Official Babyvox Re.v Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest kyff

EunJi looks a lot like her sister :D I hope Mira comes out in something so we can see the sisters together on shows. How class would that be? :P

sachiko_x,

we don't know :( The company STILL haven't said anything official. The FAn Progect is being organised with the assumption that SaRang will still be with DR... it's so weird. Wherefore lanky rapper? :ph34r:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyff

NEW SONG!!

the album's called Various Artists - 동인(瞳人). idk, i'm guessing some summer special album.

Anyway, Re.V have a song on it. It's, like, trot xD Totally cute and dancey.

It's called 여성은 꽃이라네 and you can get it from the Community (non-members will be able to see it too, but i'll lock it in a few days)

Guest 여인의 향기

I just listen to their single and its really good=) I really like them, I should of listen to their music earlier.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2007-06-09) [700.5MB]

Ryan & Ace (Paran), Seo In Young, Kil Gun, Yang Eun Ji, Jo Young Koo & Shin Di (Three Three), Kim Yeh Jin, Jang Yoo Mi, Yoo Seh Yoon, Yoo Sang Moo, Ha Joon Hwa, Kim Hyun Sook, Park Seul Gi, etc.

forgot to post here... Eun Ji was on last week's Happy Sunday - Are You Ready. she'll be on again this week. :D

OMG...

No Sarang = No Baby Vox REV!

Seriously, i love her the most, even tho she the youngest, it just soo wrong..

We need Sarang in Baby Vox Rev..

Thanks for the Never Say Goodbye MV, i love it soo soo much :D

Guest UNee4Life

OMG...

No Sarang = No Baby Vox REV!

Seriously, i love her the most, even tho she the youngest, it just soo wrong..

We need Sarang in Baby Vox Rev..

I couldn't agree with you anymore!

Sarang makes the group. Without Sarang, there is no Baby Vox Re.V. Sarang is so UNIQUE and throws some SPICE in that bowl of SUGAR!

If Sarang is no longer in Baby Vox Re.V, I can't possibly support them any further because I believe it would be morally wrong.

Guest itz Nhari

Is Babyvox R.E.V still together?

I read in some article that some member left the group or something?

I was quite confused as to what happened.

Can anyone clarify this for me? ^^;;

Thank you!

Guest thoyting

WOW.. I haven't been here for a while…

I seem to miss some news.. I wonder what these girls are up too.. I miss seeing them on music shows (then again I haven't been watching them lately)

I swear.. The situation that BVR is going through reminds me of BV situation.. It's like a déjà vu all over again!! Either way, I'll still support BVR… I wonder what they been up too??? Anyone know? I was hoping they would perform at the dream concert, but that didn't happen!!

dont they sing an ending theme song for some kbs anime?

they've done the Goong Ya Goong Ya ending theme. PM me and i'll get you a link, if you like.

anyways, Hai Gaiz xD

I haven't been keeping up with the girls nearly enough lately :[

But, i come with something nifty.

Re.V have done YET ANOTHER new song :D

I'm not sure what the name is, but it's on the Winx Club OST.

There's a download available at The Community (public at the moment, but i'll members-lock it later)

Just to let you guys know, Re.v will be doing a special stage with TSZX The Grace :D

OH COOL 8DDDD

thanks for the update. ohh~ it'll be interesting hearing the Graces voices given to Never Say Goodbye.... and if there's no Sarang (and i'm sure there won't be -__-") maybe Stephanie will be rapping *___*

ok, officially excited xD

Guest nogenre

Hmm. Not a big fan of them but just thought that Yang Ji Eun looks abit like Jolin Tsai.

Don't you think so ^^;

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=OjwEyUYDoG4$

Their special stage with CSJH

I think that YeonKyung did well with Dana's first part in One More Time, Ok? She sounded similar to Dana..

and Stephanie's rap in Never Say Goodbye was cool, but it just.. didn't sound right.. to me o_o. I guess cuz Sarang's voice is higher and Stephanie's voice is more powerful which would suit the rap.. but it still didn't sound right x_x

Jinkyung sang well as usual ^^

Eunji sounded too cute when she sang One More Time, Ok? Lol I dunno, she didn't sound powerful, more cutesy.

Sucks that Aeri didn't sing at ALL. Feel bad for her.. but she did smile throughout the performances so that was nice..

Poor Aeri didn't sing. Honestly, she doesn't do much, lol.

They all sound good singing. I agree about Stephanie's rap. It's so powerful in a way, but it just does not sound right.

I liked the special stage.

Archived