Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest Rodarte

was the Bape A/W catalogue posted up here yet??? i remember seeing the kanye & bape hoodie a while bak here somewhere

jus found the rest today (yeh i know slow..)

276113812_011575a193_o.jpg

276114132_9963ba849f_o.jpg

276114410_5d70107b9b_o.jpg

276114717_866fd7c0d0_o.jpg

276115194_20df3f4f8c_o.jpg

:phew: priceeeyyy!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ ooh niiice ...didnt know bape came out with that much stuff O_O only thought they had shoes, tees, hoodies and caps.. hahatoo bad i cant afford real bape =X and my cousin would probably get those earrings haha

^ HAHA i think my science teacher have those in green XD

Guest xOORI DOORIx

ashlee_simpson_adidas.jpg

does anyone know what she's wearing? I know it's adidas but what model? They look like boxing boots but...the bottem isn't smooth...

yup they actually are boxing boots, they are called adidas box champ speed boots. christina aguilera also wears them in black, and they're flat on the bottom.

Guest Poetic Prophet

has anyone ordered online from skate park of tampa?

Where can i order some nice nike SB Fc's?!

i have, i got my cinder/millitary blue ecue's from there. very legit site, shipping was quick, plus you get some free stickers!

Fc's, check your local SB shops. With the Abbington coming out, the FC has been relegated to 6.0 status.

Peace!

Guest TrainDriver

I'm going back to HK in december and I wanna check out that new Bape store. I heard it's way more expensive than the Bape store in Japan...true of false?

yeh i also want to check out the bape store since theres non in aus. i was looking at the bape catalogue and the japanese prices for the bapestas seem to be a lot cheaper than the prices i've seen online. anyway still gonna get some t-shirts and take a look at the bags and shoes.

Guest Poetic Prophet

ok, so most of yall probably weren't born when this game came out, but XLARGE is teaming up with Taito to bring out some "Space Invaders" stuff. I know this is probably showing my uber dorkiness but, they're releasing a new era fitted as well.

I dont know anywhere online that they sell XLARGE, so asia is my only option. I doubt Kicks/HI and In4mation will carry this hat or collection.

Peace!

Guest kr0ssant

Did any of you Canadians or Mexico residents get the Days of the Dead yet? I wish they wasn't so f*king hyped up, I actually like a pair but 300-500 is a bit to much for em.

Guest Tonyc402

Did any of you Canadians or Mexico residents get the Days of the Dead yet? I wish they wasn't so f*king hyped up, I actually like a pair but 300-500 is a bit to much for em.

HAHAHAAH , one of my friends got em haha. lucky bastard , I wish I could have drove there , but it was too far. damn it all lol. the prices are hyped to the max

Guest MUGETSU

ok, so most of yall probably weren't born when this game came out, but XLARGE is teaming up with Taito to bring out some "Space Invaders" stuff. I know this is probably showing my uber dorkiness but, they're releasing a new era fitted as well.

I dont know anywhere online that they sell XLARGE, so asia is my only option. I doubt Kicks/HI and In4mation will carry this hat or collection.

Peace!

there used to be an XLARGE store here in New York City!!! but it closed down! =(

wish i bought more stuff there, only bought one tee...

Guest Tonyc402

DAY OF THE DEADS came out at goodfoot last sunday so if you missed out, :\

Yeah i wish i was in toronto man... aii ... people were lining up hugeeee there too.

Archived