each other. you could totally tell who's talking right away.

Guest etoile

oh my god! the 50th episode was so hilarious i was seriously crying when hongchul put on the 27 shirts. haha it was hilarious!

not to mention haha's was pretty damn funny too. korean is so hard sometimes, there are so many ifferent possibilies. >_< haha i got one write the 맞춰 one. :D and the truth thing was funny. why do i find choi coordi soo frikkin hilarious? PMS's manager is pretty funny too. the 50 episode, kimchi and the new zealand (i cant remember if thats where they went) are my top favs. haha.

dalki, what episode is the english one? i think i missed it.

Guest luckyyou

I don't know where to get the new episodes though T.T;

You can dl them here: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

I stopped uploading them (or uploading files in general) b/c my computer came down with a virus and my computer kept on saying it was clubbox.exe but it wasn't (it wouldn't recognize the korean program) so I just decided I'm going to let my computer have a break and I quit the uploading...

Guest wooch

I love this show too ,it is sooo hilarious! I would like to see older episodes from 2005. Does anybody know where I can get them? I wanna see them challenge trains etc. I only found clubbox links,but that doesn't work on my computer. :angry::P

Guest juicydarling

OMG lol the 50th episode!!!!! AHH~ So funny.

I lovee Jung Joonha and No Hongchul~~ My faves<3

50 bowls of noodles! DAAYUM! :D

and 50 shirts LOL He only got up to like 29 I think? HHAHAHA =D So funny.

Guest theLEGEND

무한도전 is so underrrated here at soompi. i don't get how people don't freaking love this show. This show is the funniest show in the world. i love park myung soo sooooo much.

Agree! Probably, I'm the only one who LOVE this show to death eventhough I'm not Korean and I don't really understand what were they talking about. I just got the rough idea what's going on the show. I've always watched this show every weekend. This is one of my favorite shows. I got to know this show after I watched Shinhwa's Special and from then on, I'm hooked! :P

I have something to ask.. In the beginning of the show, were they helping Jung Hyung Don to move all the stuffs out because he's going to move to another apartment?

Guest dalki

yeah jung hyung don was moving to another apartment.

it was so hilarious when they cleaned his old aprartment. his house looked like crap.

Guest theLEGEND

^ Thanks for telling me. I know, compared to Noh Hong Chul's apartment which is freakishly clean. When I watched that episode I was like o____O;; very clean and tidy!

Guest dalki

do you remember the mystery of the red high heel that haha talked about? and noh hong chul is seriously crazy. like mentally ill crazy. his bedroom was like a little kid's room. he's stuck in like a peter pan phase. the horse dolls....

Guest hyaexp

XD I die of laughter everytime I watch this show. I love how even here there's a semi-"coupling" like factor, i.e. Jung Hyung Don + Jung Joon Ha, AND then Park Myung Soo + Haha. Noh Hong Chul and Yoo Jae Suk are just sort of on their own. XD

Just finished watching Ep. 51 and I couldn't stop laughing when Myungsoo was trying to eat the dduk and Haha was like "looks like a retard/stupid." And was I the only one who was stunned with Hyung Don's ability? O_O

Btw who's the woman who's appearing on next weeks? o_O' I'm rather clueless when it comes to celebrities. [i only keep up with the ones who make me laugh ^_^']

Guest -kani-

^

i'm pretty sure you're talking about "lee young ae" (i haven't actually watched today's episode yet so i can't be 100% sure) if you watched other episodes, they kept on getting tricked that they were talking to lee young ae on the phone when in actuality it was another gagwoman who was imitating her voice. apparently they finally get to meet this lee young ae

lee young ae is a famous famous actress... she was in dae jang geum and sympathy for lady vengeance just to name a few

i really love this show as well~ i love everyone, they're so hilarious! i have too many favorite episodes to name..

Guest luckyyou

It was more of Haha & Noh Hong Chul coupling a couple episodes back. I love the whole Haha + Yoo Jae Suk wise old man thing.

Does anybody else enjoy those short stories? Like last week, they did the "reason why I didn't do my homework" in claymation. I thought the claymation was brilliant. Each clay member looked exactly like the real members and I loved the stories. And today, I enjoyed Jung Hyung Don's story about jumproping. Hilarious!@!

Guest theLEGEND

do you remember the mystery of the red high heel that haha talked about? and noh hong chul is seriously crazy. like mentally ill crazy. his bedroom was like a little kid's room. he's stuck in like a peter pan phase. the horse dolls....

Umm.. I kinda forgot which one are you talking about but the one that I'll always remember was when HaHa moved some of the things in his room and he realized it. I was like o___O;;

It was more of Haha & Noh Hong Chul coupling a couple episodes back. I love the whole Haha + Yoo Jae Suk wise old man thing.

Does anybody else enjoy those short stories? Like last week, they did the "reason why I didn't do my homework" in claymation. I thought the claymation was brilliant. Each clay member looked exactly like the real members and I loved the stories. And today, I enjoyed Jung Hyung Don's story about jumproping. Hilarious!@!

I love the clays! I feel like buying the six of them! :lol: The clays really looked like all of them and as always, I don't really know what was that all about :P

I have yet to watch yesterday's episode. :)

Guest hyaexp

i'm pretty sure you're talking about "lee young ae" (i haven't actually watched today's episode yet so i can't be 100% sure) if you watched other episodes, they kept on getting tricked that they were talking to lee young ae on the phone when in actuality it was another gagwoman who was imitating her voice. apparently they finally get to meet this lee young ae

lee young ae is a famous famous actress... she was in dae jang geum and sympathy for lady vengeance just to name a few

i really love this show as well~ i love everyone, they're so hilarious! i have too many favorite episodes to name..

Thanks!!! :] I don't really watch dramas hahah and I guess I also haven't really been paying attention to the past episodes [i think I have a very short term memory] -_-;

Yeah I thought the claymation was pretty funny. It matched their personalities perfectly!

Guest lovehunter12

T.T i love this show..but i can never watch it without eng subs..

Does any1 know where i can get this show with eng subs??

I cant dl from CLubbox...

Guest theLEGEND

T.T i love this show..but i can never watch it without eng subs..

Does any1 know where i can get this show with eng subs??

I cant dl from CLubbox...

As far as I can remember, there aren't any subs available for this show. :)

Guest dalki

ahh. ep. 51 was funny. i was so shocked when jung hyung don was like jumping over the rubberband. he has pretty good athletic skills for his stature.

Guest parkc

omo omo! I thought it was so cute when they were all talking with kwan sang woo. It would be great if he came out as a guest and So jin sup (?). He joked around and everything with the members, which makes me like KSW more. I especially like his lisp. :lol:

Archived