Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kcinimod

getting dunk high dinosaur jr. sbs on saturday!

i got to look at them in person today @ brooklyn projects.

theyre alright, kind of look like space boots.

was anyone @ thehundreds store grand opening today? was siiiickness

Guest FlatFoot888

wow surprise there are some fellow sneaker lovers here..

especially Oversea stuff ...

yo Mugetsu DJ.Ace..the head porter bag is GREAT just bought it this past weekend @ stussy for $225.10...Great BaG

Union had a sale..especially on some ftp Visvim...(sold out)

Good luck on the W)taps....you wont find any for cheap...or even find any period...

Guest MUGETSU

wow surprise there are some fellow sneaker lovers here..

especially Oversea stuff ...

yo Mugetsu DJ.Ace..the head porter bag is GREAT just bought it this past weekend @ stussy for $225.10...Great BaG

Union had a sale..especially on some ftp Visvim...(sold out)

Good luck on the W)taps....you wont find any for cheap...or even find any period...

the dot back pack is only $225???

are there any left? =( i hope im not too late

Guest MUGETSU

I dunno which color to get.

lol I don't want to spend 260 and not have that logo show up. thats what im really spending it for right?

the black backpacks dont have contrast on the logo =(

Guest FlatFoot888

^ just realize this..your on ISS?

to answer your question..

trust me $260 is well spent!

There is ONLY ONE COLOR LEFT...it is GREEN.. if you wanna get it @ stussy....

there is no LOGO...that is the best part....the Bag can be known by its polkdots and its design....HEADPORTER is no Crap label..so there is no need to stamp its name everywhere...

Only in the US you would see Brands tag their names everywhere... other hand, Oversea...more simple, but yet it can still knock you off your chair...

Guest MUGETSU

^^ yea i stopped posting there a while ago, not really into what they talk about there. just a bunch of ghetto kids now who are late.

i just have the same old rotation now....purple co.jp vandals, hong kong air forces, taka hayashi chukkas, infrared 90s, python at1s, uncocas af1.

the backpack you're talking about is the same one I posted right? it does have a little logo patch, that's what I was talking about.

Guest FlatFoot888

Iss is full kids nower days...

I dont post there at all..not anymore taht is...just use my acct. to Sell...

Just trying to move my shoes...major SALE..so if ur a 9-10 keep a lookout..no SB bs...mostly Co.jp/euros

It does indeed have a lil logo...but u can barely see it....it is more about the Polka dots...

bout to go back there on sunday and get the Polkadot wallet..or maybe the monogram wallet...$73 aint too shabby

Guest missxmoody

Ahh.. So jealous, I want to go to Porter and buy like everything! Closest porter is in Soho, 3 1/2 hours away though!

You guys aren't helping my Head Porter obsession .. lol

Guest xkrn4lyfx

how do u guys feel about orisue hoodies? i wanna get one but they're like a hundred bux -_- and i just realized their company is based on origami which can be a plus but ionno. it's hard finding a local store at all cuz i think they're a new company?

Guest Kenshiro

I'm currently rockin' this kicks right now. LAKAI CARROLL 4. I switch from White and Pink oval laces at times. What y'all think? I think it looks really dope and unique! I get LOTS of heads turning and looking at it whenever I'm wearing it. It's like they never seen it before or something LOL.

MENS_CARROLL4MID_BLKr.jpg

Guest trixtah

how do u guys feel about orisue hoodies? i wanna get one but they're like a hundred bux -_- and i just realized their company is based on origami which can be a plus but ionno. it's hard finding a local store at all cuz i think they're a new company?

they're nice but I don't know if you'll be able to find 'em

i think you can just buy it off their myspace?

Guest Epitaph

^no you can't buy it off their myspace, if we could hypebeast be all over it!

online retailers (boundlessny, giantpeach) most sizes are gone

^no you can't buy it off their myspace, if we could hypebeast be all over it!

online retailers (boundlessny, giantpeach) most sizes are gone

do you think they would be at MAGIC tradeshow? do u think we can buy stuff there?

hey,

has anybody ever ordered the customizable Nike ID dunks? if so, how did they turn out..i'm thinking of ordering some..but iono..lol even tho its from Nike, i'm not too sure if they're gonna look bootleg..like i did them ishes in my basement..haha

~another thing...this maybe a dumb question..but whats a hypebeast? o.0 lol ~ *hides*

Guest Epitaph

you could go to the magic show and take a look around, i'm not sure about the buying part though (most likely no?) cause it's a showcase for upcoming releases of various companies

Guest kr0ssant

Orisue is nice, they got nice hoodies for a reasonable price in my opinion.

Its only expensive if you buying from resellers.

However, im dissapointed with thier Spring 07 line, nothing looks spectacular.

Archived