*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Your phone is sexyy! RAWRRR! <3

LG CHOCOLATE OWNERS

What do you think of your phone? The good, the bad?

I'm debating whether I should get it or not..

I like it. I have the white one <3, just got it a month ago, I haven`t seen any problems except that they don`t come with USB cord, headphones, etc., They only give you a charger and manual. You have buy the music set which is like $30 dollars. Blahh, but the phone is good, I bought memory card for it and headphones, so I love it, at first it`s difficult to get use to the touchpad, but once you get use to it, you start loving it, hahaha =)

EDIT; My phone got jacked .. no more phone for now .. x(..

Guest DECEPTION
LG CHOCOLATE OWNERS

I have the GSM version which is basically the Korean one ><" not from verizon. It actually came with headphones and everything so yeah ^_^ It's better than what everyone says about it :lol: you'd think the touch sensitivity buttons are a pain but they're really not. Bad thing is all the smudges you get..and be careful not to get scratches on it (scratches easily) but just get a cute screen cleaner and you're all set ^^

Guest Alice

when I just got it(the ph) no one had one now more people do T_T gonna buy new one when I can be bothered -__-

p3020507jo1.jpg

Guest ANGiEE
LG CHOCOLATE OWNERS

its not as bad as everyone says it is

the touchpad is easy to use after a day or two

ANGiEE, you're phone is so girly. lol =P

thats the way i like it (:

Febronia

ahh that cactus is so cute! where'd you get it? lol does it grow?

Guest xtrammieex

i use to have a bunch of diff cell charms but my fave one is this blue terobozu(?) thing i bought off someone here at soompi..but my sister took him =\

i use to have a bunch of diff cell charms but my fave one is this blue terobozu(?) thing i bought off someone here at soompi..but my sister took him =\

Teru Teru Bozu right? :)

Those are cute and they have a culture behind it as well.

Guest superfou
LG CHOCOLATE OWNERS

i hate texting on it because the keys are all connected :( it gets really annoying, but maybe it's just me

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL
I have the GSM version which is basically the Korean one ><" not from verizon. It actually came with headphones and everything so yeah ^_^ It's better than what everyone says about it :lol: you'd think the touch sensitivity buttons are a pain but they're really not. Bad thing is all the smudges you get..and be careful not to get scratches on it (scratches easily) but just get a cute screen cleaner and you're all set ^^
Does the phone have a lot of functions? I'm planning to get one from HK or something ><

I love your phone! It's so cute with the little star crystal stickers :)

i hate texting on it because the keys are all connected :( it gets really annoying, but maybe it's just me
Is that the phone with the more rounded keys?

You're not with Verizon, right?

I've been hearing that LG phones aren't that great, apparently their phones break very easily?

I don't know if that's true for all LG phones, but my friend knows someone who's had two LG phones and they both broke on him.

The LG Chocolate doesn't have the best reviews either >< but oh man, it's SO cute! :P

Guest J1NX3R x3

i don't have a strap hole but i plan to buy a phone pocket to attach charms on it :D

wow, you guys have really fancy phones and charms

Guest hpluver
2iwaxk6.jpg

2ppx7i0.jpg

4gg5nom.jpg

WOWOWOW!! thats the cutest phone&keychain&sticker combo ive ever seen. erm mine WAS a hot pink monokuro boo plastic cellphone keychain..<33 it was the cutest thing ever..it was about like 2 inches big. but yea..i think my friend stole it...-____-;;

anyways this is my cell phone keychain now ...kinda blah lol u cant see the white pig kz hes camo. i took it off of the original lineyard which was short..and put it on the one i got with my phone.& yes my cell phone is a sidekick3..which I FREAKIN LOVEE..<33

Picture046-1.jpg

Guest pink1e

LG CHOCOLATE OWNERS

It's not that bad. I have the white one.. just because it looks really nice and simple LOL. The touch pad gets some getting used to.

--- I lost my battery charger for my camera =o=' so I can't take a picture of my strapies T.T ----

Must buy new camera <_<'

Guest classique

Really?

I was contemplating on getting one but then one of my friends said that her's kept on lagging and freezing up o.O

We'll see... I just like how it's simple but still sleek looking.

I usually don't like hanging anything off my phone because I hate when the chain gets caught in my pocket or bag...

Plus I just have a phobia of scratching my phone with it.

This chain was cute though...

But knowing me, it'll probably come off very soon =P

phonnnn%20006.jpg

phonnnn%20005.jpg

Guest ANGiEE

Really?

I was contemplating on getting one but then one of my friends said that her's kept on lagging and freezing up o.O

We'll see... I just like how it's simple but still sleek looking.

does she have the verizon version one or the gsm one for cingular?

mine never freezes (i have verizon)

ahh where'd you get that sneaker cell chain its so cute

Archived