*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

Guest despondent

Wow, the chocolate up there looks red from that lighting and angle. That's cool, if only there was a red chocolate like that. :P Wait, is there already a red chocolate. :wacko:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new phone, use to have white, but someone stole it -____-

Imma use these charms for now. I love my ricey<3 =)

2gwyp2c.gif

333fgwx.gif

Edit; I hope that helps Sp0iL3d_Br8t sometimes I don`t even know myself, probably a pig, hahaha.

Guest loO4la

DSC043784748.jpg

my new charm (:

argh stupid ahjooma that sold it to me insisted she would put it on my phone and scratched the little slot because she was trying to stuff the string in with a mini screw driver..

when i put it in after she failed to it took me like 2 seconds -__-

i'll be back in a day or two with my chupa chup charm (:< (thanks to jessica for buying it for meh)

hey! i have earrings like your charm...

i was actually thinking about making a cell charm out of one of the lv hearts since i never wear them...

^ They match, so cute!........................... what is it?

EDIT:// SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Where'd you buy it?

I bought it at Morning Glory, it`s suppose to be magnetic and stick with another piggy, but I only bought one, without buying the other one, but I`ll go back to buy it soon.

Guest ANGiEE

Wow, the chocolate up there looks red from that lighting and angle. That's cool, if only there was a red chocolate like that. :P Wait, is there already a red chocolate. :wacko:

they do have red haha

i think if you look at M0NiCAxBO0's hers is red (:

(which btw is really cute! i love the cell charms you have)

hey! i have earrings like your charm...

i was actually thinking about making a cell charm out of one of the lv hearts since i never wear them...

haha i was thinking about doing the same thing with a few of my rainie yang earrings

i bought too many and since i know how to make earrings and have the materials.. cell charms shouldnt be too hard (:

Guest Justalilodreamer

I freaking want that egg in a bunny charm!

if you live in california i think you can get them for a dollar from those vending machines at the mall or stores (thats where my friend got me mines)

Guest vietbabiboo

MY TURN =D

phone.jpg

--edit--

i OWN page 25 ^__^

umm ... sorri it kinda off topic question but wat type of fone do u have .. cause it look pretty nice in da pic .. hehe

Guest stylesoomin

here's my collection i have more somewhere.

8dee77777ffe.jpg

close up:

first one

monokuro boo, pooh, rose, kerori, lucky turtle

second one

samsoon pig, kerori, mr. pee, white bear

third one

nightmare before x-mas jack, steamed jam-bun juju-chan, wanchannel, denwan

fourth one

forgot ??, relakkuma

thankx to: emyeuanh, Dealthy Sweet, and Strapya

Archived