Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kr0ssant

Ace is right, those are court forces

and no, they don't look bad.

Btw, if anyone is interested in those Gap selvage jean, they are on sale for 40 bucks. Original price is 70.

Where here in NC anyways but i assume they should all have the same seasonal sale right now.

Guest MUGETSU

^^ FREAKING YES

lol $40 bucks no tax?

I just won 40 from the lotto - ima cop tomorrow.

pretty cheap for selvedge raw! good beginner piece? lol

Guest kr0ssant

^^ FREAKING YES

lol $40 bucks no tax?

I just won 40 from the lotto - ima cop tomorrow.

pretty cheap for selvedge raw! good beginner piece? lol

Lol plus tax I mean.

Guest TrainDriver

help me choose - BLACK OR GREY!!!

lol

oh and for all your Metal Gear Solid 3 fans...

n26309820_30650149_7754.jpg

Camo Level 30%

:lol: u just had to say that :P

btw do u guys keep ur sneakers clean? mine always get dirty, maybe cos i wear them to school...

Guest white frames

Nothing fancy..but these are the first nikes I've bought in like 2 years. I found Nike has made their running shoes a lot more comfortable than I last remember.

nikeplus.jpg

Present to myself for the new year - healthier lifestyle.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

those are nice peter. im saving up my money so i can get a pair of air max 180s while they are still on sale for 84.99

Does that Ipod accessories work with any shoe?

only nike running shoes with the hole in the left shoe for the sensor.

nike plus shoes: air max moto, air max 180s moire, shox navina, azulikeit, moire mid, zoom plus, turb oh, reflect... theres a bunch but i cant remember al of them off the top of my head :lol:

Guest white frames

Does that Ipod accessories work with any shoe?

Actually you can use any shoe. It works on the same premise as a pedometer (detects movement). There are several ways to use it with a non-nike shoe. You can tape it or you can buy homemade attachments people have been making. Check methods here.

http://walking.about.com/od/pedometer1/ss/...lussensor_4.htm

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsemtorq

Aww then i wanna buy that sensor too, i'm getting happier =)

I got this dunks for me as a christmas present too, they were on sale so...hhaha

DSC00347k.jpg

I'm waiting for "Santa" to get this for me: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/n...pewter_pink.htm

Anyways i bought this for my brother, i dunno if he will like them..would u guys like them if somebody give it to u as a christmas present?

DSC00343g.jpg

wow...that's nice...i prefer black and white or grey though...brown doesn't suit me much...but its a great hoodie all the same! hmm... everyone seems to like bape so much...my friend has a huge obsession for baby milo stuff... i go for abercrombie and GAP more... Maybe i'm just not suited to streetwear...

Archived