Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

i sold all my north face off...had about 8 or so jackets at my height, various - steep techs, mountain guides, verticals, tnfxs.

my last jacket was my purple mountain...love that jacket got it for cheap and sold it for twice the amount i got it for. it lost its water repellancy and a bright purple jacket is a really hard color to wear everyday. lol

the addict is kinda still out there, but darker colors..kinda more toned down to me.

i tried it on at the store...the collar is mad high up, but theres a side zipper to the right, just like on a steep tech, where u can open it up a little so it doesn't discomfort your neck.

any of you guys know where i can get this jacket? do they sell em in any spots you know? DQM here in NYC sells it for $400 and on this UK website its 215 Pounds shipped to the US...which is cheaper? Either way I think its still so expensive...I only got $200 from selling my purple NF MTG...I'm planning on selling my 3M Snakes to get the rest of the money.

The 3M snakes are size 9.5 - good-nds condition looking for around $215 shipped to anywhere in USA - includes paypal fees and priority shipping with delivery confirmation.

Guest AirMaxFiend

I'm totally jocking here, but anyone know where I would get these "The Croxx Face" hats? I love the North Face symbol with the croxx... On another note, they look like they about to tear each other's clothes off.

1062308217.jpg

Guest kcinimod

Seen the UNKLE Dunk los on Vintage kicks? ... only 4 pairs limted.haha. hyped up price obviously

its cause its of consortium prices+limitedness, not hype~

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

going out soon to get em , theres going to be a line for the alfie pumps =/ but ill get my sexy purps in golden size baby =)

Guest MUGETSU

haha i think they're talking all these full zips to way crazy heights.

but i guess that'd be nice for a spiderman fan rite? lol venooomm

Guest Tonyc402

its cause its of consortium prices+limitedness, not hype~

well eyah i meant that too xD :P .. theres only 4 pairs obviously its limited

Guest Jay Chou

Yo Jay I added you on Facebook, im the random dude who added you. lool

then i might have rejected your request....lolz

you can add again =)

but how do u know my name?

aww no one is interested in bape *cries*

i shall not let this turn into a nike dunk thread =P

Guest kcinimod