Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jay Chou

i want this pair of gucci eyeglass....but too expensive.

2569_H7G_qXGjFMuwKP7e.jpg

but anyway, i found a 90% identical eyeglass frame for around $40usd from the ALOOK store.

i'm gonna buy it hopefully next week.

also i found this fred perry bag.

easybuy0101-img600x434-11608526620-1.jpg

and also y-3 bag

partyandparty-img600x451-115488451y6003_a-1.jpg

WHICH ONE IS BETTER??

Guest Tonyc402

^

^Wow the frames and arms look the exact same as those gucci glasses u posted, except mine doesnt have the green and red trademark . mine is like light copper colour with GUCCI on the side of the arm where the Gucci logo is . Costed me a richard simmons just for the frame itself though.

dsc01586uy2.jpg

dsc01587ci5.jpg

dsc01589yp4.jpg

OH and btw , get the Y3 bag. I like the material on it better then Fred Perry. Though I like Fred Perry better then Y-3. Its funny cuz the prices of that Fred Perry bag in Canada or US would be mad expensive(prolly near 100). Im surprised it costs only 24 USD there(fake? i unno , dont wanna assume).

Guest Jay Chou

Those Gucci glasses are SO F-CKING NICE. Love them!

yeah i know.

i found one that looks exactly the same, but it is not gucci so it doesn't have a logo on the sides.

but i don't care about brand, just as long as it is not expensive.

white color on the sides is very trendy in hk B)

but the one tony has is also awesome. but i would never get something that expensive.

how much was the frame itself?

OH and btw , get the Y3 bag. I like the material on it better then Fred Perry. Though I like Fred Perry better then Y-3.

i like the design on fred perry a lot....it's very noticeable and eye-catching.

but you're right, the y-3 bag is also nice.

Guest missxmoody

i'd be very careful in mongkok .. it's hard to buy anything not fake there. even in some of their sneaker stores, you can tell some of the converse chucks are fake.

funny how everything is fake, but it's the easiest place to buy real local cds + dvds .. i miss wide 88.

for cheaper name brand glasses try hitting up "upstair stores", they're stores that are on the upper level of buildings. i got a pair of real ralph lauren glasses including frames & lenses for only US$70.

Guest Jay Chou

for cheaper name brand glasses try hitting up "upstair stores", they're stores that are on the upper level of buildings. i got a pair of real ralph lauren glasses including frames & lenses for only US$70.

cool....thanks for the advice

Guest Tonyc402

^ Tonyc402

what other colors are there?

i need new glasses sdgsndgsdg

Well I unno if they still sell it , but i think they had my colour , a clear colored one , and a purple colored one . Try googline guccie glasses

Guest Rodarte

I'm such a lurker on this thread hahaha.. I guess it's because my style isn't really street... meh I recently bought a Zoo York hoodie LOL is that street??=_= oh and I have that huge Stussy backpack that most fobs have..

I like those Gucci glasses, I'm getting a new pair of glasses soon because mine are really old... I like that in red actually.

I'm going back to HK in december and I wanna check out that new Bape store. I heard it's way more expensive than the Bape store in Japan...true of false?

Guest MUGETSU

Bape store in HK is APPOINTMENT ONLY. I think from what I heard.

Zoo York...ehh more like skatewear/street depending.

yummmmmmyy :lol:

1317278284_l.jpg

Guest Rodarte

MUGETSU_DJ.Ace: LOL....O_O hahah that is just so random! I should be flattered yah? hahah

Anyway, is it really by appointment? My friend went though, she liked the hoodie with the crystals around the words " B A P E ". I wanted to buy a hat for a friend...

Guest MUGETSU

Yea that Bape hoodie with the Swarovski crystals is very expensive and is sold out by now. Came out a few months ago.

This website I went to said it was appointment only.

Here's the number as said from the site:

+852-2512-2225

and Lolita...you're fine. ;)

Guest Rodarte

Thanks MUGETSU_DJ.Ace xD

Yah i heard it was really expensive, looks cute tho haha, yah she went in the summer~ thanks for the number though! I'm gonna try to check it out this Christmas =) HAHAH and thanks for the compliment;) made my day

Archived