Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LOVE_SICK

Hello...is anyone here?

Anyway...I just drop by to say I'm totally hooked with this drama. I know the storylines seems ridiculous sometimes :phew: but I liked it! :blush:

Sorry to say but I never attracted to watch Taiwanese drama :vicx:. Eventhough this drama did used background music from Korean drama and suprisingly :D it's never bug me.

Ya Si and Xio Bei's characther just made me eager to know the ending. Luv it so much when they have this love hate relationship at the beginning.

Can anyone help me! Please spoil me with the ending....this drama already end at Taiwan right?!

I holding myself so hard now :sweatingbullets:... if not maybe I already bought the VCD by now. :w00t::lol:

Guest sunshine4ever

Hello...is anyone here?

Anyway...I just drop by to say I'm totally hooked with this drama. I know the storylines seems ridiculous sometimes :phew: but I liked it! :blush:

Sorry to say but I never attracted to watch Taiwanese drama :vicx:. Eventhough this drama did used background music from Korean drama and suprisingly :D it's never bug me.

Ya Si and Xio Bei's characther just made me eager to know the ending. Luv it so much when they have this love hate relationship at the beginning.

Can anyone help me! Please spoil me with the ending....this drama already end at Taiwan right?!

I holding myself so hard now :sweatingbullets:... if not maybe I already bought the VCD by now. :w00t::lol:

No, this drama does not end yet...we don't know if it ends this weekend or next...as for the OST, umm, since when us the background music from Korean dramas? Most of the songs are Chinese songs and I'm sure 183 Club sings Chinese songs and not Korean songs. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sunshine4ever

Anyway, I just got the confirmation...so this series will only have 22 episodes. Gosh, I kept using the word "drama" lol..I'm sorry, I think cuz I watched too much Korean dramas so now I call everything "drama" haha.

Guest shinhaku

so this series will only have 22 eps ? it's only 1 more ep to go ? thank god, i remembered reading somewhere that it will be at least 40 eps or sth, since Prince turned frog was pretty much lengthy. anyway, it's good to hear that the series will come to an end soon, i dont like draggy series.

Guest sunshine4ever

so this series will only have 22 eps ? it's only 1 more ep to go ? thank god, i remembered reading somewhere that it will be at least 40 eps or sth, since Prince turned frog was pretty much lengthy. anyway, it's good to hear that the series will come to an end soon, i dont like draggy series.

no, you gotta be joking me..40? no...it'll end this weekend so no worries now huh?

i actually wish it'll be a little longer...i want to see more of ming dao.lol too bad it has to end this weekend..*sniffs* i'm still on ep 14 of this series, but I actually watched the raw parts of some of the episodes

Guest LOVE_SICK

No, this drama does not end yet...we don't know if it ends this weekend or next...as for the OST, umm, since when us the background music from Korean dramas? Most of the songs are Chinese songs and I'm sure 183 Club sings Chinese songs and not Korean songs. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks SUNSHINE4EVER...:D

I thought this series already end at Taiwan :huh: Weird ya... cause I thought they won't sell and show it overseas if the series never end yet.

I'm confused now :unsure: ...I believed I've seen this drama's VCD already sold at Malaysia and it's not an OST. Because I remember I can't decide whether to purchase it or not because I don't know the ending.:o

I think I better check that store again...:ph34r::wacko::w00t:

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks SUNSHINE4EVER...:D

I thought this series already end at Taiwan :huh: Weird ya... cause I thought they won't sell and show it overseas if the series never end yet.

I'm confused now :unsure: ...I believed I've seen this drama's VCD already sold at Malaysia and it's not an OST. Because I remember I can't decide whether to purchase it or not because I don't know the ending.:o

lol..i think they're selling it already? i don't know...cuz i saw it in yesasia too

maybe we don't know how many episodes...but now we do..there are 22 episodes :lol:

Guest yinyeksin

finally...this series ended :P hopefully that i can watch it soon after i'm finished the downloading today :P i'm so excited, wanna see the competition between QK and XB and wanna know how the lao bei's condition and etc :blush:

sunshine4ever, if you wanna see MD again, you can see his other series which title is Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan aka Legend of Star Apple, it haven't been on aired in taiwan but you can dl the raw for all the eps. after i saw the trailer, i thought this series would be better than AQMFS :P but i didn't know it yet because i haven't dl it :P

finally...this series ended :P hopefully that i can watch it soon after i'm finished the downloading today :P i'm so excited, wanna see the competition between QK and XB and wanna know how the lao bei's condition and etc :blush:

sunshine4ever, if you wanna see MD again, you can see his other series which title is Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan aka Legend of Star Apple, it haven't been on aired in taiwan but you can dl the raw for all the eps. after i saw the trailer, i thought this series would be better than AQMFS :P but i didn't know it yet because i haven't dl it :P

Cool, it already ended.....I gotta download and watch the final episode....been waiting for so long lol

Guest LOVE_SICK

Hai YINYEKSIN...:excl:

U watch the ending?!! :o Aiyoo...can u give us the spoiler for the ending? :blush:

Please loh! Or can u pm me, at least. :tears:

Guest sunshine4ever

do you understand chinese? anybody here understand chinese? please help me...i'm watching lol it unsubbed :sweatingbullets: i watched ep 22..well, the ending parts..not really watching the whole thing..i'm now watching some raw episodes..the ending awesome..I love Ya Si and Xiao Bei *muahz*

and about the legend of the star apple, it's not subbed..i own't be able to understand it..hic hic...but i've been to a clubbox that has it, so maybe later i'll download it

EDIT: Nevermind, I actually read some summaries regarding the ending episode... :)

Guest yinyeksin

LOVE_SICK, i haven't watch the last eps, still busy with my work :sweatingbullets: after i watch it, i will post the summary at here or you can go to the another forum to read the summary :P

sunshine4ever, yes i understand chinese but not much :sweatingbullets: hey, i've seen your name at the other forum and if you want to know the unsubbed eps, you can read it page by page at that forum because we had discussed this series each eps at there :P

Guest LOVE_SICK

do you understand chinese? anybody here understand chinese? please help me...i'm watching lol it unsubbed :sweatingbullets: i watched ep 22..well, the ending parts..not really watching the whole thing..i'm now watching some raw episodes..the ending awesome..I love Ya Si and Xiao Bei *muahz*

and about the legend of the star apple, it's not subbed..i own't be able to understand it..hic hic...but i've been to a clubbox that has it, so maybe later i'll download it

EDIT: Nevermind, I actually read some summaries regarding the ending episode... :)

SUNSHINE4EVER dear...

Where you watch the last episode? :o:mellow:

Auww...I'm dying to know the ending especially when you stated "the ending awesome....I love Ya Si and Xiao Bei *muahz*" :w00t: :blush:

Luv the pictures you post. Thanks ya!

the vcd sold in malaysia is part 1 ep1-10.. for part 2 ep11-22 maybe another 2 weeks?? since it already ended last sunday...

Guest summers83

The Legend of Star Apple I downloaded from Lienny's CB was of lousy quality. The picture quality was very bad. You know like you watch those pirated VCDs with square boxes in it and jumping and distorted sound? That is the kind I watched for episode 1 and I am sure the rest of the episodes will be the same cause the filesize is only 173 MB which is unusual. But the show is only about 38 to 40 mins which is less than an hr without the commercials...

sunshine4ever -----> What do you not understand that you need me to translate for ya?

Guest LOVE_SICK

the vcd sold in malaysia is part 1 ep1-10.. for part 2 ep11-22 maybe another 2 weeks?? since it already ended last sunday...

Thanks IKA1801 :D

Unfortunely I failed to grab the 1st box cause it's already sold out at my fav store :crazy::sweatingbullets::tears:

The Legend of Star Apple I downloaded from Lienny's CB was of lousy quality. The picture quality was very bad. You know like you watch those pirated VCDs with square boxes in it and jumping and distorted sound? That is the kind I watched for episode 1 and I am sure the rest of the episodes will be the same cause the filesize is only 173 MB which is unusual. But the show is only about 38 to 40 mins which is less than an hr without the commercials...

sunshine4ever -----> What do you not understand that you need me to translate for ya?

Taiwan only released until episode 12 for their DVD...singapore & malaysia should be only until episode 10 for VCD...

yah..i kind of missed YS & XB....i thought QQ looks quite pretty towards the end...though the storyline was crappy during episode 12 to 17..i felt the actors/actresses(especially Mingdao) did a good job..

oh..my version of Legend of Star Apple was better in quality. No square boxes.....lucky...hehehe...

Guest yinyeksin

LOVE_SICK, as i promised, i give you the summary for the last eps but i'm not start from the very beginning or in a details :P here we go:

QK goes to Police Station to release EQ and YS and after that she go with YS to the beach and had talks, after that talking she decided to had a competition with XB. XB go to Police Station too but it's too late, YS and EQ not at there already. after QK decided to had the competition, David helps her for the competition preparation. for XB's preparation, YS and EQ helps her. before the competition begin, Emma called FND and tell him that she gave up with Amour offer and it makes FND happy then go back to Neo Image and suppored XB. at the middle of competition, Mango go to the hospital visit Lao Bei, meanwhile, QK drop her scissors. the result of the competition is QK win with only different 0.2 point from XB. and the she announce that she got XB design for her as her design. finally David got arrested by Police. Lao Bei finally wake up and then decided married with XXY. YS asked Anna to take care his father and Anna ask YS to take care XB :D at the end, Neo Image re-opening and had 5 artist such as YS, EQ, FND, ZM and XB. and YS purposed XB to married him at there.

i can said this is the best eps, i like how the story got ended. YS so kind hearted, he still welcoming Mango and had a good friendship with FND when FND come back he just said 'you said you want to go and just go, now you said you back and just back'

Archived