Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tonyc402

^ LOL not for me Tony =P My friend just bought it today in black~ I think it's sorta cute ^^

nonono not for u obviously , but for me i think would be hard to rock haha.

Guest 1*Julunky

Pair of twins.

Mini skirt + Tank top + 3 inch heels

or

Raw skinny denim + guns and knives t-shirt + paris dunks

Who?

wow ^ i would think guys would prefer the 2nd one ... iuno .. i think the first one just sounds a bit too sensual to me

and when i said streetwear brands are for guys, i didnt mean just the shoes

like yeah .. guys look all fine when they wear em but girls cant look good in those type'a clothes, then we'd just end up lookin like tomboys.

Guest malevolent.

I actually agree with that statement. Have you see ISS's WDYWT thread? There's tons of guys who are so anal about what the next male wears.

Guest AirMaxFiend

Dear Married to the Mob...

302953397_d8414d0f8c.jpg

I played a lotta games on the PSP some of my favs were the Metal Gear Acids (I like strategy games), Valkyrie Profile (great RPG - took me a while to beat it!), Lumines (CLASSIC haha), and my personal favorite right now Ace Combat X (I love ALL ACE COMBAT GAMES). I know they got Kill Zone and Medal of Honor, but other than that there real aren't anymore good games for the PSP.

I used to think I would watch videos and stuff on the PSP, but I never actually have the time to upload videos and stuff like that and i dunno but I dont like it when people are watching over my shoulder in public places either.

the PSP is dying, Sony isnt giving it any support. =(

Monster Hunter Freedom is the best PSP game.

Guest MUGETSU

^^ Where can i get those stickers?

I collect stickers too believe it not..haha

Oh If you ever wonder where Supreme got its logo from...its from this artist named Barbara Kruger. She was the one who used that font on a red background in her collages and stuff and popularized it that it was copied by Supreme.

Guest ptithung

hey I have a question, yall know any websites where they sell nike dunks and such in a small size? like around a size 5-6? so far I found some nike dunks that I like but they dont have it in small sizes..what a bummer >_< have any good websites? besides ebay

I like the color brown alot and most of my clothes are brown..anyways I was looking at these pair of dunks...what do yall think? would this look right on a girl?

Here

What about these? I have them and I really like the color brown as well, but they are somehow hard to find nowadays... sorry I'm not of any help >__<

Guest TrainDriver

in ur opinion, do u guys reckon that street sneakers only match street wear? i don't really wear street stuff often, dress more preppy

Guest Tiger JK

just copped me a 10 Deep "Stars and Pipes" that came out earlier today (already sold out!) and Crooks & Castles ragstripe hoodies <3

can't wait

Guest Iridescence

You mean the Dead Serious hoody?

I really like it. Wish I could fit a Men's small but it's still wayyyyyyy too big for me. :(

Ahh! I'm feelin` that hoody. I don't really mind wearing somewhat large sizes. Har, har. I love how the skull has "grills". hahaha.

Guest Epitaph

in ur opinion, do u guys reckon that street sneakers only match street wear? i don't really wear street stuff often, dress more preppy

nope, i know people wear there sneakers with ties/blazers/etc.

Archived