Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest white frames

in ur opinion, do u guys reckon that street sneakers only match street wear? i don't really wear street stuff often, dress more preppy

I wear bapestas with my jil sander suits. It's all about how confident you are with your choices.

You can tell someone is just a mindless clothes drone carbon copy of others because there's always this strange stiffness to themselves. Stating the obvious though, buy what you like.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was talking about the Stussy dunks; I heard from someone that they were more limited then the Tiffany's so it would be harder to get or something. & I know the puple pigeons aren't limited or hard to get lols I was just wondering if any stores in nyc would have them instead of ordering it online. Anyways, thanks for the help. =)

Guest MUGETSU

Jeans fall so nice on Air Maxes. I mean, I can't even explain how nice pair of crisp Levis hang around the roof of the shoe.

i agree.

I have these bootcut jeans that look huge hovering on over other sneakers but on a pair of AM90s they fit around the top so good and don't look that big.

My favorite AMs are the 90s, too bad they're not even good ones out there...the ones I like are

Infrareds

HUFs

Nashes

Navigations (womens is better than the mens)

Pythons

Guest Jay Chou

what are some good all-white sneakers?

i'm looking at nike, adidas, and puma especially.

basically i want to wear it along with a black blazer and jeans.

Guest MUGETSU

I don't think the quality of Evisu is up to par with the other denim companies nowadays.

From what I hear on SF, maybe you should cop Samurais or Sugarcanes...

on a side note...im feeling really emo right now. sigh :(

Guest chyea dann

can anyone suggest websites that sell authentic bape hoodies?

p.s. anyone from philly, let me know if there are any places around here that sell em ;]

Guest AirMaxFiend

reminds me somewhat of jordan Vs....anyone else think so?

crown like tongue...high sides...

They remind me more of old school adidas and pumas than Jordans.

Archived