Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

Guest silverlady791

hi i just started watching this drama.. tried going to some clubboxes to dl but i nvr manage to go into the main pg of the clubboxes.. only manage to dl eps 5 from one of the old links put up on this topic board as the link is a direct link to that file in clubbox.. now trying desperately to find eps 6 direct link to clubbox but to no avail.. can anyone help me copy down the direct links of eps 6 onwards and post it here? sorry for the trouble and thanks =))

CLUBBOX LINKS:

LOVE MAGICIANS 6

LOVE MAGICIANS 7

LOVE MAGICIANS 8

LOVE MAGICIANS 9

LOVE MAGICIANS 10

LOVE MAGICIANS 11

LOVE MAGICIANS 12

LOVE MAGICIANS13

LOVE MAGICIANS 14

LOVE MAGICIANS 15

LOVE MAGICIANS 16

LOVE MAGICIANS 17

LOVE MAGICANS 18

credits goes to lienny's clubbox(ep.7-8, 10-12, 14-18) and xiaomao123(ep.6,9,13)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yellowrose

thanks a lot silverlady791!!! =DD definitely looking forward to watching this drama!! haha =))

Guest xingjing

i guess it was kind of good in a way....

i can watch from episode 1 to around 11, and then skip from episode 12 or so onwards and then continue from episode 17....hahahaaa :P:P

good good....at least better than WZBQW.....in WZBQW, i have to fast forward those scenes without Mingdao when i rewatch for the 3rd,4th,5th time onwards........

episode 18, not only is he good looking....the looks in his eyes is really so electifying(when he looks at Xiao Bei), you can get electrocuted....hahahaaaa :lol::lol: and he kissed Xiao Bei on the cheek when she was still sleeping......and then when they were at the salon, OMG, look at his expression & eyes........

Episode 18 has been uploaded in youtube already...so can go and watch if you are interested...

LOL. The electrifying look? Definitely need to check that out. I've been on vacation. *SIGH* It wasn't all that great, either.

Actually, on the contrary, I liked WZBQW better than this. For one, Chen Qiaoen can act better than Qiao Qiao. That's a huge factor. As for that, it got me hooked ALL THE WAY. Like, I couldn't stop watching it. But this... the storyline KILLS it all. Why must they throw more and more things in? Don't they know when to STOP?! This better not turn out of ISWAK, which I didn't like a bit. ISWAK just ended up being, oh, well, lets add some more stupid things in there to drag it ALL out.

)(#&*$)(@*

Yes. And so, can you please give me the link to episode 18 on youtube? I can't seem to find it... hm.

Guest yellowrose

sorry!! it's me again.. the link for eps 8 doesnt seem to work for me.. can anyone provide any link to clubbox for tt eps? or are there any direct links? =PP thanks in advance and sorry for e trouble n inconvenience!!

aniwae, the 1st few eps were awesome (from ep1 to 7) and they made me feel like watching on.. but ya heard that the eps later on gets more n more complex n draggy.. but ya i'll definitely watch on becos of my support for ming dao and qiaoqiao! haha =D the last eps shld be 20 rite? so it shld be this coming sun rite? wondering wat the next show will be.. =))

I saw an advertisement at 8TV Malaysia that on 21st June they will be airing The Magicians Of Love.. so maybe this magician?? if its true.... its really2 FAST!... I cant believe it...

Yes it's TRUE !!!! Yesterday was the first episode in 8tv @ 7.00 pm . Now that was fast ..... never expect it's shown on our tv so fast .

Guest summers83

It din seemed like it's going to end at 20 episodes to me. Ambroke Hsu just appeared in epi 19. I feel that it wun end just like that. Armor is going to revenge on Neo Image. Maybe it'd drag on to another few more episodes? No one knows what is going to air after this drama too. Maybe it wun end yet that's why?

Btw, I saw Youtube has already shown two episodes of the other drama that Ming Dao and Li Yang (K One). Has it already been aired? When is it aired? It already airs two episodes and maybe more?

Guest silverlady791

sorry!! it's me again.. the link for eps 8 doesnt seem to work for me.. can anyone provide any link to clubbox for tt eps? or are there any direct links? =PP thanks in advance and sorry for e trouble n inconvenience!!

aniwae, the 1st few eps were awesome (from ep1 to 7) and they made me feel like watching on.. but ya heard that the eps later on gets more n more complex n draggy.. but ya i'll definitely watch on becos of my support for ming dao and qiaoqiao! haha =D the last eps shld be 20 rite? so it shld be this coming sun rite? wondering wat the next show will be.. =))

Try d-addicts.com. If you go into the subitles section for The Magicians Love it's all listed there with direct links.

Guest ripgal

i juz caught this series on 8tv juz now.. it's juz starting.. watching it cos i have nothng to watch on TV!! heheh..

well MD never fails to attract me! he looks really really good. and his smile's electrifying! true to say.. but i hate his hair. i prefer SW's hairstyle more.. and he looks a lot better here. i was actually surprised that most of the actors/actresses were the same from WZBQW.. hehe..

as for the leading lady. im not so impressed.. when watching WZBQW QE impressed me from the beginning.. and i loved her a lot. Qiao Qiao.. im not saying she's not good.. but sometimes here expressions are too over.. but since im new to her, i'd still have to continue watching to judge..

but for now, the earlier eps of WZBQW were certainly more captivating than this one.. maybe im juz too attached to the MD-QE pair.. and another thing worth mentioning, i think Xiao Jie needs some improvement.. her portrayal of tong tong's a bit too fake.. but still i have not seen the whole series.. so still have to wait..

sorry for the essay..im in the mode of essay-ing tonite.. hehe..

Guest rozina

But I think if compare Ming Dao in this Magician of love and Frog Prince, for me he looks better in Frog Prince with his short hair. He looks so handsome with a short hair. But no offend that he looks handsome neither in magician of love nor Frog Prince.

Guest narutaru

can someone tell me whether xiao bai is with ya si? come on tell me!!!

I will cry if she doesn't end up with Ya Si.

Guest silverlady791

can someone tell me whether xiao bai is with ya si? come on tell me!!!

I will cry if she doesn't end up with Ya Si.

Yes, XB is with YS. They finally got together in episode 19.

Guest sunshine4ever

hey is anyone watching the beginning of this series? i'm watching it right now and I heard that it'll be draggy and pointless later...umm..I'm on episode 2 and I'm not even sure if it's good...although I downloaded up to episode 15 and there are 10 eps with English subs already...

I just watch this drama cuz it show at my local tv. I find it kinda interesting. Anyone know how many episode it gonna be?

Guest ripgal

hey is anyone watching the beginning of this series? i'm watching it right now and I heard that it'll be draggy and pointless later...umm..I'm on episode 2 and I'm not even sure if it's good...although I downloaded up to episode 15 and there are 10 eps with English subs already...

im one of the beginners.. watching it on local TV..

yep.. i read about it.. that it's gona get pointless somewhere in the middle.. but im still watching it..

cos Ming Dao's really really HOT and Shao Wei too.. but the whole story's a but too unlogic.. well watching MD and SW's enuff to kick the boredom..

Guest sunshine4ever

Some music videos I uploaded..thanks to Sweetie (at d-addicts) who originally uploaded through sendspace ^^

183 Club - A Date So Sweet (.rmvb)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q70OOW38

183 Club - Affective Line

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60IIAKQO

183 Club - Bomba Bomba

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VWXEJXYS

183 Club - Magic Room

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F0E6JYAR

183 Club - Perfect Lover

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39ZAVYR2

i watch this series in our local tv... its up to ep 5 yesterday (diff with ep 5 in Taiwan bcoz its only 40mins in our local tv for 1 ep.)

for me its really entertaining & i laugh to death watching it... zhi min (yu rong) is so funny.. also ya si (ming dao) especially when he took the wedding picture with chao mei...

Guest ripgal

yep.. i guess yesterday's ep was ep 5..but there's one thing that i dun really understand.. why does Ya Si have to pretend to be Ya Jun.. personally i love his when he plays Ya Jun.. cos he looks really calm and the hairstyle's really good!!

Archived