Gokusen

Guest Prettiest

Guest Prettiest
Anime Gokusen
Gokusen Anime gokusen__shinkumi_by_kaito_neechan-d352v Gokusen Ep.1 Gokusen Ep.2 Gokusen Ep.3 Gokusen Ep. 4 Gokusen Ep.5 Gokusen Epi 13 Credits By Prettiest
Plot:
The story follows Kumiko Yamaguchi, the granddaughter of a Yakuza boss and teacher at an all-male private high school.
Anime Episodes: 13
*This series has also live action drama and film
gokusen_fan_art_wallpaper_by_anyvalt.jpg
gokusen_yakuzared1280.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest iloveshinhwa

umm ... i was wondering if if i could aska question ???.... this is not about the anime one but the one with the real people. i was wondering what episode it goes up to??? cause i watched it up to 12 on youtube and i was wondering if there is a second season or more eps???? thank you for your help ^_^

Guest Hot Fire Neko

Gokusen Live Action does indeed have a 2nd season, though it's an entirely new class and doesn't measure up to the first season in my opinion.

Continue hunting youtube. It's all on there XD.

Yesh this is subtitled.

I always think Gokusen characters look silly in the anime/manga - compared to the LA c.C

but I think the anime is funnier ^^

Guest iloveshinhwa

^

thank you for your helpsss!!!!! THANK YOU ^_^

edit: i just finished season 2 and i loved it!!!!!! everyone should watch it ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest webby

^

thank you for your helpsss!!!!! THANK YOU ^_^

edit: i just finished season 2 and i loved it!!!!!! everyone should watch it ^_^

Season1 has a special too. If you've missed that. it's 12 episodes and a special.

Archived