lol beware of the lady who sells them though

she'll shove a screwdriver in the strap hole and scratch your cell -__-

Guest Justalilodreamer

aspen hill lotte

the one by outback

lol beware of the lady who sells them though

she'll shove a screwdriver in the strap hole and scratch your cell -__-

lol you can hide your phone!

the ahjummah at the morning glory i always go to is funny, everytime i buy something she'll go "OH.. is a gift??? :w00t: " with this VERY excited expression and since i only go there to buy gifts i'll be like "yeah :sweatingbullets:" and she'll start pulling out all her gift wrapping equipments and starts wrapping the item with all sorts of nice stuff :lol: shes really nice

whoops. off topic.

still waiting for my new phone =-= im so ashamed of my d415 now. grr!

Guest hseliz

I NEED HELP.......

Ok my new phone is the LG CU500 and it have no holes or anything like that for you to put any CHARMS on and it don't even have a antena.

So I want to know what have you guys done in this situation when you want to hang a charm on your phone but you can't because your phone don't have anything for you to hang it on???

Please help me, thanks so much.

ah! im in the same condition as you~ my phone: samsung SGH-X820.. T.T i want that thing where you can put it! T.T

Guest Ramen-C

Some stuff.... only 3 i had a friend who had a gazzillion stuff on hr phone that the keychains in total were heavier than her phone....

keychains.jpg

ah! im in the same condition as you~ my phone: samsung SGH-X820.. T.T i want that thing where you can put it! T.T

you can try to drill some holes in it...

or instead of dangly things on it, you can decorate them with special phone stickers. They turn out to look great, not mine though ^.^"

Guest witchery

man i got so much random crap on mai fone XD:

phonecharms.jpg

iv tried to take some off eg that deflated, once-squishy pink and blue thing...but its too knotty hehe

th_0325072124.jpg

from the wonderful Heheproductions! CLICK

wonderful, beautifully made jewelry~ lovely service~ just AWSOME!!

(already purchased another for friend! will post that up, too!)

the tube with red flower is a ricey cell charm from muddie_murda!

so unique and cute! wee~

gogogo

Guest hseliz

you can try to drill some holes in it...

or instead of dangly things on it, you can decorate them with special phone stickers. They turn out to look great, not mine though ^.^"

hmm.. i shall try some stickers. i dont dare to drill them.. if anything happens, my mom's gonna kill me! :x XD thanks for the suggestion anywayz!

Archived